Havenites Dabang

hiehiehie :love:

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate How is it that french fries (unhealthy) is gain???

1 minute ago, Jane said:

How is a hot dog worse than a cheeseburger? Thought it would be the other way around!

I'm not trusting the pict tooo @Chocolate :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: :laugh:

for you, the gain-est time span will be chocolate of course LOLOL

• Haha 7

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle The HB fan club is called The Space. When I tried last year, it was restricted to koreans. But now it seems there is an international site where we can register. Apparently you can see his calendar and also more photos etc that they don't release publicly. I think I'm not that far gone yet...

But I will try to buy the photobook. I've spent 1.5 years on this so there should be a keepsake? 2 years ago, I donated away all my books since I am e-reading now. I've kept only a few precious books and magazines so I should include CLOY. So I have SPACE! 

NO Chocolate is minus minus minus! 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 8

@Chocolate I tend to lose interest later so whether or not I used to love it/them... many years down the line they just become an item which I couldn't throw out because they cost me lots of money. And you can't "donate" out photobooks. Who will want it? That said, there are things that should be kept because they might worth something later. :pandatakeit:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 8
40 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I feel I should share this, in view of your eating habits 🤣

qlK8u5V.png

38 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

And for @TRaNz, if he eats a cheeseburger + french fries + banana pie, he net gains +6.2 minutes!!! And that banana pie is quite good! 😂

Look...guys....I've done the maths....quick maffs.... i am -192,720 hours lost.

Ya'll can relax now.

No I wont change my habits.

Said it before to others and ill say it again.....I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

I've made my choices and thats THAT.

**slaps belly****

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

. And you can't "donate" out photobooks. Who will want it? That said, there are things that should be kept because they might worth something later.

I can attest to this. Cleared up 2 piles of books a couple years ago and took them to a second hand bookstore. The only book that was valued separately and highly (not one lump sum) was Andy Lau’s book. I cannot remember what the book was like, not many pictures, and very old book that even I don’t want to keep anymore. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@TRaNz It's an F1 weekend and Russell is on the front row!! :LarvitarSDab1:

@mademoiselle Certain things make me think of everyone too! I find myself having thoughts along the lines of, "Why would you say something like that?!" whenever I see a comment that talks badly about Hyun Bin because he is @Chocolate's one and only. Haha! My coworker loves Red Bull and talks about it frequently. Whenever she does, I think, "At least there's one other person in this world who would be proud of your drinking habits" Ahem @TRaNz. Haha! Or if I come across a crazy drama, I wonder if that's part of the two or three dramas @NiteWalker's mom is watching at the same time. There are so much more but basically, the impact all of you have made on my life......

hearts-love.gif

But going back to the topic at hand here, bananas really give you that much time?! Hmm...maybe I should eat more bananas. Yesterday, I even watched a 13 minute video on banana distribution too. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
54 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It's an F1 weekend and Russell is on the front row!!

hhhooooommmggggg biggest surpriseeeeee evaaaa...Hope he makes top 5 in final race.

Wholesome moment was when Vettel stopped at Lando's crash site to see if he was ok. Absolute champ, weather conditions terrible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Hope he makes top 5 in final race.

I just want him to get in the points and for Mercedes to announce that he'll be joining them next year. Did you see the press conference Bottas and Russell did together? So awkward. :laugh:

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Wholesome moment was when Vettel stopped at Lando's crash site to see if he was ok. Absolute champ, weather conditions terrible.

Vettel is a Saint, simple as that. :PikaSwag:

@mademoiselle Hahaha! It's what happens when I have too much time. After I watched the video on banana distribution, I watched a video on manuka honey. :lmao2:

@Chocolate I don't remember exactly. I know one of my friend once said to me that they didn't think he was handsome. The whole time she was talking, I was thinking, "Not sure if we can be friends anymore". Hahaha! 

• Haha 5
  • Party! 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And why are you still awake 3 hours ago @TRaNz?

HAHAHAHA, bcoz i had another serving of left pizza....so I didnt want to sleep yet. hehehehe :laugh:

1 minute ago, Tofu said:

I just want him to get in the points and for Mercedes to announce that he'll be joining them next year. Did you see the press conference Bottas and Russell did together? So awkward.

