Twenty-Five Twenty-One 스물다섯 스물하나 [2022]

bai

Agree with everyone about how sweet eps 4 was . My favourite scene was this because life can feel a lot better with a perspective change. Hee Do's enthusiasm and take on things is like a breath of fresh air. Just as he gives her advice & support , she brings much needed joy into his life. It is no wonder that YiJin is falling for her. And what's great about this show is that the 2nd romance makes me happy too.  In some ways Ji Woong has that same energy as Hee Do,  and  Yu Rim is responding positively to the attention he gives her. Adorable! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Actually, I’m beginning to wonder what happens that results in a lapse between 18-22 and 21-25. Does her competition years take her away from him? Cos it’s quite clear he’s starting to fall for her, as is she for him. I hope it’s not a stupid misunderstanding that causes that lapse in time for them. She has been a pillar for him as much as he for her. To have a misunderstanding or pride come in the way would be quite very uncharacteristic of what their relationship seems to be built on so far. 

Edited by gilaswan
  • Like 4

I loved the fencing scene with BYJ and NHD. They formed such a beautiful friendship and I can't wait to see how they both grow into themselves. 

I think we should brace ourselves for a sad ending but hope for a happy one. I love the song this drama is based on and it's about grieving. The name of the album the song was released on is called Goodbye, grief. The album was about the journey one takes as they cope with grief. 

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
19 hours ago, gilaswan said:

NJH is progressing very well in this role. I feel the pain of his character in trying to be the adult when he's really not quite ready to be one yet. You hafta admit - at 21, you're still pretty much fumbling around. 

yeah so muchhhhh painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mood:

FMJRUqtaIAAyDUJ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

fun facts

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/kim-tae-ri-diary-twenty-five-twenty-one-a4575-20220221?ref=hub_feed_kloka_1

na-hee-do-diary-2-1645445038.jpg

Twenty Five, Twenty One diary

The diary that was featured in the drama is actually owned by Taeri IRL! She mentioned this during Twenty Five, Twenty One's press conference: "Bona and I learned from the same teacher, and I got angry because I kept losing, so I did a lot of research. I wrote a diary every day. That diary was then actually used as Heedo’s diary in the drama, as a prop."

huhuhuhu I just know this, so cuteee Kim Taeriii 💗💗

• Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

42 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

For a while there, I understood it as he was the drama's baby's daddy :laugh:

So did I! You mean he's not? There is hope! Hahaha...

@abs-oluteM
This text only gives me some comfort that there's no real time jump between the events and they were in touch throughout these 4 years. Just that their relationship grew in that time. I think what's nice is that it would appear they're taking time with the growth of their relationship. I'm still refusing to believe there is no future together though. The writer must be pulling a fast one on us. I hope. 

Spoiler

When they were 22 & 18, they met & called each other's name for the first time. When they were 23 & 19, they relied on each other. When they were 24 & 20, they both got hurt. By the time they turned 25 & 21, they fell in love with each other.

@MizvI'm looking forward to that scene! I think he must be thinking, "What am I doing hanging out with these juveniles?!?" Hahaha... Exactly! What is he doing hanging out with these kids 4 years younger!

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

there's no real time jump between the events and they were in touch throughout these 4 years. Just that their relationship grew in that time. I think what's nice is that it would appear they're taking time with the growth of their relationship. I'm still refusing to believe there is no future together though.

I think the story will all be in the past, only snippets of the present time will be shown. At least I hope so. I signed up to watch KTR and NJH, not to watch their older present version 😆 

Well, I have prepared my heart now for whatever to be come. Just enjoy the journey. 

Btw, have you guys noticed that in present time scenes, they took care to show the people are wearing masks. I wonder why, when all the other dramas don’t bother with this detail of RL condition. It’s always as if the pandemic is non-existent in kdramaland. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, have you guys noticed that in present time scenes, they took care to show the people are wearing masks. I wonder why, when all the other dramas don’t bother with this detail of RL condition. It’s always as if the pandemic is non-existent in kdramaland. 

