Twenty-Five Twenty-One 스물다섯 스물하나 [2022]

bai

Hee Do won - the match was very close. YuRim disputed the judges call and in fact even some reporters did. Feel bad because they really took away that moment from Hee Do 

Hee Do to Yurim

"You didn't acknowledge me, so my gold medal lost its honor. The person who won the gold medal now is me, and the person who stole it is you Koh Yu-rim."

ea49fbf9-263d-48c5-b990-0958fef08fc7.jpg

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/27/2022 at 10:41 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I really love when the flood of spotlight came on! 

From preview, it seems that she will not win the gold medal though... I'm fine with that, coz it's her first time competing in such a big event, and earlier she gave YR all the tips on how to take her on  I guess I also do not need to worry that she will be feeling down because of it, knowing how positive-minded she is, haha...

After ep 2 aired, I have read the characters description in a glimpse and already got spoiled from it. In the heat of moments while watching ep 6 I forgot about that.. I only remembered it again few days after but I think I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it.. Now that ep 7 has aired, I can write freely about it :)

Hee Do did indeed won the gold medal. However her winning couldn't be accepted by Yu Rim and the lots of people who believed that Yu Rim should be the one who got it. It fueled by the dirty tricks of press who wanted to fish out reaction... Sigh media who never change either in the past in present.. 

Some of the best lines from ep 7.

If you want to see the athletes you cheer to win then go and watch movies. Sports isn't the right genre. 

It was the young athletes who have to deal with the overheated controversies and speculation.

It must be so hard for you. There are many things happening in life, aren't they? You've done great. ... Athlete Na Hee Do, yesterday's game was very great! Congratulations for winning the gold medal! It mustn't be easy for you to reach that far ( mean the journey for her winning the gold medal. Referring to her hard work and effort and time that she has to spend). Without anyone's knowing, how much pain that you have to endure and tears that you have shed.. You've worked hard and did well. 

Big cheers to the kind and warm grandpa :hearties:

• Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Thanks @LaLa I feel so bad for Hee Do. Just because YR was the nation's golden girl before this they immediately doubted HeeDo's win. 

----------------------------

Summary recap of Eps 7 from Naver in addition to what was written above . 

Source

image_readtop_2022_208608_16464877644965

Baek Yi-jin thought it was unfair that Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri) was criticized for saying Ko Yu-rim (Bona) was famous (so people don't expect her to lose) , but a senior reporter pointed out that Baek Yi-jin was acquainted with Na Hee-do and hence was bias. 

After that, Bae Yi-jin remembered the referee Smith, whom he met by chance in Gyeongju, and set out to find him. He found referee Smith at the airport, succeeded in getting an interview.

Yi-jin explained to Smith, "It's unfair to be criticized by the whole nation because a player is less famous. I need your help to point this out."

"Players can think they're fast enough when they're excited, but I'm not mistaken," said Smith. At Lee Jin Baek's comments that there are rumors of umpires being bought over with money  in Korea, referee Smith indignantly said, "Am I being bribed? The referee must have a different nationality from the players to be assigned to the game, and the match is assigned only the day before the match. I'd rather all the referees claim they've been bribed," he said.

Meanwhile, Na Hee-do and Ko Yu-rim were expelled from the Athletes' Village. Na Hee-do, who did not want to see her mother Shin Jae-kyung (Seo Jae-hee), who reported on the controversy of her match, went to the restaurant without going back home.

At this time, UBS broadcasted an interview with Smith. Referee Smith said, "If it is difficult to read accurately even with a relayed camera, wouldn't it be best if I saw it up close?"

Na Hee-do, who was finally recognized for the gold medal due to Baek I-jin's efforts, shed tears. The people in the restaurant recognized Na Hee-do, and a grandfather cheered, saying, "How hard it was to get here. How painful it must be. Please take care of our Korean fencing in the future." At this, Na Hee-do was in tears.

