Havenites Dabang

On 9/17/2021 at 5:57 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Which vaccination centre did you go?

I went to Sandown racecourse. Should have just done the car version instead of the walkthrough. But there must be a lot of people in the same boat because the testing person knew straight away what I was talking about :idk:

On 9/17/2021 at 7:55 PM, TRaNz said:

That is my worst fear of this whole thing. Which was why I booked on a Friday arvo right before closing time....made no difference.....I went before and the line was huge...So pissed off. Just pray that everyone was 'clean'

Sorry to hear about the incident Jen :hearties:

Thanks @TRaNz - I'm hoping it's just a scare for me and not the real deal :letalQQ: It's took like 1.5 hrs to get tested today and some places closer to my home were closed so I had to drive to 3 places :PikachuFacePalm: So I won't get my test results till tomorrow afternoon probably. 

@JenL

Almost failed and embarrassed myself before.

Took the shot, didnt feel it really and was all sweet. Nurse told me to sit in the waiting area for 15min before u leave. 

So i sit away from ppl near the front and was like cool cool...we good.

60 seconds later....im like...what am I light headed? then i start rolling my head aorund and back, eyes closed feel a tiny bit like throwin up.....im thinking..do i put my hand up infront of 100s of ppl so they see me like a loser or fight it......then hearing went ... room was noisey buy i couldnt hear it...im like...omg wat is happening....3-4 mins past and I was like if im about to drop...throw the hand up...instead phone vibrated and i went to reply to messages...while replying to a few messages hearing came back but i got really hot and sweaty. another minute passes and my head is level again...im not overly hot anymore..total time of saga...7 minutes....sat for another 3 minutes then left to walk slowly outside in fresh air back to car.....

like wat the hell...almost made me look like a loser infront of 100s of ppl. ssheesshh.

Oh no, what a reaction! Have you felt ok since then? :lettalKWA:

Hopefully it was just the instant reaction - some of my friends feel sick straight after having a needle, let alone a vaccine, where something is put into your body for it to fight it out. Haha, no one would think you were a loser...but people might think you had covid though :laugh: 

The fear is pulpable when people think you might have covid :pandascared:

Im still outside of range for Gongcha...so sad..... LOL...i dont want Chatime...i want the better stuff.... hahaha

Wait...just how far out of civilisation are youuu??? :shocked2: Well I can't talk since I don't have many places near me. I have Sharetea, which is the closest I can find. Is Gongcha your favourite? I'm actually not a fan compared to Happy Lemon / Machi Machi / New Tea

Chatime is the worst! When it first arrived in Australia, I use to think I didn't like bubble tea...turns out I just didn't like Chatime :laugh:

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Whaaaaaa? Sounds like you were feeling faint. Did you not tell the nurse about this reaction?

Hahaha, Mademoiselle is right @TRaNz...did ya tell a nurse?

• Like 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/17/2021 at 9:57 PM, bairama said:

so sorry to know that @JenL 😥 hope the result is negative for you so the status also can recovered quickly! 💙

Thank youuuu. I hope so too. I'm feeling tired, but not sure if that means potential covid or if it means I hate doing covid testing and didn't get enough sleep from stressing about potential covid :PiplupCry:

22 hours ago, bairama said:

@TRaNz ahhh oh so it just today, heyy drink plenty of 'neutral' water for a while, if can coconut waterrr

Coconut water is key! :cool: So refreshing. I'm missing this drink I use to get from one of my fav low-key Viet restaurants which was coconut drink with kumquats. I don't have a kumquat tree or I'd make it myself.

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNzIs the diet of McD and the vaccine not in sync with each other?

LOL I'll have fries with my vaccine :laugh:

(But what I got served was a potential covid case :PikaRIP:)

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, I've been meaning to ask you boys @TRaNz @Dhakra

Why do boys have an issue sharing the same bed together?

Hahaha, probably a fear of public misconception if they don't swing that way :lenny:

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

If there is a beautiful girl in the room or one of the nurses is looking pretty, I would never say a word, even if it's worse. You can't look weak as a guy then. You fight it for a few minutes until it's over.

You do know a lot of girls like vulnerable guys right? I think it's nice when guys aren't too tough and a little more human :heiboi: Old school masculinity is a thing of the past. I'm sure a lot of pretty girls know you're only human too.

