Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

And the chilli from the noodle pack never taste spicy to me, so adding more original chilli paste into it would make it more spicy and delicious. I had one this afternoon. I ate whie listening to rain music.

#relate hahaha

and its even better to eat it when rain is pouring outside!!!

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @bairama That's too much chilli in the noodles

49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@bairama translated into English it is the devil's noodles. I don't mind a bit of spicy but not that spicy.

Ahahahaha 😆

btw gurl the devil noodle from Devina's one actually tasty, just adjust the amount of chili 😋 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I agree actually about the premium one...I think I tried a premium salted egg and that taste was so wrong :psweatduck::lettalKWA: It didn't taste like indomie or salted egg :shocked:

But...it still doesn't stop me from feeling tempted to try the other ones even though I know I'll like the original better

Btw! Thankful your result is negative 💙

nah the salted egg, is really like a nightmare to me. Exactly like you said LOL and #relate, I can't stop to try though I don't believe it, still tempted to try it ONCE. Hahahah!

32 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Currently watching Ep1 of House on Wheels: For Rent. Got Lee Kwang Soo, Kang Ha Neul and Han Hyo Joo in it...keen for the guests. Looks funny.

Aaah this is in my watchlist! I watch snippets of Kwangsoo there hahaha he is funny there, his unconscious mind after long years in RM is adding the comedy. I miss Han Hyojoo as well

You not reminded of another KHN with Kang Haneul there? :KittyMummy: HAHAHAHA

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

8 minutes ago, bairama said:

Aaah this is in my watchlist! I watch snippets of Kwangsoo there hahaha he is funny there, his unconscious mind after long years in RM is adding the comedy. I miss Han Hyojoo as well

You not reminded of another KHN with Kang Haneul there? :KittyMummy: HAHAHAHA

I feel bad for Kang Ha Neul, his role wasnt pretty in that movie. Poor guy. I just ignore KHN nowdays until its safe again.

But so far its pretty silly, KwangSoo and HaNeul trying to figure out basic camp things.....hilarious, its like dumbb and dumber. hahahahaha

The preview of the guests to come...omg gonna be such an awesome watch. cannot wait.

• Like 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle my next shot is 2nd week November. probs be silly busy again. wens yours?

Next weekend. Do we get AFL public hols?

Good news, it was fine, negative

:Party02: Yayyyy!

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Are we??? :heiboi: I no longer know about the state of the world. I only know that I stay at home and watch dramas or do my weird little projects!

Same. I no longer know what's going on in the world anymore. It's just too difficult to keep track & too depressing to read/watch the news. I clicked on the hashtag on Twitter about #AustralianHasFallen today out of curiosity and saw some clips. The people are biting onto the polices double pepper spray a 70 yo lady and knocked her to the ground. There were also clips showing in the midst of the riot, police punched one guy. Another one was a man already subdued and the policeman kicked his face. Both media and the uploaded clips could be taken out of context. However, I do have to highlight do they expect police not to retaliate or use force too when they become violent?

Cuteeee....is she working with RW again???

Don't think so. Although I wish they would again quickly because once she gets too grown up, there will be distance as it would become inappropriate for Samchun Rowoon to "Superman" her like before. Kyaaa... so cute then. :heart:

55 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The vaccination rate in Melbourne is quite high. Actually my state is fully vaxed for its adult population , and we do see the numbers drop. But masking is still mandatory.

Yeah I think we reach the goal quite quickly but then there are people who thinks they are being discriminated if they are rejected by restaurants etc because they aren't vaccinated. I don't know anymore, I mean I get it but at the same time I don't. LOL. Human rights is a double edge sword.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Next weekend. Do we get AFL public hols?

Yeah we get the public holiday, Dandrews announced it himself......for nothing....coz we're in lockdown anyway. LOL...wat a waste. hahaha

All those protest clips, always 2 sides to the story. You'd have to intimidate and provoke the police for them to react. they don't just pounce on you for nothing. Always a reason for it.

Waste of time, money and everythingggggggg.

Im slowly losing interest in Hometown chachacha.....LoL.

• Like 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Im slowly losing interest in Hometown chachacha.....LoL.

Why??? I'm liking ep 7 even more, lols. Just done with it. 

@JenL that's great, but weekend always comes very long and last like only some minutes.

@abs-oluteM I see. She understands me well, she sent me even I'm not asking. Hahaha. Very generous chaebol lady yea.

@bairama rainy day is a noodle day, well everyday is always noodle for me. Since I love eating noodle a lot. Hahaa. But I try to eat less instant one. So I prefer what Hong banjang taught me, he made all his own liquor, I cook my noodle when I'm free.

I stopped watching news, I mean I prefer what I should watch or which one that I need to skip. Cuz all of their topics is about the virus and all those stressing stuffs. It is comfortable somehow.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@bairama rainy day is a noodle day, well everyday is always noodle for me. Since I love eating noodle a lot. Hahaa. But I try to eat less instant one. So I prefer what Hong banjang taught me, he made all his own liquor, I cook my noodle when I'm free.

