Twenty-Five Twenty-One 스물다섯 스물하나 [2022]

bai

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

@JenLYeah, for sure. But you know, for Heedo to break up with Cutie Pie cos “I found myself thinking of someone else more than you”, just doesn’t seem like the same Heedo who would marry someone else if she was thinking of Yijin more. 

Just seems equally sad.

It does seem odd because they do have such a strong connection together. :thinking: 

But I also think Hee do's character is quite impulsive and like to try things. She got into a relationship because she wanted to know what it was like. And maybe that was what happened with marriage too... Also she seems to have been deeply hurt by her mother's career which was the same as Yi Jin's.  If Yi Jin wasn't going to give her a future or if he was going to keep covering stories that hurt her and then be depressed and distant for her, I think it makes sense that he would be a difficult relationship and they would naturally break up. :MewHi:

I'd say it's sad, but also not. Sometimes I think people need to grow up and get things out of their systems before they're ready to be together. I've seen friends in real life (2 friends) who seperated, got into seperate relationships and then got back together. And their relationship has been quite happy since. It's like they needed to mature and meet at a good point in their lives. I was also at an event where someone proposed to their partner (in public - I didn't know these people, but they told everyone there their story) and it was a bit like this. The guy met their girl when she already had a boyfriend, but they had a strong connection...but then when the girl broke up, the guy was already married...but finally they met at a point where both were ready and able to be together. In some ways, if Yi Jin waits for her all this time, and Hee do only really cared about him all this time, it would still be meaningful. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am so anxious about the final episodes, but I'm not going to read up any more theories. Will just trust the writer for a logical satisfactory ending to wrap up this incredible story. 

count me in.... i just cannot bear this torture anymore....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am so anxious about the final episodes, but I'm not going to read up any more theories. Will just trust the writer for a logical satisfactory ending to wrap up this incredible story. 

Hahaha I think I'm the opposite of you - I feel like the theories help to dispel the anxiety for me. Like not hearing about ideas would make me think of the worse case scenario. So I enjoy the theories and the guessing game, but not liking the fan wars that seem to come along with it! :laugh:

7 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@movingwheel@ktcjdrama@JenL
Let's just focus on how sweet they are for now. Remember Yijin said he wanted to do whatever he can with her and that she should prepare herself well for that (eventuality?). Looks like that's gonna be soon. Hahahaha...

Yes! I love the sweetness of these 2. Every time they so much as looked at each other with their longing gazes I've been charmed :heart:

Hahaha, yes, I'm looking forward to that bit @gilaswan :smug::laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

It’s Just not possible for me to ignore stuff. 
Here’s a subtitle preview…. They are soooo natural…the way they say love each other is so beautiful!  I have replayed multiple times….  Beautiful.  I think am going to cry watching the end.

Edited by Mizv
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

LOL, can we trust this preview?

Cutie: Is Yi Jin Hyung not coming today?

Hee Do: Sometimes I think of the old times. We had fun.

Yu Rim: Do you want to come to our house for dinner?

Cutie: Your house?

Yi Jin: I think I understand what this means now.

Hee Do: We are both important to one another.

Hee Do: Baek Yi Jin! How can you just go..?

Yi Jin: Hee Do ya, I...
Hee Do: In the end, imagination became reality

Someone: You've made UBS history, Baek Yi Jin.

Yi Jin greets everyone

Seung Wan: Arasso. I'll go right away.

Someone: Na Hee Do athelete has won a gold medal!

Hee Do: Even though we're apart in two places, I've conveyed my heart/feelings/support to you

Hee Do: I really shed a lot of tears for fencing and laughed a lot too

Hee Do: Then give one to me!

Yi Jin: You let me understand what perfect happiness is

Hee Do: Because I love you

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM i think I am really fed up with this roller coaster.... I dont know whether I should watch or not !!!

You have come to far. You can just finish it for closure.

From what I am reading from Naver - what I think ultimately separates them is when YiJin was posted to NY for the 911 coverage. His perspective about life started changing & I believe they grew apart.

Extract from https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/04/297616/

Na Hee-do, who returned to Korea, was supposed to have a meal with Shin Jae-kyung and Baek Yi-jin. However, Baek Yi-jin could not appear at the dinner due to a sudden incident. Not only that, he promised to go on a trip with Na Hee-do, but the promise was not kept due to a plane crash in New York.( The 911 incident) 

Baek Yi-jin headed to New York. He said he would be there for about a month, but Baek Yi-Jin did not return to Korea after a month passed. Baek Yi-jin suffered from the dire situation in New York and had nightmares every day. Na Hee-do's support no longer reached Baek Yi-jin.

Na Hee-do learned from Shin Jae-kyung that Baek Yi-jin had applied t0 be a New York correspondent. Na Hee-do, feeling that she was getting farther away, greeted the New Year alone at the place where she had come with Baek Yi Jin

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Ep.15 thoughts ~

- YR has matured so much. I thought what she said to BYJ about the uncomfortable situation they both were caught in was wise. 

- HD is always so full of positivity. Love the way she comforted YJ and got him out of his misery by suggesting doing what they can do instead of wallowing in what they cannot control.

- I was so tensed watching HD-YR match in Madrid. It's like, both needs to win, who to root for?? Can't believe they struck each other simultaneously for like 3 times. The part to get that last point was intense! and I was a sobbing mess when they hugged.

- It was so unfortunate(?) that BYJ was assigned to NY for the 911 coverage. Seeing him, sometimes I wonder why he became a reporter and how he can survive being one if he is such a feeling person. Yes, I agree that somehow as a reporter, you really have to put emotions aside for most of the time.

- Don't know what to make of the preview... :BulbaConfused: 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love