Meanwhile, Na Hee-do, reluctant to enter the house, found the rooftop warehouse, a secret hideout between Moon Ji-woong (Choi Hyun-wook) and Ji Seung-wan (Lee Joo-myung). However, she was locked up and she couldn't even go to the bathroom because the housekeeper locked the door. In response, Baek Yi-jin, Moon Ji-woong, and Ji Seung-wan set out to rescue Na-hee too.

After many twists and turns, the moment Baek Yi Jin opened the roof of the warehouse and entered, Na Hee Do heard the voice of Baek Yi Jin and his  first love confessing their love to each other through her broadcasting tape. The two made eye contact with bewildered expressions. :laugh:

They recapped the game: 

Spoiler

image_readmed_2022_208608_16464877644965
On that day, Na Hee-do won the gold medal by defeating Ko Yu-rim in the fencing final of the Asian Games in Gyeongju.

Na Hee-do met her late Yu-rim in the Asian Games fencing final. As soon as Yurim Ko started, she took a 3-0 lead.

However, Na Hee-do got excited and turned the game around. Coach Yang Chan-mi (Kim Hye-eun), who was broadcasting the game as a commentator, explained about her student  Na Hee-do, "If you teach her,  she will absorb what you teach. You know a human sponge, right? She's that sponge that no one can stop."

Some flashback to her childhood: 

Spoiler

Na Hee-do followed her mother, who was a broadcast journalist, to France, where she began learning her fencing at the urging of her father. When she was young, Na Hee-do ignited her own motivation when she said, “Can I be like Yang Chan-mi too?” She said that she was called a fencing prodigy and she won gold medals, but she fell into her slump and her father, who supported her, died.

Everyone told Na Hee-do to give up her fencing, but Na Hee-do did not give up. She kept in her heart the words her father used to say in her hospital bed, "Her skill doesn't grow on a slope, it grows like a step."

The match was balanced 14-14. Na Hee-do repeated in her mind, "Today will be the day my dream comes true. My dream to become your rival." And she finally won the Asian Games gold medal by defeating the late Yu-rim. Na Hee-do saw Baek Lee-jin (Nam Joo-hyuk) who came to cover the match as a UBS reporter and raised her arm.

However, Koh Yu-rim objected to the referee's decision, saying that she was faster. The media expanded and reproduced the controversy over the loss of the popular player Koh Yu-rim.

The reporters asked Na Hee-do if he had any acquaintance with the referee and continued to pour out questions about his involvement . At this, Na Hee-do said, "It is not possible. Obviously I was quick, and the referee decided that way." "Did I have to lose this match? Do you all want to see Ko Yu-rim win?" and left the press conference room.

Ko Yu-rim followed Na Hee-do. Koh Yu-rim asked Na Hee-do, "What did you just do? What show did you do?" Na Hee-do countered by saying, "Don't you know the players? Who was faster?"

The two accused each other of being victims of a judgment controversy. Na Hee-do said, "Why is there a judgment dispute now? It's a controversy that started because I madly protested to the referee and treated him on the podium the moment I got my gold medal." Koh Rim responded, "I was quick, but I lost. I didn't win the gold medal because of the decision. How can I admit that?"

Na Hee-do said to Ko Yu-rim, "You shattered the value of the gold medal. Because you did not acknowledge the result, my gold medal lost its honor." Koh Yu-rim said, "Are you so angry? Are you as angry as I am for losing the gold medal?" The emotional conflict of the two rivals deepened.

image_readbot_2022_208608_16464877644965

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I am currently watching ep.7. Had to stop and come here to comment. NHD won the gold medal, but the speed was in dispute. I really hate how people are questioning her instead of the referee... Geez... They're both representing Korea but everyone is just too star-struck by GYR that they even thought that NHD had some liaison with the referee. Why can't they just be happy that Korea won the gold and silver medal?!! And that national team coach guy is really useless... He should be in neutral position and help to prepare the athletes for the press conference. I understand that NHS shouldn't say what she said, but no one coached her on how to handle the press, and what she said was also true and I am 100% what she is feeling and thus why she would say that. Some people need to be put in place, even those reporters and the general public. Urgh...! And sorry, but this is the first time I really-really hated GYR for being such a pity petty person. You win some and you lose some. That's the way it is in sports. It's not that she has never been beaten by NHD before, not just once, but a few times already. So why is she insisting that she is faster than NHD. I can understand if she has never been lost to NHD and suddenly NHD won, but no, NHD had proven that she could be better than her, so they're on par. I really hated GYR for making such a big deal out of this match, just because she couldn't defend her gold medalist position. Urgh! She has a self-pity victim mentality.

Okay, end of rant. Back to episode.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Clapping Hands 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I forgot to write my comments on Episode 5+6, but will go back and do this later since I have so much to say in Episode 7!!! :BulbaConfused:

Episode 7

I love love love love love this drama BUT :lettalKWA:

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!! That was my scream of frustration for most of the episode because it was sooooo unfair for Hee Do. My heart just broke for her when the controversy happened. And you know what? I feel like I totally would have reacted like her if reporters were saying that about me too. It was totally unfair that they vilified Hee Do in favour of Yu Rim - without even hearing both sides of the story they had already decided that she had 'bribed the coaches.'  :mad: Honestly, you would think they would be happy that their country won the medal regardless of who won. But I do think sometimes when an athlete kicks up a fuss about an appeal, it really sucks for the winner. This all kind of reminded me of when Naomi Osaka had her thunder stolen from her the first time she won a major title because  Serena Williams threw a fit at the ref...Naomi cried as well because all the news stories were about the controversy and it realy overshadowed her victory. In fact, I think she even apologised for winning, which was not fair to her at all. I think you do have to allow an athlete to appeal, but it seems really petty if that second athlete then makes a huge deal about it, especially if they are already a multiple title holder. :shocked:

I rarely ever cry in dramas, but this episode felt sooooooooo lonely for Hee Do that I did shed a few tears. Yu Rim was super petty - I mean I understand appealing if you think something was wrong, but I didn't like her attitude and pettiness and then blaming Hee Do for her attitude to the media...also as an athlete, I'm sure she would have benefited from a coach making the wrong call in her favour sometime in her past matches as well :mad: But I will say that I like the episode showing that each girl sees that the grass is greener on the other side. Hee Do feels sad about not having a dad and thinks Yu Rim is lucky, whereas Yu Rim sees Hee Do as being well loved and well off and is insecure. I have to say this is one of the few dramas where I feel like the second lead is the'poor girl' which is refreshing - I like that Hee Do is not from a super rich family, but is definitely comfortably middle class, which is more realistic (ie. it's nice that not every drama lead has to be super poor or super rich!) :heiboi:

Then Hee Do's mother's actions was also terrible. I know she had to do what she had to do for work. But you would think she would try to get out of it due to a conflict of interest or she would at least try to comfort Hee Do first. I think this episode really showed the power of the media and how much behind the scenes bias we don't see before we're exposed to the news. What I do like however was the scene with the older uncle at the restaurant who validated Hee Do's victory and said that she must have felt so hurt :heart: I was bracing myself for him being mean, but I loved that everyone in the restaurant was kind and understanding and empathetic of her struggles.

