Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@Seung-MinSo happy to see our shipper thread flourish... Didn't expect many people also liking this couple. Only open this thread after So Min broke up, before that I already want to open but didn't feel it suitable. 

I think I never see Seung Gi looking at anyone with that soft & adoring look. Thats why I become their shipper. And Lee Seo Jin comment in MITH about what girl Seung Gi need seal the deal for me :) I copy back my note about this that I wrote before... 

Btw, welcome new members 😇🥳😻💌 Enjoy and have fun!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

I love this moment in episode 9

Seung gi teasing So min 🥰

I will try to put screenshots, hope it works

spacer.png

Somin answers that she will do it

spacer.png

And he teased her 😁

0cc86510-8e27-4680-bd05-2277640f6cda

7fed0825-8fdd-4488-92a8-c4a4ebdc8c7e

0cdc0aaf-22b6-4b12-b95f-2c69abdd986f

hi @SGxSM..unfortunately, I cant view ur photos. I don’t know if its only me but just in case you want to try, I’m using postimages.org to make link/url for my screenshot photos.

spacer.png

I copy the URL for Direct Link and insert it here. I hope it will work for you as well ☺️.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@SGxSMYou can also use :

Reveal hidden contents

https://imgbb.com/

Upload the pic 

On embed codes change it to : Full BB code link and copy the text here 

EEo9-Ccq-UEAEn-MP3.jpg

Who else also think they looked especially beautiful in this scenes? Really feel like husband, wife with kids going picnics? Haha..

This moment is iconic for seugmin shippers. They really look like a real couple, a real family❤

I will try to repost my pictures, thank you ☺

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Let's watch Lee Min Ho x Lee Seung Gi at 7:30pm tonight in youtube. We might pick up some hints again. 🥴

feel like SG goes camping always, have full gear and so familiar to build tent and cooking in the wild, he must think of Little Forest too, the night with campfire and wooden house and starry night! To add on, SM also got ig posts abt camping in Dec 2020, what if their dates are to go camping together, enjoy the silence and away from the crowd, thats so sweet hahahaaa:duckhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInaxtUl77i/

though seems like SG spent his bday with LeeMinHo for camping and shooting, maybe SM also follows while just behind the scene, or SM join SG after shooting there, which we may now know, many possibilities and we should never lose hope!

1 more point wana highlight is that for SG's 7th album The Project, apart from the 4 new songs, there are 5 old songs being remastered and the song are all about LOVE, and these are chosen by him, its like a love message:P

- Love

- Like a Flower

- Love spinning around

- A song make you smile

- Words that Say I Love You

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
41 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Here he asked who can stay with children

IMG-20210204-091440.jpg

And then Somin replies 'I can do everything'

IMG-20210204-091614.png

And he began to tease her 😁

IMG-20210204-091539.jpg

She was so cute

IMG-20210204-091519.jpg

IMG-20210204-091500.jpg

@SGxSM this is also one of my favorite scenes. And noticed when SG asked him, his voice became softer. He talks with SM softly unlike with Na Rae. But with SM i noticed he always talks softly to her, in his sweetest voice. 

• Like 5

SM is an independent soul, that's what I see and I like about her. Not only they got chemistry among the members but also an amazing team work. Like she wanted to plant the big blueberry tree at the beginning, when she sawed the puppy house door thingy, She kept calling eomma and scream but she finished what she started anyway. :eeeee:

She can't cook as good as Narae imo, but She helped at the kitchen anyway, She's practically hands-on and a great helper for the team. #girlcrush

And SG kinda sense that, he laughed and teased her but he let her do her part and support her too, thisissocuteimgonnadie :zzzz:. He laughed when she said she will plant the blueberry by herself, make sure she know how to use the saw, I mean come on, this is one of good qualities of a relationship. (also take turns taking care of Yoojin who is crying at the apple farm). and many more scenes, I believe we all rewatched LF more than twice lolol.

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
11 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@SGxSM this is also one of my favorite scenes. And noticed when SG asked him, his voice became softer. He talks with SM softly unlike with Na Rae. But with SM i noticed he always talks softly to her, in his sweetest voice. 

Haha true, you noticed too that his voice became softer? 😆

@pokepoth

I also have a girl crush on So min haha 🥰

For the same reasons you pointed out. 

She's stronger than she looks. Seung gi said that she's passionate, he is totally right. 

Even like that, we still want to protect her. I guess Seung gi had the same feeling. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, sg_sm said:

1 more point wana highlight is that for SG's 7th album The Project, apart from the 4 new songs, there are 5 old songs being remastered and the song are all about LOVE, and these are chosen by him, its like a love message:P

- Love

- Like a Flower

- Love spinning around

- A song make you smile

- Words that Say I Love You

Oh really, I was surprised that he released sad songs but thank you I'm gonna check the lyrics of these songs 😍

• Like 1

sorry for many posts I made, but have you guys noticed SG's laugh when Narae imo wanted to throw up after finished planting blueberry tree with SM?

I'm not sure is it SG's laugh?

If so, then he might there among the staff ready to help the imos in case something happen and imos need help?

