Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Kimi is retiring. :letalQQ::letalQQ:

Oh dangg i heard the news too....end of a long run for him...hope the voters for this weekends race can get him Driver of the Day just one last time. 

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

WHY are you putting SUCH A THOUGHT!!!

now i cant help but join you in that imagination ROAD hahahaha

@TRaNz do u want to record then show it to us? :laugh:

YAA!!! no more of this. there is no recording or anything YYAAA!!!!

**throws kimchi at @NiteWalker :laugh:

• Haha 9

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

13 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Oh dangg i heard the news too....end of a long run for him...hope the voters for this weekends race can get him Driver of the Day just one last time. 

Maybe he will come back in a few years like Alonso. Hahaha!! I'm going to miss Kimi though. Who do you think will get his seat? Mick? Bottas? :lol:

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Maybe he will come back in a few years like Alonso. Hahaha!! I'm going to miss Kimi though. Who do you think will get his seat? Mick? Bottas? :lol:

I reckon it'll be Bottas to take over Kimi's spot and George to take Bottas' spot in Merc.

I mean thats what everyone seems to want and probably will happen.

Nek minnnuttt.....Mazepin to Merc....HAHAHAH jkz.

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think @TRaNzintend to bury what he saw last night and pretend everything is fine :laugh:

Here Tranz second dose of neuralyzer , you know Pfizer work after 2nd jab, so maybe this will help you chill :lmao2:

tumblr-npkbsnb-Rvy1qfr6udo6-500.gif

Im still waiting for my 1st shot...still 2 weeks away. LOL.

our state govt is like loving this lockdown...extended for 3 weeks till 23rd of Sept, but I can already see once that day comes, it will be extended a few more weeks again.

SO i think by Decemeber we might be able to get let out more than 10km from home......

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh you decided to take the jab? Good luck! Pfizer? Prepare some coconut water, it did help for me. You will feeling a bit not yourself for few days, but you will be fine after that. 

Yeah, i feel like I should, but also I'd hate to be in a position where when lockdown does lift and places open up again, say if I wanted to go to a swanky nice restaurant and they only allow vaccinated ppl in and I wasnt, then I couldnt go in..I'd me really sad.

So in a way part of the reason I am doing this is to be considered ok to be able to go into places.

I booked the Pfizer one coz we got 500,000 doses from Poland and now also 500,000 from Singapore.

No idea what the difference is but everyone picks Pfizer, so why not follow like a sheep. ahahhaha

I dont care overly too much, I mean most people look fine so far. Actually, all that aside. Im pretty sure my diet of Maccas/KFC/pizza/RedBull, Bubble milk tea is doing more harm that this pfizer shot would. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

43 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I booked the Pfizer one coz we got 500,000 doses from Poland and now also 500,000 from Singapore.

Seems there is swop deal between SG and Aussie, I think related to expiry date. 

44 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Actually, all that aside. Im pretty sure my diet of Maccas/KFC/pizza/RedBull, Bubble milk tea is doing more harm that this pfizer shot would. LOL

Wow your level of self awareness is amazing :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate @abs-oluteM Not Son Seok Gu too! 

I think those where the agencies take legal action (to the end, not just to scare the complainers) means that it is likely not true.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:49 AM, mademoiselle said:

For me, it is Isaac Toast and Myeongdong Kyoja being a must eat in SK!

Oooh, thanks for the recommendation. Saving this.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, mademoiselle said:

You've missed the gossiping timing. It's all ended now. Both denied. The end (for now) - technically JJ & YT also never confirm to the public  Should send a message to LMH and tell him, "Do you think I believe you?" 

Actually if you look at the photo where the girl was walking to the car, she was on the driver side. If she was the gf, she should be walking on the opposite side to take the front seat? So maybe for that particular photo, there were other people. But doesn't mean the rumour is not true hahahaha.

On 9/1/2021 at 12:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo - is this considered two bingos?

It means you are watching too much TV. Bad girl!

19 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Its like full on ...ooohh myyy godddd  wattt theeee heeccckkk......fffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I was shocked too when I first saw it! Except that it was because of Shin Ha Kyun, whom I just watched in the highly acclaimed Beyond Evil and who won Best Actor!

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Woot congrats @mademoiselle! Just realised that you have made the next rank - philosopher! 

Congrats!

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Maybe he will come back in a few years like Alonso. Hahaha!! I'm going to miss Kimi though. Who do you think will get his seat? Mick? Bottas? 

