Twenty-Five Twenty-One 스물다섯 스물하나 [2022]

bai

OMG :duckhearts: wahhhh Hee Do!!! 

Hee Do narrating: The kiss that started at 19 ended at 20. The years have changed and the century has changed. I guess I also wanted things to change.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Shocked 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

things changed and i have left wanting more..... when I watched Weightlifting fairy kim Bok Joo , I could not even think that there will be a day when I will fall in love with Nam Joo Hyuk but this has hapenned.... he was a lanky skinny guy who was swimmer....now he is giving my heart a race...

that kiss.... that look in his eyes..... you can see hesitation yet love....now i dont know how the shit will hit but i think i will pass.... this guy is going to be next hallyu king...!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Serious there's no way Yi Jin isn't the endgame! His love for her is so deeply rooted based on this conversation with Hee Do's ex.

Yi Jin not only have love for Hee Do, but he has so much admiration and respect for her too. It's heartwarming to watch how much he cares for Hee Do coupled with how he looks at her with so much love. I even get butterflies watching him watch her! :heart:

As much as I liked watching the kiss scene at the end, I love the conversation they had under the umbrella more.

2521-24v3-T.gif

I also liked that they showed Seungwan's mom supporting her decision to drop out of highschool. It's almost unheard of for a parent to support a decision like that, especially when it's highschool! 

The next episodes will be them in their 20s, it seems?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
14 hours ago, Tofu said:

also liked that they showed Seungwan's mom supporting her decision to drop out of highschool. It's almost unheard of for a parent to support a decision like that, especially when it's highschool!

I am also surprised. This is high school which is the most basic form of education and more importantly will determine her future in terms of college / uni she can go to. SW is such a bright girl. I wonder what are her options..she can perhaps do the GED exams (if I recall that's something that they do in SK if they don't finish high school and want to resume their studies) . In my mind, the SW of today is perhaps some activist somewhere fighting for a good cause. I am so curious what they all have become.

5 hours ago, movingwheel said:

i am just wondering...not one this drama has set a tone for melodramatic future...its all in our head... i think the writers will remain true to their genre...

Hahaha...that is possible. I think the only reason everyone is sort of thinking the ending may not be Disney like happy ever after is because the PD (or was it Kim Tae Ri) who mentioned that it could be quite sad. We'll see. 

National fencing team will cameo next week

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

In my mind, the SW of today is perhaps some activist somewhere fighting for a good cause. I am so curious what they all have become.

Hahaha that's what I thought too when it was first revealed she's doing underground DJ-ing. I imagined her to be some successful politician in 2022 xD

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

I even get butterflies watching him watch her!

Yeah... I don't know if this is a Nam Joo Hyuk's thing or a Bae Yi Jin's thing but ...

86b3df10b5dda2817a8c1afa13f744e61728818b

395c36724e5cdb6e6c65bc3ff7a784711d35eaae

...whenever he looks at Hee Do like this and smiles... I don't have butterflies but I just find it a special thing he does only to Hee Do so I swoon. Hahaha... I don't know if that makes any sense to you guys.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

@mademoiselle its Nam Joo Hyuk Thing , Nam Joo Hyuk thing... Even I get Butterflies everytime he looks like that....moreover because all the actors I have liked and fallen in love so far ARE TALL.... LMH , LJS , Hyun Bin ... and this guy when he started out , he was lanky , skinny but HE WORKED ON HIMSELF and that shows.... he is just that dedicated to his craft..makes me fall in love with him even more.... dont get me wrong , I fell in love with him during Start Up days itself and I was one of those person who DID NOT want Good Boy for Seo Dal Mi...I was rooting for Nam Do San and Nam Do San only.... I always rooted for him and after this one , its even more.... The way he looks at her , its scintillating ... touching the soul of Viewers.... Plus whatever he wears , he shines in that... In other words , Its total package.... 

