Havenites Dabang

My childhood cartoon... I knew I will always follow any available episodes on local tv when it aired.. I forgot when I stopped watching and it stopped airing.. anyone watched this? We're probably in the similar age range more or less :mine:

Steve from blues clues

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

@Tofu and you laughed !!!!

Its official...Albon is takin George's seat at Williams for 2022.  

Hahaha! I guess that's good for him -- as long as he gets to drive, right? Is he still under contract with Red Bull while driving for Williams?  And they just need to confirm Antonio and Latifi to end silly season. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! I guess that's good for him -- as long as he gets to drive, right? Is he still under contract with Red Bull while driving for Williams?  And they just need to confirm Antonio and Latifi to end silly season. 

Actually not quite sure what the deal was. Details will be uncovered over the next few days i reckon.

the give away for people was this Albons hot gf followed Williams on IG last week. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

My childhood cartoon... I knew I will always follow any available episodes on local tv when it aired.. I forgot when I stopped watching and it stopped airing.. anyone watched this? We're probably in the similar age range more or less :mine:

No, I have not watched before....and not because I am younger but because I am much OLDER!!!!!

:pandasadspoon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

So I have some time on hand and plan to watch "The Veil". As if I would miss a Agent-like drama. But it's still nine days. So I thought about watching another drama on the side. I mean technically "You Raise Me Up" is another drama, but seriously, it's more like a meme than an actual drama at this point. It's like feeding my "Manhole" kind of drama side. It's not bad enough to drop it, but also not good enough to count as a real drama, that I can take seriously. 

But I somehow don't want to start another heavy hitter crime drama, so I thought I may spice it up a little and do the impossible. Why not watch a RomCom for a change. Sounds a bit dirty to me, because whenever someone says "RomCom" I'm like: :pandadisgusted: Yeah sure :smug:

So......I saw this Hometown ChaChaCha banner on the frontpage and asked myself: Where did I see this girl before? And after a while I realized she was the girl that ALWAYS danced at the end of "Taxi Driver", when the mood was totally down. 

Sooo......anyone saw it (I'm sure half of the thread does)? Any recommendations? Maybe necks?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Are there people who actually pays attention to who other people follow? Seems like a waste of time. :laugh:

Yeah of course. The die hard fans. LMFAO.

I only happened to read a comment while i was looking at F1Troll post and it had heaps of likes on it and then was like...thats an interesting observation hahahaha.

Glad it was true though. Cant wait for off season...the boys back at home playing games online and streaming....such great value entertainment....Russ, Lando, Lechair, Albon and the guys at Quadrant and WTF1. hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

So......I saw this Hometown ChaChaCha banner on the frontpage and asked myself: Where did I see this girl before? And after a while I realized she was the girl that ALWAYS danced at the end of "Taxi Driver", when the mood was totally down. 

Sooo......anyone saw it (I'm sure half of the thread does)? Any recommendations? Maybe necks?

Hmmm cannot lay my neck down but it is not a bad show. It is a slice of life set in a sea side town & the romance is pretty sweet. The leads are good actors and have great chemistry. The ML's story is interesting - he isn't a tsundere or jerk with a heart of gold that most dramas usually like to have. On the contrary , he is very kind to those around him and perhaps might seem nosy. He survives doing all sorts of odd jobs . 

Oh yay ...good that you will watch Veil. I plan to watch that one since I like the actor and it is a spy drama.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 hours ago, LaLa said:

My childhood cartoon... I knew I will always follow any available episodes on local tv when it aired.. I forgot when I stopped watching and it stopped airing.. anyone watched this? We're probably in the similar age range more or less

OMG!! I missed this earlier! I didn't grow up during this time, but I watched a lot of the episodes with my cousins (who I babysit during that time). I thought it was abrupt when he left but I'm so glad to see him again. :LarvitarSDab1:

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Glad it was true though. Cant wait for off season...the boys back at home playing games online and streaming....such great value entertainment....Russ, Lando, Lechair, Albon and the guys at Quadrant and WTF1. hahahaha

Yes, the boys playing streaming games were fun to watch! I don't always watch them, but I've seen clips periodically. Do you watch the whole thing?! 

@abs-oluteM I agreed about HCCC. There's not a lot to the script compared to others in a similar genre, but it's a cute and lighthearted drama. The characters make up for what the script lacks. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yes, the boys playing streaming games were fun to watch! I don't always watch them, but I've seen clips periodically. Do you watch the whole thing?! 

Nah I cant, the timezones are wayyy too opposite for me to make most of them. So i only get the youtube videos of the good bits. Probably better that way. hahaha

But tuning in realtime would be nice, could be more chaos and mayhem when multiple are on the one stream. LOL.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm cannot lay my neck down but it is not a bad show. It is a slice of life set in a sea side town & the romance is pretty sweet. The leads are good actors and have great chemistry. The ML's story is interesting - he isn't a tsundere or jerk with a heart of gold that most dramas usually like to have. On the contrary , he is very kind to those around him and perhaps might seem nosy. He survives doing all sorts of odd jobs . 

Oh yay ...good that you will watch Veil. I plan to watch that one since I like the actor and it is a spy drama.

Well, your neck for a RomCom would be probably suicide given my taste. :pandahehe: But it does sound like a fluffy kind of drama that doesn't require much thinking. So maybe I will give it a go the upcoming days. 