He's left for rallying and came back to do really well at Lotus. I think this will be a final retirement. It's time too. Although he is driving for pleasure, it's sad too when they are no longer in competitive cars.

2yr0u62.png?1

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

No idea what the difference is but everyone picks Pfizer, so why not follow like a sheep. ahahhaha

You are in good hands. But of course we don't know if there will be some side effects in like 20 years lol.

4Lnkyjk.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 6
46 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Seems there is swop deal between SG and Aussie, I think related to expiry date. 

Wow your level of self awareness is amazing :laugh:

yeah so we getting SGP left overs...past the used by date....LOLjkz.

my self awareness....kamsahamnidaaaaaa :smile: hahahahahah

Ohh and thanks for the coconut water tip...ill have that with redbull....LOL. give me that extra energy boost to fight the after effects.

27 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

He's left for rallying and came back to do really well at Lotus. I think this will be a final retirement. It's time too. Although he is driving for pleasure, it's sad too when they are no longer in competitive cars.

You are in good hands. But of course we don't know if there will be some side effects in like 20 years lol.

Yeah true. for sure my diet is shortened my life by heaps. hahaha

I just want it over and done with so lockdown can lift and more jobs come to the market coz im still job hunting.

And with lockdown enabled, most companies hold back on listing jobs until lockdown lifts. its crappy.

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

yeah so we getting SGP left overs...past the used by date....LOLjkz.

Haha, nooooo, Australia and Singapore are friends. We won't do that to you.

I think the vaccines have a shelf life of about 6 months. Since SG has more than enough for now, we are passing some to Australia who doesn't have enough. But these are not expired yet. In turn, when Australia's shipment comes in later, you will pass those back to SG. It's win-win.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, nooooo, Australia and Singapore are friends. We won't do that to you.

I think the vaccines have a shelf life of about 6 months. Since SG has more than enough for now, we are passing some to Australia who doesn't have enough. But these are not expired yet. In turn, when Australia's shipment comes in later, you will pass those back to SG. It's win-win.

haha yeah i know, I was just kdding.

I know there were rumours when Poland gave their 500,000 to us people here were like..oh its expired or fake vaccines.

LOL

I mean i did think twice about it, but then was like....meh just take the shot so they govt can reach their percentage goal and open up. Im miss Gongcha and Xin Fu Tang too much to give it up. LMFAO....im terrible i know...haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes quite smart strategy @Chocolate

But just to pacify you @TRaNz, I ate ramen noodle past few days expired haven't die. Also use expired lotion by few months and still survive :lmao2: I think vaccine close to expiry date should be fine too lols. 

We're not the first to do this too. Israel and Palestine were going to do it a few months back too, except that Israel's stock had only 2 weeks to expiry so it was rejected. It is a good strategy and would be wasteful for the vaccines to expire when so many need it.

Haha I frequently use expired medicine too. The thinking is there should be a buffer from the expiry date as most companies won't cut the line so fine to protect their own legal liabilities.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

hahahaha @SilverMoonTea

Whoaaaaa big risk taker there. haha

Nah i know i know. itll be fine. Like i said, if there were issues and I was full against it, I wouldnt have booked.

:smile:

@Chocolate

expired lotion and medicine too...LOL...my korean skincare stuff, the moment it pasts expiry/use by/best before ...in the bin for me...means it dont work its magic on my messy face. AHHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Woot congrats @mademoiselle! Just realised that you have made the next rank - philosopher! 

Hahahaha thanks. Congratulations to you as well for becoming the second Shifu of Jang Haven!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_84fj82v2e50c

@SilverMoonTea Hmm, speech. Tease @TRaNz more. Watch more dramas and share your thoughts. Continue to adopt more Oppa so you swoon, analyse & chat about him/them more.

@TRaNz Good thinking about vaccinated vs non-vaccinated being let into the restaurants. Although I don't think businesses should be picky as they are on the brink of bankrupcy. BTW, there were 3 people eating outside a cafe yesterday. That's not allowed, is it? This Delta variant is so annoyingly contagious. The exposure sites are coming closer to my workplace and if the workplace is where I'm the most exposed to people. :jiminbtssigh:

@Chocolate I'm less concerned about expiry date of the vaccine and more concerned about the storage condition from SG to AU and then to us. There are just too many dodgy distributors/sponsors of topical products that are not storing the products correctly after release for supply by manufacturers.

