The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

6 hours ago, SnT said:

Actually, being the zhengfei speaks volume. Its offucial wife. Of course in yunxi case its automatically hers. Even though they did not complete the full ceremony, Qinwan goes quite good length to make sure ppl respect his wangfei even he was not so into her in the beginning. But he make sure ppl give her respect in many situations... First one was with his brat niece princess.

In a way, XJ is not doing much to make sure her status is acknowledged by outsider. But that che (secondary) is just annoying. Yes he loves her to bits. But to me not enough effort to make sure ppl don bully FR with her title. He should visited her family too with FR. So far no return to her home with him yet. Maybe because she is secondary cinsort. 

Honestly I haven't watch the latest 4 episodes. I guess the divorce which we will see in tonight episode is another plot for writer to elevate her status in other marriage as a wangfei, a proper marriage that's both deserve. While I believe, since the next 4 episodes before the wedding is an episodes of maturity of FR and another challenge to strengthen their love toward each other

Edited by Beautifulthing
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
13 hours ago, SnT said:

Scare the angst of showdown with ahnwan too long. 😅

pls no....i hate angst that drag on too long.....and it always spoil a drama for me in some way

10 hours ago, Kana said:

Any ideas if they'll drop modern eps as soon as the finale is over or whatever?? Or do we have some from china here who can upload them? Haha I'm international vip with iqiyi but still steps behind from china iqiyi😆😆😆

not too sure about how they will upload the modern episode or will it be part of the drama itself.....

hahaha i believe the iQiyi apps that you guys are using are using usual pattern of uploads....im not too sure will the apps have the episodes dump either

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

pls no....i hate angst that drag on too long.....and it always spoil a drama for me in some way

Pray that we hv 2 to 3 episodes only of showdown with ahnwan n move on with a perfect blissful ending. Lets see what surprises the productiin will throw to us. They hv been surprising us this past 7 episodes since the wedding drama. 

Should n be another reversal of yunxi i hope.

I pick up another reversal.. Lfy towards the end after blmx death lament to yx he wish he coukd hv handle it better earlier on. Here in ruyi fr says on the corridor scene, hope to handle screechy earlier  so that nothing disastrous can happen later. 

The scene xj pierce his heart during the wedding... He says to repay love. I waa confused with that initially. But i think the meanimg is doubled up as repaying yunxi heart blood. 

Btw anyone understands qizhu. Huai wan is obviously interested in her n so is she. She liked him. If she want to hurt FR isnt she directly making enemy with huaiwan side of the family ie xj n his mum. Even for her own good, how can she rely on ppl who forced her bro to suicide (yes she may not know but still no suspicion with why ppl suddenly make her a court lady when her brither just admit to the crime of attempt to assassinate a prince). I meam i really find her too stupid plus evil. Too much like ahnwan. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Yana said:

Done watching ep 27 & 28.....:nervous: nervous for tonight eps..

Did u hv a good laugh at wbq camouflage? 😜😜 Now u know why i award him boyfriend of the year. Haha... The guy should just go to papa FU n propose n ask for her hands in marriage. He is nuts about her. Love his straightforwardness. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, SnT said:

Did u hv a good laugh at wbq camouflage? 😜😜 Now u know why i award him boyfriend of the year. Haha... The guy should just go to papa FU n propose n ask for her hands in marriage. He is nuts about her. Love his straightforwardness. 

Yes! I cracked up at the scene. So cute. WBQ is seriously adorable. 

nK96WFL.png

14 minutes ago, lazeepanda said:

Can someone help me understand the boots scene... How come XJ is shouting into the boots? And later on, what does everyone think he was saying to FR into boot later on? They're so sweet :wow:

hellooo ! welcome to JangHaven & to this thread...

He was just teasing FR when talking to the boot. Think he said I miss you  (" wo xiang ni")  ......that is what my elementary mandarin can make out. :D 

Love to see XJ smile 

nqUQ8JU.png

@Yana @gween97...nervous too but I guess it is better to get the hard part over with. We still have that coffin scene and all  which I suppose will be the scene to reunite them.  So I am trying to look at the bright side . lol!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

28 minutes ago, SnT said:

Oh boy...he totally whipped by her!!!!! He's totally straight forward bout his affection to her :heart:

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes! I cracked up

@Yana @gween97...nervous too but I guess it is better to get the hard part over with. We still have that coffin scene and all  which I suppose will be the scene to reunite them.  So I am trying to look at the bright side . lol!

What ever it is we have go through tonight eps...hope sad eps wouldn't take too long *cross finger* 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Yana @abs-oluteM @gween97 yes i think many things we havent seen yet. 