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Besides, if scared of sausage contact, shouldn't the guy be worried of sausage contact with the girl who is not his girlfriend? In other words, me! The second night the couple was cuddling together watching movie, I let the other friend lie on the girl's bed. I fell asleep while watching and woke up to find my friend slept with her BF and the guy slept beside me! 

Oh no! Poor you! I'd hate the feeing of suddenly finding out that had happened :shocked:

Actually if I was a guy, I'd be more worried about that because what if you scared the girl or she took it the wrong way and then you'd be in big trouble! :idk:

Side note, I heard we have another protest in the city today. These people. Seriously makes me mad.

Did you see the videos?!?! :lettalKWA:

I was soooo mad. why are people so stupid?! :pandarage2::pandarage2::pandarage2:

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Now we wait for @JenL to report back she is ok (again).

I'm not sure if I'm ok yet, but thanks for asking! :letalQQ: Waiting for the text tomorrow. Please be a text and not a phone call :pandascared: (They call if you have covid)

6 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I think @JenL will be alright. Shes probably enjoying that 10km travel limit we have now. hehe

I wish I was! I want my bubble tea :brb: But I'm in my room isolating 

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Josh & Ollie made me ate Indomie Mee Goreng for dinner

I'm always wanted to test every flavour :BulbaOWO:

But I say that and everytime I still think the original one is best :yayaya:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

LOL your faint reaction probably have nothing to do with prep tactics etc. It could be a medically related bodily response to the vaccine and what if it's serious!? It honestly would be worst if you really fell to the ground and had an anaphylactic shock or seizure, my dear. You may have a chance to be taken to another room away from a pair of 100 eyes to get treated vs on the ground being resuscitated in front of them. Not that by that time you would remember what's going on around you anymore because fear of death might consume you then. Sigh.

exactly this is why it is.. UGH @TRaNz @Dhakra and even guys friend around me too. Sigh. And for a bit girl reason, she maybe feels worrier & finds you silly??? Idk Idk, nvm I'm nagging too much about this (promise this is the last) but I have to agree with moi said above! Lols

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Josh & Ollie made me ate Indomie Mee Goreng for dinner

oooh one of my pride LOL yesssss brb watch it, they love it YES?? NO?? PLS. HAHAHA

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

didn't get enough sleep from stressing about potential covid

don't worry too much 🤗 stress can lower your immune.. Sending virtual hug 🤗

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@JenL That's strange. Why didn't they list Sandown Racecourse on the exposure sites website? I know @SnowBlob said there are too many to add but this one is important as so many people go there every day.

Ugh, I do understand that unnerving feeling waiting for the result. Let's hope it's just a scare. For now, just make sure you have some rest.  

Protest - I didn't see the video on purpose. Didn't want my blood pressure to rise.

Mee Goreng - I only eat the original LOL. I am not so adventurous in all the other flavours. Maybe if I see it I'd try the Rendang and Soto.

@bairama They like some and dislike some. From the comments, it seems like they put too much water in the soup based Indomie. Which one is your ultimate fave? I'm guessing you'd say the hot & spicy ones which I'd never go near.

@JenL @TRaNz Ooooh. I thought it was just my imagination that I thought Chatime was meh! To be honest my favourite was from long time ago a Taiwanese restaurant called Tea House on Whitehorse road in Box Hill. There was another one opened also by Taiwanese ~ both were just better than any of these Sharetea, Chatime and Gong Cha altogether. Unfortunately they have close their business.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLL I had thought it might be along those reasons. @Dhakra @TRaNz Fear of being gay is kind of redundant since one of them is dating my friend. The other one we all know he's not. Fair enough with the fear of sausage contact but again, the bed was big enough for them not to have close contact at all. So in that scenario, it really doesn't gel with me. Besides, if scared of sausage contact, shouldn't the guy be worried of sausage contact with the girl who is not his girlfriend? In other words, me! The second night the couple was cuddling together watching movie, I let the other friend lie on the girl's bed. I fell asleep while watching and woke up to find my friend slept with her BF and the guy slept beside me!

The matter of him dating your friend isn't the matter here or if "you" or they both know they are not gay, the fear still remains. We also wouldn't like if a third party knows we slept in the same bed. We don't want to look or feel odd, it just doesn't feel "normal" or like it's not a big deal for us. 

We are well aware that the chance of sausage contact is very little, but why risk it.

