[K-artist] Lee Jun Young 이준영

@stroppyse Thanks for the subs! I loved ASC and it was one of my favorite drama I watched this year. Here's a fanmade video of Jun and his love interest in Imitation. They have sweeter moments than these clips, but thought I would share and then, you can decide if you want to watch it too. LOL! 

When Jun was on The Unit, his group sang a BTS song! :shocked2:

I think he was filming Avengers Social Club when he was on The Unit. It's cute how he said he's going to beat them all because that's how confident he is. :laugh:

And he really went and "beat everyone" because he placed first in the final episode. 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTeaahhh our talented Jun....that was a very nice concert ! His voice is good too. Some sort of Christian concert ? 

Ahhh if he's devout...oh dear God please don't strike me for ogling at his abs. 

Hahaha I think he's quite devout Christian. He said thanks God for the award in AAA. Read somewhere he always pray at night too. Well I think you can still admire his abs... :lmao2: 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 12/15/2021 at 11:52 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

JY Movie Update :

This reminds me of the US movie Friends with Benefits starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis

Woah...Jun has done it all in his drama roles ...even became a father...I mean he's only 24 right ? LOL

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice Wonderland sitting through this daily drama :lol: She said not bad. But I can't pass ep 1, his character quite irresponsible and other auntie uncle main leads quite anger inducing haha... 

But he will have character redemption ...from that short clip you can see it.

• Like 1
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

54 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It is good @SilverMoonTea you can ignore those angry uncle-auntie scenes like I did. Min Soo, Jun's character appears to be a super irresponsible bratty. But he has a good heart and he is only the victim of his parents broken relationship. He is slowly changing as the story goes on. And you can see how young Jun here. Hahaha. Papa muda :laugh:

He got small sister in GTG? 

EQakb-DFUYAMv-Vy.jpg

Okay this thread have him babysitting some other baby too haha... how cute...

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea oh cute, what is GTG? But you know I was browsing videos of him in YT just now. And I saw some clips of Good Casting, is he the main lead in there?? 

Ah Goodbye to Goodbye, lols. Ok

In the drama they dont have many good interaction at all. Cuz his character portrayed to not showing affection to his half sister. 

And I love a man who loves kids. They can become a good father someday, :love:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2