Havenites Dabang

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha! I know! I woke up to my notifications going crazy because of this. The difference between Verstappen and Hamilton is so small! Also, I think this is Antonio's best starting position this season? No rain in the forecast this weekend right? :laugh:

Yeah it is his best starting position this season....probs gonna be a few crashes in this race i reckon.

Weather for race day is clear, 20~ degrees. Probably perfect race day conditions. Should be an interesting one.

• Like 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

48 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMHow many drama u watch? I saw u alrd start Lost 😅😆 Drama goddess lha u :laugh:Not so depressing that drama? 

It starts off depressing but hey got interesting story . She’s married, he’s not. Not sure where this is going . But it could be something like My Ahjussi. They will help each other heal ? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

One of my fave cooking channels ( this person has a great sense of humor) ...I love watching though I don't cook. This recipe looks good and easy. Flourless pizza . Use @Tofu instead ( ahahaha could not help myself)

• Haha 3
  • Tasty 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/2/2021 at 5:24 PM, Chocolate said:

Is this real? :popcorn: I just may watch it for the title alone :laugh:

choco.. Do you already watch it (give it a try)?

gosh @JenL @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM

they freakin use SHRIMP as metaphor in one of their poster

I'm crying to think about.. Shrimp is actually my favorite protein. ARGGGGHHHHH. That poster ruined me 11:12 with @TRaNz got traumatized by KHN adult scene 😭😭😭😭😭😭

(but actually you can look up her thread, her insights are good for peeking what is the drama about)

and btw dabangersssss

I might MIA, tomorrow or day after tomorrow? I will get my transplantation surgery. I'm currently sleepover in hospital tonight awwwh

if it goes well maybe just take 1-2 days anyway lol but still, there is an if sooo yeah here is the chanceee 💚

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairamasending you hugs for your surgery. You will be fine and will have a new kidney after this! Pray for everything to be smooth.

Something to make you smile while you wait for your surgery ....Msia NF has a sense of humor!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@abs-oluteM 🤗

lolol alter story of N drama lolol 

she rages about her own name because it is same as butterfly that reminds her of the most nightmare that she regrets later just like what she said in the very last minutes sentences of previous show 🤡😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

So my little sister, coconut, some may still know her, @abs-oluteMyou certainly do, gifted me a Viki Pass she won in a competition. So I pretty much have time to re(watch) every drama for the rest of the year. So it may not come as a surprise that...

I WILL REWATCH FAIRY THIS WINTER (like every December....) :pandahappy::pandasipsip: Yaaay, who could have thought that

buuuut somehow I also ended up watching another unplanned drama, because it contains Hani (from EXID), and funnily it was just mentioned

1 hour ago, bairama said:

@Chocolate

Well, I did. Because it has a) Hani and b) a potentially Slice of Life story hidden in a RomCom. 

So far it's nothing special, story is a lot of small pp jokes, a lot of overexaggerating about the "small" (:pandacool:) problem. They pretty much say ED makes him into a worthless peon. His trauma is a bit.....well....okay, I just feel the go way over board so far with everything. 

The cast isn't the strongest, Hani's role feels a little weird, her bf is the absolutely peak of an asshole, absolutely crushing every bad guy trope. The main character is likeable, but very, very implausible.

Overall though, it looks interesting so far. But I'm a sucker for these kind of stories. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, bairama said:

I might MIA, tomorrow or day after tomorrow? I will get my transplantation surgery. I'm currently sleepover in hospital tonight awwwh

if it goes well maybe just take 1-2 days anyway lol but still, there is an if sooo yeah here is the chanceee 💚

You'll  be fine. See you when you get back.:hearties:

If things take longer...just watch that KHN movie..........LOL :laugh:

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

49 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

You'll  be fine. See you when you get back.:hearties:

If things take longer...just watch that KHN movie..........LOL :laugh:

aaaaa :heart: 

and wth.. Now you even become ambassador of THAT suspicious title movie? :laugh::laugh:

To think of watch it for my recovering phase :psweatduck:.. Hell :no::pandablank:  LOLS

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

10 hours ago, bairama said:

and btw dabangersssss

I've read on twitter that the first 2 episodes are average, so I may not start, despite the "interesting" title 😆

Hey @bairama All the best for the surgery and recovery. 💖

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz That race was a little boring but Bottas going to AR means Russell will be going to Mercedes, right?! :cool:

Bottazzzz to AR....we can only hope Russs goes to Merc, but then to fill the Williams seat....look I wanted Albon back in the game but hes got ties with RedBull still.

• Like 3

@Tofu and there we go, its official. Russell will be taking that 2nd seat at the Mercedes team for 2022.