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1&d=20210902172310101

---

Ohhh that's Kimi. I thought it was an idol from some girl group (because the previous posts were talking about idols).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 7
42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Good thinking about vaccinated vs non-vaccinated being let into the restaurants. Although I don't think businesses should be picky as they are on the brink of bankrupcy. BTW, there were 3 people eating outside a cafe yesterday. That's not allowed, is it? This Delta variant is so annoyingly contagious. The exposure sites are coming closer to my workplace and if the workplace is where I'm the most exposed to people. :jiminbtssigh:

Yeah they shouldnt really do so, and coz youre right, theyd want to take all the customers they can. However, I dont wanna take that one chance where some places might go down that Vacc customers only route or if the Govt decides to impose some ridiculous rule.

Just take the damm thing just incase, I dont want to miss out hahahaha

No, eating outside a cafe is a no no. Not supposed to be eating outside. Supposed to pick up food and go home and eat. Should have just walked near by and coughed. LMFAO

45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm less concerned about expiry date of the vaccine and more concerned about the storage condition from SG to AU and then to us. There are just too many dodgy distributors/sponsors of topical products that are not storing the products correctly after release for supply by manufacturers.

Great! more worriessss.... LOLjkz, they will be like...yeah nah we put a few ice packs in the Coles cooler bags.... yeah she'll be right....LMFAO.

46 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ohhh that's Kimi. I thought it was an idol from some girl group (because the previous posts were talking about idols).

HAHAHAHAHAH wwoooooowwww ahhahahahahahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Is this real? :popcorn: I just may watch it for the title alone :laugh:

Yes the drama is on air now. He's my oppa. But idk what to make of this story :laugh:. I'll pass :pandaheadstomp:

A comedy drama that surrounds Do Yong Shik, who is experiencing decreased sex drive in his 30s, as he reunites with his first love Lee Ru Da, who is his urologist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

25 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Is this real? :popcorn: I just may watch it for the title alone :laugh:

Apparently so...I heard this has Hani from ExiD in it....interesting drama. Might give it a watch, but its 8 eps.....hopefully not rushed.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

11 hours ago, Chocolate said:

It means you are watching too much TV. Bad girl!

True true ! It really is bad. But also I would not be able to watch as many if not because of Covid and WFH. There's no where to go , nothing to really look forward to ( we have been in lock down for so long) . I used to go out quite a bit like most folks  - shop , visit family , meet friends. And also spend a fair bit of time planning for our travels - we used to travel 2 or 3 times abroad, and do a local holiday too. Sad la - these things I truly miss and somewhat took for granted then. Honestly at the end of the day there is only so much I can talk to my family members who are also stuck at home. LOL. I suppose the silver lining was that is has given me time to be part of building JH and be active here. 

By the way, Choco, is travel allowed in SG now? I saw this has started again in HK. I used to think what a waste of $$ to do these cruises to nowhere ...but now going anywhere sounds awesome

Spoiler

Where to watch that show @SilverMoonTea? I agree with @mademoiselle...the title alone has caught my attention. 

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha thanks. Congratulations to you as well for becoming the second Shifu of Jang Haven

aahahaha...the only thing I desire is to be an abs shifu!  The day I have reached enlightenment is when I can distinguished whose abs belong to which oppa....I am not there yet. :LaxEat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteMAvailable in dark site already haha... Tell me how is it if you decided to watch. I really like Yoon Shi Yoon. But the story scared me :lmao2:

PU I haven't caught up this week, PU's investigation part a bit weak tbh. I think my sister @Tofualso behind haha.... Too many C drama really. 

True, I think I wake up only to wait for end work and watch drama. I do miss little things like packing my bag, dress up, having lunch with my office mates that I take for granted before. Now I look like this (almost all of the time):

zoom-meetings.jpg

• Haha 7

56 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

PU I haven't caught up this week, PU's investigation part a bit weak tbh. I think my sister @Tofualso behind haha.... Too many C drama really. 

Yeah I think a few people are behind this week. Havent seen much chatter since ep 8.....was decent too.

Hopefully you can catch up on the weekend.

57 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I do miss little things like packing my bag, dress up, having lunch with my office mates that I take for granted before.

THIS 100%....well just the lunch part. HAHAHAHA

I missed going to out to a nice lunch, yes it ruined my bank account, but it was yummy and different everyday. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5