Havenites Dabang

@bairama Fashion that made a strong impression would be IONTBO and Hotel Del Luna. But I wouldn't reference such fashion in real life. I'd go for practical attires so maybe Park Bo Young's dramas, SWDBS and Doom At Your Service. TraNz prefers Lee Han Na's fashion in Gumiho, hehehe. I like her fashion sense too but practical-wise, too cold for my legs. 

@TRaNz 

AU has approved the following vaccines:
1. AstraZeneca
2. Pfizer 
3. Janssens
4. Moderna

--------------
5. Novavax - Still under evaluation

https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccines-undergoing-evaluation

Only AstraZeneca and Pfizer are widely available to the public. No idea what happened to Janssens. AstraZeneca is more easily accessible to AU because CSL Australia can manufacture it here. However I think Pfizer is the preferred vaccines seeing how government imported additional doses recently to fight the outbreaks. Moderna was recently provisionally approved too but the news said it will only be available as booster. 

Initially I didn't want to get it either because the authorities were rushing to roll it out without adequate clinical trial data. And I know these things can be dodgy when politics get involved and businesses want to make money. I waited for a bit so that the world has enough data on the vaccines. Now the trend is that the country wants everyone to be vaccinated. Plus I need to travel so it has to be done sooner or later. I was waiting for Moderna but it took forever to be available and now they tell me it is only for booster.

AstraZeneca still makes me uneasy as we have some confirmed TTS cases. The latest safety report for both vaccines:
https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-19-08-2021

@Tofu Hahaha maybe you can introduce him to the fun of online friends. 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

hrmmm, thanks for the info @mademoiselle.

Ill probably see if i can get in a Pfizer when bookings open in a week or so. Otherwise ill just have redbull more often to combat the virus.....

yeah nah i dunno, ill just wait it out and lock myself away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

9 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

hrmmm, thanks for the info @mademoiselle.

Ill probably see if i can get in a Pfizer when bookings open in a week or so. Otherwise ill just have redbull more often to combat the virus.....

yeah nah i dunno, ill just wait it out and lock myself away.

Lol, my friend advises to get it before the chaos happens. I dunno, I did it because my family, friends and colleagues have all started to so it felt like it is time 😅 and they are all OK so there's some more assurance in that sense.

Today is a bad day. I don't feel like working!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Kang Mal Wol -- IU's character in Hotel Del Luna

oh yes!!! Of course this one! How can I forget to write this hahaha

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Fashion that made a strong impression would be IONTBO and Hotel Del Luna. But I wouldn't reference such fashion in real life. I'd go for practical attires so maybe Park Bo Young's dramas, SWDBS and Doom At Your Service. TraNz prefers Lee Han Na's fashion in Gumiho, hehehe. I like her fashion sense too but practical-wise, too cold for my legs. 

Hahahahaha yes yes, I also just have attention of it for my screen experience only, rl is more practical one. My outfit is into minimalism since last year? Plus I do loving black color so much for daily??! Hehehehe.. So its really bland if compare to those things on screen :laugh:

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

why bad day moii

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

TraNz prefers Lee Han Na's fashion in Gumiho, hehehe.

Oh how did i miss this line....AHAHAHAHA.

**sudden flashbacks of Hana's outfit selection from My Roommate is a Gumiho drama. *** :love:

52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Thats me everyday at my current job haha. Never want to work here..hate it. 

Almost out of Winter for us, only about 2 weeks to go and we can start Springggg:pandahappy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

@TRaNz Hahaha if you didn't see it means you weren't reading my post in full attention. Kekeke. At least at home you can slack off without someone seeing but at work I can't do that.

yeah this is what happens when you havent had your daily dose of redbull....loljkz.

i havent had a redbull for 3 days now...damm tongue ulcer. hahahaha making life difficult.

I craved a HSP (halal snack pack) sooo much...

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

yeah this is what happens when you havent had your daily dose of redbull....loljkz.

i havent had a redbull for 3 days now...damm tongue ulcer. hahahaha making life difficult.

I craved a HSP (halal snack pack) sooo much...

Too much red bull gave you ulcer lol! Go have some antioxidant green tea instead.

We have KFC for farewell...(but I was good & did not eat). Only because weekend I'm sure one meal is KFC... 😖 This lockdown is killing me with very little takeaway options. I'm craving jajjiangmyun.

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Too much red bull gave you ulcer lol! Go have some antioxidant green tea instead.

We have KFC for farewell...(but I was good & did not eat). Only because weekend I'm sure one meal is KFC... 😖 This lockdown is killing me with very little takeaway options. I'm craving jajjiangmyun.

u dont have K-restaurant near your area for delivery?

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

hahah yeah youre not wrong about that....all the red bull and junk food HAHAHA, i cant help itttttttt...lockdown and its sooo yummyyy

KFC...mmm..havent had that in a few weeks....think I might try this weekend. hahaha

OMG im the same, like up north theres such a small variety of foods on the delivering apps. Lacking the good stuff. shame the delivery radius isnt far enough.

