Zhang Zi Jian as Zhu Cong
Zhang Tian Yue as Wang Feng
Liu Chao as Teacher Liao
Wu Yang as Department Head Zhang
Zeng Qiu Sheng as Principal Hu
Yang Meng as Teacher Li
Liang Da Wei as Teacher Wang

Synopsis:

28 years old Nan Xiangwan is an established HR manager, who appears to be a winner in life but suffers from anxiety. When she receives psychiatric treatment, it takes her back to her memories in high school ten years ago. In the class where she is always out of place, Xiangwan faces constant problems on her journey to getting a placement in her desired university - classmates who constantly interrupt her studies, her hatred for her father and the memories of high school she cannot bear to face. In the process, she meets and befriends Lin Xiaoran, a sports student. As they get to know each other, Xiangwan realises that apart from results, everyone has their positive traits and that winning is not everything. She started helping out her classmates, getting them to fall in love with studying and encouraging them to chase after their dreams. Finally, Xiangwan was able to attain friendship, rediscover the energy of youth and gain her father's understanding. When she meets Lin Xiaoran again, she decides to walk out of her trauma. The two of them get to know each other again, and walk hand in hand toward another future.

Source: Dramawiki

Official Links:

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well it will be more fun if they had gotten Zhao JinMai in, instead hehehe

Do we make Wang Run Ze get the girl this time or torture him again and have Lai Guan Lin get the girl for a second time? :eeeee:

Because I've been watching period dramas for so long, it's soooooo nice to see a drama slotted for just 24 episodes. :laugh:

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Do we make Wang Run Ze get the girl this time or torture him again and have Lai Guan Lin get the girl for a second time? :eeeee:

Because I've been watching period dramas for so long, it's soooooo nice to see a drama slotted for just 24 episodes. :laugh:

i suppose if they fall for the same girl....it will be Lai GuanLin for the girl and Wang RunZe will not be getting the girl again....

oh well if its the same girl than it wont be so bad right...since we already knew the first girl choice after all :cool:

• Haha 2
On 3/6/2021 at 11:07 PM, Tofu said:

Is Lai Guan Lin and Wang Run Ze going to be fighting for the same girl again? Haha!

This comment literally had me laughing hard! :lol:

I like both men so I’ll probably check this out at some point too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

@SilverMoonTea - I haven't watched either one but I can tell you that the actors in this one are more well known than in Remember My Boy. That doesn't mean the drama is better, but you'll get more solid acting in this one. The main lead in Remember My Boy is actually in a singing competition right now, Chuang 2021. 

The English subs for Don't Think of Interrupting My Studies is only out to episode 4. You can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwR7SgHmoTleoXONpxJpo50F

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...