Of course I am, I waited long enough for another spy drama. The moment I read NIS agent I was sold. :pandacool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Annyeong @mademoiselle :MewHi:

time to watchhhhhhhh and self torture myself with delicious KBBQ.....mmmmmm :SquirtleNiceAhah:

@mademoiselle ..... i swear i smelt the meat cooking thru my PC....LMFAOjk.....**sighh**..how much longer....i want to go kbbq....aiiggooooo

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

More K-BBQ @TRaNz @bairama

I am going to do one tonight at home using the new grill. Let's hope it all works out. :lmao2:  I bought all the meats . I also will make some soup with the kimchi soup base I bought . My kiddo turns 11 , so I bought cupcakes too. See this is how I cheat. I just buy most things and heat up the final product! :lol:

(tips from the  UNDOMESTICATED goddess)

@Dhakra yes come share your thoughts on the HCCC thread if you do watch. We have a fairly active thread  with a quite a number of us watching. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am going to do one tonight at home using the new grill. Let's hope it all works out. :lmao2:  I bought all the meats . I also will make some soup with the kimchi soup base I bought . My kiddo turns 11 , so I bought cupcakes too. See this is how I cheat. I just buy most things and heat up the final product! :lol:

(tips from the  UNDOMESTICATED goddess)

jiinnnnnnjaaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!

Sounds like an awesome dinner at yours tonite !!!

cupcakes for dinner for the lil ones Birthday sounds like a winnnnnnn

Im all for the cheating and just buying takeout. HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@TRaNz Your Maccas look exactly the same as last time. Are you sure it's not the same photo xDDD

I have KFC for lunch today. It was supposed to be sushi (much preferrable meal). I didn't take a photo because it wasn't extravagant enough :laugh:

@abs-oluteM Hmmmmm yum. I have wanted to buy a K-BBQ pan actually. I'm still procrastinating on that and for now is using normal pan to cook samgyeopsal (marinated with galbi sauce) and eat it with lettuce and garlic. :SquirtleNiceAhah: The missing dish had to be the side dish Bornga serve. Sighhh... I think I'm continuing with my hotpot tonight. Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Your Maccas look exactly the same as last time. Are you sure it's not the same photo xDDD

I have KFC for lunch today. It was supposed to be sushi (much preferrable meal). I didn't take a photo because it wasn't extravagant enough :laugh:

YAAAA !!! Michyeoseeoooooo !?!?!? :mad:

Do you think I would do something as lame as that? especially with McDonalds?

How dareee youuuu @mademoiselle :JigglyAngry:

Its as fresh as can get, thank YOUUU very MUCHH!!!:GengarPout:

I only took a photo because I wanted to share lockdown lunches with you guys. I will think twice now thanks to SOMEONE......:KittyGun:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

YAAAA !!! Michyeoseeoooooo !?!?!? :mad:

Do you think I would do something as lame as that? especially with McDonalds?

How dareee youuuu @mademoiselle :JigglyAngry:

Its as fresh as can get, thank YOUUU very MUCHH!!!:GengarPout:

I only took a photo because I wanted to share lockdown lunches with you guys. I will think twice now thanks to SOMEONE......:KittyGun:

Time to change the menu :lenny::GengarCool:

Our numbers are going up rather than down. No way we're getting out of lockdown any time soon. No Society this weekend :cry::CubShy: By the way, when is your first jab again? 5G speed testing required lol

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 9/3/2021 at 6:52 PM, JenL said:

How are you going in lockdown? How about you @SnowBlob?

Awww...you're so sweet you still remember asking how I am :wow: I'm good @JenL What about yourself? I can feel that more and more people are just flouting lockdown rules now... just a bit sad that we can't beat this delta thing the second time around (I was actually pretty confident that we would beat it again since our premier did lock our state down pretty early and hard too). Oh well.. now just waiting for the vaccination rate to go up...and hoping the number is still pretty 'low' until then or else poor health workers out if the cases are over their capacity. ..

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Time to change the menu :lenny::GengarCool:

Our numbers are going up rather than down. No way we're getting out of lockdown any time soon. No Society this weekend :cry::CubShy: By the way, when is your first jab again? 5G speed testing required lol

**throws kimchi at @mademoiselle

Ill think about changing the items to be ordered but when i get to the order box and my mouth opens to speak...the usual order comes out....HAHAHAHAHA

My jab is 7 days from now. its next Friday arvo so i can get it, go home, eat dinner and write myself off for the weekend.

@SnowBlob have you been busy this lockdown? I havent seen you in this thread for ages.

Youre not flouting lockdown rules are you? LOLjkz i kid, i kid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

**throws kimchi at @mademoiselle

You do have plenty of kimchi stock lols. How is Police Uni going on? If u can convinced me to continue maybe I will haha... 

@DhakraHometown Cha Cha is enjoyable. I only have 1 neck, so no spare. Pls do try it haha ... 

Btw do u see latest Kwon Mina saga? It just wow! I lost my speech. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You do have plenty of kimchi stock lols. How is Police Uni going on? If u can convinced me to continue maybe I will haha... 

What it or ill virtually throw kimchi at you like what I do to @mademoiselle :laugh:

At this point its about catching the 'big fish' who ever is behind the big illegal gambling ring. The fun part is we dont know....coz they way they make it, it seems like every one at the Uni is a suspect. hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2