Havenites Dabang

41 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hiii

9 hours ago, Jane said:

I love popiah! Homemade popiah has a comforting, family element to it. But I do like bought popiah too, some of them have really awesome chili.

hahaha dont they have 2 type of popiah??? one is the soft type and one is the crunchy types .... i love both hahahaha....

and also there is another that u guys can take a look.....Vietnam Poppiah damn good too

4 hours ago, joccu__ said:

@Jane yeah.  it´s going the exam week next week(i´m making exam for my students) and then I´m renovating my home.

oooo u're a teacher???? Morning Sir

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

evening for you i guess......how is school?

yeah it's night rn! :VulpixZZZ:

i just got told i dont get to know what the student council elections results are until freaking THURSDAY!!!! :GrimChamp:
but besides that school was okay. :psweatduck:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha dont they have 2 type of popiah??? one is the soft type and one is the crunchy types .... i love both hahahaha....

I prefer the soft ones. Don't really like the fried, crunchy ones. Haha!

5 hours ago, joccu__ said:

@Jane yeah.  it´s going the exam week next week(i´m making exam for my students) and then I´m renovating my home.

How was school, are you teaching face to face or online? How is Finland faring in the pandemic? 

Morning everyone! :MewWave:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SnowBlob I mostly doing it myself. but my brothers are also helping me. In next week when my kitchen arrives they are going to help butting it to place.  Painting, demolition, putting the floor all that stuff I´m doing myself

@NiteWalker morning. Yeah I´m a teacher.  I teach history and economy

@Jane I´m teaching online. not been in the school since march.  when the school started in august/september we had to option to teach in school. the first year students in uni where I teach right now( i used to teach in highschool, started this new teaching job this sebtember) can go to school if they want. and then there are those students that does research studies who have to go to school.

the cases are rising. It like 200 cases a day or even more. We only have like 5milj people in hole Finland. The most cases has been in the capital. The cases rises because people still host big parties, don´t wear mask, uni/college students has parties and after that goes to bars. 

We had very little cases in summer. Like 1-10 cases a week. 

My town has been lucky. In the hole time that pandemic has been only 9 cases. 

Edited by joccu__
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

F1, crime/thiller drama and coffee addict!

FINLAND!

Project report @mademoisellesia @NiteWalker : my first dumpling is unsuccessful :heiboi: not the fault of seasoning at all..it's just the meat was hard and not soft. You know how when you eat dumpling, the meat is so tender and so together that it can just swallow it if you want to without chewing too much? Mine one..meat was hard ... and so the carrot.... So I'm guessing, I have to put something with the meat? 

@joccu__ Wowww...it sounds really exciting but I can imagine it will take quite an effort and time to do renovation bits and pieces yourself. I suppose the end result will be satisfying knowing that you do it yourself. 

@abs-oluteM and @SilverMoonTea I decided to drop COALG after watching its first 6 eps. It's just a bit too scary for me :shocked2: And now I'm going to try Lies of Lies - @LaLa 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

10 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@abs-oluteM and @SilverMoonTea I decided to drop COALG after watching its first 6 eps. It's just a bit too scary for me :shocked2: And now I'm going to try Lies of Lies -

ahahaahah...yeah there is an element of spookiness especially because it deals with spirits and all. I was also a little scared at times but I dunno how I managed. Maybe the oppa I like flashed his bodeeeeee

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ahahaha kidding...I really did love the story

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

25 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Project report @mademoisellesia @NiteWalker : my first dumpling is unsuccessful :heiboi: not the fault of seasoning at all..it's just the meat was hard and not soft. You know how when you eat dumpling, the meat is so tender and so together that it can just swallow it if you want to without chewing too much? Mine one..meat was hard ... and so the carrot.... So I'm guessing, I have to put something with the meat? 

your meat was frozen is it???? 

and also is your meat mince or u didnt mince it properly? and u cook it with boiling water / fried it????

and mom ask me which part of the pork meat u buy?? which portion...the head, tummy or what???

im asking my house chef for you hahahaha she is the cook not me.......

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

@mademoisellesia err...i used minced beef.... or should i marinate it and leave it for a day or something???? I was so shocked when I ate it.. LOL 

@NiteWalker ok...woww..TIA asking your ultimate chef to help me leee~~~ It's minced beef...and yes it's frozen..but i thawed it first before cooking. Then i combined the beef and carrot and seasoning, and I used my hand to mix/squeeze them so they become together? then i put the mix into the dumpling skin, fold and cook in boiling water....

@abs-oluteM so true..like I could deal with certain level of darkness in a drama.. but the dramas that had spirit or ghosts that I watched in the past were in a comedy or romcom mode like Mystic Pop Up and Master's Sun. Not counting Train to Busan and Kingdom coz they're zombies :p I think I might just read recaps for the rest of COALG episodes. Sigh... You like the evil man??? that prosecutor??? of course up to this point i don't know what will happen... but I was frustrated with the leading lady...still so nice to the prosecutor after he's found out to work with the evil organisation..eeekkkkk -.- 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers