Novel: 

Director: Li Hai Shu, Huang Yan Wei
Screenwriter: 

Genre: Romance
Episodes: 24

Broadcasting Network: iQIYI
Airing Date: August 26th, 2021

Synopsis

Because of the supermoon, Lei Chuxia forgets her identity and gets transported into Xu Xiaodong's phone, thus starting a magical journey.

On the night of a supermoon in 2010, the 15-year-old Xu Xiaodong was making a mad dash for the hospital hoping to see his father one last time. At this time, the 23-year-old Lei Chuxia (Ju Jingyi) was trying to hide from her fiancee. The two bump to each other at the crossroads. Lei Chuxia runs towards the mountain with her fiancee on her trail.

Under the moonlight in 2020, a young woman falls from the sky. After an accidental kiss of fate with Xu Xiaodonng (Zheng Yecheng), she lands in his phone. He manages to get her out but Lei Chuxia sadly realizes that she can only move within the vicinity of Xu Xiaodong. In order to get rid of the unwanted company, Xu Xiaodong decides to help Lei Chuxia regain her identity but meets her fiancee Wei Xuanhe (Mi Re) instead. (Credit 01, 02)

Official Websites 

Baidu | Weibo | Douban

• Like 1

Cast. 

eSqnQuT.jpg

Ju Jingyi as Lei Chuxia

nAYbT0y.jpg

Zheng Yecheng as Xu Xiaodong

PwOY73T.jpg

Merxat as Wei Xuanhe

Sun Yi Ning as Qin Yue

Zheng Fan Xing as Jin Xiaorui

Shen Yao

Huang De Yi

Jiang Shan

Zhou Sheng Qi

Zhao Xiao Su

Zhang Xiao Yang

Yu Bo Ning

Yao An Lian

Zhu Yong Teng

Zhang Ye Shi

Wang Hong Mei

Wang Ting

Wang Dong

Wei Lu

Zhong Xuan Yu Fei as Gu Xiaoqi

Wang Zi Ao

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@gween97 I'm suspecting that this will air in early September. All of their Sweet On series have been about three weeks long. First Love Again wrapped up last week, Sweet Teeth will probably air this week. This one is after Sweet Teeth because their finale drama in the Sweet On line up is Forever and Ever. Their BTS videos are funny so I'm excited to watch this too!! :heart:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

let me think about it.....i tried couple of her drama and honestly it not easy watching her with other than ZZH

Haha! As always, I'll tune in to the first few episodes to see how I like it. The storyline doesn't sound that interesting but their BTS are hilarious to watch. :laugh:

• Haha 1