The Princess and the Werewolf 郎君不如意 [2023]

Tofu

@mademoiselle oh I havent checked member shop, gotta check it soon. And see my coins as well, 😄

I don't like GPG, so absurd and totally crap! 🤣 I just tried long ago when I needed it to compare with K version Mr. Queen. And the K version r a lot better and make sense in its ways. The original one ended up by hinting to orange eat orange code. Hahaha. If you know what I mean. If not please ask @SilverMoonTea to gove you the simple translation of that one. 😂 

Ep 17 r out? Will check it then. Maybe when he gets his pearl back he can back into his human form completely. But to get it back he needs to make QP falls for him sincerely. While we know QP love LX. And what I don't like is it seems she fall for him because of his looks. That how it begins before. 

As for gege's badge, the right one is better since the other head didnt appear as much in the middle one. I noticed that dofference.

She's cute yea. She had a light sprinkling of freckles on her nose. She has loveline with LJ. The queen keeps matchmaking the two. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh man @Alice Wonderland , this Qi Pa! She's pushing Kui Mu Lang to have a second wife :PikachuFacePalm:. I feel sorry for Kui Mu Lang. I didn't like his brother at first but I found he's been very funny the last few episodes. I actually laughed out loud at the scene he strongly disagrees of Hai Tang going in disguise to get near Kui Mu Lang. They are totally going to be a couple later. I think he behaves exactly like Lee Rang in Tale of the Nine Tailed. Hating his brother but in reality, just wanting his brother's attention and love. LOL LOL.

What is this orange eat orange code? Tell...

Yeah, if he gets the pearl he will be human 100%. Ahahaha, you know if I'm Qi Pa, I will also fall for his looks immediately. But really, joke aside, story-wise I really need less messing around and more scenes of Qi Pa getting to know/spending time with Kui Mu Lang.

The cat and snake pairing is a given. They liken each other but just haven't gone further than that. I like this pairing more than the servant and silly Hero Ma (Ma Ying Xiong) and Porcupine (General Bai) with Butterfly. If she farts all the time, she should be a skunk not a butterfly.

• Haha 1

Yeah, @mademoiselle I don't like that too. But he refuses to have any concubines and only wants her as his queen. Aw.. how sweet. 

Hahaha.. of course I will be like her too, fall for his looks right away. I shouldn't judge her ya since I can be like that too. 😂🤣

But how could they can see the similarity between KM and LX. Gosh... this is so hard for them! 😂

At first I thought he was a threat but yea he seems only wants for his love and attention. 

Spoiler

Orange eats orange code means that orange cant eat another orange since they r the same one. So it refers to LGBT.

Yea, I skip those two couples. The fart general needs some herbal theraphy to stop her from farting too much. Lols.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yeah, @mademoiselle I don't like that too. But he refuses to have any concubines and only wants her as his queen. Aw.. how sweet. 

I really want to see Kui Mu Lang being hurt or angry. For the longest time, he just takes in whatever Qi Pa throws at him. He obviously thinks he owes her keeping her here so he let her do anything, but acting wise, I just wanna see Chen Zhe Yuan emote.

• Like 1

Episode 22 Qi Pa was temporary blinded by the poison needle after saving Li Xiong. Tomorrow she'll spend some time with Kui Mu Lang/Li Xiong and then she'll find out the truth in episode 24. Kui Mu Lang said he will tell her everything in the preview and I really hope so, because I'm dying to know why, how, what!

Chen Zhe Yuan looks gorgeous by the way, LOL :laugh:

F2fq1D9aIAAlQtN?format=jpg&name=large

F2a-jZNWIAIa3gd?format=jpg&name=large

This sword fighting scene was such a disappointment though. I can't believe they pulled a dark screen & sword fight sword in less than 5s and skipped through it! All the photos released by Zhe Yuan's agency was so misleading (coz I thought he'll have a sword fight scene).

• Like 1
On 7/30/2023 at 7:27 AM, mademoiselle said:

Haha! I am re-watching HL again from the start. Still not over it. Are you?

Aww, sorry for replying late. I'm gonna see GPG2, just a bit busy these days to indulge in binge watching. 😔 I would certainly watch, to see how much of her "dada mama" is Qi Pa. 😅

• Like 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

not sure why i find the chemy lacking hahahah

Hahaha yeah totally. I wasn't even watching for their romance. Just watch coz I needed more dosage of CZY 🤣

The kisses in there are so fake but I guess that also made me feel better coz HL kisses are so good 🤭

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha yeah totally. I wasn't even watching for their romance. Just watch coz I needed more dosage of CZY 🤣

The kisses in there are so fake but I guess that also made me feel better coz HL kisses are so good 🤭

maybe they should consider to release the series like probably 2-3 months after HL cause people are still fresh from the chemy....

i find the 2nd series they released tends to flop if they had a connecting artist insides as the lead....especially if the previous one is doing so well

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

maybe they should consider to release the series like probably 2-3 months after HL cause people are still fresh from the chemy....

i find the 2nd series they released tends to flop if they had a connecting artist insides as the lead....especially if the previous one is doing so well

Maybe they thought strike while the iron is still hot (with Duan Jia Xu fever still on). Is FL famous in China? On Weibo 超話 of this drama, I see more posts on her by her fans than CZY. The story telling is lacking for this drama tbh. I don't mind the silly bits, but the way their romance develop is really not done well.

• Like 1
On 8/21/2023 at 1:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

Maybe they thought strike while the iron is still hot (with Duan Jia Xu fever still on). Is FL famous in China? On Weibo 超話 of this drama, I see more posts on her by her fans than CZY. The story telling is lacking for this drama tbh. I don't mind the silly bits, but the way their romance develop is really not done well.

striking while the pot is hot is a good way however not recommended for drama land i felt...ppl need to fall out of love with the previous drama first before they had the heart to pick another one up lols

• Like 1