Havenites Dabang

9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I only had a classic Angus Burger and that's enough for me 😅

o0o0o, Ive still not tried that burger yet. LOL.

I normally eat less, just was craving nuggets, but moreso it was better value to buy 24 than 10. hahaha

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think you just ordered for what my family of 3  eats! LOL!

HAHAHAHA

Nah I wouldnt say 3, probably more like 1.5 people.

LOL. Dont think ill be in a hurry to order that much for myself again.

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz My close friend orders the same thing and he tells me that he needs "leftovers". I don't know what that means but you can use it whenever someone ask you why you ordered so much. :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA

Nah I dont think Id use that coz then its just a tease on me.

Like if you have left overs its not a full meal so like you end up eating an 'entrée' style McDonalds and then you crave more. LOL

Please everyone....go have McDonalds this weekend....be a fattie like me....thank you kindly. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu I use PS too. 

I made this very quickly and I'm really bad at explaining so please let me know if you have any questions. LOL!!

Spoiler

Keep in mind that all the gifs you want to blend together should have the same number of frames. It's also a lot easier to work with gifs that doesn't have too many frames too. I try to keep my total number of frames below 65. For this tutorial, I'm blending two gifs together. 

Open up a new file (the size of this file is whatever you want the size of your final gif to me). I have two gifs I'm blending, each gif is 545x285, so the file I'm using for this is 1090x285 (I will crop it later so this is not my final size, but something I can start with). Click on create frame animation so it goes from this:

NoZLJ3F.png

To this:

abJrqcd.png

For each gifs you want to blend, take all your layers and group them in a folder. Ctrl+Alt+A to select all the layers, then deselect the group folder (the folder usually automatically get selected after using the shortcut command). Drag the layers into the folder. I renamed my group folder to match how many gifs I'm blending together. You don't have to do this, but I like it so I can tell the gifs apart.

lfIBlbp.png

On the animation timeline, click on the icon with the lines (right hand side) and choose select all frames

dCgQwcc.png

All your frames should now be selected. 

0zdUE7O.png

Click on icon with the lines again and choose copy frames.

nKKd1MP.png

Paste the frames in the new file you created.

Q5kBED2.png

You should get a popup like this, make sure you choose the following settings.

rd7xgkh.png

Note: At this point, anything you do, make sure all your frames are always selected. If only one frame is selected, anything you do will only show up on the frame that's selected. 

Once you paste your frames, it should look like this. To move your gif, choose the move tool, hold on to the ctrl button and drag the gif to the area you want it to be in. For this gif, I moved Chae Jong Hyeop to the right side. 

6iUfSZI.png

Do the same thing for all the other gifs so you have them in one file. (In this photo, I moved Nam Ji Hyun closer to Chae Jong Hyeop and then cropped it so my dimension is 969x285)

w3C4QBN.png

To blend, select the gif you want and add a layer mask. Make sure all your frames are selected, this is very important!

OXjcPAY.png

Once the layer mask is added, choose the brush tool. Make sure the color you're using are black and white. The idea is to paint away the sections you do not need on the gif. 

nfxndSj.png

When the black is shown on top of the white, you will be "painting" the sections you do not want away. If you accidentally took too much away, flip the color so the white is on top of the black. You can now "paint" the sections you want back. In this photo, under layers, you can see my layer mask with what I've "painted" away from Nam Ji Hyun's gif.

bIpDIXm.png

When I first started, the two gifs together looked like this:

TWD-02.gif

And now after I added the layer mask, it looks like this.

TWD-01.gif

Usually after blending the gifs, I would make edits (e.g. time between frames, coloring, brightness, cropping it again, etc.). My final gif is this:

TWD-03.gif

Note: Sometimes when I made edits, even though I have all the frames selected, it may not show up on every frame. When that happens, I copy the layer with my edit, delete it, and then paste the layer I copied on top of all my other layers. This resets everything and now my edit will now show up on all the frames. 

• Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
29 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Did you finish ALL of the nuggets in one go?? Ok, your next McD meal should include Angus Burger. It's good!

Yeah i finished it all...in the slowest and longest time...took me like 1.5hrs to eat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was just sitting here eating slowly watching the YouTubes....slowly eating...then feeling like absolute rubbish....so full...wasnt a smart choice.....but i dont regret it. hahahahaha:laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah i finished it all...in the slowest and longest time...took me like 1.5hrs to eat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was just sitting here eating slowly watching the YouTubes....slowly eating...then feeling like absolute rubbish....so full...wasnt a smart choice.....but i dont regret it. hahahahaha:laugh:

Lol. I think I'd feel sick from eating that many and you finished it! Actually I didn't even know McD has 24 pcs.

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Lol. I think I'd feel sick from eating that many and you finished it! Actually I didn't even know McD has 24 pcs.

The thing is, buying the 24pk is cheaper than buying the 20 pk and is def wayyyy better value than buying a 10pk. hahaha

I mean, thats probably how they get you to buy the larger portion. LOL

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

The thing is, buying the 24pk is cheaper than buying the 20 pk and is def wayyyy better value than buying a 10pk. hahaha

I mean, thats probably how they get you to buy the larger portion. LOL

For you it might be cheap but for me, I don't think I can get past 10 pcs so it'll end up being a waste.

