The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

Its ok... We still hv 27 n 28 to buffer before 29 30...

N you r right if it happens earlier means that they hv more episodes at the end to close up properly. Instead of 1 episode to rushly close up. Hopefully they hv at least 2 to 3 episodes to sweetly close n show lots of weddings, family time, couole time n at lesdt a pregnancy, if not baby in drama. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
26 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Previews for Episodes 29 and 30 are out indeed. Here comes the angst.

:cry:

I feel bad for the two of them that they are made to feel like they are the ones who are being greedy when it's others who are making things really hard for them. Seems like it's a divorce once again.

Hopefully since the angst comes early it means that things will be resolved before Episode 40 and we won't have a ridiculously rushed third act.

It's on the Iqiyi website.

Yes the emperor forced and treated furong, i think it because furong doesn’t want xujin lose anything so she is agree to do that and that anwang is really something zzzzz:mad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
4 minutes ago, SnT said:

Its ok... We still hv 27 n 28 to buffer before 29 30...

N you r right if it happens earlier means that they hv more episodes at the end to close up properly. Instead of 1 episode to rushly close up. Hopefully they hv at least 2 to 3 episodes to sweetly close n show lots of weddings, family time, couole time n at lesdt a pregnancy, if not baby in drama. 

At least make her preggy🤭✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
20 minutes ago, SnT said:

Actually the story kinda project a lot of angst but it seems there are many twists to reduce the torture. Like how they resolve the wedding stabbing. Ep 25 it is FR who pick up the princess from the village. 

Btw very good bromance btween wbq n xj. 

Yes just hope for quick resolve because they really love each other, when Yuan tell FR everything i think this will done

Aaa can’t wait for iqiyi release all episode, hope dramacool will update

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Recap for ep 25

So the Marquis (WBQ's father) fell for the trap that Ahn had set. He was under the impression that XJ was has already found out everything ( XJ did , but was not planning on taking action yet) . Anyway XJ gets wind of the copperware store being closed & they could not get in touch with the spy. XJ knew that he had to quickly arrest the Marquis. so he decided to bring his men to attack the village where Marquis was smuggling the weapons to. He also sent a message to the King about the latest turn of events. Screechy heard the news in the palace from the King's eunuch & was worried that XJ would be in danger & set out to look for him. She did go to where FR was before this to try and find XJ but he was not there. This however alerted FR that something was wrong.

[continue in spoiler]

Spoiler

XJ and his men successfully invaded that smuggling site & in fact the Marquis was shot with an arrow. The latter ran off with his assistant but was stopped by XJ . Marquis knew they could not outfight XJ and wanted to negotiate. But stupid screechy came then. She distracted XJ. Marquis's servant threw something to XJ but she took the shot & was injured. Marquis managed to escape. XJ took her to get treated by his aide.  

Then of course she said a whole bunch of stuff about how he was so kind to her when she was young etc, but so cold now. Anyhow he told her to rest , she asked him not to go. He says he will accompany her ( he did feel bad she got injured) but he drew the line when she was holding his hand. He retracted it and just told her to rest again. 

WBQ & his soldiers managed to catch hold of the Marquis. The latter however was clever in using WBQ's emotions. He said things about their family ties & WBQ's mother etc. He manipulated WBQ, he even bowed down asking for a 2nd chance to do compensate his wrong's to WBQ's mother. WBQ was caught off guard & the Marquis took a knife to stab him ( what an awful man). He later on managed to escape .

FR comes to where XJ and screechy are . Then FR tells XJ it would be better to go back to the palace where there's more medicine & servants. Mr He agreed & asked XJ to leave screechy in their care. XJ is more needed to help catch the Marquis.  FR tells XJ that she will take care of screechy

XJ & WBQ managed to get to Marquis Xindu's residence. The latter had managed to get home, informed his son & wife , and told them to save themselves & go. When XJ came, he allowed them in. He tricked XJ to go into the study saying all the evidence was there.  He did not want WBQ to come along as right to the end he hated WBQ , calling him unfilial and a scroundel. He was trying to negotiate with XJ but at the end knew it was pointless. He had set some explosives off & wanted to kill XJ and himself. XJ who had been alert , managed to escape.

