Lan Yan Tu Ji / The Blue Flames 蓝焰突击 [2022]

Lan Yan Tu Ji / The Blue Flames

20220415-123225.jpg

23KWEc.jpg

20210510-083058.jpg

20210510-203512.jpg

Spoiler

20210510-083101.jpg

Story of Li Xi Cheng who join with the firefighter team with the aura of a hero but hit with  ruthless reality. Deputy captain Ye Qiheng made a special training plan to hone these new team members into real "special service elites".  After facing life and death situations, the team eventually forged a profound friendship within the squadron.

(Source: Baidu)  

Native Title: 蓝焰突击
Also Known As: Blue Flame , Blue Flame Assault
Director: Lin Ke
Genres: Action, Suspense, Crime
Tags: Fire Accident, Firefighters, Fire (Vote or add tags)
Type: Drama
Episodes: 45
Airs:

Cast

Spoiler

20210510-192317.jpg

Filming start on Aug 2019, wrap up finish in Oct 2019

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Non stop RJL @Tofu lols... Not like I'm complaining.

Eh @Alice Wonderlandone more of his drama lols. 

I just hope one of them will air soon. He looks so handsome with whatever he wears. Even that rolled sleeves made him looking so dashing :wow:

Blue flames? Wait.. another merman again or dragon this time since it is blue flames?? :laugh: ok, I better scroll up to read. Haha

Btw when they dont list romance in the genre does that mean they didnt plan for it at all? Ahh.. too action a bit tired lah ya, they should at least give romance for gege. Hahaha

• Haha 2

He already bulked up for this role lols.

Cr ficfanclub

My guess the romance is minor in this drama. 

Well, he look strong with those muscles upgrade  😆 

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

somehow....Allen look a better firefighter than GJ

Because it's him, he looks good in whatever shape. Hahaha. Who is GJ?

So many dramas of him, but no one has certain airing date yet, lols

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

How many Ren Jialun dramas are there going to be this year? 

I like the look of this one more than the others.

Soon 1 release this year (Forever & Ever). 

Next year 1 more (Blue Whisperer). 

I totally have no idea 2 (This drama Blue Flames & Never Say Goodbye). 

@abs-oluteMLike RenJiaLun buffed arms lols. So random liking my post here 🤭

• Haha 2

Yes I was going through the threads to see which drama to promote @SilverMoonTea  . Then I saw @40somethingahjumma post - her cdrama tastes & mine often are the same . But how many of RJL’s dramas will air this year ? The guy is on a roll ! 

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes I was going through the threads to see which drama to promote @SilverMoonTea  . Then I saw @40somethingahjumma post - her cdrama tastes & mine often are the same . But how many of RJL’s dramas will air this year ? The guy is on a roll ! 

This one got very few promotion. Felt like more on educational side for China's firefighter department. But I will watch anything with him on it 🤦‍♀️, so will be glad if both of you interested lols (eventhough just because of the abs 😆).

• Haha 2

This one got very few promotion. Felt like more on educational side for China's firefighter department. But I will watch anything with him on it 🤦‍♀️, so will be glad if both of you interested lols (eventhough just because of the abs 😆).

They might do an unexpected early dump. 

C drama industry is such a disorganized  fiasco. 

I have no doubt that this firefighter show will be crammed full of schmaltzy propaganda. 

As long as it's entertaining... I don't think I can bring myself to watch that xianxia one with Dilraba.

I don't have a thing for abs or buffed up arms... but I like seeing disaster situations...

I'm weird like that.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

well they did air a drama that was film way back like the one JiaLun filmed with Janine back then after all right? :wow2:

That's what I'm worried about. You know like win10 is good but they dont sell it to us now, they postpone it until they release win 11 for example. Like if they lose their right timing, it would be kind of out of date. However good it is, when their timing is off it becomes dull however good and advanced its technology, cuz the upgraded version has released as the better option. Kind of this feeling.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • 1 month later...