Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

3 minutes ago, Hvh said:

I will show you some hint 

In radio intrview i see her cry after argue with him and nara come to defent jung so min infront lee seung gi i dont know if  it beacuse the were dating at time but im sure there somthing 

And one of clip about them you can see them argue about food or somthing .

Where can I see the footage?

We all know that both were akward during the press conference yeah.

So thank you for confirming that they were both attracted to each other 😌 our feeling was real. Don't know when they dated exactly, I'm also glad to know that they shared together something true. 

Now you're saying that Seung gi dated Somin on middle of 2019 and then broke up, then in 2020 he met someone else and he's gonna married her one year after? For someone who was scared about marriage he's really quick. 

As I said whoever he gonna married, I wish for him to choose the right person. 

Somin loves children, how can she refuse to have children ? 

She said again in this interview, that she loves children, and Seung gi and Na rae complimented her about that

Edited by SGxSM
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Seugmin shippers, I just read an article saying that when Lee Joon ended his military, medias asked their agencies about Joonmin couple... Lee Joon's agency answered that he was good and Jung Somin's agency said that they can't confirm anything since it's her private life... 

Isn't weird their agencies answered like that ? Why didn't they confirm that they were still a couple? 

As I said before I'm pretty sure that in december 2019 things were already ended. Even before... But they can't announced it during his military or right after his discharge

@SGxSM totally agree on what you said. Same thoughts as mine. They ended their relationship way before he left military service. @Hvh you seem to know a lot of "rumors" about seungmin and even very sure he's marrying someone that isn't SM. I hope you'll share screenshots and links so we can also analyze too. And yeah, get alone @pokepo🤪

• Like 2

It seems that we have a guest that knows all “rumours” that even all the hawk eyed Airens haven’t noticed . So funny...😂😂Whatever/whoever Seunggi choice, we’ll be happy for him. We are just here to share what observations we have on LF . I can’t see that they argue 😂

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, Hvh said:

In intrview she did in 2019 

During "littel forest "

She said i love kids but im not ready to have my own . I think she whant him but not to have kids now ,she was thinking he will wait for her, but he didnt

and broke up with her 

And lee seung gi start  dating this model during littel forest filming

that way

jung so min  cry in ep 16 beacuse she know he have somone new . 

And one more thing 

Jung so min isnt that "good girl " in real life 

She did cheat on  lee joon 

And Lee seung gi is only care about looks in the women 

Notice whan he start get way from so min in ep 12 whan he notice she have alot pimple in ear .

He didnt set beside her in 13 14 15 like befor .

Only in 16 ep the get" friend zone" for show end.

Hi. We appreciate all your thoughts about Seungmin. But I just noticed all your posts aren't about supporting them? Are you sure you sure you joined the right forum? Seems like you are an anti-seungmin or anti-SM. I just observed. Well, all of us here are just having fun "speculating" the what ifs about them. We're all just having fun here sharing our observations about them. But we are happy that you joined! 🙂

• Like 4

I finished to watch the whole radio show. 

They get well all along. 

Maybe what you're saying is true maybe not. 

Here we don't spread rumors, we only shared about what we see, so of course we don't know everything, maybe we are wrong but we can't spread rumors. 

Celebrities are always target of many rumors. 

Lee Seung himself had a rumor in 2016 saying that he had an hidden child with a makeup artist. And of course it was fake. 

If Jung Somin rejected him, it's her choice. She has her reasons. 

Here we're just enjoying to share about good things. We can't judge their personal lives. For sure I will be so happy if they end together, I will be disappointed if they don't. 

Still I have my own life, they have their own lives so I hope they'll find their happiness. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, pokepo said:

Alright, alright, since the tea been spilled. Imma confess that I am the model he's gonna marry. Wish me a happy ever after. Pls dont hate me

Please make sure to tell LSG that you want children ASAP.

53 minutes ago, Hvh said:

Notice whan he start get way from so min in ep 12 whan he notice she have alot pimple in ear .

He didnt set beside her in 13 14 15 like befor .

Yes, they did the Superman and the Swing. Best way to show you're getting away from someone. :popcorn:

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, Hvh said:

Since you dont belive me i guss i need  to leve.

You didnt notice it all plan befor that. He is the real  PD of this show 

He alredy know this "yoga couple"pose

Way befor she even did .

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I have to say that you reminded me to take some distance with shipper world. 

But yeah, I can't believe rumors. 

This is a seugmin shippers page... we only want to enjoy. 

I hope you will share your thoughts with other shippers too 😁

• Like 1

Hi, just joined this forum. I have been lurking and enjoyed your exchanges about LSG and JSM. I was contented being a lurker.  But something in the thread really triggered me to register and share my own thoughts... 

I have always supported shipping celebrities happily and positively. I don't mind speculations, fantasies, even over analyzing things between the couple as long as they remain within this thread and shared with fellow shippers.  For where else can shippers express their support, interest and sentiments about their ship without without being judged, and branded as weird, strange or what not, but here in this thread? As long as the shippers know their limit then go ahead... in fact, those who post in this thread may not be aware of it, but your posts bring joy to shippers who are not courageous in coming out, or too busy to post their thoughts and are just lurking happily... 

Also, shippers may see things their way and may interpret interactions differently between the couple, well, that is normal and expected... but its different when series of posts tend to oppose and dampen the happy disposition of the shippers, as well as the positive atmosphere that this thread hopes to maintain/ preserve...  in this case, i suggest that the supposed shipper better think again and consider joining another thread that supports her preference. Not in this thread please.  
Sorry for this long post. But thanks for letting me express my thoughts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 5