Palace - King addresses the death of the Marquis & wants more investigations to all officials tied to him. He also wants a reorganisation of the Huxiao army camp. He praised XJ and WBQ for their good work , and tells XJ to continue finding out more about the weapons went in that village. Ahn , the snake  , spoke to the King in private. He was so pretentious offering to give up his military powers back to XJ but then he went on to say that the soldiers may be unhappy to have XJ lead them again. He says they are still sore that XJ would break the rules for a woman. He says everyone knows how much XJ dots on FR, so there will discontentment. The king agrees ( pftttt , this Ahn is such a manipulator).

WBQ was in a lot of grief. He kept training refusing to rest despite being injured. XJ came to check on him in the army camp. XJ finally managed to stop him , allowing WBQ to take his anger at him. This was the scene where WBQ was crying and punching XJ. Poor WBQ. I felt very bad for him.

Back to Su residence. FR had brought screechy back here. The latter was actually fine now but she pretended she could not see when she was with XJ. XJ came by and so his servant checked her condition. Anyway they all knew that she was bluffing just so that she could stay longer.  But as per preview, FR decided to serve her food etc. XJ didn't want her to do so but she says it is fine. XJ was wondering if she  was not jealous , she pretended at first she wasn't. But he  pretended that he was also moved by screechy , and FR got annoyed . Lol! These two are cute. Anyway FR felt that she'll try to use this opportunity to talk screechy out of her clinginess.

WBQ mourning scene. He felt a little guilty that perhaps his father did try to redeem himself at the end by making sure he was not in the study where the explosion took place. FY who had come to see him ( they were at the grave of the Marqui) comforted him, and told him there was no reason the father would feel indebted to WBQ given the old man was a womaniser and was greedy. But perhaps there is some fatherly love on his part.

Rainy night. XJ came to see what FR was doing ...busy looking up for ideas on designs for Ruyi . She said it was complicated looking at her master's records. XJ said he will help her. They had some sweet moment here, but princess screechy's maid came in saying the latter was not well again. FR rolled her eyes & XJ pretended he didn't hear . Lol!

dKXQPcG.png

WBQ walks FY home. He was touched by her concern & asked if she had been coming by to check on him. She was all shy & says she was just concerned about his shop Feng Lai Yi and that she says the manager there has not been allowing her to check the ledgers in WBQ's absence. She grabbed unknowingly WBQ's hand as she told him, he was so moved by how much she cares...and the eps ended here ...( he should just kiss her :D)

AcR1RQO.png

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Omg the preview of ep 29 n 30 are making me want to cry already. I don think i can watch until all the episodes are out. It is obvious she left him because she doesnt want to affect him. She knows he will go to extreme length for her including giving up his dreams, ambitions n career.. She doesnt doubt that. But here must she say those words.. Oh my... That is very hurtful.. She is saying she is in all sort of trouble because of him. All sort of assassination attempts, her being accused of murders n etc are caused by his special position (she marry a high status prince who is capable n righteous) n she had enough n being wangfei is not for her. That is like telling him sorry, i m not willing to standby u when u need me most. N that is so far from the truth. If she is willing to die for him (the poison episode  n final taking a stab for him in later episode) , hope he will not believe that surface crap. So painful to watch. 

I din really like ep 25 26 either as in i m not so happy n loving it. I can feel the dark cloud looming with the poison seed ahnwan sow. N the best move is to tell her that XJ is asked to either get a zhengfei or divorce her to advance his career. Seed planted. Damn so cruel, that is such good move. n i also felt like it is so wasted to use their limited peaceful timw on screechy. So many scenes on her... Yawn yawn. 