And here lies your "mistake". You try to explain it with logic and arguments, which won't work here. You cannot explain this with pure logic, it's just a deep dwelling fear or misconception in us that keeps us away from doing it. Like I said, from the days we are young boys, we are told from every generation that boys don't share the same bed with boys. It sticks, and since guys are also way less touchy among themselves, we rather sleep on the floor. 

No, because the scenario is different for us. Sleeping with a girl who is not our girlfriend is just a case of being careful. You are not of the same gender, but you are not our girlfriend, so it's to a decent normal and we just have to be careful. In our eyes sleeping with a girl in the same bed is considered not unusual. Why shouldn't we be afraid? Like I said, if you take in pure logic, the chances of sausage contact is very little, because he's not a "big" deal. :laugh: Get it? "Big" deal?:lenny:

This is kind of in our instincts, so it's hard to explain with logic. The world won't stop spinning if we sleep with a guy in the same bed, but still, we will never do it if there is a different opportunity.

50 minutes ago, JenL said:

You do know a lot of girls like vulnerable guys right? I think it's nice when guys aren't too tough and a little more human :heiboi: Old school masculinity is a thing of the past. I'm sure a lot of pretty girls know you're only human too.

Sure, but there is a difference between being a weakling and being vulnerable. I am very vulnerable in a lot of scenarios, I am good at talking about feelings and admitting my weaknesses, but we won't let a simple sting to bring us down. I am by no means too tough in any ways, when I have the flu I act like I am going to die soon, but this is just a sting for us. Just a needle. 

If vulnerable, let it be a real disease or injury. 

Yes, that is true, but we still want to impress the girl. That's just who we are, it might be totally wrong and not necessary, but we can't allow weakness in front of a girl we think is pretty.

47 minutes ago, bairama said:

. And for a bit girl reason, she maybe feels worrier & finds you silly???

Guys are very good at blending out things. 

Let me say it like this and I think @TRaNzwill agree. We never said our behavior is correct, reasonable and good. We know that it probably wouldn't be as bad as we think it is, but still we do it. Because we don't want to make a fuss, our false proud tells us that we can endure it "like a man" and that it will be gone soon. We just want to leave asap and deal with it on our own. 

I didn't try to justify our behavior, I am just stating the thoughts that go through our minds and explain our behavior. I give you a little insight into a guys mind. 

@TRaNzI feel like I know this mechanical keyboard in the picture of yours. Is it the HyperX Alloy Elite 2? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel like I haven't posted and written so much in years.

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JenL said:

Oh no, what a reaction! Have you felt ok since then? :lettalKWA:

Hopefully it was just the instant reaction - some of my friends feel sick straight after having a needle, let alone a vaccine, where something is put into your body for it to fight it out. Haha, no one would think you were a loser...but people might think you had covid though :laugh: 

The fear is pulpable when people think you might have covid :pandascared:

Yeah im fine right now like normal. Sipping on Coconut water and eating chips. LOL.

The only thing out of the ordinary is my left are is sore like as if someone punched me. haha Otherwise no issues.l

Probably right with the straight after shot reaction.

Yep just didnt want to look like a loser haha.

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Wait...just how far out of civilisation are youuu??? :shocked2: Well I can't talk since I don't have many places near me. I have Sharetea, which is the closest I can find. Is Gongcha your favourite? I'm actually not a fan compared to Happy Lemon / Machi Machi / New Tea

Chatime is the worst! When it first arrived in Australia, I use to think I didn't like bubble tea...turns out I just didn't like Chatime :laugh:

takes me 1hr to drive to Springy. Im all the way up North side.

Yeah  I like Gongcha the most, but also XinFuTang when i want that dirty sugarrr hahahaha.

ChaTime is ok, but doesnt always hit the spot like the other 2 do.

Havent treid Happy Lemon or ShareTea or Machi Machi yet. Lockdown as mad it difficult to do so. LOL.

@mademoiselle my area lacks the good ones. LOL

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, Mademoiselle is right @TRaNz...did ya tell a nurse?

nah I didnt. fought it off for 7 mins in that seat and recouped and left 5 mins later from that. Sketchy I know.

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Let me say it like this and I think @TRaNzwill agree. We never said our behavior is correct, reasonable and good. We know that it probably wouldn't be as bad as we think it is, but still we do it. Because we don't want to make a fuss, our false proud tells us that we can endure it "like a man" and that it will be gone soon. We just want to leave asap and deal with it on our own. 

I didn't try to justify our behavior, I am just stating the thoughts that go through our minds and explain our behavior. I give you a little insight into a guys mind. 

@TRaNzI feel like I know this mechanical keyboard in the picture of yours. Is it the HyperX Alloy Elite 2? 

You've explained it very well, nothing I would change from that. Guys, he's got the explanation for us down spot on!

As for the keyboard, its a Ducky One 2 RGB (black switches) with Pudding KeyCaps

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Mee Goreng - I only eat the original LOL. I am not so adventurous in all the other flavours. Maybe if I see it I'd try the Rendang and Soto.

@bairama They like some and dislike some. From the comments, it seems like they put too much water in the soup based Indomie. Which one is your ultimate fave? I'm guessing you'd say the hot & spicy ones which I'd never go near.

ah I just realized after playing it, they tried ALL the flavors available to them. I even haven't tried some of them. Shrimp flavor? What is that? LOL

I agree with their taste! 

My Indomie note as far I'm living with around 'em (this is just my preference tho):

- classic Indomie is still the best one. The original fried noodle + onion chicken flavor soup. That's it

- the grilled chicken (BBQ chicken) flavor LOL it is actually my brother's favorite but I'm so against it. I always fight my statement that original fried noodle is far better. WHY JUST WHY he liked that Idk so weird to me. I just put my :pandadisgusted: every time he ate it in my sight. LOL. It is like they said to me WOOO I'm so agreeing. Jolly 💖

- I never believe the premium label thing in Indomie. I agree with them it tastes horrible. If you want premium, it is better to make the classic + toppings that you need. For example black pepper chicken cuts + classic it is really mix well. SPARKS

- I don't like the curry & soto flavor too. It is exactly like they said: you have candle scented one, but it goes wrong when you taste it, fail. LOL. SO dang far with the real dish one. I appreciate the real original curry & soto heritage

- I like the hype series: seblak & chicken geprek tho, it is forgive-able and go to when you want something instant yet refreshing & so Indonesian. Chicken geprek level of spicy is not that bad, less than Samyang nuclear but the chili aroma is quite strong (because it is really bird eye chili sambal inspired)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Alice, which one you want ? Do you have enough $$? I think you will still have time till tomorrow. Let me check with

F&E event is already over and points have been awarded.  The Member Shop currently only has the F&E, O&O, and HP2 badges right now, and those will all be gone in about 24 hours.

So, @Alice Wonderland, if you are going to buy F&E badges, I suggest you do it soon.

• Like 7

I just had 2 x Original Indomie MiGorenggggg.....baggussssssss

sooooo.. @mademoiselle .... as far as i understand it from todays conference, we're in lockdown for another 5 weeks....LOL....wat jail is this.....sheeesshhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

sooooo.. @mademoiselle .... as far as i understand it from todays conference, we're in lockdown for another 5 weeks....LOL....wat jail is this.....sheeesshhhh

I'm not even surprised anymore. How can we not be in further lockdown when we have another protest yesterday with hundreds not wearing masks? The infected numbers are surely going up again in the next few days. A hashtag #AustraliaHasFallen is now trending on Twitter. Sighhh.

I just check 10km whether I could go to Glen or Box Hill and *drum roll* ... it's just 1-2 km out! :jiminbtssigh: I join you in no Gong Cha. But I've Sharetea nearby. Hahaha.  :jiminbtssigh:

@bairama Hmm, so I guess the Original is still the best even though you love spicy? Like @TRaNz said then, Indomie Mee Goreng Original is indeed bagus.

@JenL Did you get your text?

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm not even surprised anymore. How can we not be in further lockdown when we have another protest yesterday with hundreds not wearing masks? The infected numbers are surely going up again in the next few days. A hashtag #AustraliaHasFallen is now trending on Twitter. Sighhh.

I just check 10km whether I could go to Glen or Box Hill and *drum roll* ... it's just 1-2 km out! :jiminbtssigh: I join you in no Gong Cha. But I've Sharetea nearby. Hahaha.  :jiminbtssigh:

Daymmm....gotta support these businesss....might have to break that 1 extra km for the gongchaaaaaaaa. WIsh i was that lucky. If i was short 1km of gongcha id breach it just for that taste.

I dont understand these protests...like...i havent seen anything good come out of them. LOL.

19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Jennnnnnn, where you at????? :MewHi:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Look! Little Ha Eun is sooo pretty. I look forward to her working with Rowoon again :heart:

What a pretty picture. This girl is in so many shows. Has a bright future indeed.