Yeah that and all the memes from the weekend events so far. AHHAHAHAAH sooo good.

So keen for the race, going to be sooo gooooooooodddd.

On a side note, we just got our lockdown extended with no end date provided......***sighh****

• Sad 5

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Chocolate I don't remember exactly. I know one of my friend once said to me that they didn't think he was handsome. The whole time she was talking, I was thinking, "Not sure if we can be friends anymore". Hahaha!

Hahahahaha that could easily be me :lmao2: I didn't think he was handsome especially during SG period. He was too skinny. It's not until MotA that I was ♥o♥ at Yoo Daepyo - the charima there... 🔥. And I prefer HB does not smile too much because all the lines will appear :laugh:

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

HAHAHAHA, bcoz i had another serving of left pizza....so I didnt want to sleep yet. hehehehe

You'll need a nap then... lol.

I've raw beef Pho for lunch. I've leftovers of raw beef and I think I'll make good use of it for hot pot tonight.

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

On a side note, we just got our lockdown extended with no end date provided......***sighh****

:scaredpanda2: ARRRGGGH. I expected it since the numbers went up to 90++

I've lost count. How many weeks have we been in lockdown now?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

You'll need a nap then... lol.

I've raw beef Pho for lunch. I've leftovers of raw beef and I think I'll make good use of it for hot pot tonight.

and im up...wat a way to waste the day. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hot pot sounds awesomeeeeeeee :SquirtleNiceAhah:

:scaredpanda2: ARRRGGGH. I expected it since the numbers went up to 90++

I've lost count. How many weeks have we been in lockdown now?

This be week 4 I believe. so much for only the 7 days....LOL.

We are so professional in getting extensions. sheessshhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz I should get the ingredients ready but I feel soooooooooooooooo lazy!

Aish...what's the chances of us getting out of it before 11/9? :cry:

Its tricky. At the moment there is still a chance coz i reckon lift is another 7 days from the original lift date which was 2nd Sept, so 9th Sept.....but then again.....our track record sucks....soo....probably wont happen........

I need this lockdown to lift so more jobs can flood the listings for me to look and apply....shesshh, pullin my hair out here....so depressed on Sunday nites because its the work week tomorrow.....aawwwww

Time for you to get Dinner ready @mademoiselle, think ill go figure out whats dinner for myself as well.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha that could easily be me :lmao2: I didn't think he was handsome especially during SG period. He was too skinny. It's not until MotA that I was ♥o♥ at Yoo Daepyo - the charisma there... 🔥. And I prefer HB does not smile too much because all the lines will appear :laugh:

oh my God you.. :laugh:

@Chocolate but I do think ever since he did CLOY, he is glowing & fresher awwww #oxytocin #lovehormones

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@katakwasabi I still see you on social media, but WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! :niu:

yes, Kat where have you?? Didn't request yet for your own special SSR badge? 🥺

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

This race was the most exciting race I've watched all season, right @Chocolate:lmao2: 

Yay for Russell for winning 2nd place! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

WOWWWWW......race was to start at 11pm my time...stayed up till just after 2am and gave up and went to bed. LOL

the only cool things to come from this race is the amount of memes. HAHAHAHA

Russell in 2nd and Mazepin with fastest lap hahahahah

Was on the Haas IG page they showed a mini soccer match between Vet and Schu, was like 2v2. awesome to watch.

This was accurate though. hahahaha

Spoiler

https://preview.redd.it/q3cve9z5lck71.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=c8797c2d3d7f48781d2b54f726698a311d783ecc

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo who is the girl?

Saw this too, but like....an hour later LMH Agency denied it or something. Will have to see how it pans out over the next day or 2.

28 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

The new Police University banner is nice! :cool:

I think it is more striking when the image is not filtered. 

Yuusssssss PU banner is super nice...makes me smile.:smile:

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@TRaNz I didn't even realise who she was except that she was ex - Momoland which I do not follow either. But right now YeonWoo is trending!  

But the friend's bit will contradict his previous stand.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: -