Havenites Dabang

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mademoiselle I don't remember too :laugh: but as far I know there is no threads are clashing right? :heart:

Hahaha how did Han Ji Pyeong vs Nam Do San turn up? It did leave me this memorable/fond memory of you guys using the same DPs. Hahahahaha. Ok. Maybe not so fond for you guys. At least in Hometown Cha Cha Cha we all will finally unify in shipping the right OTP :laugh:

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

you guys using the same DPs

oooh I remember, actually most of folks here rooting for Jipyeong there is a poll and thats why the same dp being used, and some just using logic to not choosing Jipyeong, not into clash/fight like some out there. HAHAHAHA the unify: dimples pairing is like wish come true :laugh:

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@ssteph Our most popular kdrama thread is Vincenzo - in terms of page views and number of posts. 

And do you all know what is our most popular cdrama thread (and overall biggest drama thread ) ?
Hint: 4 women (or was it more? ) fight over one man ....:BulbaConfused: 

Spoiler

The Sword and the Concubine! 

@mademoiselleShe's trying to lure me to watch forbidden love drama with her....

Spoiler

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Even with the popularity of YAMG, I don't think they will beat Sword/Brocade. :lmao2:

The irony is that there was a lot of polarized discussions about Sword/ Brocade. And unlike YAMG where I see many positive comments and plenty of love for the drama everywhere, Sword drew heavy criticisms - a lot of people could not stand the idea of polygamy. And I think the thread here was one of the few where people somewhat appreciated the drama (with  a lot of Wallace Chung fangirling going on. LOL. ) Oh this drama was also sold to me by @SilverMoonTea. Dunno if she finished it or not. 

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

Oh this drama was also sold to me by @SilverMoonTea. Dunno if she finished it or not. 

Hahaha I finished! And I keep asking Choco for encouragement. The few last eps super draggy. The romance slow down a lot too after they become steady husband-wife. 

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselleShe's trying to lure me to watch forbidden love drama with her....

Lots of politics on this forbidden love drama. I alrd reached ep 18 😅 I supposed to sell One & Only, but I got distracted. 

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

This time SURELY no one will have SLS... can't guarantee for @SilverMoonTea though. She seems to live to have SLS. xD

Hmmm shd I watch Hometown Cha Cha or not? Haha not too sure yet actually. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

But why are people against polygamy of that era? Wasn't he an emperor? Nvm, I google. He is a general.

I also didn’t understand. I thought it expected right at that time ?  Sometimes viewers are watching from a very modern lens . 

@SilverMoonTea yes last few episodes was draggy . I had to FF here and there ! 

@ssteph I did promote the thread quire a bit on Twitter  as I know the drama was popular .  I can see the link clicks into the thread from my Twitter activity report . Sometimes Stroppyse doing translations also was a crowd puller . SJK’s dramas always generate buzz , it does help we have a few of us here who like him a lot . 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

5 hours ago, ssteph said:

@bairama @mademoiselle there will be a big reunion of Start Up thread's members on Hometown ChaChaCha thread :wow2:

Bai, the Twitter banner and video for JH anniversary are good 👍😎🤩 (and thanks for including my oppa hehehe... 😂)

Ikr! Looking forward to it :wow2:

and thank you sooooo muchhh :love: oppa as Vincenzo is legendary!!!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@mademoiselle I hope you are prepared for the increased restrictions we're about to get slapped on us...and we only got 61 positive daily cases (77 if you want but theyre gonna include the extras in tomorrows figure)

Legit our state is turning into a Jail, from the leaks I've heard from friends and their insiders....things arent looking too good.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

35 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle I hope you are prepared for the increased restrictions we're about to get slapped on us...and we only got 61 positive daily cases (77 if you want but theyre gonna include the extras in tomorrows figure)

Legit our state is turning into a Jail, from the leaks I've heard from friends and their insiders....things arent looking too good.

