Havenites Dabang

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

Are you still working onsite or working from home? i forgot. lol. oops.

Working on site. Tomorrow we'll be issued a work permit by Boss.

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

You know what though, regardless of the new tougher restrictions. If i want Maccas for lunch. I will still drive out and get it. only 2.4km from home. I will make that effort for one of my true passions.

I have McD & KFC within 5 km. We lost Hungry Jacks which doesn't bother me anymore because they remove my favourite from the menu i.e. flame grilled chicken burger. What I'm lacking is decent Korean cuisine. If I want Jjajiangmyun, that's all the way in Boxhill or Glen. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Working on site. Tomorrow we'll be issued a work permit by Boss.

Wow...your job must be really hands on if you need to be onsite with no chance of WFH. damm.

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I have McD & KFC within 5 km. We lost Hungry Jacks which doesn't bother me anymore because they remove my favourite from the menu i.e. flame grilled chicken burger. What I'm lacking is decent Korean cuisine. If I want Jjajiangmyun, that's all the way in Boxhill or Glen.

I think I may need to start using another food app. Uber Eats is the only one I know how to use. Any recommendations on another good/safe food app. For more variety of course. hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

23 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I think I may need to start using another food app. Uber Eats is the only one I know how to use. Any recommendations on another good/safe food app. For more variety of course. hahahaha

Menulog. This one you can order via PC without installing on the phone.

I tried to register Door Dash but it keeps denying my credit card so I gave up.

23 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Wow...your job must be really hands on if you need to be onsite with no chance of WFH. damm.

Technically I spend more time at my desk but it'd be difficult to WFH 50% of the time. I don't mind going to work because I feel that I sit too long when I'm too busy when WFH and I don't have big table to spread paperwork out. Some part of my work can't be paperless. :jiminbtssigh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
29 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Menulog. This one you can order via PC without installing on the phone.

Oh interesting. Oki, Menulog shall be next on the list to visit. hahahaha

You know with the extra lockdown. I reckon in the next week ill end up spending money and buying something silly or not really necessary. hahahah. Those impulse buys.

For those in lockdown...impulse buys next on the list? hahahaha

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

30 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

You know with the extra lockdown. I reckon in the next week ill end up spending money and buying something silly or not really necessary. hahahah. Those impulse buys.

Haha, I save more money WFH actually. More energy & time to cook and no online shopping.

What gadgets do you think you will get?

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Haha, I save more money WFH actually. More energy & time to cook and no online shopping.

What gadgets do you think you will get?

I'll find something stupid and not necessary to buy for my car. LOL

Been wanting to buy new headlights for the car. Like...nothing wrong with whats on now. Just wanted the newer updated version...for like 1.4k. HAHAHAHHA

the stupid things that I think of buying. LOL.

Am so baaaad.

I would say Id by some clothes to match some males in kdramas but hey..got NOWHERE to go so ill put that idea on the back burner.

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Hahaha headlights. What colour light bulbs do you use? White?

Do you install it yourself, the headlights?

Yeah theres like a small design difference in the newer version of the headlights...like 2% noticeable...LOL. otherwise the rest is the same, evem functions the same. no benefits hahaha

Ill still use the same bulbs and all.

My lowbeams are 8500k in color so its like a light blue with purple tinge? LOL. 5000k-6000k is more of the pure white color, but nah too plain for me. I want a bit of elegance. LMFAO

Yeah all that stuff ill DIY. nothing too hard, just a bit of time. Some lockdown car fun. haha.

You planning for some silly impulse lockdown buys @mademoiselle?

• Like 4

@TRaNz I do like the brightness of the headlights in new cars. Mine I think is yellow ... not sure myself, but I'm sure it's not as blinding as the newer car models (can you tell I'm dying with envy to blind them back??) LOL, but I will not spend a dime if I don't have to. :P

I've done my impulse buys in May. Rather than upgrading and go through the hassle of learning new skills I opted to spend on a new PC when I saw it was on sale. :idk: Was there a lockdown then? I cannot keep track of this. If not, I just prove one doesn't need a lockdown to shop on impulse.  :lmao2:

• Haha 4
52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz I do like the brightness of the headlights in new cars. Mine I think is yellow ... not sure myself, but I'm sure it's not as blinding as the newer car models (can you tell I'm dying with envy to blind them back??) LOL, but I will not spend a dime if I don't have to. :P

I've done my impulse buys in May. Rather than upgrading and go through the hassle of learning new skills I opted to spend on a new PC when I saw it was on sale. :idk: Was there a lockdown then? I cannot keep track of this. If not, I just prove one doesn't need a lockdown to shop on impulse.  :lmao2:

Ahh yeah the basic golden halogen bulb color. 

LOOOOL, yes the blinding....hahaha I am one of those people. AHHAHAHA :pandacool:

I dont think we were in lockdown during May.

Ohhh yeah thats right, you were saying you wanted to do some PC upgrades a while back...smartttt.

Get to make use of it due to the lockdowns. haha

Winter is almost over and Spring is just about in....this lockdown just helps us pass it . LMFAO...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@ktcjdramaI'm crying and laughing with Matrimonial Chaos. Such an unexpected masterpiece. There is a lot of meaningful conversation too. I'm on ep 12. I think the main lesson is not to take for granted spouse as they're might not be there all the time and might left if they're being misunderstood and unappreciated. 