I did not notice it at first, but then I read at one of shipper twtitter account said that and then I checked. It sounds like SG's laugh, but Idk..

Edited by pokepoth
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

This scenes were from Ep.6, for me, this is where I started to notice that SM is unusually been around SG most of the time. She always stand next to SG, and seems like SG didn't mind at all. spacer.png

on this photo below though, is one of my favorite interaction from the two. It's not noticeable at first, started to noticed it on my 10th time of watching it. The camera was not focused on them, but you'll see though SG was facing backwards (facing SM) that he was staring at her, and she was too. Looks like SM was saying something to him (my guess was she wants to clean up or something about the mud) because you'll notice that SG looked at her muddy pants and he slightly nodded to her. From that scene itself, you will observe that their interaction is sweet and caring. That SG is specially caring and attentive about SM. Ep.6 is where I started to notice that there's some "mutual" thing going on with the two (aside from the obvious hint when SG started addressing her "somin-na" from the formal "somin-ssi"

spacer.png

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, pokepoth said:

sorry for many posts I made, but have you guys noticed SG's laugh when Narae imo wanted to throw up after finished planting blueberry tree with SM?

I'm not sure is it SG's laugh?

If so, then he might there among the staff ready to help the imos in case something happen and imos need help?

I did not notice it at first, but then I read at one of shipper twtitter account said that and then I checked. It sounds like SG's laugh, but Idk..

I already watched LF 3 times but I didn't notic before . And today, I was watching again, and yeah I noticed this laugh for the first time 😆 I was like "wait is Seung gi there? 😳" And I replayed so many times, it looks like his laugh but I'm not sure... 

so funny that you noticed too 😆

12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This scenes were from Ep.6, for me, this is where I started to notice that SM is unusually been around SG most of the time. She always stand next to SG, and seems like SG didn't mind at all. spacer.png

on this photo below though, is one of my favorite interaction from the two. It's not noticeable at first, started to noticed it on my 10th time of watching it. The camera was not focused on them, but you'll see though SG was facing backwards (facing SM) that he was staring at her, and she was too. Looks like SM was saying something to him (my guess was she wants to clean up or something about the mud) because you'll notice that SG looked at her muddy pants and he slightly nodded to her. From that scene itself, you will observe that their interaction is sweet and caring. That SG is specially caring and attentive about SM. Ep.6 is where I started to notice that there's some "mutual" thing going on with the two (aside from the obvious hint when SG started addressing her "somin-na" from the formal "somin-ssi"

spacer.png

Waaaa what happen today 😂😂😂

I also noticed the same moment yesterday at night. He nodded at her and her look was weird. They shared a private moment here. Definitely!!! 

The camera was focused on Brooke Na rae and Yi han. But then Brooke cut this precious moment when she threw mud on Na rae 😆

I was so frustrated

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

It's just so funny that at the last few episodes of LF, LSG And JSM just both started to take turns looking after Yoo Jin. I think that even made their connection even stronger, Yoo Jin is what connects them even more, suddenly taking care of Yoo Jin is a two-man team. Hahaha! You'll see so many times, they take turns or they are both looking after Yoo Jin. LSG started to like Yoo Jin around, when I think he started to get closer to JSM. 

P.S. Im sorry too if sometimes I'm posting so much, after work hours is where I have free time to browse the forum, and I just cant contain my happiness that we have this to exchange everything about seungmin. spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

I don’t know if you guys already watched this Twogether ep  when SG talked about proposing to his gf on a cave but spoiling it by saying that the scene will all be muddy. Haha I wonder if he’s thinking of him and SM playing mud on LF episode 6🤣😂. Got this pic from a Seungmin shipper IG.

spacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

This is Ep.7, their stream swimming. Rewatching at the moment, i need your opinion if i'm seeing it correctly or just interpreting it according to my shipper heart  instinct 🙈, did LSG purposely touch SM's hand while he is reaching for grace's corn? 😼 

what do you guys think? Its episode 7, before they went swimming. 

And also, does anyone notice that LSG is in his handsome-mest look during LSG days? He looked buff, manly and the tan really looks good on him. For me, i love how he look in LF compared to his other shows or dramas. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This is Ep.7, their stream swimming. Rewatching at the moment, i need your opinion if i'm seeing it correctly or just interpreting it according to my shipper heart  instinct 🙈, did LSG purposely touch SM's hand while he is reaching for grace's corn? 😼 

what do you guys think? Its episode 7, before they went swimming. 

And also, does anyone notice that LSG is in his handsome-mest look during LSG days? He looked buff, manly and the tan really looks good on him. For me, i love how he look in LF compared to his other shows or dramas. 

spacer.png

hear here!

could not agree more fam!

he is undeniably way hawttter in casual outfit + cap. That LSG iz the death of me. 

and of course his natural tan :heiboi:

I'm not sure about the corn handling tho. Gotta check 'em later.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I saw this too in one of my rewatches!! I ultimately dismissed it cause it looks like he just grabbed the corn. I don't think SM was paying attention at all, but since there was a small reaction from SM's hand, maybe their hands touched a little? I rewatched it, and it's on the 24:00 mark if anyone wants to look.

• Like 2