Havenites Dabang

42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Soon @TRaNz's kimchi stock will all be with me. I'm collecting it so that I could make kimchi pancakes, kimchi jigae, kimchi fried rice or throw it back at @TRaNz :smug:

................touche............ :poliWeird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra yes come share your thoughts on the HCCC thread if you do watch. We have a fairly active thread  with a quite a number of us watching. 

Hahaha, yeah I will probably post my few cents after I watched it during the weekend. Today is Friday, so all my watching power goes to Girls Planet 999 and cheering for Yujin. 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@DhakraHometown Cha Cha is enjoyable. I only have 1 neck, so no spare. Pls do try it haha ... 

Btw do u see latest Kwon Mina saga? It just wow! I lost my speech. 

You have to be more specific :laugh: There are lots of sagas going on with Mina. Do you mean her behavior controversy based on the chilean YouTuber, her addressing that she will delete her IG (again), the text messaged which were released with Jimin or the messages between her mother & her ex-bf?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

You have to be more specific :laugh: There are lots of sagas going on with Mina. Do you mean her behavior controversy based on the chilean YouTuber, her addressing that she will delete her IG (again), the text messaged which were released with Jimin or the messages between her mother & her ex-bf?

Eh yes true lols. So much going on... 

On dentist saga, she asked her manager to book dentist for her mom and didn't asked for it nicely. 

Got ex bf ( I kinda pity him ) and she got new bf too ( I sorry for this new man ). 

Jimin, she kind of pestering her to reply. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Awwww @TRaNz and @mademoiselle thanks for noticing my absent :lmao2: Yes...lockdown life for me is super busy.. I think I would probably be 'less' busy if there were no lockdown :JuiceGhost: LOL... Between looking after kiddos at home...and trying to complete a few assignments + preparing for exam and also going on placement... (and ehemm...watching series here and there)...I really have no more time left TT_TT . I dare not starting any new Korean dramas since a few weeks ago because I know once I start I can't stop. So just been watching the ones I've been watching and started on some US series (coz this one is easier to start and stop). How are you two going anyway??? Think @TRaNz .. your LGA is having a lot of cases? Don't know exactly where @mademoiselle is but I'm guessing her area is super fine~ Have you guys been to any exposure site and have to go get tested or self-isolate? I was in a tier 2 exposure site (thank God it's only tier 2)... went to get tested..got the result back in 12 hours (super fast)...negative btw! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob Aww. I hope you have more time to play with us once your assignments are done. I have a colleague who's studying too and she always get super stressed out when the due date is near. LOL, which is the deciding reason why I refused to go back to study (if I were even entertaining that idea of course).

What's LGA?

My area? I'll be honest I've gotten so lazy to check! It's so depressing seeing the numbers go up rather than down. 450 now! Previously a Shell station I frequent was a tier 2 but I wasn't there on the date they had a case. Then there was one exposure site in a neighbouring suburb and I never visited that shop so it's OK. Now these areas are no longer listed in the exposure sites, I don't need to worry anymore right? Other than that it was the suburbs at my workplace. The chances of me getting infected would definitely be from workplace. However, the company has started telling other colleagues to rotate WFH so the office won't be as crowded.

Have you & family booked in for your jab?

Glad you are OK. @JenL was also at an exposure site. She also had to get tested and isolate. It's also negative for her. She mentioned it a few pages back in here.

@abs-oluteM How did you homemade K-BBQ go??!!

Did anyone heard from @bairama?

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
36 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Think @TRaNz .. your LGA is having a lot of cases? Don't know exactly where @mademoiselle is but I'm guessing her area is super fine~ Have you guys been to any exposure site and have to go get tested or self-isolate?

Close.

Im outer north.

Most active cases areas are West, North-West or inner north and inner west.

That being said Ive noticed the hot spots are areas where ppl go and hang out pre-covid, which is why CBD was hot even though we sposed to be in lockdown.

I havent really gone anywhere so I cant see myself hittin an exposure site. I live in my room full time. HAHAHAHAHA

Id be scared to get tested. I havent had the need to yet.

edits - @mademoiselle LGA = Local Government Area.

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM How did you homemade K-BBQ go??!!

Did anyone heard from @bairama?

Let me upload ....ahahah it didn't turn out too bad. Think we had a bit too much meat and I put too much tofu into my soup :lmao2:

Spoiler

6FuARGB.jpg

Spoiler

W560CXB.jpg

Spoiler

cQ6vnyk.jpg

This is supposed to be a video but ahahah after I upload on Imgur , my nice sizzling sound is gone

Yet to hear from Bai. I have texted her but no reply. Hope she's okay. Since it is a major surgery perhaps need time to recover.

