Twenty-Five Twenty-One 스물다섯 스물하나 [2022]

bai

Damn I have not been around lately, so will catch up on everyone's theories and comments tomorrow.

I just dropped in to say damnnnn, Baek Yi Jin that was one hot kiss. Also his words :wow::wow::wow:

The poor guy did not stand a chance with Hee Do dropping in persistently everyday. But when he said "I want to do everything with you"....my thoughts went straight to the gutter. Everything....like have a kid with you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have spent way too long listening to everyone's theories and compiling them lately!

• Like 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

The Linguist in me wants to transcribe Yijin’s family name as “Baek”, but the other parts of the social scientist in me that respects the integrity of others’ works feels the compulsion to keep to “Back” cos, by gollly, the props gave him a name tag that says “Back Yijin”! Gawsh. Such deep conflict… hahahaha…

I seem to always prefer the odd episodes to the even ones, though it feels as if episodes are released (and therefore must be watched) in pairs for a fair and holistic interpretation of “feels”… I’m spouting nonsense here. Anyhoo…

I loved how NJH portrayed the conflicts and pains Yijin was going through after Heedo kissed him just at the turn of the new year (and millennium). His eyes… oh, how his eyes emote conflict, pain and melancholy so well! (I still think he needs to work on anger and frustration though). So many people have advised him to keep his distance but he just can’t. The irony that she was the one who brought him into success because he wanted to report on fencing (and did so well in it, it confirmed him a job), yet it is she who keeps him from being objective and he needs to step back - but from which? Reporting or her? Now that he has made his decision, it feels like we are going to see pain in the following 2 episodes before the end of the series. Plus - does Minchae really not know who Baek Yijin is?? I cling on to hope. 

I read somewhere that a netizen commented, on Yijin’s relationship with Heedo, “Why’s he hanging around kids??” Yijin actually doesn’t seem to have the companionship of peers since his family went bankrupt. It’s these unassuming youths who have not judged him and accepted him. And looked up to him for who he is than others who looked up to him for what he has. 

And yes. That kiss was hawt! I share your thoughts @JenLHahahaha… “Everything?” :smug: 

I do love that Yijin has been so respectful of her and her needs throughout. Even in asking to keep the distance, it was really so he would not hurt her. In telling her to leave because he was drunk and would have diminished control of himself. He really loves her. Very swoon worthy. How can he not be the end game??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Not the you-know-what right coz I thought you said you will watch it at your own pace/leisure... 😅

This one is ending soon though so you'll need another crack drama.

Right now i am thinking about dropping that you-know-what at my own leisure as well…. That was not my cup of tea…I tried… really really hard…. Lol

we will probably get another crack drama very soon…. There will be our blues after this one…. I think that looks funky too and a star studded cast as well … meanwhile we will probably be getting YY special forces so i can afford to not watch you-know-what.

• Haha 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheelFor sure. Yijin is not end game. sob!! She’s a public figure. There’s no way they would get married in secret with him trying to be funny to congratulate her on their own wedding. But she looked so sad to see him! Like she was still in love with him. How can it be that she goes and marries some other dude instead?? He looked a little forlorn, but resigned. In 2009, she would have been 29 already. It looks like they would have broken up at least 7 years before that…

Aiyah… why am I still watching this?! ARGH!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

@gilaswan i totally agree with your theory.... he looked forlorn and defeated and resigned to fate.... and she looked soo sad...!!

they have broken up surely...yes because writer said that the story is about how time can take away all the things from you all of a suffen ...sometimes money , love , family all.... 

@ktcjdrama people are still wishful in twitter.... I dont think it is possible that they are congratulating themselves in their wedding !!! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Episode 14 WAS SOOOOO SADDDDDD :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

All the seperation and heartache for both couples and for the frienship group as a whole. I've been thinking the whole time that it will go the bittersweet ending, but still this is very bitter. Unless they really want to do a shock twist. But otherwise they'll just fll in the gaps until they seperate forever. :idk:

I think it's unlikely that YJ would congratulate her on her wedding if it was to him on air. There'd be so much gossip which would damage both their careers :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Agreeing with all of you. Even during the flashback of news report at the beginning of the episode, I could tell already they were both wistful, and rather hesitant and held back in their interactions. Something must’ve happened, but I definitely did not expect that kind of bomb that was dropped at the end. 

Am still browsing other platform (except twitter) to see any possible new theories. I should go to bed already because tomorrow is another busy day, but I couldn’t......

• Sad 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love