As for the ref, I laughed so hard that they said he was Australian  :laugh: Um, not with that accent he's not unless he just moved from the UK or France or Canada or something. He did not sound Australian one bit at all! :lol:

ALSO I THINK I OFFICIALLY LOVE BAEK YI JIN :wow::wow::wow: Honestly, even though he's closer to Yu Rim than anyone in the public, I love that he was in Hee Do's corner without any questions or doubt. I hate it in dramas when a male lead wavers because they're in the middle of two people they care about. But in this series Yi Jin just believed in Hee Do wholeheartedly. What's more the boy waited all night to get an interview with the coach to try to set things right with the public. He is just everything in this series!. :BulbaOWO::BulbaOWO::BulbaOWO:

Hahaha but I laughed at the ending - Hee Do is going to be suffering from major retrospective jealousy :lol: Poor Yi Jin can't help that he once dated other girls :idk: BUT ALSO this was the first episode with a mention of her daughter's father!!! Please let this be Yi Jin!!!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 3/1/2022 at 3:36 PM, mademoiselle said:

Not sure if she's helpless kind of woman however I think Yi Jin's parents were born in the 50-60s because Yi Jin was born in the late 70s (Around 1977 since he said he's 23 in 1999). Generations as earlier than the 70s is expected not be good at computer or mobile phones since these are new technologies from the 90s. This includes typing and using a mouse. My dad can't coordinate his fingers when it comes to clicking the mouse. In this instances, it makes total sense why Yi Jin had to type for his mother (and it'd have been faster for him to do it for her—they aren't typing in English so the combination of Korean alphabets are everywhere on the keyboard).

Well, my mum’s 76 and dad’s 80, and they’re quite adept with the computer and mobile tech, so…

@abs-oluteMNooOOooooOOo! Really? The director said it’s a sad story??

Anyway, today’s episode was another one that outdid the previous! We know now Min Chae’s dad is still around, so… what happened to Yijin??? 

Felt so sad for Heedo after the competition. The show felt so heavy for a while. But that episode ending!! Hahahhaa… I wonder what flashes of horror were going through Yijin’s mind at that time. All thoughts of the bathroom suddenly forgotten. Hahahaa… Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode!!!

Edited by gilaswan
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

The ending was hilarious.... BYJ playing his seniority card on both of SW and JW so that finally someone can climb into the building, LOL.... And then when NHD, no, everyone, heard the recorded love confessions of BYJ and ex-gf, LOL.... I cannot wait for tomorrow night's episode!

Well, I think I bawled along with NHD at the small restaurant when she received her very first congratulations from the harabojis! So glad that they understand and appreciated NHD's hard work. 

21 minutes ago, JenL said:

He is just everything in this series!.

Yes, really happy to see him on NHD's side all the way. He is the MVP tonight.

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

Then Hee Do's mother's actions was also terrible. I know she had to do what she had to do for work. But you would think she would try to get out of it due to a conflict of interest or she would at least try to comfort Hee Do first.

I tried hard to understand her mother. I could understand how Hee Do felt watching her mother reported the news, but really, she is just doing her job and reporting the news matter-of-factly. However, a teenager like Hee Do will never understand why she has to do it that way. So you're right, the mother should've tried to contact and comfort Hee Do first. Telling her, teaching her how to react to the situation. And yes, I too felt the loneliness that Hee Do was feeling the whole time. No one care to guide her on how to react to the circumstances that she is in. No one seek her out except for BYJ. She is still only a kid, for crying out loud!

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Tonight's pre-release scene 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is hilarious! Our Woo Chan (still can't remember his drama name here) wants Yi Jin to carry him too :lmao2:@Tofu are you still watching this?

I don't know what it is about this this series, but the humour is really good. I totally laugh when they do these silly scenes because there's a grain of truth...I mean how is poor Moon Ji Woong supposed to get out without being carried???

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, JenL said:

I don't know what it is about this this series, but the humour is really good. I totally laugh when they do these silly scenes because there's a grain of truth...I mean how is poor Moon Ji Woong supposed to get out without being carried???

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Simple. Yi Jin gives him a pair of slippers/shoes, and he can walk out of there :laugh:

Hee Do is Special. LOL LOL

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM this is hilarious! Our Woo Chan (still can't remember his drama name here) wants Yi Jin to carry him too :lmao2:@Tofu are you still watching this

His character name is Ji Woong... Well sometimes I also remembered his racket boys characters from time to time while watching but if it can help, just refer him to pretty boy since that is his nickname from the school.. pretty boy from class 3 now that he's in his senior year lol.

