Havenites Dabang

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

as long as he is happy and he doesnt have hypertension right? if no hypertension still okie for late night lols

I don't think so. Even if he does, I can't do anything about it because he is the boss of the house.

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

The thing is....from inside sources, Aug 19th wont likely be the lift date, itll be the week after, so like 23rd/26th Aug.

I'm trying to get a nice photo snap for the Anniversary food thing. LOL.

End of August is good for me. And like you guys, I'll have to go for old photos. :jiminbtssigh: That I have a lot, LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't think so. Even if he does, I can't do anything about it because he is the boss of the house.

well if you guys are staying together u can start turning the table on him and nag him **ahem**

i nag my dad and monitor him previously.....especially when he came bk from outsides and i caught him drinking when he wasnt suppose to be!!!

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle It had a screening at Cannes and I don't always like watching neo-noir type films so need someone to watch and tell me if it's worth it. LOL! I might just watch it for Eddie Peng. :laugh:Are you going to watch SDOC Season 4? It comes out this weekend.

Spoiler

Only showing you Wang YiBo because that's all that matters anyway. LOL!

@SilverMoonTea Selling is in your DNA.:lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea It is good!! If you manage to finish Team Bulldog..then you can do the promotion for it. Sadly there weren't many people on the thread discussing about Team Bulldog when I watched it.. It definitely deserved more viewers. I mean among the 5 members... 4 of the guys were so funny in their own ways! I've always been a fan of Jung Sang Hoon btw.. and so happy to see him playing alongside CTH. Police University is on my watch list but again.. I probably will only get to see it don't know when.. I still have so many dramas I want to watch that I can't. :cry:

• Like 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

15 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle It had a screening at Cannes and I don't always like watching neo-noir type films so need someone to watch and tell me if it's worth it. LOL! I might just watch it for Eddie Peng. :laugh:Are you going to watch SDOC Season 4? It comes out this weekend.

I don't think I'll be watching SDOC S4. I didn't complete S3 - think was like last 2 episodes I completely lost interest. I think the more talented dancers were in S1 and S2.

• Like 6

We got nice sunny weather for the next few days into the whole weekend.....perfect for being lockdown AHHAHAHAHAHA......

**goes back to looking for behind the scenes material of Police University drama show***

• Haha 4
  • Tasty 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

can we ask for some good rain???

IKR so hot....my aircond & fan are blasting. There goes my electricity bill.

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofu my mother now include Turkish drama in her realms **ahem**

Actually before my bro got married , he and mum used to watch this historical Turkish drama together. It was 5  seasons and almost 30  episodes per season. I was like this is crazy! They would both watch it religiously . Of course then my mum had not discovered kdramas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Diriliş:_Ertuğrul_episodes

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Actually before my bro got married , he and mum used to watch this historical Turkish drama together. It was 5  seasons and almost 30  episodes per season. I was like this is crazy! They would both watch it religiously . Of course then my mum had not discovered kdramas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Diriliş:_Ertuğrul_episodes

oh....dont worry...my mom still travel to KLand everyday no miss.....and she still keep up with Penthouse....and i will ask who turn to die this times? **ahem** she will be oh....no one die but now we have fake became real and real become fake.....

and when someone die i will ask....u sure is really die? 

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @NiteWalker Both of your moms are so funny. My mom only watch Thai lakorns. She likes all the craziness. I should probably introduce her to Penthouse. :laugh:

oh you will love it more when u sit next to my mom and watch...see how she swear ><" at times when she watches drama i had to close my door cause im in meeting....just imagine my bosses hearing my mom cursing while it was my turn to speak..... *ahem*

• Haha 5
48 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Today is friday the 13th lols. No wonder nothing goes easy today at work :nervous:

Is there such thing? But I'd have to agree. Today is the most unproductive work day thanks to all the colleagues who keeps interrupting me. I ended up bringing work home but still couldn't get it fully completed because info given is incorrect. :jiminbtssigh:

On the bright side, I've 2 days of peace.

Is today the day @Dhakra buys a new phone. My goldfish memory seems to remember he mentioned 13th...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

omo omo omo omo Firday 13th??? Jinnnjaaaaa?!?!?!

No wonder I was extremely full at lunch today.

I had over ordered for myself. Must be bcoz Friday 13th.....LOLOLOLOLOL

nah but seriously I ordered 1 x large Quarter pounder meal + 24 nuggets with BBQ sauce. LOL. wasnt the smartest idea.

qBz0ovd.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

No wonder I was extremely full at lunch today.

I had over ordered for myself. Must be bcoz Friday 13th.....LOLOLOLOLOL

nah but seriously I ordered 1 x large Quarter pounder meal + 24 nuggets with BBQ sauce. LOL. wasnt the smartest idea.

I think you just ordered for what my family of 3  eats! LOL!

The most bizarre thing I read today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

oh you will love it more when u sit next to my mom and watch...see how she swear ><" at times when she watches drama i had to close my door cause im in meeting....just imagine my bosses hearing my mom cursing while it was my turn to speak..... *ahem*

Hahahaha!! I don't think my mom swears at the TV but later on she'll make comments about how dumb some characters are. 

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Today is friday the 13th lols. No wonder nothing goes easy today at work :nervous:

I didn't know that was a thing. I think more things go wrong during a full moon for me at work. :jiminbtssigh:

@TRaNz My close friend orders the same thing and he tells me that he needs "leftovers". I don't know what that means but you can use it whenever someone ask you why you ordered so much. :laugh:

@mademoiselle I forgot to respond to your comment in KSH's shrine. I figure I'll respond here so we do not take up @abs-oluteM's shrine space with off-topic comments. Haha! For blending gifs, which program are you using? Blending in Adobe PS is relatively simple for gifs but it does require some attentiveness because the smallest action can produce an error in the gif. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2