From my quick recall:

1. She was somehow kidnapped, they fought their way through some qingfeng area, found her n pass to anhwan. She then got buried n he stab himsrlf n then zhangyan to get her locstoon. Zhangyab setting ruyi pavilion on fire. Dig her out. Rainy scene with ahnwan watching. 

2. He got kick off the waterfall doing some mission. Many scenes on him. Weearing his armour fighting. That armour dignifies jinyiwei to me. 

3. She walked about in their chamber missing him. 

4. She n xihe on the cliff n both droppes n xj followed her. 

5. Funeral at fu manor. N they will be angsting each other again? 

6. Their second wedding which everyone believe will be a joyful one. Maybe this ome his mum n dad also attended. 

7. Her quarel over ruyi pavillion n him saying she is forcing him to arrest her. 

8. Army surrounding Prince su manor by ahnwan. 

9 final showdown with ahnwan. Ah yuan describing anhwan intention. Fr pointing the fan knife at ahnwan. Taking a stab of xj. Rooftop scene. 

10. Another er scene there were lying down together under the blossom tree. 

Looks like we r not going to be bored at all. I believe no matter how sad tonight will be. I m consoled its because they love each other. N that love will navigate them back to each other horizon again. If they cant escape fate in the first place, that divorce cannot separate them. From my understanding of last two episodes they already know each other well. The synopsis in chinese mention it is a story of them xiang zi, xiang sou through trials n tribulation (translates to be learn about each other deeply, protect one another). Basically says it all. 

Anyone wondering if they consummate their marriage d? 😜😜

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, SnT said:

From my quick recall:

1. She was somehow kidnapped, they fought their way through some qingfeng area, found her n pass to anhwan. She then got buried n he stab himsrlf n then zhangyan to get her locstoon. Zhangyab setting ruyi pavilion on fire. Dig her out. Rainy scene with ahnwan watching. 

2. He got kick off the waterfall doing some mission. Many scenes on him. Weearing his armour fighting. That armour dignifies jinyiwei to me. 

6. Their second wedding which everyone believe will be a joyful one. Maybe this ome his mum n dad also attended. 

7. Her quarel over ruyi pavillion n him saying she is forcing him to arrest her. 

9 final showdown with ahnwan. Ah yuan describing anhwan intention. Fr pointing the fan knife at ahnwan. Taking a stab of xj. Rooftop scene. 

Looks like we r not going to be bored at all. I believe no matter how sad tonight will be. I m consoled its because they love each other. N that love will navigate them back to each other horizon again. If they cant escape fate in the first place, that divorce cannot separate them. From my understanding of last two episodes they already know each other well. The synopsis in chinese mention it is a story of them xiang zi, xiang sou through trials n tribulation (translates to be learn about each other deeply, protect one another). Basically says it all. 

10 issues??? Can all these concludes in 2-3 eps...:thinking:

I think all of us wondering whether they already consummate or not? didn't give any slight hint about it:smug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, SnT said:

From my quick recall:

i hate the PD and editor team, they seems like kill first couple lead and mostly up for second or third couple or somthing

but i has a bad feeling when she got stabbed and there is a scene where XJ hold FR on the top of the tower while FR close her eyes and lying on his lap and look at his expression is sad

1 minute ago, Yana said:

I thought we're done with her..hehehe

i thought so too, but remember that she is a spoile princess and got love so much from emperor so don't think she will end up like that, emperor must forced XJ to marry her

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
2 minutes ago, gween97 said:

i hate the PD and editor team, they seems like kill first couple lead and mostly up for second or third couple or somthing

but i has a bad feeling when she got stabbed and there is a scene where XJ hold FR on the top of the tower while FR close her eyes and lying on his lap and look at his expression is sad

i thought so too, but remember that she is a spoile princess and got love so much from emperor so don't think she will end up like that, emperor must forced XJ to marry her

Emperor...its clearly you don't know your son very well...Your son don't have any feeling for that princess..stop forcing him!!!!!!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Yana said:

I thought we're done with her..hehehe

Hilarous. Translate: do u know which dian (English one meaning is point) i like about u most.

She was so happy asked which point. 

His reply.. Stay far away (li yuan yi dian) from me, please. I like u most, staying far away frim me. Let go of my hand!!!

Playing w chinese words. 😂😂

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, gween97 said:

I guess we will come to this scene, as screechy in wedding dress

0077992e7b99c23dc5e0ef0ae38518a859234e70

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

Hilarous. Translate: do u know which dian (English one meaning is point) i like about u most.

She was so happy asked which point. 

His reply.. Stay far away (li yuan yi dian) from me, please. I like u most, staying far away frim me. Let go of my hand!!!

Playing w chinese words. 😂😂

:laugh:but i don't know why everytime seeing her with aor stay close with XJ i don't like it especially when she called SUWANG GEGE! zzzzz annoying LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3