Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘 [2021]

On 6/20/2021 at 7:31 PM, Olivia Kate said:

She was devastated when TQ and YM died but to be honest I wasn’t able to feel the sadness on that scene although she was crying. It’s weird😅 but I love their love story to the extent that I slept around 3AM just to watch until ep 14.😊

Hahaha! Completely understand because I felt the same too. :laugh:

On 6/20/2021 at 7:31 PM, Olivia Kate said:

I would love to see them again! To the extent that I’ll throw logic just to see them back😂. They’re fun to watch, it’s an ice breaker to the scheming ways of XY.😊

:lol:!! YESSSSS! Who cares how they come back as long as they do. :eeeee:Tian Qi is going to return as Jing Yuan. I'm not too sure about Yue Mi because she doesn't have a second name next to her. :cry:

8aa77c339106e5d459195a526f9052f57b665fc3

@Yana @Olivia Kate -- I didn't watch L&R because I wasn't sure if I can take that many lifetimes. LOL!

• Like 3
On 6/21/2021 at 9:42 AM, Yana said:

I really hate him in love and redemption.:laugh: 

hahaha yes i remember @Olivia Kate dislike him in there too lols

10 hours ago, Olivia Kate said:

The director is the same so the presentation is kind of the same in a way, even some of the settings are familiar.:MewGiggle:

maybe they recycle some of the setting...cost saving

• Like 3
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

they are going thru another separation it seems as the Heavenly King seems to have arrange a marriage between the guy and another girl

Oh, that's so not nice. They are still together as of episode 22 and I can't wait for the next episodes to see how the situations will progress. 

On another note, I thought I'll not be able to continue watching this but it's actually getting better! I'm glad I didn't drop this. The acting and rapport are getting better so I don't understand the sentiments of some about the acting, characters, etc. It's unfair to the actors. 

• Like 2
On 6/27/2021 at 11:09 PM, Olivia Kate said:

On another note, I thought I'll not be able to continue watching this but it's actually getting better! I'm glad I didn't drop this. The acting and rapport are getting better so I don't understand the sentiments of some about the acting, characters, etc. It's unfair to the actors. 

That's so good to know! I'm currently on episode 18 and haven't had the motivation to continue watching. I'll keep moving forward if things get better. The English translation of the new character chart has been on hold because I've had no motivation too. I'll have to get going on that so we can see how everyone is connected. LOL!

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

That's so good to know! I'm currently on episode 18 and haven't had the motivation to continue watching. I'll keep moving forward if things get better. The English translation of the new character chart has been on hold because I've had no motivation too. I'll have to get going on that so we can see how everyone is connected. LOL!

That happens and it’s so normal and alright. I hope you’ll find the motivation to watch it again some other time.😊

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c63fb2e4074c6d5326

Why are all servants so competitive like their masters 

Spoiler

Love is blooming already too to late 

@NiteWalker Pretty wedding pictures 

by the way is the synopsis accurate??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i like ZDY in black

Same here. Fierce but still sweet and innocent.

I was watching the raw episodes episodes last night because I can’t wait for the official subbed episode 35 from WeTV and I was crying for the upcoming difficulties between BJ/QM/BX and SG/HC. I couldn’t understand what they’re were saying and yet I cried and I can only imagine when I’ll be watching it with sub. This period drama is at the top of my fave ones already even without seeing the ending yet. 

• Clapping Hands 1

I did myself a disservice and watched the teaser for episode 47. Shang Gu tells Bai Jue that she won't love or hate him after he refuse to give her back her memories. He's a stranger to her and she doesn't wish to see him again. :letalQQ:

• Like 1

I am so enjoying this drama. I can finally comment here. Watched till episode 14 and the ending really really got me. The story is just awesome and has me feeling all kind of emotions. 
I started Crying when Yue Mi and Tian Qi died. Once I saw Bai Jue would have to kill TQ. And YM die , I knew this was going to end badly. My assumption was off base the conclusion was correct. 

YM’a confession was heartfelt, TQ’s confession was heartfelt to both Shanggu and Yue Mi. I can tell he loved them both for different reasons. BJ assumed wrong on the reason why Shanggu would Rebel, I believe she rebelled due to the fact because of her existence, the people she loves died because of her. She will be upset, sad, angry ( I know I am repeating myself but damn I have to make this point.  I think all three event is what makes her Rebel. It is the consequences of these actions that lead her down that path. 
 Fact. Shanggu was born only to take the throne and to sacrifice herself just to save all Gods, Demons and Humanity.  

It is ironic each are trying to protect her but the lack of communicating to her is what causes her to Rebel.  

PS. I know the word might not be Rebel , just correct me on the right word to use when Shanggu goes all crazy. 

• Sad 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

16 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I started Crying when Yue Mi and Tian Qi died. Once I saw Bai Jue would have to kill TQ. And YM die , I knew this was going to end badly.

Whenever I think back to that scene, I feel so sad for the both of them -- also upset that Bai Jue chose to ignore his friend and believe the word of someone he just met. :niu:

Shang Gu has a good heart so it's not surprising that she sacrificed herself to protect everyone else. You're almost caught up to me, @UnniSara!! I need to get started with watching again. :laugh:

• Star Struck 1

wow 

How may arcs are in this drama?? 

Shanggu sacrifices herself for the world and The Devil Lord was killed. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488679629fb6c7062c5a6c

Episode 15 & 16 

Spoiler

What a shocker Wu Huan abandons Gu Jun ? But have a child together. It was dated for them to get together since Shanggu reincarnated as their daughter. Lol lol. What I don’t get is why does she pines for Gj all these years and end up leaving him. 

Mu Guang gets the girl . Does he get Corrupted by his evil wife???  He didn’t look to happy to see Gu Jun at his wedding.  They are now the only Gods in the world. It has been 60,000 years since the fight with the Devil Lord ( Overlord). 

• Like 1