Havenites Dabang

@ktcjdrama there was a literal fan phase where ppl camped to see both reba and yy together..... at every event even if they are standing side by side , the whole weibo used to get filled with one request that we need them together.... and when this hapenned.... Tencent Server in Chian crashed  ... it was yesterday... :D :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, this drama keeps popping up on my recommendation, so I might check it out since you guys are so hype about it. 

It feels like everywhere I go...twitter and even here, the hype is amazing. Have you ever seen so many JH status updates all selling YAMG? :eeeee:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

It feels like everywhere I go...twitter and even here, the hype is amazing. Have you ever seen so many JH status updates all selling YAMG? :eeeee:

Have we ever seen any Chinese actor kissing so passionately which is sexy but not raunchy... That's the beauty of YY's kiss...

Last we have seen on love is sweet... It was a bit raunchy there...it did not seem sweet to me...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@bairama You are a true YY stan. :laugh:

my new discovery in this milky way galaxy expedition  :laugh: 

27 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Cant wait they reach 10%! Wanna see them dance to Hot Summer f(x) old song!

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Is that the promise?! Yes! I would love to see that too!!

IT ISSSS???!? That would be amazing LOL kind of OG!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Police University squad, we need to do better with our selling just like YAMG nation! @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @TRaNz

@TofuBtw I think we need to increase our credibility in finishing drama first, before going around selling stuff :laugh:

When there is one section created for us lols, it must be very bad? 

20210819-085618.jpg

Btw I think my drama completion rate is better, when it can be binge watched. But if I need to wait every week for new eps, I often end up lost patience. Think I'm instant noodle/fast food type of drama watcher lols.

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuBtw I think we need to increase our credibility in finishing drama first, before going around selling stuff 

Btw I think my drama completion rate is better, when it can be binge watched. But if I need to wait every week for new eps, I often end up lost patience. Think I'm instant noodle/fast food type of drama watcher lols.

Don't expose us that much. :laugh:

Also, I think our recommendations are relatively good, it's just our attention span that needs work. :lmao2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Since I don't often sell dramas ( as in I would finish watching whatever I sell, ahem @Tofu @SilverMoonTea) , I would say that Police University is good. I cannot remember the last time I watch a drama of cops in training (closest was probably Live) . But more than that , the drama has humor (it is not over the top)  and heart touching moments. Pace is good too. Good balance of romance & bromance.  Highly recommended. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuBtw I think we need to increase our credibility in finishing drama first, before going around selling stuff :laugh:

oh i didnt know there a section for this let me go see

thanks for highlighting yea hahaha

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

@SilverMoonTea I think I pick up the dramas you sell a lot too: Bossam, Voice 4, Police University, and now you're trying to sell me Chang'an! Also, I'm watching One and Only, which was a drama you sold a long time ago. I even read the novel for it too! Wow...you are good. :laugh:

But back to Police University, we have a cute Jinyoung. 

jWgzCjY.jpg

A even cuter Cha Tae Hyun.

xJdgh88.jpeg

And the cutest Krystal.

2e8Xd5I.jpeg

Everyone wants to watch now, right? :smug: 

I heard The Devil Judge and Nevertheless are ending this week which means @bairama and @mademoiselle will be done with two dramas plus YAMG ended too. They should be able to join us. :MewWave: 

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea Police University, and now you're trying to sell me Chang'an! Also, I'm watching One and Only, which was a drama you sold a long time ago. 

I'm a very confused seller myself. I need to think how to watch One & Only and Chang An together. Maybe I need to copy@NiteWalker's mom, and buy 2nd TV 😆😅

2021-0808-08709b64j00qxiywa000xc000hs009

20210819-124605.jpg

🏹🏹🏹🏹:heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

But back to Police University, we have a cute Jinyoung. 

jWgzCjY.jpg

A even cuter Cha Tae Hyun.

xJdgh88.jpeg

And the cutest Krystal.

2e8Xd5I.jpeg

Everyone wants to watch now, right? :smug: 

I heard The Devil Judge and Nevertheless are ending this week which means @bairama and @mademoiselle will be done with two dramas plus YAMG ended too. They should be able to join us. :MewWave: 

YYAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --