Havenites Dabang

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz lols her squad... 

For a moment I thought your SSH love was revived since I saw his face ...ahaaah 

By the way @ktcjdrama I finally finish Missing The Other Side. I cried so much in the last episode. 

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

46 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz lols her squad... 

It is zeeee besttttt, I really loved watching The Player with that gorgeous man SSH.

(ya'll should watch if youre bored, dw plenty of SSH in there...plentttyyyyy)

But this what Krystal meant in her interview when she was doing promos for Sweet and Sour.

She wants to do a more feminine roll where shes not half tomboy-ish. I feel she wants to do a role of just have a girl squad and being in nice dresses and heels with the hair all done in a glamourous way.

nothing wrong with her roles now, but she just wants a lil change. Hopefully that comes for her in the future.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

I feel she wants to do a role of just have a girl squad and being in nice dresses and heels with the hair all done in a glamourous way.

I can't tell if that's something Krystal said or a role you want Krystal to do. :thinking::laugh:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Emperor & prince fight for my love, ahahaha.... Sorry SSH, next time

The day has finally dawned when SSH is sidelined... :laugh:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I finally finish Missing The Other Side. I cried so much in the last episode.

Yaaay... It's such a well-written drama, isn't it? 

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I can't tell if that's something Krystal said or a role you want Krystal to do. :thinking::laugh:

Yaaa Jinnjjaaa.........

Spoiler

at 3:14

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz think you'll be quite pleased with tonight's episode of PU. She seems particularly feminine with her hair down and in non-police clothes.

its 9:30am and i have a stupid grin on my face reading that......I am currently in process of acquiring the latest episode with ENG subs. Will watch later tonite :love:

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

On 8/22/2021 at 11:27 PM, Tofu said:

@Jane @LaLa Both of you like Lee Sang Yi too?! I'm conflicted with Hometown Chachacha because I'm happy Kim Seon Ho will get the girl but that means Lee Sang Yi won't again. I like both of them very much. Lee Sang Yi was and still is a musical actor. Will post this video of his dance to Lala Land because it's still one of my favorite (spoiler tag).

Also, did we have a Once Again drama thread here? I would have joined you because I watched parts of it when it was airing and finished it after it was done airing. It's the last weekend series I watched. I'm waiting for A Gentlemen and a Young Lady to air.

I accidentally found him when he played as one of the antagonist in Prison Playbook and later in special labour inspector Jo. He really made me angry because of his acts lol. Then found him again as supporting actor in when camellia blooms as the fun and goofy baseball coach. I think Once Again was his breakthrough in silver screen? The drama got good ratings and his character is really funny and lovable as the in law. I'm glad he became popular because he's really good in his acting.

Spoiler

The scene where I look him up because of this singing

And the singing battle hahaha

But my favourite one is the dumb and dumber brother tried to fool each other so their girls can escape LOL

And yes I knew him as musical actor when I heard him singing in Once Again. His voice while singing over the phone call was so good that I looked him up. When he appeared in MSG wannabe project, I'm sold hahaha. Like you in Hometown Cha Cha Cha, I hope he won't be the third wheel and will get his girl.. But TvN always have this formula in making us pitying the 2nd male lead when they formed the triangle love with main couple... Oh well.. I would still try to watch because I like all the leads and familiar enough with half of the supporting casts. 

I don't think we had any Once Again thread. Haven opened in August last year when the series almost end. I did watch it since the beginning and just fangirling by myself in twitter belatedly. I did write a short review about it in review thread. 

A gentleman and young lady.. hmm I only knew that the writer is quite famous and got the last best writer from KBS Drama 2019? Never watched her works before. Maybe I'll try it after I finish Revolutionary Sisters

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw do u guys often have insomnia? Any tips to cure?

me was chronic one long ago so I didn't recommend the method bcs it fully in receipt of medication by doc #darktimes huahahaha

for now if I can't sleep past 12 am, I still able to sleep at least around 2 am (is this still insomnia?) On me, listening lullaby songs help, drink warm mineral water, set aromatherapy candle, warm shower really before getting to bed, hair drying, cried(??) set up surround like you are being cuddled or real cuddle is prob even better(???) lolsssssss

@Jane Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I miss youuuuu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@LaLa Ahh!! So much memories with those clips! I loved how they tried to keep their relationships hidden only to slip up sooner than later. :laugh:I did not watch the entire MSG Wannabe series, but I saw clips here and there. I liked the other artists but I was mainly tuning in for him. Haha! The write for A Gentlemen and A Young Lady wrote My Only One. I actually really liked that series even though there were some parts that drove me crazy. Tagging @stroppyse to see if she watched My Only One? I know stroppyse have seen many of the weekend dramas. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@LaLa Ahh!! So much memories with those clips! I loved how they tried to keep their relationships hidden only to slip up sooner than later. :laugh:I did not watch the entire MSG Wannabe series, but I saw clips here and there. I liked the other artists but I was mainly tuning in for him. Haha! The write for A Gentlemen and A Young Lady wrote My Only One. I actually really liked that series even though there were some parts that drove me crazy. Tagging @stroppyse to see if she watched My Only One? I know stroppyse have seen many of the weekend dramas. 

Ahh...Once Again. I remember watching some of that one, even though there were the usual frustrating bits. And, yes, also watched some of My Only One, again with the frustrating bits.

The thing in common that both Once Again and My Only One have is that they are both weekenders broadcast on KBS who are known to run family-centric dramas. So, my mother likes to watch those and watches the various family relationships, and I watch them so that I can speak with my mother about them. Plus, they can be fun, when they're not driving you crazy with the various tropes.  :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO

YYAAAAAAAAA JIINNNNNJJJAAAAAAAA KASJDKLASJDKLAJSDKLJASK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~

I saw news of this earlier....friggn the long awaited return of all 8 of them toegether on a show. YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Ratings are going get pelted when this episode airs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

HUAHAHAHAHA

I somehow want to play this to greet that

this song was a bomb, played everywhere in school corner especially for extracurricular activities, I was just entering junior high school & seniors was dancing to this hahahahaha I feel their video is really ahead of the time for 8 years ago

• Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

34 minutes ago, bairama said:

HUAHAHAHAHA

I somehow want to play this to greet that

this song was a bomb, played everywhere in school corner especially for extracurricular activities, I was just entering junior high school & seniors was dancing to this hahahahaha I feel their video is really ahead of the time for 8 years ago

Ayyyyyy...its Soshiiii timeeeeee hahahaha

I've got my 2 Soshi posters on the wall to admire. LOL.

Do you know when it airs? Ima keep an eye out for it when the ENGsub drops.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

@TRaNz 

eng preview

it will be airs 1 Sept 20.40 KST!

OMG they will perform Kissing You hahahahahaha

have soft spot for those kind of songs, I do likings AKB48 (J-girl group) in their golden era (2009-2012) my elementary grade era huahahahahaha so nostalgic & OG

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

41 minutes ago, bairama said:

@TRaNz 

eng preview

it will be airs 1 Sept 20.40 KST!

OMG they will perform Kissing You hahahahahaha

have soft spot for those kind of songs, I do likings AKB48 (J-girl group) in their golden era (2009-2012) my elementary grade era huahahahahaha so nostalgic & OG

Home that preview....100% SooYoung is gonna roast  AT LEAST 50% of the group HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahh Kissing You....not bad, tbh whther they perform or not doesnt faze me. Just seeing them all together talking and we can see and hear it all....that interaction is all we need. :hearties:

• Heart Eyes 4