Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

There was this lovely moment where uncles and aunts rest a while after they went to the market with the kids. Somin was comfortable teasing SG 😍

He was lying on the table when SM noticed he is tearing up 😉 (probably due to the glaring light)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

SG repeatedly asking SM how did she saw the tears sounds fishy to me..it’s like teasing her why she noticed it while SJ and NR didn’t..which means she gives special attention to SG 😍

SM didn’t answer the first time SG asked and the second time he asked, she answered:

spacer.png

and SG answered:

spacer.png

And for seconds, I ran out of oxygen there 😁

SG made a joke and SJ gave his signature smile while NR did not react with the joke at all 😅 but SM as usual had the best reaction 👇

spacer.png

The topic was changed until SM mentioned about missing her mom, and when SJ teased her, it’s like she went back in teasing SG again 😅

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

Seung gi said he won't like his future wife being worried to tell her friends/her family she will marry. For him, she has no reason to be worried about telling them. 

Hope Somin wasn't scared 😅

I didn't understand what he wrote on his invitation letter. I hope someone will translate. But it seems that it was more funny than touching. 

This couple was very touching, I liked when they said that they see each other like friends. They said that the most important is finding someone to share everything with. I agree 😌

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

https://twitter.com/1301sg/status/1358368749892423684

https://twitter.com/Igemwoeyo/status/1358374604801155076

that's a sweet message and it's a promise that he won't get divorced after married with his love. feel like SG is happy and enjoy this topic throughout the show, he enjoys the couple yoga, enjoy cooking, enjoy sharing. 

Edited by sg_sm
different translation but similar meaning
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
21 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

https://twitter.com/1301sg/status/1358368749892423684

that's a sweet message and it's a promise that he won't get divorced after married with his love. feel like SG is happy and enjoy this topic throughout the show, he enjoys the couple yoga, enjoy cooking, enjoy sharing. 

Hahaha but I dont understand why they laughed at it 😂

He seems embarassed, sho cute :heiboi:

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 1

Wasn't able to watch MiTh yet, will wait in VIU instead, i missed it in sbs. How's SG? To those who was able to watch it already. Any hint that he spilled? But I like his aura these days, he seems happy. In love perhaps? But he is very careful to give out hints, i suppose. I just wish that they give us even the smallest hint. 

• Like 1

@pokepo

His co workers made fun at him, they talk about Goblin because of birth, death words I guess. The best invitation for me was Se hyung and Eun woo's one ☺

I didn't see the yoga pose, I will watch it again later

3 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Wasn't able to watch MiTh yet, will wait in VIU instead, i missed it in sbs. How's SG? To those who was able to watch it already. Any hint that he spilled? But I like his aura these days, he seems happy. In love perhaps? But he is very careful to give out hints, i suppose. I just wish that they give us even the smallest hint. 

No much hints, Seung gi is Seung gi haha. Always laughing, always reacting. He feels comfortable, happy. He was in love with the children of the couple, we already know he loves kids. He was attentive. He cooked, he laughed but no obvious hints

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I still dont know what did Somin said that made SG react that way during the press con of LF, then he realized he's in front of the k-media then tried to have a poker face 😊 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9An5Hp-VZ/?igshid=1y2jbwn8xwk4a

17 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

https://twitter.com/Ley011387/status/1358395346573922310

SG is more determined now for getting married, because the right one appeared! he looks deeply in love now, so sweet! 

Yes, i think in the past it's just a feeling of doing it someday. But now, a very clear picture to him that he will definitely get married, maybe because now he's with someone he see himself getting married---i hope that someone with him now is SM because they will really make a great pair. I agree, he looks deeply in love now, there's always smile on his face and you can see in his eyes and to say that he's in the crossroad right now. It will just be up to him on whether he'll settle down soon or reach the peak of his career, i hope he realize what's for keeps. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5