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Up my way all i have is 2 korean friend chicken shops. (Gami and NeNe) LOL...gets repetitive after awhile. 

I want the full traditional korean stuff with the 50 side dishes . hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wanted to show off this nice banner header that @bairamamade for our twitter and a build up to the 1st anniversary.

Talking about drama fashion , I did really love some of the clothing in Mine. 
Imagine eating dinner like this every night. Hahahah...

(of course in reality this would be too suffocating)

photo-1-16213578999032034549990.jpg

Most of the time , I am just like this ahjumma from Healer...typing in front of the pc and eating / drinking

Spoiler

8a89891e4062a7775778153a395aec21.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Like @TRaNz said, I have very limited choice both at home and work. No jjajiangmyun!

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

hahah yeah youre not wrong about that....all the red bull and junk food HAHAHA, i cant help itttttttt...lockdown and its sooo yummyyy

KFC...mmm..havent had that in a few weeks....think I might try this weekend. hahaha

OMG im the same, like up north theres such a small variety of foods on the delivering apps. Lacking the good stuff. shame the delivery radius isnt far enough.

Up my way all i have is 2 korean friend chicken shops. (Gami and NeNe) LOL...gets repetitive after awhile. 

I want the full traditional korean stuff with the 50 side dishes . hahahahaha

It is very disappointing - both Menulog and Uber Eats have limited choices especially lacking in Koreans.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz @mademoiselle The restaurants can only deliver within that 5km radius too? 

yeah theres a raidus from your location, just for convience of the delivery driver but also the quality of the food so its not left so long on the longest of drives. But its around 5km~

• Like 4

@Tofu The restaurant delivery can go further than 5km but I think most don't because it'll cost them more.

---

@bairama @Chocolate @movingwheel @NiteWalker @Tofu I stumbled upon an edited clip on weibo on YAMG. Does some of you already know that "influence" in "Will you let my genes influence your genes?" were dubbed over later? The original line in the drama & the novel is "Will you let my genes intergrate with your genes/你願意讓我的基因融入(rong ru)你的基因嗎?"

C-Netizens confirmed in the comment sections that YY is mouthing "integrate/blend", not "influence". Even in the interview, he mouths "rong ru" as well and then shudders at his own cheesy line (so funny!) at around 3:00.

Edit: LOL, I snuck in & read the last few pages of YAMG coz I saw @ktcjdrama there. Enjoyed the discussion & swooning in there, hahaha. No name changing for @movingwheel too LOLLLL! Glad you enjoyed it @ktcjdrama ^ ^

@abs-oluteM Are you not checking this out? Hahahaha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 1
3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way , a nice video dedicated to you all .  Thanks for the love & support! :wow:

@bairama did this. 

nawww such a nice lovely video for the community :love::heart::wow::duckhearts::hearties:

Thanks to all those involved. :pandacool:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3

@mademoiselle @TRaNz Ahh, I see. They charge crazy fees here so most are willing to drive more than 5km.

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I stumbled upon an edited clip on weibo on YAMG.

Hahahaha!! I always tell @SilverMoonTea that while I like sweet scenes, I like a little less honey sometimes. YAMG had a lot of honey moments. But in general, Chinese romance dramas usually have a lot of those cringe-worthy scenes. I've become immune to most but sometimes I'm surprised by them too. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hahahahaha I see @bairama's fangirling on YAMG/YangYang through the video :lmao2: Nice compilation guys! Awesome job! I almost break out in sweat wondering if the video might include some of our, uhm, very diverse discussion from certain thread/s. :LarvitarSDab1:

@Tofu Even without going further, they are already charging crazy fees. There's service fees (up to $4). Ordering Menulog at work would charge ~$2-3 for delivery and at home, easily $5. UberEats is $4-7 delivery. The food price is already marked up through this apps and charged us crazy fees and the apps still ask if we would like to tip the delivery drivers.

11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha!! I always tell @SilverMoonTea that while I like sweet scenes, I like a little less honey sometimes. YAMG had a lot of honey moments. But in general, Chinese romance dramas usually have a lot of those cringe-worthy scenes. I've become immune to most but sometimes I'm surprised by them too.

The honey moments are ok. Just the cheesy lines. It makes me curled up my fingers. LOL

• Haha 4
56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha I see @bairama's fangirling on YAMG/YangYang through the video :lmao2: Nice compilation guys! Awesome job! I almost break out in sweat wondering if the video might include some of our, uhm, very diverse discussion from certain thread/s. :LarvitarSDab1:

backstory of the compilation video: I just ran out clips at the end (already cut the unused splits), it was done like 2-3 weeks ago? And there is YAMG trailer (with that kiss already?!) & match with nah-nah-nah melody for closing in my mind? :psweatduck:

let's just say it is my foreseeing of YAMG hype in this villagers! :lmao2: *I will say this everywhere to defend :lmao2:

wait I want to know, because I was hiatus before @mademoiselle : 

Spoiler

what very diverse discussion? :psweatduck: Spill me

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o