Hu Yun Hao as Sun Binyu
Chong Dan Ni as Ma Shanshan
Hu Bing as Ding Jiayun

Jing Yan Jun as Lu Xiangchen
Wang Ting as Liu Yiqing
Li Chang as Zhu Guang
Wang Rong as Liu Er

Synopsis:

An inspirational story about mutual growth and love follows a singer and a 4th-year computer major.
Liang Chen and Lu Jing are two people who shine in their respective fields. Through the purest, most beautiful sound, Liang Chen aims to bring good music to her audience. Lu Jing who loves computing and analytics is highly recognized for his work in the study of complex human behaviors. Lu Jing who is a popular gamer is also Liang Chen's loyal fan and her junior at school. Two people who were originally strangers chasing after their own dreams cross paths.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Additional Links

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It's strange to see her go from pairing with Zhang Han to Lin Yi. :laugh:

Lin Yi is not that strong of an actor -- the range that I've seen from him is limited, so I'm not sure if I want to watch this yet. It sounds interesting though. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

It's strange to see her go from pairing with Zhang Han to Lin Yi. :laugh:

Lin Yi is not that strong of an actor -- the range that I've seen from him is limited, so I'm not sure if I want to watch this yet. It sounds interesting though. 

er....he isnt....i mean u feel the lack of his chemistry with JinMai in LingLong....the main carrier in LingLong was the other guy with JinMai hahah

• Haha 1

I go back and forth between watching this and not watching it. I think a lot of people are enjoying it which is why it's ranked pretty high but I also don't want to add another 30 episode drama to my current watch list. :laugh:

Lin Yi is so tall...

PS3egxO.jpg

Some photos to enjoy from the drama. =)

• Like 2
On 4/5/2021 at 12:12 PM, NiteWalker said:

seems to be so....however im a bit held back...after watching XuLu in My Sunshine with ZhangHan....i dunno if i can watch her in another drama....cause she didnt do good in My Sunshine from my perspectives 

agreed wit you...i drop my sunshine after watching 5eps...i like her in this drama love scenery. also...I like her hairstyle in this. 

currently watching ep 7.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...