What's this NF forum thing anyway? And it seems like the members are all related to the development of that city/town, their fathers rebuilt it which is why the second generation chaebol deul are so high in their horses about everything. While they think Mayor Choi was a nobody but it seems he was also part of it and he's just keeping quiet for now and not brag about it.

He seems to also have his own agenda. Is it to join them or bring them down? I'm banking on bringing them down for there might be some backstory to his family and he might be seeking some sort of justice/revenge.

The show is keeping the mystery interesting, although I did stray a little today - distracted by you-know-what drama. LOL.

• Haha 2

@abs-oluteM Yes. Looks like Big Mouse may be out to destroy NF forums. But regardless, there is that somebody leading Big Mouse, so we still need to find out who this intelligent person is. And all of a sudden, this person flashes before me ...

Spoiler

Ling Bu Yi!

:lmao2:

We need someone like Ling Bu Yi in Big Mouth too!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA anyway...

I thought it was hilarious that just when Chang Ho was about to put the nigiri in his mouth the water system was activated. Jong Suk's reaction made me laughed so much. I hope the production team only wasted that one nigiri though because the bento and fishes look so fresh and delicious for them to go to waste!

At first I was thinking the elder is dying and looking for a successor, so was Big Mouse trying to show him he can be the successor? But then Big Mouse seems like he has people infiltrated and planted people of his own around these baddies, meaning he and his secret organisation is just as powerful as well (although working in the dark), so it's unlikely he wants to succeed the elderly. It looks more like he just wants to cause a chaos and/or bring them all down/to justice.

You know, I'm wondering at the end of this, would Big Mouse recruit both Chang Ho and Mi Ho into Big Mouth? If they were to fight the corrupt for the greater good although a higher possibility is they would decline and go back to live their life peacefully.

I like the flashbacks of Chang Ho and Mi Ho. Their relationship is built on a very strong bond because of it, which means there is no way Chang Ho is Big Mouse because Mi Ho is always in his life.

Ooof! So handsome! @abs-oluteM This should be the badge. Hahahaha!

3PzKc3L

This is one hell of a nightmare (but I was laughing at the CG 😅)

img.gif

• Haha 2

So Big Mouse is the...

Spoiler

Room Leader?

I wouldn't mind if it's him and it would make sense; assuming what he told Chang Ho was true about his daughter's disappearance. His daughter could have become a victim of Mayor Choi & et al.'s drug scheme and that is why he tried to uncover the truth about Professor Seo's paper.

• Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

So Big Mouse is the...

Reveal hidden contents

Room Leader?

I wouldn't mind if it's him and it would make sense; assuming what he told Chang Ho was true about his daughter's disappearance. His daughter could have become a victim of Mayor Choi & et al.'s drug scheme and that is why he tried to uncover the truth about Professor Seo's paper.

I still can decide if this is it or not.... we're still left hanging at the end of the episode. He could be there just as a substitute. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I still can decide if this is it or not.... we're still left hanging at the end of the episode. He could be there just as a substitute.

I'm still not sure either but we're at episode 11 already so the real Big Mouse will have to appear soon because audience (me, LOL) will get tired of this "is he or is he not?" re-hash. The story now should also be heading towards closing the plot and bringing all back together and start explaining how this all started.

I'm surprised Jang Hye Jin dies... I thought the show was going to just show us she experience a near death from this crazy obsessed stalking ex, not actually dead since she seems useful in helping Miho in the blood sample identification. And I can't believe Mayor Choi still helps the guy away and cover things up! Ugh. I guess he has to help him because he is involved in this drug testing scheme.

• Like 2

I didn't expect Chang Ho would be out of jail so soon but it's nice that the last 4 episodes he's out and looking pretty whilst fighting the villains. Perhaps Room Leader No Park is indeed Big Mouse, or he isn't or Big Mouse is a combination of people. At the end of the day, perhaps Big Mouse is just a symbol a group of underground people who were betrayed by justice that got together. Maybe after No Park's death, Chang Ho would officially become the Big Mouse that those before him couldn't because they are in the shadow and Chang Ho is in the light.

Jerry is potentially another candidate as Big Mouse, or he might be his daughter's fiancé, seeing how No Park was looking at a necklace where the pendant is a ring before his death.

Just a little rant:

About Miho, that place just had a sinkhole and smoke or gas were coming out. She, didn't wear any mask or helmet, decided to rush in there and look around. Seriously...?

They put blood samples in the fridge in the new office. And Chang Ho just left the office with Gong Ji Hoon there? Wouldn't he see it...?

