Lan Yan Tu Ji / The Blue Flames 蓝焰突击 [2022]

Another "blue" drama for Ren Jialun. 

He must have the blues after all these dramas. 

I will go hunting for episodes tomorrow. I get a certain kick watching dramas where things blow up.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

The first episode went smooth and fun. The heroic LS rescuing people from the fire lead him to be scouted as fire fighter squad. Allen plays such a cheeky character here. I like it. I thought he could only play that cool and serious type but here he's really amusing. LS night look unreliable from some point of view but the truth is he's quite fast to take things in handling the bad situation. The other characters are also interesting. Sadly, I'm struggling to understand the drama with those machine translated subtitle. I want to continue this but thinking it will suffer my brain with that poor subtitle. I'm not sure. It's enough with The Blue Whisper, now they want me to watch this like that too. Pfft!

Tagging @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @Lynne huhuhu, why is it like this again?? 😌

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Sadly, I'm struggling to understand the drama with those machine translated subtitle. I want to continue this but thinking it will suffer my brain with that poor subtitle. I'm not sure. It's enough with The Blue Whisper, now they want me to watch this like that too. Pfft!

I know, that's why I haven't started The Blue Whisper or this one. I don't know if I want to fry the limited brain cells I have. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1