But from the look here, divorce happen in ep 29 30? But previews online showed he asked for the divorce. Maybe after she spoke to him, with her face covered (my guess is ahnwan arrange her to leave the prison quietly to go speak to XJ) , n XJ finally concede to ask emperor to divorce after that. N she chop her print in the cell. Ouch ouch. And It looks very likely after their divorce, emperor prob marry xihe to XJ n hence the cliff scene. Why is the emperor so obsessed with tjis son's marriage. Leave him alonw. Aik aik aik.... 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Recaps eps 26

XJ and FR go check on the whiny princess...she was complaining about all her pain. But she wanted someone to accompany her ( she said the maid does not count). XJ says he understands .Tells everyone to leave and he close the netting on her bed and FR snuck in to accompany her. LOL! FR and XJ really know how to work together to handle Screechy. The latter was yelling that FR stayed back , but FR was not fazed and just played along asking her to rest etc.

The next day XJ goes to see the King. The King wanted to reappoint him to lead the Imperial Guards again. He says this was Ahn's suggestion . But the King said that the soldiers not happy that FR was the reason he broke the law the last time. So XJ needs to either take a legitimate wife or divorce FR. XJ then told his father that he'd rather not take on the role . He left leaving the King fuming.

WBQ and FY go by Feng Lai Yi. He found out the aunt Consort Duan had used trickery & a loophole in the law to forcefully transfer the shop to herself with the help of that manager. WBQ was so mad he took out his sword & wanted to kill the guy. FX stopped him ( she almost grabbed the blade) . WBQ stopped in time. Later he went out of the shop so angry & was worried that he had almost hurt FX in the process. FX told him to calm down and said she would help him look  into the matter. They met up with WBQ's aide , and she came up with a plan to make the manager & Duan suspicious of each other with aide's help. WBQ truly admired how clever FX was. She had also got him medicine for his cold as she knew he was drenched in the rain the night before.

I love how XJ and FR work together to handle Screechy. At breakfast, Screechy was badmouthing FR and wanted XJ to feed her. FR quietly snuck up and fed her instead. Screechy was so annoyed. A couple more other moments of FR testing Screechy to see if she was truly blind ( they all know she is pretended) . What I love most was how grateful XJ was to FR for helping him from being constantly "harrassed" by this Screechy

Spoiler

t3GeKBj.png

My fave bit of eps 26...FR could not sleep as she was concerned about the new designs . She was at the courtyard and XJ came to see her. She told him her concerns & he gave her a massage to help her relax. He also told her about the King's orders about how he had to still go back to the Imperial Guards to investigate the weapons issue in the village. FR understood . I love their open communication here. She also gave him a massage and this led to the tickling moment and the sweet kiss. Best part of course was that Screechy had witnessed all this herself :D

XNaTS57.png

u71MVzT.png

Next morning , Screechy was throwing her temper by trying to cut the flowers etc with garden shears. FX went to see her & told her not to get mad...but Screechy continued on her rant & almost cut FR but she stopped ( she  could see FR of course & she wasn't so bad as to hurt FR). Then XJ who had come by, got the shears off her & took off her blindfold. He says she is can now see should go home.  She ran to her room. FR went to see her and tried to talk to her. FR had a way with her and managed to talk some sense into her . Even gave her a gift - one of the hairpins she designed. Finally Screechy knew she was being silly looking like the clingy bad person here & decides to go home.

WBQ, FX and his aide set up the trap for the Feng Lai Yi manager. The aide had to dress up like a rich merchant & pretended to want to buy a big consignment from the shop. And the manager had to get Duan's approval seal for such big deals. While on the way to see the "merchant" , the manager was carrying a container with the goods and Duan's seal. WBQ purposely bump into him and stole the seal. Anyway this is only the 1st part of the plan. Later, WBQ and FY sat down for some tea talking about the next step. 

FR launches her new collection of hair pins at Ruyi. Ahn comes as his alter ego to support her and that created a lot of buzz. Later she took him upstairs. What a snake . He pretended to be supportive and all but he actually wanted to tell her that XJ was reassigned to the Imperial Guards & will be away . But that the King wanted XJ to take a legitimate wife or divorce her. 

Later XJ also came by Ruyi . He had to go away for quite awhile to investigate the weapons stuff. hahaha he asked if she would miss him...ahahah...she denied but she obviously was sad he was going away 

4du9thL.png

Consort Duan was angry that her seal was missing & told the manager he will lose his life if he cannot find it.