What's for dinner tonight?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What's for dinner tonight?

On tonites menu, we had, Rice Vermicelli Noodles with Crispy Roast Pork and some thinly sliced carrots, cucumber, lettuce and drizzled with vietnamese fish sauce.

LOL. was nice, bit of homemade food.

• Like 3
  • Tasty 1

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

On tonites menu, we had, Rice Vermicelli Noodles with Crispy Roast Pork and some thinly sliced carrots, cucumber, lettuce and drizzled with vietnamese fish sauce.

LOL. was nice, bit of homemade food.

I love Vietnamese food and honestly I miss travelling to Vietnam.  I go almost every couple of years to different parts. Somehow the Viet food here in KL is not on par. My favorite are the ones from central Vietnam.

White rose dumpling from Hoi An ( I have visited this city twice cause I love it so much)

ac7db4b249fc959ef8f648ce845678d5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Tasty 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM o0o0o0o....that looks niceee....have to see if mum can make some...LOLjkz. nah i have no idea.

ahh KL....I miss destroying myself at Pavillion basement food court in the mornings and lunch. Then proceeding to dinner to ruin myself at Jalan Alor street. hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

50 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

ahh KL....I miss destroying myself at Pavillion basement food court in the mornings and lunch. Then proceeding to dinner to ruin myself at Jalan Alor street. hahahaha

Oh yes. Jalan Alor is like food haven...but did you also know it was a former red light district? Just saying ....:hug:.  You come here for work or travel? 

I love going to Pavillion from time to time too and they have the best decorations during the festive seasons. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh yes. Jalan Alor is like food haven...but did you also know it was a former red light district? Just saying ....:hug:.  You come here for work or travel? 

I love going to Pavillion from time to time too and they have the best decorations during the festive seasons. 

LMFAO I had noooo idea HAHAHAHA

was quite a few years ago with family for holiday.

Shopping and eating...thats it. HAHAHAHA

Yeap, we normally go during Christmas so yeah heaps of nice decorations....then go spend big at Parksons. HAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

On 8/13/2021 at 11:21 AM, mademoiselle said:

Is today the day @Dhakra buys a new phone. My goldfish memory seems to remember he mentioned 13th...

What? :pandasipsip: Nononono. I just got my second vaccine injection on the 13th and now my left arm hurts again. 

I will buy a new phone around Black Friday in November. I just bought way too much other stuff recently to buy a new phone aswell. 

I got a mechanical keyboard and new EarBuds. I absolutely need to save some money now :pandascared:

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I love Vietnamese food so much. @TRaNz Why do you eat McDonalds and KFC when you can eat as much Vietnamese food as you'd like?! :shocked2:

Its not like I eat the well known popular dishes every day like people think. Youd just eat the basic stuff most of the time. People think I'd eat Pho and Banh Xeo and rice paper rolls daily...like..nahhhh, those things take a lot of time to make. haha

Every now and then Id have those big name dishes made and theyre great, no complaints. But just other times its basic rice with what sides are made. Nothing to fancy crazy. haha

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz You can meal prep! But honestly, you'll have hypertension if you eat pho everyday. So much sodium. :cry:

haha, aint the same as freshly made from ze scratch as my parents say.

That being said i rather it like this. its a mix, you dont want the same thing always coz then you just get sick of it. Gotta mix and keep it somewhat entertaining. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

That being said i rather it like this. its a mix, you dont want the same thing always coz then you just get sick of it. Gotta mix and keep it somewhat entertaining. haha

But you eat McDonalds and KFC almost daily?! :lmao2:

But I completely understand. I like to have pho on rainy days. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

But you eat McDonalds and KFC almost daily?! :lmao2:

But I completely understand. I like to have pho on rainy days. Haha!

hahahaha, nah not daily. Like, in a week itll be like 2-3 times and most of the time its lunch anyway.

Im not that bad as people think I am....hahaha

Though I reckon if i ate Maccas like 6 days a week I probably would get sick of the menu after a while. The same things being eaten over and over. sshhheeeeeeeeesshhh hahaha. lets not think about that..I dont want to EVER be sick of Maccas.

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Err... 25 cases. Doesn't look like we will come out of lockdown soon.

OmG, I just checked...like how....we've been in lock down for awhile and cases go up...what is going onnn...seriousllyyy....so sad....but this Aug19th lift wont happen.

More plans ruined.....:letalQQ:

• Like 3

Ok...jail time soon.

We somehow scored a 2 weeks extension on lockdown until 1st week of September. But coming into effect tonite we have the curfew again. No leaving after 9pm-5am. Oh and permit system to leave is in effect as well. LOL....the heck man..we only scored liek 22 cases today....ahahahha oh man plz Soojungie make me smile with new Police Uni episode plzzzzz.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Quick! You have 3 hours to roam around before curfew!! LOL

You know what though, regardless of the new tougher restrictions. If i want Maccas for lunch. I will still drive out and get it. only 2.4km from home. I will make that effort for one of my true passions.

I better hope that Vic sees dropping numbers this week. sshheeessshhhh.

Are you still working onsite or working from home? i forgot. lol. oops.

• Haha 3