• Like 4
  • Tasty 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

They first swab your throat and then use the same swab to swab your nostril.

Throat....ehh not to bad...but the nostril thing....yeah unpleasant is wat I would hate to have done to me....would be sooo painful hahahahah

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle it’s very convenient - This site I use it has many different sort of meats - marinated , sliced etc. It sold scallops too . So just bought to try 

https://www.mybarn.com.my/

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

33 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Bottas is showing Mercedes what they will be losing next season. Haha! But I'm more excited for the McLaren boys! :LarvitarSDab1:

Ouuussssss, Danny finding his groove, hoping he can land a podium finish tomorrow.

Yeah at this point Bottas should just sort of semi ignore team orders. hahaha. Shasme he starting at the end of grid tomorrow due to powerpack change.

Am keen for tomorrows race :smile:

• Like 6

@mademoiselle will pop by here more often when the busyness dies down ... LGA.... I also had not heard that abbreviation until I started reading Covid stats from NSW.. they use 'LGA' over there.. I wonder what we normally use here in Melbourne ... council? city council? :thinking: Yes.. I'm double jabbed since a few months ago.. hubby has secured the spot for 1st jab but hasn't gotten it yet. If not mistaken, you already had your first one right? And Tranz too so hopefully you all will be double jabbed before Victoria starts opening up~~ Nowadays, there are quite some exposure sites that don't get listed in the DHHS website! The one I was at never made it to the list :JuiceGhost: I think they just can't keep up with listing them anymore?? 

@TRaNz can't believe you never have to get tested yet :laugh: you're one of the lucky ones I suppose.. think I got tested almost half a dozen time ... and I know a few people who got tested for at least 10 times already!!! I'm like you..don't mind the throat..the nostrils though..depending on the person who does it...I had one or two where they got pretty deep and and they counted slowly 1...2...3... and once I had this person... not sure what he's swabbing exactly... coz I couldn't feel it going in at all :lmao2: Mmm.. you're not in M--L P--k? Think they listed a maccas as an exposure site over there just then hahahahhahhah

• Like 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz What time is the race for you? It's usually around 8am my time, sometimes earlier. Tomorrow, it'll be at 8am. By the way, excited to see Ricciardo and Verstappen on the front row again. Hopefully, no repeat of Baku 2018. :laugh:

For me its 11pm on a Sunday nite.....so about 11 hours from now as I make this post.

8am? oh wow, I had no idea. I thought it would have been an evening time for you.

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Mmm.. you're not in M--L P--k? Think they listed a maccas as an exposure site over there just then hahahahhahhah

yeap thats where im from. Nah they didnt, im sure you just read the listing wrong. I checked myself and theres no Maccas exposure site.

Only thing that comes close of the 3 in that MP area is that Westfield shopping center thats located on a road called McDonalds Road, but the shop was a ChaTime outlet.

Im still fine, stop fear mongering. hahahajkz

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

For me its 11pm on a Sunday nite.....so about 11 hours from now as I make this post.

8am? oh wow, I had no idea. I thought it would have been an evening time for you.

I'm behind, so it's 8am on Sunday morning for me. When they race in Melbourne that's usually around 12am-1am my time. Last year, the Turkish GP was at 4am. I don't think I watched that. Hahaha! 

When they race in the US, it'll probably be Monday morning for you? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
43 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm behind, so it's 8am on Sunday morning for me. When they race in Melbourne that's usually around 12am-1am my time. Last year, the Turkish GP was at 4am. I don't think I watched that. Hahaha! 

When they race in the US, it'll probably be Monday morning for you? 

Ohhh i seee. Yeah itll be morning for us when the do the US race. Depending what time Ill be in a similar boat as you where I may have to miss it because i like my previous sleep. hahahaha

Did you see how awesome this was filmed? 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Wow @abs-oluteM that looks so convenient! Oh yum, Saba fillet! That one taste awesome when grilled the way Japanese did it. You should try it at home. My sister was fussy with it until once we were out having Japanese food, together with the chef we convinced her how tasty Saba is with its natural fish oil/fats.

Oh why the video they embedded for Saba says grilled Saba but the process is pan-fried :duckshook: LOLLL

@SnowBlob Huhhh! How did you end up having to test it at least 6 times?! :Mimed: I'll be fully vaccinated end of this month. LOL, I had to Google M--L P--K. I know the last word but the first one I had no clue. xDDDD It's like playing a WORD game.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1
10 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Did you see how awesome this was filmed? 

All his other ones were also filmed really well too! Do you think Verstappen is actually in the car? :thinking:

Ricciardo had a great start! Still 34 laps to go but if he wins, you would be a proud Aussie. Haha! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1