Meanwhile FR  kept herself busy . She was trying to come up with a simple design that would be affordable for the masses. Her ideas didn't seem to work. XJ writes to her ( love that he addresses her as my wife Rong-er) . He sent her some ideas and also updated her on his progress. She misses him. 

At the shop , they found some simple designs that her master had copied down from another designer. FR wanted to learn how to make it . So she went to look for the designer who was an old man staying in  a remote place. After some persuading , the old man agreed to teach her on the condition she finds a stone that has 7 colors. 

She went back & started looking...FX came by to check on her sister and finds out what FR needed to do. Next day FX went around the stalls looking for something that could emit 7 colours. WBQ saw her and he took her to a place where they made yarn. Yes , this was the bubble date . Lol! Sweet scenes of their time there. Eps ends. 

Spoiler

h9ZPMd1.png

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Preview 29

FR in prison again. I think it has to do with consort duan poisoning (my guess because there is a mention about the jewellery officer is dead as well). Looks like FR is framed again. 

Emperor visited the prison telling her XJ asked him for 7 days to resolve this matter. N if he cant find proof to prove fr innocence, he will go guard the empress tomb n never return to imperial city. 

Fr is shocked n tell emperor not to listen to XJ. Emperor says he will stand by his words but he says that to prove her innocence it is next to impossible because the jewelry officer had died too. 

Emperor goes on to say Fr why di think this is always happening to u. Are they targetting u or jin-er? What do u think? 

My say is emperor is telling her that all these are because XJ is a capable man in every sense n he is upright n righteous. So all these is targeting him. But fr being XJ love of his life is his one only weakness and she is actually slowing him down from progressing, causing him to lost his reputation n his soldiers faith. By the way the bit on soldier fsith is bullcock by ahnwan. Never see any soldiers saying their unhappiness over XJ love for Fr. As soldiers, if u cant even protect ur family n wife, what makes u thibk u cam protect the country n home. Emperor is saying that FR n her problems are distracting him from what he should be doing. If throne contention is the highlight of this show, i would think dayu throne is already belonging toXJ. With the attention emperor is giving to this son - building his reputation, giving him military power, being so careful in selecting his wife, it cannot be more obvious. Haizzz.... Sigh.. I always wonder why the book is called chun hou zi lu (roughly translated as journey of the favoured empress)..why not consort.. Does that mean XJ FR journey is to the throne?

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, SnT said:

I din really like ep 25 26 either as in i m not so happy n loving it. I can feel the dark cloud looming with the poison seed ahnwan sow. N the best move is to tell her that XJ is asked to either get a zhengfei or divorce her to advance his career. Seed planted. Damn so cruel, that is such good move. n i also felt like it is so wasted to use their limited peaceful timw on screechy. So many scenes on her... Yawn yawn

Yes, Ahn is such a snake....he is trying to create doubt and fear in her . 

Despite the worrying previews, eps 25 & 26 reminded me about how in sync FR and XJ were. They both handled Screechy as a team - which is what a good marriage is about . Here in this show we have a lot of scenes of them expressing their affections and desire for each other. There is a lot less push / pull here compared to YunXi. I love the way they communicated , they shared their troubles and concerns with each other. I am holding out hope that the noble idiocy we will witness later is short-lived , and there would be pleasant twists .

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Episode 30 preview 

Fr with her face covered up meet XJ in the dark. She is doing the entire talking while he looked at her red eyes n very very emotional holding everything in. 

She says she always wanted to live a simple life. But with her marrying him who is being targeted openly n secretly.all the time, she is also a target. She can escape one time, what about next time, next next time. She is sick of living like this. It is a shane she just realised being his wangfei is not her thing. So please sign the paper. N they can stop be a hinder to one another. She will get her freedom n she will handle ruyi pavilion issue herself. Meanwhile he can be free from her trouble. She believes It is better for both. 

My say:

My dear XJ, listen to the last bit only please... She just want u to be free from her trouble, she has never felt bogged down by ur problems... See how she want to change his fate of dying young, how she tireless take on the zhengfei issue n never tantrum him by asking him to uphold his one fan one heart promise, how she tirelessly trying to counsel screechy so that she does not give him prob n most important she was ready to die for him by giving him blood. 