Yup! Noted that too and was appreciative of that realistic record of today’s world. From a historical standpoint, this show would have recorded two points in history - the 90s, and 2020s when the world went through a pandemic. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

@gilaswan @ktcjdrama I remember reading that this director pays attention to great detail with all the scenes. He made sure all the cars, props, buildings etc were true to those times. Not surprised he made sure the present is also realisitic. 

Some fans were excited thinking Choi Tae Joon could really be the father of her child but the surnames don't match. LOL

Ooo is the romance gonna take off?

optimize

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

48 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

Last I saw Choi tae hoon was in suspicious partner....  @abs-oluteM is there's any synopsis which shows that he is going to be baby daddy? Plus surname doesn't match ..

None...the only baby daddy he's going to be is Park Shin Hye's baby ! :laugh:...I last saw him in SP too. Didn't watch So I Married An Anti Fan. 

Pre-released

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

@LaLaI finished ep 3, it was so touching the scene where she thought she make him lost a chance to see his father. The rest all those training make me tired even just by watching it 😅 I'm not that fond with competition theme too. 

Btw just realised her nick name is Injeolmi, I think this rice cake korean food right, so I guess this will be the start of the girl friendship

FOOD-R004.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

The directing is just crazy... Crazily beautiful.. the way Yi Jin crossed the line and took Hee Do to run away together as if they were in the same place.. wah really.. 

Both Hee Do and Yi Jin gathered strength from each other.. they couldn't meet but through the voices they try to endure and did their best.. 

Rough trans

Baek Yi Jin, it's me Hee Do. I am sad that you suddenly disappeared but I won't hate you because of it. Just like you how cheer for me without any reason, it's my turn to cheer for you. At the place wherever you are, I hope my cheer can reach you. I'll go and do that. See you

I miss you. But I saw you, because you showed it to me. That's why I smiled today. Has full house volume 14 come out?

Yeah it did

I'll show up before the volume 15 is released. Wait for me, Hee Do. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

31 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaI finished ep 3, it was so touching the scene where she thought she make him lost a chance to see his father. The rest all those training make me tired even just by watching it 😅 I'm not that fond with competition theme too

Yay for you for finishing ep 3... The scenes between the two are comedic but also warm at the same time.. 

You can FF those training and matches if it can help you watching the drama. Because the other than the training and matches, most scenes and lines have the important part. Although from those training and matches, you can see how hard Hee Do worked and how much effort she put in reaching her dream slowly.. 

35 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw just realised her nick name is Injeolmi, I think this rice cake korean food right

Yes Injeolmi is a type of rice cake. You dimple oppa once made a waffle with it in Youn Stay as part of a dessert menu. The girls are going to have a love and hate relationship especially when they become a rival against eachother during matches hahaha.. but at least they are not fighting for the same man :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 hours ago, LaLa said:

The directing is just crazy... Crazily beautiful.. the way Yi Jin crossed the line and took Hee Do to run away together as if they were in the same place.. wah really.. 

Not just this scene... Earlier in the episode, the camera works and editing was awesome too ~ when Hee Do was competing, interspersing with Yi Jin running to Yi Hyun's school. I just love this episode so much even though they were technically separated! It's like they're not separated at all because we see how both have the other one in mind. And they're not even "official" yet... Their bond together is just written and developed so well. I really like how we're shown their mirroring actions of calling the voicemail and kept replaying, then later Yi Jin turning on the faucet and looking up at the falling snow, cut to Hee Do looking up and then turning on the faucet, then that running together scene. Like you said, it's crazily beautiful!! I love this episode!! 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

It’s bedtime, but I just had to come here to say this episode was so heartbreaking yet beautiful. I don’t cry watching dramas unless it’s really moving, and tonight’s episode was so moving… there’s something so precious about the pre-digital world. Every effort to stay connected and be in touch is so meaningful. I love it that he would leave her messages on her pager (those were the days!) because they just didn’t have the luxury of calling each other as and when they wanted to. Pre-SMS with effort. 

Looking forward to tomorrow’s episode when they’re back in the same space as each other again. I hope!

Edited by gilaswan
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3