Yeah saw the news 🥲

How much more restrictions can they introduce though? I think people are just not following the rules because for the past few weeks, I don't see a reduce in traffic with lockdown or the introduction of curfew or work permit.

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, Tofu said:

If you need a C-Drama for your fashion question, Si Teng (Rattan) had amazing outfits.

O wow... amazing indeed :wow: I might watch the drama just to see the outfits in live-action. Let me go check what the story line is about. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah saw the news 🥲

How much more restrictions can they introduce though? I think people are just not following the rules because for the past few weeks, I don't see a reduce in traffic with lockdown or the introduction of curfew or work permit.

Battle last nite was between CHO vs Dan, Dan wanted Stage 5 which was like jail. CHO was against it. Seems like CHO managed to win hoping that the next few days we can do something right otherwise that Stage 5 will come into play.

Yeah its because people arent following the rules anymore, some tend to think they are vaxxed and can do wateva they want, the others just never cared and wanted to go about daily life. While theres us that stay at home do the right thing but cop all these lockdowns. dann...

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@bairama If you need a C-Drama for your fashion question, Si Teng (Rattan) had amazing outfits. 

it is indeed gorggggggg.. Agreee with @ktcjdrama I might watch it to see the outfit turns into live action. Is the drama set in old era?

hugs for yaaaa @mademoiselle @TRaNz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

it is indeed gorggggggg.. Agreee with @ktcjdrama I might watch it to see the outfit turns into live action. Is the drama set in old era?

It is set in 2013 for main story, but has something that started in 1946. She is an alien? Quite interesting it seems. Mystery and supernatural genre. I plan to watch. Synopsis from mydramalist in spoiler 

Spoiler

Many years ago, the plant-alien hybrid Si Teng was hunted down by a Xuanmen hunter. Chased across Shanghai, Si Teng fled for her life but escaping the relentless hunter proved impossible. In an act of cruel piety, the hunter killed Si Teng and buried her remains at the base of a great cliff. There she would have remained for all eternity, had fate not chosen to intervene. Resurrected by the unwitting actions of a young architect by the name of Qin Fang, Si Teng finds herself in a strange new world. Confused by the fragmented memories in her head, Si Teng insists Qin Fang help her regain her memories, while at the same time helping her understand life in this modern age. Despite their rocky start, Qin Fang eventually agrees to Si Teng’s demands. With Qin Fang by her side, Si Teng learns what it means to live and love but the fragmented memories of her past continue to torment her. Determined to understand the mysteries of her past, Si Teng and Qin Fang continue to search for answers, their quest drawing them ever closer. But how long will their happiness last when the demon of the past refuses to die?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Battle last nite was between CHO vs Dan, Dan wanted Stage 5 which was like jail. CHO was against it. Seems like CHO managed to win hoping that the next few days we can do something right otherwise that Stage 5 will come into play.

Yeah its because people arent following the rules anymore, some tend to think they are vaxxed and can do wateva they want, the others just never cared and wanted to go about daily life. While theres us that stay at home do the right thing but cop all these lockdowns. dann...

*** sorry guys, rants incoming***

WTH?! While I lie in bed all day reading a novel adhering to the restrictions, these people are out there doing this today??? I honestly am getting angry now and they should all be thrown in jail to cool down their heads or chartered to an island and they can have their freedom there. :pandarage: I thought we've been through this before and that the citizens understand even if they grumble. Guess I was being naive.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-victoria-updates-melbourne-lockdown-protests-clashes-with-police/fbb04740-669a-4e5a-a564-8fcd6a004df8

On a slightly lighter note, the novel I was reading was YAMG. :MewGiggle:

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

@mademoiselle

Im the same. Its like these people think the Govt will just be like "oh 400 of you guys marched the street to end lockdown Yeah no worries we will just end lockdown because of the march and everything is back to normal...." I dont get them either.

Things like this only adds lockdowns. **sigh**

Also...the protest...they march through the city....whats the objective...to walk from one point to another? and then what? LOL

Sooo ridic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1