I stopped watching news, I mean I prefer what I should watch or which one that I need to skip. Cuz all of their topics is about the virus and all those stressing stuffs. It is comfortable somehow.

yeaaaaahhhhh that's the spirit! Tastyyyy 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Why??? I'm liking ep 7 even more, lols. Just done with it. 

seems like it wasnt pulling me in enough. I found myself doing some minor fast forwarding of some parts in ep5 n ep6.

I have seen ep7 yet, I mean ill likely watch the drama through out but....just isnt happening for me at the moment. :idk:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, LaLa said:

Wah the pages almost reach 300.. Don't tell me there will be candies hunting this year? I'l give up in advance for looking the hints for sooo many pages in dabang alone

Good idea @LaLa! Think of how much fun it would be to look through the pages of the Dabang. Hunt for candies and reminisce about old conversations as well!

Still working out the events for the rest of the year, so keep those suggestions coming, and tag me with them!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 3
11 hours ago, JenL said:

Haha, I think it's nice to have a random guy's perspective on things! But I do feel like I'm from a different world to you...as in, I think the guys I know would be less comfortable to sleep in a bed with a girl they weren't dating than a guy. My circles tend to be more concerned about Me too and women's feelings (or the repercussions) maybe

Well, don't get me wrong, it would be still awkward to sleep in the same bed with a girl I am not dating, but it would be less awkward than being in the same bed or room with a guy. It's not like I am totally fond of the thought to sleep with a girl every night. :laugh:

And it is obvious that sleeping in the same bed is only a possibility if the girl is fine with it. It's not like I am totally ignoring a girls feelings. I am very concerned about it aswell.

I can't speak for every man of course, but I try to do my best to give some insights.

Reminds me of the days I tried to help girls on the "Ask a guy"-thread back in the days. It was so much fun. 

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Like the man flu? :laugh: 

Hahaha, ok, but just know pretty girls who are nice won't judge you on feeling sick from a needle, so you can take the pressure off yourself if you need to

Heyheyhey :pandacop::pandaroar: How dare you :pandasadspoon: The man's flu is a very serious disease. 

Like I said, it still our proud. We can't risk it. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
On 9/19/2021 at 9:51 PM, stroppyse said:

Good idea @LaLa! Think of how much fun it would be to look through the pages of the Dabang. Hunt for candies and reminisce about old conversations as well!

I'll leave the candy hunting to last year winner.. Who was it again? All I can remember it's quite tight between @mademoiselle and @Phikyl ? 

Happy Moon Cake festival~ 

해피 추석 ~

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Happy Chuseok 

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

Happy no drama :cry: 

12 hours ago, LaLa said:

I'll leave the candy hunting to last year winner.. Who was it again? All I can remember it's quite tight between @mademoiselle and @Phikyl ? 

Hahahahahahaha I said last year after this I won't be digging through Dabang because it's going to be too much. UNLESS, we all work together to tackle 10-20 pages each member. Team work!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 2

Happy mid-autumn festival & Happy Chuseok everyone.

These sort of lanterns are very popular with kids in Malaysia. 

Spoiler

mid-autumn-festival-singapore-lantern.jp

@SilverMoonTea this year I have not even had one of the "normal type" of mooncakes. But those traditional ones are the best - double yoke. Who cares about calories! ahahahaha
What's all the rage these days is the snowskin mooncake

Spoiler

th?id=OIP.i70g86MnA6AVc7HaYmLAdAHaFk&pid

Then the pastry type

Spoiler

1ad0ed246feef827cd850c07ce3902d2.jpg

And my current fave - jelly mooncakes. Psychologically , I feel it is less fattening ! LOL

Spoiler

osmanthus-jelly-mooncake.jpg?ssl=1

• Haha 7
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz @SnowBlob @JenL!!!

Did you guys feel the shake? I think we just experience an earthquake!

Edit: Oh yeah, confirmed. Preliminary magnitude is 5.3

HOMMGGGGG Freaking outtttt HAAHAHAHHA

First ever earthquake experience.....I am like full wide awake right now....sshheeeeeeee

I first thought it was the construction trucks in low gear driving past coz theyre doing road works just up the road from me. but it went on for ages and got louder...then i saw stuff in my room moving...and then freaked and ran out the house. LOL....then out front of the house i saw other ppl come out of their houses and we're all just looking at each other like...."wtf did you feel that" hahaha

omggg im sooo awake right now...like....ready to run hahaha

Id be crapping bricks if i lived in high rise apartments.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

@TRaNz We didn't run out of the house. It was over by the time I was able to react properly. Nothing was damaged so I was just waiting for it to pass and then confirm I just experienced an earthquake (inexperience person talking here).

True, high rise apartments would feel it stronger as they are not near the ground. 

*Note to self: Only live on the ground floor. 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz We didn't run out of the house. It was over by the time I was able to react properly. Nothing was damaged so I was just waiting for it to pass and then confirm I just experienced an earthquake (inexperience person talking here).

True, high rise apartments would feel it stronger as they are not near the ground. 

*Note to self: Only live on the ground floor. 

Terrible.....terrible.....wake up @mademoiselle haha

Need to be more alert.

Im still getting McDonalds today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5