20 minutes ago, JenL said:

I don't know what it is about this this series, but the humour is really good.

Based on the scenes alone, I think the youngsters are helping Yi Jin with his move to Seung Wan house again. He's probably renting out his old room. And because all of them now have something related to him (Yi Jin as the senior of both Ji Woong and Seung Wan club, Yu Rim childhood oppa, Hee Do no 1 supporter) they all want to help. 

In here there's this arm workout tools that probably Ji Woong couldn't do and Hee Do wants to show him how it works. It works quite well for her until she finds some difficulties. Yu Rim seeing that starts to warm up herself to show that she can do it as well. The moment Yi Jin comes, Hee Do realises her face must be in bad shape because of the grunts and red because the workout and she lets the tool away. It flies and breaks the windows.. Yi Jin is mad at them from making ruckus when they insisted with helping him. Hee Do offers to clean up but Yi Jin stops her because he doesn't want her to be hurt because she's barefooted. He wears his slippers, picks her up and puts her in a safer place. Ji Woong asks him for a lift as well since he couldn't move because the floor is full of glass but Yi Jin probably ignores him lol.. oh and Seung Wan admits to her mom that she's the one who breaks the glass.. 

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I could understand how Hee Do felt watching her mother reported the news, but really, she is just doing her job and reporting the news matter-of-factly. However, a teenager like Hee Do will never understand why she has to do it that way. So you're right, the mother should've tried to contact and comfort Hee Do first

But the way the media kind of playing with their words and focused more on Yu Rim lost and the unfairness that she and the public probably see as the viewers instead of reporting Hee Do achievement, Jae Kyung must have realized how painful it would be for Hee Do. She's a cool woman who can sided with the high school graduate who's looking for job during the crisis, but why can't she be a good mother to her own daughter :( I hope one day we can see teenage Hee Do and Jae Kyung to have a talk heart to heart between mother and daughter..

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I cannot wait for tomorrow night's episode!

There will be plural of YJ past loves.. including the photo stickers in the preview :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

On 3/3/2022 at 1:16 AM, ktcjdrama said:

@JenL call me crazy, but I suddenly think that NJH actually might work as Li Zi Wei / Wang Quan Sheng... what do you think?

Hahaha I agree, I did think of this NJH for the role before! :MewHi: Aside from Chae Jong Hyeop, I think NJH was one of the first people I thought of. The only character I couldn't imagine for the both of them was the older character from the future since they're both so youthful. But I did think he would be a better choice than the AHS. Still, a remake will always be controversial, so maybe it's good he didn't take it on. Looking at the disapproval going towards AHS, I don't envy him haha :idk:

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Simple. Yi Jin gives him a pair of slippers/shoes, and he can walk out of there :laugh:

Hee Do is Special. LOL LOL

That's probably what will happen if they make it a longer scene :laugh:

Like, "You're a big boy, look after yourself!" :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

are you still watching this?

I am! I haven't watched today's episode yet. I've been too caught up with my Chinese drama to participate in the discussions here. :lmao2:

Reading all the comments, I'll prepare myself to be annoyed by GYR. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

OMG ...I am watching ep 7 with subs...so at present Hee Do's husband is still around but is just out the country. So I think the possibility of him being the father of her daughter is even slimmer isn't it? 

From eps 8 :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

After quite heavy episode in ep 7, we get first half of ep 8 with comedy and youth feeling. The romance for Hee Do has started. Hearing past confession by Yi Jin to then his gf made her blank that she didn't even realize entering male toilet.. Kim Tae Ri really nailed her comedic scenes hahahaha

Hee Do even jealous with the aunties who adore Yi Jin :MewGiggle: And in here Yi Jin didn't deny that he's handsome. He got the attention 80% because of the don't disturb placard that Hee Do left that night but according to him his face contribute another 20% for the attention.. and Hee Do did admit what he's saying as well LOL

Na Hee Do what are you doing with your leg?! :laugh: I was laughing so hard when I saw that during the live stream

• Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Episode 8 didn't only have fun and comedic scenes.. in here we are shown the struggle that Yu Rim has to endure. I do feel bad to her because of her family hardships and the burden she has because she felt bad for doing expensive sports when her family could barely afford to support her... However her actions during the final game, her lashing out to Hee Do while insisting that she's the only victim isn't acceptable.. As professional athlete, and as the senior one if we compare to Hee Do in international competition, she could do better.. But yeah maybe because she's still young and her emotional state at that time wasn't in stable one, she didn't realize what she did.

During her small talk with Yi Jin in her parents' snack shop, she admitted that she only did because she felt she's the right one. She didn't think her actions would lead to hate against Hee Do.. 

Yu Rim broke down after being punished for 3 months for not being able to train in the NTC, her mom having a hard time because of the supplier of the rice cake who fled away with her money.. and she felt bad for not being able to help her mom because she couldn't get her price money (?)

But probably one of the good scenes and character development in ep 8 when Yi Jin visit the creditors and gave some money he collected from his paycheck.. the creditors told him to not keeping his promise for not being happy. He realised that he was wrong for cornering him back then. 

" Even if it's hard, do your best to find your happiness "

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Just loving and enjoying Nam Joo Hyuk's screen presence and Kim Tae Ri's quirkiness.. 

I have a bad foreboding about the story plus in twitter there is rumour that Jo In Sung will play the father role.... i just don't want to think right now... let's see how baek yi jin fits in current timeline.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

O gosh!!... What's gonna happen with that kind of misunderstanding at the end of ep.8?...

Hm, I get that they're trying to give some backstory for GYR, but I am still not bought over. I know I'm probably being too harsh on her... I was almost okay but then they gave us that kind of ending where she just ran away so irresponsibly, instead of meeting as promised. She was even the one who suggested the meet-up, but she chickened out just because it's NHD. Running away is still fine, but she shoved the yellow flower to BYJ. What will come out from that kind of misunderstanding?? I don't like it. Maybe it will push NHD towards growing closer to BYJ, but I dread the moment she found out the truth. Not good, no matter how I look at it. Aside from that horrific (it is so for me) misunderstanding at the end, this episode gave us quite a bit of LOL moments. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Hahaha that ending line where Hee Do tells Baek Yi Jin she has to have him is really something! :laugh::lol:

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So I think the possibility of him being the father of her daughter is even slimmer isn't it? 

27 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

So Minchae watched an old news reel of BYJ and truly does not recognise him. I guess they never ended up together… 

27 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

I have a bad foreboding about the story plus in twitter there is rumour that Jo In Sung will play the father role.... i just don't want to think right now... let's see how baek yi jin fits in current timeline.

But I can't help but feel that if they didn't end up together then he probably died (And Hee Do's mum visited his grave).... I mean as a romance, it would be wayyyy worse if they literally just dirfted apart and lost contact to the point that Hee Do's mum would see him but she wouldn't see him in person...That would be worse than death in my opinion :letalQQ:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@JenL i would not say that I do not feel that way but then again it will be sad.... really really sad.... but this will be apt ending to their story from a writer's point of view.... that is true !!! 

Hahaha my thoughts about this...

Given they were so close, it would be likely Yi Jin and Hee Do really had to hurt each other bad to be at the point where they can't even keep in contact anymore. Their not keeping in contact would be because they made a choice not to see each other anymore

.:letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

Whereas if he died, that would not be a choice. It'd be likely that they continued to love each other...it was just life being terrible life. It would be painfully soul crushing to watch for sure. But somehow I almost prefer this because I don't like the idea of them hurting each other...

:letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1