How bad are the numbers that you guys need to lock down again? What is the vax rate in Australia?

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I talked to @LaLa that I really enjoyed her appearance in variety show House in the Wheels. Never know she have similar background as IU and grow with poverty. Kudos to her. There's something sparkling about her, and actually I really like her team work with Yoo Jin Goo. They looked so comfortable with each others.

Despite it's her first time to meet with Jin Goo, they were pretty close and in sync during her visits on House on Wheels. Either she's the type to break the awkwardness fast or maybe she's pretty outgoing and friendly. And your oppa name is Yeo Jin Goo... Or have you forgotten already about him eh? :smug:

I'm currently on House on Wheels season 2. I need something to take my mind off that there's no more HP episodes on Thursday... :duckhide:

Wah the pages almost reach 300.. Don't tell me there will be candies hunting this year? I'l give up in advance for looking the hints for sooo many pages in dabang alone :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Hmm, so I guess the Original is still the best even though you love spicy? Like @TRaNz said then, Indomie Mee Goreng Original is indeed bagus.

to make it spicy, for me its better to add own sambal/chili to the original one

like this excalated one for example 🔥🔥

this is the extreme one called death noodle from abang adek

I'm not recommending this tho, just for example if we want the best for spicy Indomie one: add more ingredient (can say basically I just need the noodle base + their chicken seasoning lol)  😋

• Shocked 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL That's strange. Why didn't they list Sandown Racecourse on the exposure sites website? I know @SnowBlob said there are too many to add but this one is important as so many people go there every day.

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Good news, it was fine, negative  :CharmanderYay: 

I don't even have to do extra quarantine since the website said if you got no notification to do quarantine from any DHS/ government people and feel ok then that's fine...I stay home most days anyway since WFH. But I might still consider doing a test on day 11 since last time I was a close contact they recommended that.... Apparently it can take 11 days for it to show up in your system :psweatduck: (But last time I think I was a closer contact since it was a small restaurant. This time it was a huge place and it seems like it was just a precaution...but guess vaccination centre would be super clean also)

No idea! I heard that from someone else too. It's so weird. But yeah, they knew that I was there on the 12th.

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Protest - I didn't see the video on purpose. Didn't want my blood pressure to rise.

It's better not to look at it...it'll make you so mad :pandarage2:

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

No, because the scenario is different for us. Sleeping with a girl who is not our girlfriend is just a case of being careful. You are not of the same gender, but you are not our girlfriend, so it's to a decent normal and we just have to be careful. In our eyes sleeping with a girl in the same bed is considered not unusual. Why shouldn't we be afraid? Like I said, if you take in pure logic, the chances of sausage contact is very little, because he's not a "big" deal.  Get it? "Big" deal?

Haha, I think it's nice to have a random guy's perspective on things! But I do feel like I'm from a different world to you...as in, I think the guys I know would be less comfortable to sleep in a bed with a girl they weren't dating than a guy. My circles tend to be more concerned about Me too and women's feelings (or the repercussions) maybe :laugh:  

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sure, but there is a difference between being a weakling and being vulnerable. I am very vulnerable in a lot of scenarios, I am good at talking about feelings and admitting my weaknesses, but we won't let a simple sting to bring us down. I am by no means too tough in any ways, when I have the flu I act like I am going to die soon, but this is just a sting for us. Just a needle. 

If vulnerable, let it be a real disease or injury. 

Like the man flu? :laugh: 

Hahaha, ok, but just know pretty girls who are nice won't judge you on feeling sick from a needle, so you can take the pressure off yourself if you need to :CharmanderOK:

21 hours ago, TRaNz said:

The only thing out of the ordinary is my left are is sore like as if someone punched me.

I know that feeling. The soreness was bad on my first night too! But it goes away quick!

21 hours ago, TRaNz said:

takes me 1hr to drive to Springy. Im all the way up North side.

Yeah  I like Gongcha the most, but also XinFuTang when i want that dirty sugarrr hahahaha.

ChaTime is ok, but doesnt always hit the spot like the other 2 do.

Havent treid Happy Lemon or ShareTea or Machi Machi yet. Lockdown as mad it difficult to do so. LOL.

@mademoiselle my area lacks the good ones. LOL

1 hr drive to Springy?! :shocked2: Poor you. I'm within the zone now that we're not 5kms. But I hear it's busy, so probably need to go at an odd hour. 