My dear FR u knew him from day 1 he is being assasinated at jushui. Then almost ur meetings revolve around him being involved in some schemes n someone is out to get his life. So i think my dear u married him with ur eyes wide open. So to say now u want a simple life is a rather lame excuse to protect him n stop him from giving up his life for u. N with XJ intelligence if he is not blinded by hurt, he should be able to see it. 

Yeap both are doing their noble idiocracy act. Lets hope this angsty episodes will hv some little sweetness in between. Otherwise, i cant swalkow 10 episodes of these shattered glassed

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
17 minutes ago, SnT said:

Episode 30 preview 

Fr with her face covered up meet XJ in the dark. She is doing the entire talking while he looked at her red eyes n very very emotional holding everything in. 

She says she always wanted to live a simple life. But with her marrying him who is being targeted openly n secretly.all the time, she is also a target. She can escape one time, what about next time, next next time. She is sick of living like this. It is a shane she just realised being his wangfei is not her thing. So please sign the paper. N they can stop be a hinder to one another. She will get her freedom n she will handle ruyi pavilion issue herself. Meanwhile he can be free from her trouble.

My say:

My dear XJ, listen to the last bit only please... She just want u to be free from her trouble, she has never felt bogged down by ur problems... See how she want to change his fate of dying young, how she tireless take on the zhengfei issue n never tantrum him by asking him to uphold his one fan one heart promise, how she tirelessly trying to counsel screechy so that she does not give him prob n most important she was ready to die for him by giving him blood. 

My dear FR u knew him from day 1 he is being assasinated at jushui. Then almost ur meetings revolve around him being involved in some schemes n someone is out to get his life. So i think my dear u married him with ur eyes wide open. So to say now u want a simple life is a rather lame excuse to protect. N with XJ intelligence if he is not blinded by hurt, he should be able to see it. 

Yeap both are doing their noble idiocracy act. Lets hope this angsty episodes will hv some little sweetness in between. Otherwise, i cant swalkow 10 episodes of these shattered glassed

Me too, i think i will stop watch from today until all the ep is released, I’m not ready

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, gween97 said:

Me too, i think i will stop watch from today until all the ep is released, I’m not ready

I feel u. I don think i m ready to watch episode 29 n 30 until all the episides are released n someone report good ending. Otherwise why not just treat it like they hv happy ending like them in ep 28 doing the arrow shooting pretending. Sorry i m a chicken. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SnT said:

I feel u. I don think i m ready to watch episode 29 n 30 until all the episides are released n someone report good ending. Otherwise why not just treat it like they hv happy ending like them in ep 28 doing the arrow shooting pretending. Sorry i m a chicken. 

Agree with you, by the way last time where do you watch online? Duboku?

Edited by gween97
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, gween97 said:

Dont u ladies think wbq is really good looking in this show. N boy, the way he looks at FX like he just cant take his eyes off her. Soooooo sweetttttttt.... The bubble game... Xiao hou ye, u hv a way w gals. I wonder what was that she ran away with him wedding scene about.. It doesn't look like his wedding, he wasnt in wedding cloth. Another baffling scene. 

Another something sweet between them:

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1853183073?uid=1853183073&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26amp%3Bq%3D%23如意芳霏#&video

By the way, zhi hui is consort shu maid. Hahaha 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, SnT said:

Dont u ladies think wbq is really good looking in this show. N boy, the way he looks at FX like he just cant take his eyes off her. Soooooo sweetttttttt.... The bubble game... Xiao hou ye, u hv a way w gals. I wonder what was that she ran away with him wedding scene about.. It doesn't look like his wedding, he wasnt in wedding cloth. Another baffling scene. 

Another something sweet between them:

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1853183073?uid=1853183073&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26amp%3Bq%3D%23如意芳霏#&video

By the way, zhi hui is consort shu maid. Hahaha 

oooooo yes yes....after XuJin.....its Wu BaiQi for me :wow:

he is really handsome here....u know some guys just look good in period drama!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1