I seriously want him to play a role of Chaebol in flashy houses with flashy cars...he will shine bright in that too.... his roles have mostly been non glamorous ones...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

@mademoiselle For me, it's a Baek Yi Jin thing. If Nam Joo Hyuk looks at me like that, I would feel :LarvitarSDab1:. But if Baek Yi Jin was looking at me like that, I would be more like :wow:

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

In my mind, the SW of today is perhaps some activist somewhere fighting for a good cause. I am so curious what they all have become.

Same, I can see her be in some sort of social justice or maybe she'll join all the lawyers we'll see this year. Haha! I wonder if they will show us in the end what became of everyone? I would love to see what happened to them. 

• Haha 6

@Tofu @movingwheel A-hahahaha!

I've better explain what I was trying to say whether it's a NJH or BYJ thing. I hope I make sense...

Ok, so, you guys know how some actors when they act they carry with them a certain habit in each of their dramas? For example, JCW has a special way of saying the word "wae". He would say it as "Ah waeeee?" At first I thought it was because he was playing Seo Jung Hoo/Healer but as I watched more and more of his other projects, he's been saying "Ah waeee" in most of them.

Hence, I was wondering if Yi Jin resting his head on his arm/shoulder and smiles lovingly at Hee Do is a habit of NJH (because he's done it more than 3 times now), or it's solely a Yi Jin thing that NJH created when playing Yi Jin.

===

Sigh, I just saw the text preview for E13 where it says Yi Jin was not really allowing Hee Do's advances on him to move forward (in the relationship). I'm invested in this OTP now so it'd devastate me lots if anything bad happen and they aren't the endgame, with most obviously if Min Chae is their daughter, how can the daughter not recognise her own father even though he was 23-25 at the time. No matter what there will be resemblance!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

@mademoiselle thats the biggest question...how can a daughter not recognise her father even if he is younger !!! 

Nam Joo hyuk too has some signature move.... While appreciating his female partner , when she makes big professionally... Nam Joo Hyuk ( Nam Do San / Baek Yi Jin ) looks at her admiringly and rubs his nose in a particular way..I think The Swoon did an instagram complilation of both the scenes....and it was actually cute..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

29 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@mademoiselle thats the biggest question...how can a daughter not recognise her father even if he is younger !!! 

Nam Joo hyuk too has some signature move.... While appreciating his female partner , when she makes big professionally... Nam Joo Hyuk ( Nam Do San / Baek Yi Jin ) looks at her admiringly and rubs his nose in a particular way..I think The Swoon did an instagram complilation of both the scenes....and it was actually cute..

Ahhh this! https://www.instagram.com/p/CbUk9kfJiPL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I didn't notice this one. Now I'll have to be more observant. Heh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Tiring end to last week and busy start to this! I just managed to watch the latest episode and it couldn't be lovelier! 

That school and those awful teachers! This physical abuse that seniors mete on juniors is so entrenched in Korean society, like the caste system in India, that even if outlawed, is so hard to change in reality. Unless there are enough activists lobbying for real change, people simply accept and the status quo persists. I used to be so stunned in disbelief when in Kdramas they would depict work place seniors and bosses hitting staff and thought, "Surely not!" But Korean friends say it's really like this. And such abuse, while I assume much less intense today, is still regarded as the norm. Horrendous. What type of education is that?!?!

And how the Knetz are responding to the kiss - those naysayers. Something else cultural which I find baffling. They're ok with their underaged idols wiggling and twerking in barely-covering-the-butt shorts, but that kiss is not ok? At 19, even in most other countries around the world, why can she not be dating a 23yo by then? They're of uni-going age already. Wouldn't they have met in the uni if that was where they were?

• Like 5

they changed Genre in google page apparently from rom-com to Melodrama...... aaarrrgggghhhh..... this is pain....i should have stopped watching while I could but Nam Joo Hyuk is sooo addictive.... I should totally remove (paused) from my signature because its not in me that I can actually pause this drama...

i hate my life... !!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :