Havenites Dabang

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Yeah now there's no way the numbers will go down now because 4000 of them vs the policemen can only mean more positive cases in the next few days.

Its soo angering seeing protests go down....sshheeessshhh....

On a positive note...Nevertheless finishes up tonight. hahaha:laugh:

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@mademoiselle @Tofu

We can now look forward to the start of the week when Police University drops its 2 weekly episodes. :love:

Its almost midnite and I have a sudden craving for Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts. hahahahaha oh deary me....

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Is KK open at this time?

Yeah the 24 hour stores, but none are within my reach. hAHAHAHHA

Best I can do is get the ones at the Servo 7/11 ... but even then....we got curfew, cant leave house between 9pm-5am HAHAHA.

This sucks...I just want yummy doughnuts.

I checked the uber eats app, theres like 2 stores near by local that do desserts and donuts....moist of em are sold out of doughnuts for the day......so yeah guess that ruins that plan.

I should have planned this out earlier....hahaha

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Oh yeah. Forgot about the curfew. Just snack on something else I guess. I kinda don't think paying delivery + service fee is worth it for donuts. LOL.

hahahaha, yeah its a hard compromise but I can sorta fight it.

Im semi torturing myself watching random korea cooking things on Youtube.

So atm its Yuri cooking.... hahaha

Spoiler

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

O wow... amazing indeed :wow: I might watch the drama just to see the outfits in live-action. Let me go check what the story line is about. 

4 hours ago, bairama said:

it is indeed gorggggggg.. Agreee with @ktcjdrama I might watch it to see the outfit turns into live action. Is the drama set in old era?

WAH?! If I knew this was all it took to convince you to take interest and potentially watch this with me, I should have done it a long time ago. :laugh:

• Haha 6
6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do you still watch it? I stopped at episode 1 :lmao2:

I probably should have stopped at episode 1, but the spiciness had me slightly interested. hahahahaha :laugh:

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz You just reminded me I have Korean Noodles Rhapsody to watch too on NF!!! Last time I watched the pork belly version - I was salivating so much ...

o0o0o0o0o0.....im actually waiting for the next episode of Baek Jang Wons Alley Restaurant to come out with Eng subs...should be out by now.....hmmmm.... 

Think ill make my post in the Anniversary Food thread since were in lock down for many more weeks and I cant get any nice pics of food like I had hoped.

Unfortunately gonna have to go through my archives.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

Think ill make my post in the Anniversary Food thread since were in lock down for many more weeks and I cant get any nice pics of food like I had hoped.

Unfortunately gonna have to go through my archives.

Post your old food pics in the Yummy thread too. I was so looking forward to update new food pics for my two new dining adventure. Now it's all down the drain. Although I could also do many old pics...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 2
13 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I probably should have stopped at episode 1, but the spiciness had me slightly interested. hahahahaha 

I was reading comments off the thread and elsewhere, then see some clips and decided it's not worth my time. Still many dramas on my list to clear. Just added one more today ~ Rattan :pandaheadstomp:

18 minutes ago, Tofu said:

If I knew this was all it took to convince you to take interest and potentially watch this with me, I should have done it a long time ago.

It is worth watching, right? Besides the fashion... The synopsis sounds great, my kind of drama. Hoping the execution is good too? Or is it better that I don't know anything and just dive in? Hahaa...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@mademoiselle @Tofu @ktcjdrama

Well Nevertheless in nutshell is.. Jaeon being butterfly-zoo keeper & finally he made decision that wild creatures should be free so its most beautiful?? 🥲🥲

Seem ep 10 is focusing so much on his char whaaaa hahaha I bet @TRaNz will be really hard to hold on or just skip it!! Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

39 minutes ago, bairama said:

Seem ep 10 is focusing so much on his char whaaaa hahaha I bet @TRaNz will be really hard to hold on or just skip it!! Hahahaha

HAHAHAHA, you arent wrong.....but I will watch it just to get it over and done with.

I want to see how it ends.

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

We have an ending, guys!

I havent seen it? are you sure its an ending? or did they just drag it into a season 2? LOLJKZ...i wouldnt be there if there was a season 2 ahaha

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not the target market for Nevertheless ....but because I was just ogling at SK's body , I stuck on. I am also glad it is ended tonight.

Congratulations friend, you have suffered enough, but now made it to the end. I hope to reach that end goal of completing it too. Probably sometime tomorrow. hahahaha

• Haha 6

@TRaNz No thanks for season 2 myself LOL! Plus Song Kang is already scheduled to partner with Park Min Young for a rom-com and he seems to be courted for another drama already.

At this rate, I'm not going to see my Sweet Home 2 anytime soon @abs-oluteM. Think if he is confirmed for the 2nd drama as well this means he's accepting it because Do Hyun has drama on as well (and means Sweet Home S2 filming isn't set). It'll be hard to commit too with COVID cases.

LOL, Song Kang himself knows he took on a "bad boy" character.

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

No thanks for season 2 myself LOL! Plus Song Kang is already scheduled to partner with Park Min Young for a rom-com and he seems to be courted for another drama already.

:PsyWhat: Park Min Young??!??!!? IM IN !!!!

• Haha 6