Chatime is not my thing and also less authentic? This was confirmed when my Taiwanese friend came over year ago when Chatime was the dominant brand and she was like, why do you have this BT chain here?! :laugh: She said they think it's the weakest brand in Taiwan as they use powders rather than make the tea properly. 

Oh Xingfu Tea is good too....you haven't tried the good stuff! one day when lockdown is over you gotta try them :BulbaOWO: I lied, Sharetea isn't my only choice - I have access to Tea Royale also. I like that brand 

20 hours ago, bairama said:

- classic Indomie is still the best one. The original fried noodle + onion chicken flavor soup. That's it

- I never believe the premium label thing in Indomie. I agree with them it tastes horrible. If you want premium, it is better to make the classic + toppings that you need. For example black pepper chicken cuts + classic it is really mix well. SPARKS

I agree actually about the premium one...I think I tried a premium salted egg and that taste was so wrong :psweatduck::lettalKWA: It didn't taste like indomie or salted egg :shocked:

But...it still doesn't stop me from feeling tempted to try the other ones even though I know I'll like the original better

6 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Are we??? :heiboi: I no longer know about the state of the world. I only know that I stay at home and watch dramas or do my weird little projects!

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Look! Little Ha Eun is sooo pretty. I look forward to her working with Rowoon again :heart:

Cuteeee....is she working with RW again???

4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Jennnnnnn, where you at????? :MewHi:

Hahaha, I'm here! ....I went to get Bubble Tea to celebrate my negative test!  :brb::laugh:

But I made a bad choice...I ended up getting an avocado smoothie coz my brother said that was good. It's ok, but there's better out there :letalQQ: Oh well, still have a mochi waffle waiting for me.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

How bad are the numbers that you guys need to lock down again? What is the vax rate in Australia?

It's a state by state basis! But our state has more people and also it seems to be going up. We have 500 cases or something like that :psweatduck:

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw how was your sunday everyone? It's cloudy and a bit rainy here. It feels pretty short, it's going to be Monday again, hmm

It was gray here too! :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, LaLa said:

ah the pages almost reach 300.. Don't tell me there will be candies hunting this year? I'l give up in advance for looking the hints for sooo many pages in dabang alone 

I believe we did think of having a hunt ( for Halloween) , not sure what @stroppyse @SnowBlob have decided on. 

@bairama translated into English it is the devil's noodles. I don't mind a bit of spicy but not that spicy.

@Alice Wonderland Great Alice! Glad you got the badges in time. Don't worry about asking @SilverMoonTea for $$ ahahaahah. She is the richest woman here in JH land. 

By the way , this one is really good.  Not spicy

Spoiler

2131df54b6d6d8cbd67f7f14eb2c8c22

@mademoiselle @TRaNz @JenL the vaccination rate in Melbourne is quite high. Actually my state is fully vaxed for its adult population , and we do see the numbers drop. But masking is still mandatory. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

27 minutes ago, JenL said:

Are we??? :heiboi: I no longer know about the state of the world. I only know that I stay at home and watch dramas or do my weird little projects!

Yeah, Dan revealed the roadmap today...so silly...pretty much lockdown until Oct 26th. and then if its good they might ease some restrictions. So add on that 5 weeks from toady of more lockdown...sheesshh.

Curious to know what are your little projects? :smile:

28 minutes ago, JenL said:

Chatime is not my thing and also less authentic? This was confirmed when my Taiwanese friend came over year ago when Chatime was the dominant brand and she was like, why do you have this BT chain here?! :laugh: She said they think it's the weakest brand in Taiwan as they use powders rather than make the tea properly. 

BAHAHAHAH yes, its more 'westernized', Chatime. I mean I can have it if im desperate for a quick fix.

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

the vaccination rate in Melbourne is quite high. Actually my state is fully vaxed for its adult population , and we do see the numbers drop. But masking is still mandatory. 

I dont know if numbers mean anything anymore. Our 6th lockdown that started from the first week of August.....it never lifted...we are still in it after  6.5 weeks. Add another 5 onto that, be like 12 weeks pretty much.

Cant guarantee we are out Oct 26th though, its up to the Gov.

Currently watching Ep1 of House on Wheels: For Rent. Got Lee Kwang Soo, Kang Ha Neul and Han Hyo Joo in it...keen for the guests. Looks funny.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1