Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah, still on the boys. :wow: Me and @bairama are aligning our interest :lmao2:

@bairama Did you watch the other videos featuring them too? More Armand and Zach :heart: I swear, Armand and Zach must be favourite (idol type Center - the face) of Korean Englishman. They are always on the video cover. :lmao2: Think Josh & Ollie know who will attract more clicks :lmao2:

:laugh: :love:

I think you mean is Armand and Ray. Zach is not in the covers.

But after seeing in details, Zach omg lolols I'm falling into also, his quite tan skin is beautiful!!

They know their clickbait HAHAHAHA

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh my gosh @bairama at this rate, you'll know the boys (and their names) better than me!

:laugh: need to check :laugh:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

yeah i did it thru the govt website.

Hotdoc was a laugh coz all the ones near me are like.....Nov/Dec hahahahahahahaha

i took a day off of work tomorrow....just to stay at home and sleep in. hehehe

Omg you meanie. Rubbing it in! I have to go to work!

Yeah I think you'll need to travel further if you want earlier dates. Even areas around my home/work are Nov.

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

I think you mean is Armand and Ray. Zach is not in the covers.

But after seeing in details, Zach omg lolols I'm falling into also, his quite tan skin is beautiful!!

They know their clickbait HAHAHAHA

need to check

Oh yeah, I meant Ray. So confusing! I'll just remember the good looking No.1 and 2 (Year 12), Armand and Ray. And Max, coz I think he's funny/cute/reminds me of Ron so easier to remember. Oh my god, there are two Max! Ok, the Max I'm referring to is the middle one beside Armand who self-invited himself to go to Korea hahaha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And Max, coz I think he's funny/cute/reminds me of Ron so easier to remember. Oh my god, there are two Max! Ok, the Max I'm referring to is the middle one beside Armand who self-invited himself to go to Korea hahaha

I got it what you mean that Max resemble of Ron though :laugh: just realized there are 2 Max when you pointed that hahahahahahaha

I ended up scrolling for more hectic condition of the experiment on students LOL

the convenience one is too calm

YAY + Zach here lolol (but no Armand & Ray)

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

but it makes you salivate and want Korean food

the one with Korean Fried Chicken in football club (not students) tho!! OMG makes me craving it.. :zzzz:

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I was rewatching to see Armand

he is really shining HAHAHAHA

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama there are many. I like the Korean BBQ with the model (he's a good sport). I enjoyed Arnold Schwarz. & Linda Hamilton's clip too. Arnold was funny. I like stars who are a good sport.

There's one where the British army trying out Korean ration. That one was fun because you can just tell the difference of food they had compared to Korean's and they are so fascinated about it and the creative side of it. xD

The Twins Coming to Korea is another good, fun series as well.

@TRaNz HAHAHA I knew it. You should stock up on those instant noodles. I'm tempted to try the jjajiang tteokbokki with the Nongshim noodle with hotdog & cheese. They all made it look like it is super delicious. We foodies need to verify it, hahahaha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

HAHAHA I knew it. You should stock up on those instant noodles. I'm tempted to try the jjajiang tteokbokki with the Nongshim noodle with hotdog & cheese. They all made it look like it is super delicious. We foodies need to verify it, hahahaha

OMG what the heck @mademoiselle, you are like reading my thoughts HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had the SAME thoughts watching it and cravings....I have no resources to make these hahahahaha

seriously mouth is watery from watching the videos...i re watch some older ones just for the feel good vibe and self-torture :laugh:

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

OMG @mademoiselle JHAHAHAHAHHA full tracking him down....wont be long until the uncovering of his social accounts ay? :laugh:

Im currently watching again the one with the British rappers trying korean food, the banter in that is hella funny hahahaha

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

OMG what the heck @mademoiselle, you are like reading my thoughts HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had the SAME thoughts watching it and cravings....I have no resources to make these hahahahaha

seriously mouth is watery from watching the videos...i re watch some older ones just for the feel good vibe and self-torture :laugh:

Bwahahaha I must remember to raid my grocery shop for this next time. Ok @TRaNz let's do this:

1. Nongshim Neoguri (spicy seafood flavour)

2. Veggie Garden Jajang Topokki

3. Cheese (what cheese is that???)

4. Frankfurter

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

OMG @mademoiselle JHAHAHAHAHHA full tracking him down....wont be long until the uncovering of his social accounts ay?

Hmmm we are only on first name basis though... there's too many Armand out there. But I guess no harm to see if my investigative journalism skills still work~

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama there are many. I like the Korean BBQ with the model (he's a good sport). I enjoyed Arnold Schwarz. & Linda Hamilton's clip too. Arnold was funny. I like stars who are a good sport.

There's one where the British army trying out Korean ration. That one was fun because you can just tell the difference of food they had compared to Korean's and they are so fascinated about it and the creative side of it. xD

The Twins Coming to Korea is another good, fun series as well.

yes yes!

Remember when you drop one vid here far before? I sub & watched some, they are so fun hahahaha

@TRaNz LOL you twooo

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG, look what pop up on my YT with so much watching of Korean Englishman!! The Fulham School YT channel & Armand!

AND THIS swear the most random :laugh:  :laugh:

Armand looks best in the street food omg so rewatchable LOL

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Bwahahaha I must remember to raid my grocery shop for this next time. Ok @TRaNz let's do this:

1. Nongshim Neoguri (spicy seafood flavour)

2. Veggie Garden Jajang Topokki

3. Cheese (what cheese is that???)

4. Frankfurter

Ok ima copy this down. hahaha lockdown experiments.

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

Armand looks best in the street food omg so rewatchable LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are hooked. either you or @mademoiselle will uncover his social media accounts hahahahahaha only a matter of time.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@mademoiselle @bairama So Armand to be inducted into the Oppa thread? HAHAHAHA you guys crack me up ahahahhaha :laugh:

NOOOOOO HAHAHAH PLS

we talked about Yang Yang before (C-oppa) & he was that one of the most handsome guys in school NAHHHH so no it just comparison

well if Armand did series, movie or something in the future, it could be :pandahehe::laugh:

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Well @TRaNz my investigative journalism is over. I have found his social media (set to private) and full name. Google/internet is a very scary thing. I think Armand's major is in History, French and Politics.

@bairama He's a head boy of the school... like a Prefect but the most senior of them all. He manages the Fulham Boys Head boy team Twitter. LOL

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama Well... why not? Until your fever for him die down... there's an Hourly Rowoon Twitter account too (Clarification: that's not me). Hahaha.

Jesus, what the heck did I just see while searching?

Spoiler

Boys sometimes do the weirdest things.

Yeah it is HP night. I'm not obsessed with HP so I tend to watch it on the weekend or tomorrow or whenever I'm up to it xP

LOL, I hope our convo entertained the other side of the world when they woke up :btsjklove::psweatduck::GrowDerp:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Well... why not? Until your fever for him die down... there's an Hourly Rowoon Twitter account too (Clarification: that's not me). Hahaha.

Jesus, what the heck did I just see while searching?

hair dryer.. :laugh::laugh: Its more like you are blowing it not heating it??? Hahahahahahahaha

I even haven't finished TDJ.. My head boiled in E15 :MonkaTang:

for Nevertheless, hmmm.. I might start to focus in Police University instead finish that huahahahaha becomes so unmotivated after seeing this (is this really what they do to the endings or the captions just a meme?):

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, I hope our convo entertained the other side of the world when they woke up :btsjklove::psweatduck::GrowDerp:

I just see your mention in discord :psweatduck::laugh:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S