Bae Doona is really an awesome actress, I love her in Secret Forest, but that drama didn't utilized much of her talent in emotion scenes. Cha Tae Hyun is so good at comedic timing, and other side characters also have unusual and quirky characters. 

Anyone whose interested to watch, pls prepare tissue 🤧 And no I'm the type that very seldom crying, a bit jaded as result of watching too much drama. But this one really make my tear duct overflowing lols. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama @movingwheel @NiteWalker @Tofu Did you guys sell YAMG to @ktcjdrama?

nope I did not...

@ktcjdrama join the party Woman !  You will not regret it.... this is so so so good..... in the end if YY does not become your Oppa , then I will change my display name....lol...:laugh:

@NiteWalker you don't know that I sold YAMG to @mademoiselle and after that she analysed , sliced , diced YY's brows and Lips... :P :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

33 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

join the party Woman !  You will not regret it.... this is so so so good..... in the end if YY does not become your Oppa , then I will change my display name....lol.

LOL... are you sure you want to put your display name on the line? 😆 I’ve watched him in Love O2O and admit that he is super handsome. But not enough to make me watch the whole series proper. I was skip-watching the series. I thought the movie was better...

Anyway, this drama keeps popping up on my recommendation, so I might check it out since you guys are so hype about it. 

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

LOL... are you sure you want to put your display name on the line? 😆 I’ve watched him in Love O2O and admit that he is super handsome. But not enough to make me watch the whole series proper. I was skip-watching the series. I thought the movie was better...

Anyway, this drama keeps popping up on my recommendation, so I might check it out since you guys are so hype about it. 

hahaha actually like you i think i prefer the movie version too...i find the artist there better suited for the role in Love O2O than the drama one even though the drama one the plots knitted together better ........

however honestly you might want to check out YAMG....how do we say...in YAMG, YuTu isnt perfect however he is still perfect in every sense.....in Love O2O he didnt particularly emotes very well.....in YAMG he emote alot better and maybe more season and more experience.....almost like an upgrade version from XiaoNai to YuTu....

XiaoNai are practically without flaw from what i seen in Love O2O however in YAMG YuTu is full of flaw and still as perfect as he is....hahahaha.... :laugh: which is why im enjoying it.....

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker Hahaha yeah coz when I watch I find that I like him frowning in YAMG. Always knew him (made an impression) from Happy Camp when I watched the episode Ji Chang Wook was on and thought he was cute but I like his character Yu Tu in YAMG. @Chocolate & I were talking about how we like quiet male lead character.

oh he isnt quiet when he is with JJ thats for sure hahahaha....though honestly i really like him in YAMG alot....better than in other drama that i caught him in....

he can brood and he can smile....and he display the sad emotion very well too....the lost feeling and the unknown....and the feeling of being out of place.....i can say he definitely impress me with his performance as YuTu....

i seen him in Vanguard and i find him cute there and very active and his action is fluid in the movie, though u wont see much....in YuTu we can definitely sense the changes in him ...

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

@NiteWalker YAMG is my first drama of Dilireba and YY. Watching so many years of kdramas had raised the bar for me and it hadn't been easy to pick up C/T-dramas. However, YAMG's acting pass because I was immediately OK with it since E1.

YY emoted well in that one scene where he returned home soaking wet, covered his face in despair telling Zai Liang he was the one who upset JJ. I felt his emotions there (and shed some tears - no judging LOL!).

I guess his demeaner is quiet? Like he's not a chatty person or an extrovert, unlike JJ. He would respond/talk to people but most of the time he is quiet and observes more than being in the centre of attention.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

YY emoted well in that one scene where he returned home soaking wet, covered his face in despair telling Zai Liang he was the one who upset JJ. I felt his emotions there (and shed some tears - no judging LOL!).

yes he felt so defeated and dejected and it almost like it hurt him as much as he knew that he is hurting JJ, and for her to drop of of the scene from him hurt him even more... he couldnt bear his Ex or ZaiLiang to think badly of JJ and in his quiet way, he defended her....

his sentence is really sparse and very little....the only times he talk alot is when he gave JJ instruction on how to play the game lols....

• Like 3

@mademoiselle @ktcjdrama I am going to change my name from movingwheel to movingtyre... :laugh:

@ktcjdrama i have seen his love o2o but i actually focussed on drama since ep 6.... it was very very boring for first 5 episodes.... it was my 2nd C drama after peach blossom and my dear kokodus recommendation.... after watching him in love o2o , i checked all of his older dramas like the lost tomb , his movie with bai baihe - i belong to you... the whirlwind girl.... so i am a certified YY fan..!!!

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Okay, I’m sold, because of @NiteWalkerand @movingwheel speech I will check out YAMG... but still no promise he will make it into my Oppa list haha...

42 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

movingwheel to movingtyre

How about movingcircle? 😂 or spinningwheel? 🤣

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

YAMG first episode not bad at all... and I found one motivation to continue watching... There is Li Hai Chao from Go Ahead! And I love the OST at the ending credit, so nice...... but one thing I have to get used to is watching the female lead. She doesn't have the typical Chinese look, so it will take me a while to warm up to her speaking Chinese. I somehow kept thinking her voice is dubbed (quickly duck from stones from her fans, lol). I know she is famous, just never watch her before. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1

MTDzeiV.gif