Now that final spot in Williams...who will it be........ aiigooooooooooo

@mademoiselle nice weather all week....except the weekend. hahahahaha

• Haha 4

@TRaNz @Tofu I feel old. The racers now were babies when I was watching their fathers drive!

E-rIxxUWUAMMPfp?format=jpg&name=small

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Well, I did. Because it has a) Hani and b) a potentially Slice of Life story hidden in a RomCom. 

So far it's nothing special, story is a lot of small pp jokes, a lot of overexaggerating about the "small" (:pandacool:) problem. They pretty much say ED makes him into a worthless peon. His trauma is a bit.....well....okay, I just feel the go way over board so far with everything. 

The cast isn't the strongest, Hani's role feels a little weird, her bf is the absolutely peak of an asshole, absolutely crushing every bad guy trope. The main character is likeable, but very, very implausible.

Overall though, it looks interesting so far. But I'm a sucker for these kind of stories. 

Haha, this is bad. If @Dhakra likes it, I probably... wouldn't :laugh:

I read that the FL was trying to showoff to her current boyfriend that her ex was a super guy. But turns out the ex has not maintained himself very well over the years and needs help "raising" lol. Sounds...

• Haha 5
17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra ahh kokodus gave you her Viki pass ? That’s awesome. Viki Is useless where I am due to regional restrictions.

I read Hani is his 1st love & now psychologist right ? 

Yeah, sis didn't need it and since I helper her, she gave it to me. So I try to make the best of it. 

Yes, Hani was his firstlove, but she is now an urologist, not a psychologist. Her weird bf is one.

21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, this is bad. If @Dhakra likes it, I probably... wouldn't :laugh:

I read that the FL was trying to showoff to her current boyfriend that her ex was a super guy. But turns out the ex has not maintained himself very well over the years and needs help "raising" lol. Sounds...

Woah, woaah, hold your horses. I never said I liked it. It has this 'Manhole' vibes, because the story does have potential, but the execution is like watching an accident unfolding before your eyes.

Exactly, the male lead "protected" Hani in the past from a exhibitionist and they became both of their first loves. Later she becomes a doctor and he prepares to take his first exam for years and is like an eternal student. On top of that, he also likes the color pink a little too much, so his interior, clothing and stuff looks like it was taken straight from a princess castle. 

The story is just, oh boy, it feels so made out. They try to somehow spin a reasonable story, but it doesn't work on any end. The fact that the drama has just 8 episodes doesn't help the pacing either. 

It's not even evident, why they really became each others first love, because the scene is kinda short and not very special. If that was enough for both of them to think so highly of each other.......that's.....weak.

So the plot at this point is pretty much Hani, the urologist, and her boyfriend, the psychologist, have a competition where Hani promised that she can fix her first love, proving that she didn't "waste" her first love on someone pitiful. And if she succeeds, her ex-bf (she broke up with the psychologst multiple times already) will apologize to her. 

And then she found him trying to commit suicide. The usual stuff. 

So yeah, I would not recomend it to anyone, but I am a sucker for those kinda stories.

I call it Manhole 2.0.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Haha I don't mind bad weather on the weekend @TRaNz

It will be good for sleeping in.

P.S. I missed out on cheap petrol! 😱

hahahahahaha this is true.

Oh damm, just do half tanks to get you by until it drops....i havent put petrol in for 5 weeks now.....gettin bad...but i have no where really to drive. LOL.

54 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@TRaNz @Tofu I feel old. The racers now were babies when I was watching their fathers drive!

E-rIxxUWUAMMPfp?format=jpg&name=small

Dammm...we that old? hahahaha jiiinnnjaaaaaaaaaa???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Oh damm, just do half tanks to get you by until it drops....i havent put petrol in for 5 weeks now.....gettin bad...but i have no where really to drive. LOL.

I just wanted to fill it up again while it's the lowest (still half a tank) but these days the petrol price is dropping really slow > <" I think I might still have a chance with a petrol station near work. Fingers crossed.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Chocolate I'm going to pretend I did not read that. Haha! I'm older than more than half of the drivers. I used to think Checo was older than me but I'm actually older than him. :scaredpanda2:

@TRaNz Yay Russell! Next year will be interesting with him in a Mercedes car. Albon to Williams? :laugh:

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I just wanted to fill it up again while it's the lowest (still half a tank) but these days the petrol price is dropping really slow > <" I think I might still have a chance with a petrol station near work. Fingers crossed.

I completely understand. Sometimes I think, "How far can I get on this before I need to fill up again?" :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yay Russell! Next year will be interesting with him in a Mercedes car. Albon to Williams?

Yea, would be mad if he got back into F1. Seeing in float around at the SPA race in garages actually being filmed was nice.

Need more fun silly F1 antics among the drivers. Provide great entertainment hahaha

• Like 3