Havenites Dabang

LOL LOL. There are Pros and Cons to being young and or adulthood.

Being young, I appreciate not having to pay the bills :laugh: and cook my own meals. I also appreciate being physically young (memory, skin and stamina are so much better).

Being an adult, I appreciate there's no exams (don't mind the learning just hate exams), the money I earn, all the free time I have to watch TV and no one to yell at me to "GO STUDY!"

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I also appreciate being physically young (memory, skin and stamina are so much better).

IKR . And yes skinnnnnn ... even if In my mind I still think I’m young , the knees don’t lie :pandawhat:

What’s everyone’s plans for the year-end ? 
I just put up the Christmas tree with my kiddo 

Ohhh 1st time I am seeing 91 guests + 7 members

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ohhh 1st time I am seeing 91 guests + 7 members

:laugh: This is becoming like a game to document the numbers we are seeing!

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

What’s everyone’s plans for the year-end ? 
I just put up the Christmas tree with my kiddo 

Hopefully there's a lot of hotpot in my future. Just had one last Saturday and made a reservation for another one next Friday!

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hopefully there's a lot of hotpot in my future. Just had one last Saturday and made a reservation for another one next Friday!

Omg.... i love hotpot too. Before they had the current lock-down I had one at HaiDiLao. Now dining out quite hard since there's a lot of restrictions 

• Sad 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

Omg.... i love hotpot too. Before they had the current lock-down I had one at HaiDiLao. Now dining out quite hard since there's a lot of restrictions 

The CMCO till the end of the year right? I hope it goes down soon, my friends with family in Malaysia are hoping hard the situation gets better for Causeway to open for CNY :letalQQ:

• Sad 2