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle  @ktcjdrama @movingwheel This drama keeps going around in circles about BM - and the alliances are just going back and forth. But Chang Ho is quite clever - I wonder why he had such a low win rate before this LOL...

I am just done with eps 11 and I am torn....ahahaha 

Spoiler

The guy playing Mayor Choi is a good actor & he is part of the main cast. His name is Kim Joo Hoon.  His most memorable character for me was when he was Kim Sabu's rival in Dr Romantic 2.

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@movingwheel Did you watch It's Okay Not to be Okay? The actor as Mayor Choi is also in there. He's the Publisher. I've seen this guy in a lot of dramas but can't name them all. He's also in Dol Dol Sol Sol La La Sol, Romantic Doctor 2 and Encounter. Pretty good-looking so I thought @Chocolate might like him, hahaha! Oh hey, @abs-oluteM he's also in Designated Survivor 60 Days... hahahaha! Now I remember, he was the police guy alongside Kang Han Na.

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama The main mystery is Big Mouse so the show wouldn't let us know who it is so easily. However, it might not be so important anymore since Chang Ho might use pitch Gong Ji Hoon against Mayor Choi and let them duke it out amongst themselves. Kwak Dong Yeon I just cannot believe him to be Big Mouse because he's too young to be one.

• Clapping Hands 2

@mademoiselle I just finished eps 12... the ending! Was surprised that BM would kill himself or did someone kill him? Have to agree with you about MH -  I felt in episode 12 it was too dangerous for her to be going in like that. In fact I would say I am always nervous when she investigates but so far her decisions have been  very strategic. Anyway , so nice to see Lee Jong Suk in non-prisoner clothes ! :laugh:

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 9/4/2022 at 11:43 AM, mademoiselle said:

About Miho, that place just had a sinkhole and smoke or gas were coming out. She, didn't wear any mask or helmet, decided to rush in there and look around. Seriously...?

Almost everywhere I see the same rant 😆 What was the writer thinking? Or, maybe if she is in there for less than half an hour she will be fine? Whereas the other guys need to be there for more than an hour? Whatever... hahaha. Another thing is, how could she recognize who is who with the smoke and people all covered up in the same suit literally from head to toe? 

On 9/4/2022 at 11:43 AM, mademoiselle said:

They put blood samples in the fridge in the new office. And Chang Ho just left the office with Gong Ji Hoon there? Wouldn't he see it...?

Not just in this drama. I can never understand dramaland habit of letting another person be alone in the office, especially if that person is not on good terms with me. I would surely shoo whoever is in there before I leave my office.

54 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

BM would kill himself or did someone kill him?

I think he killed himself... because he seems to open that cabinet quite slowly and deliberately, like knowing what will happen. It doesn’t seem to make sense with the dinner invites, but that could be just him trying to make Chang Ho feel at ease to leave him alone? My money is still on Jerry being Big Mouse. 

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But Chang Ho is quite clever - I wonder why he had such a low win rate before this LOL...

I wonder too... if it isn’t because of the great viewing experience, I would consider this as inconsistent writing of character. It’s like he is a different character from pre-prison time. Or maybe the initial prison time did really toughen him up and forced his latent ability to surface? That he’s just being a lazy bum all this while because of the comfort zone he’s living in? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama I personally don't think No Park kill himself. He wanted Chang Ho and Miho to come for dinner that night and the next night introduce Chang Ho to several people.

I believe Chang Ho's change is adaptation to the situation. He was an orphan so having to survive in an orphanage would suggest that he'd need to be good at adapting. Have you guys seen One Ordinary Day by Kim Soo Hyun? In the end, Soo Hyun's character also went through personality change. Multiple times Chang Ho was confined in solitary and he had a lot of time to think and it was emphasized and the camera focuses on his change in expression when he was released. I also believe Miho's love and trust encourages and motivates him to fight. Pre-prison time I think he was being complacent.

---

I'm a bit sad that two more weeks Lee Jong Suk is off-screen for god knows how long again! It felt like forever waiting for him to give me a good drama.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Have you guys seen One Ordinary Day by Kim Soo Hyun? In the end, Soo Hyun's character also went through personality change. Multiple times Chang Ho was confined in solitary and he had a lot of time to think and it was emphasized and the camera focuses on his change in expression when he was released.

Yes I have. That one is more believable that he is a changed person. I guess the change in Chang Ho is not as obvious for me. Because he seems to quite quickly know what to do. But I do accept that such major life changing experience can do a lot to a person. And yes, agree that he was being complacent before. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif