[K-artist] Lee Jun Young 이준영

Some stuff from his exit interview for Let Me Be Your Knight

Source from Naver

optimize

Although there were times when he was tired  from non-stop acting, Lee Jun-young said that he found some peace of mind by acknowledging and taking care of himself. 'Your Night' was also a growth drama about Lee Joon-young's changes and growth.

-It was a scene where actors of your age gathered, how was the teamwork?

▶100 points out of 100 points. Everyone worked  hard, so I thought that I couldn't do it if I didn't work hard. Even during breaks, regardless of age, we all got together and chatted, 'I was like this', 'I've become like this', and so on. It's been a while since I talked like this. I only talk to people I trust, but strangely, I opened up to them.

-Isn't this a drama that both the production crew and viewers were 'over-immersed in'? You seem to be over-immersed in the role too? 

▶I went to a convenience store a few weeks after the broadcast started, and a high school girl said, 'It's Taein Yoon! I felt that people who saw our work looked at us like this. Also, my parents always listen to (Luna) songs. Listening to the reactions of the people around me and the stories of many people, I am glad I made a lot of effort to try to over-immerse myself.

optimize

-Profiles that even revealed the MBTI of Luna members in the play were a hot topic. It turns out that Yoon Tae-in's MBTI is INTJ, but what is Lee Joon-young's MBTI actually?

▶ It is INFP. Even people I meet for the first time get my MBTI right.

-Idol band material, what is the standard for appearing in works with unique materials, even for SM tastes, for the next work, 'Moral Sense'?

▶  I'm not attracted because it's a special work. My biggest criterion is how much the role) I will meet "smells like a person" (comes across as human) . My favorite expression is that I want to be a person who is cool and feels like a person. Of course, it's great it it's fun to work on, but I still like characters that smell like people.

- Now, if you could compliment yourself, what would you say?

▶ That I try hard and acknowledging my weaknesses ? If there is something lacking in a certain part, I do not deny it, but quickly admit it and try to find a solution. I think it's a way I can do a little better. I tried so hard to be happy when I succeeded and resentful when I failed, so I thought that I could be more flexible in my future work.

optimize
-Are there any concerns about image change?

▶ None. I just  focus on the emotions that a person named Lee Joon-young can express well now. Because I am a person who conveys emotions, I think more about conveying emotions in a given role than about image transformation. I don't think there was any concern about having to wear a new character. More importantly I will ask whether I can do it well. 

- How was 2021?

▶I  did  a lot of work last year. If I count only the works that were filmed, there are five shows, including 'Moral Sense'. It felt good. It seemed like I worked really hard and I was proud of myself.

-Actresses Song Ha-yoon, Yoo In-young, Jung In-sun, and Seohyun, as a younger man, I think the chemistry is good. Jeong In-sun said that she was worried when she first met a younger actor.

▶ The seniors who worked with me loved me a lot ( very kind to me) . I think I worked hard to meet their beauty. I think the chemistry with everyone was good. In this work, Jung In-sun told me after we became close that  she was worried because it was her first time having romance with  a younger actor. I felt a relief when she told me that as I felt sorry to think that I felt burdened alone. I said I was sincerely sorry because I thought it might have been uncomfortable for noona to say that I was shy and polite.

-I'm curious as to why you set up a new agency. Has your mindset changed a lot? Also, do you plan to only pursue acting in the future?

▶There are many things I want to try, so I decided to focus on acting. I started with my hyung (manager) whom I have worked with for 10 years. I want to work hard and do well. I plan to concentrate on my acting career, and I don't know how I'll greet you whether it's a singer or another field, but I thought I should focus on acting for the time being. My attitude is sometimes burdensome, but I have a sense of responsibility. When I feel a little sluggish, thoughts like 'I can't do that' or 'It's (the agency) has  just been set up' gives me motivation to work hard . (Laughs) It has a good influence.
optimize
- What kind of work will 'Your Night' end up like?

▶ Is this a show I want to see again? Maybe it's a work that contains memories from childhood, a picture of growing up little by little, and a figure resembling me.

-What kind of person do you want Lee Joon-young to be in 2022?

▶This year, I want to take good care of the people around me and become a better person. I want to become a person who is not only cool on the outside, but also has a wonderful heart.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Yay @SilverMoonTea good good... hope he gets a good drama too. Then we can see him for longer.

Lee Joon-young, weight gain for 'moral sense'... "Striving to become  a human retriever"

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1529666

FJ7Xh4EaMAA0UCk?format=jpg&name=small

Moral Sense' is a movie about the dizzying taste-respecting romance between Ji-hoo, who has a perfect but unusual sexual taste, and Ji-woo, a competent public relations team member who learns his secret. Jung Ji-hoo, played by Lee Joon-young, gets the attention of all female employees with his  good looks, excellent work skills, and a friendly and delicate personality, but he has a secret that he doesn't want anyone to find out. It is that he has a secret sexual orientation that is a little different from others.

One day, due to a delivery accident, Jung Ji-woo (Seohyun) , a member of the same team, finds out a secret. However, he is moved by Jung Ji-woo's words, who sees himself as he is, that it is just a personal preference, and he asked her to become his "owner". The released stills further heighten curiosity by capturing the various emotions of Jung Ji-hoo, who change from the appearance of a perfect office worker in all aspects, such as appearance, ability, and personality, to being entangled with Jung Ji-woo through a wrongly delivered courier. 

Lee Joon-young thought a lot about how Ji-hoo felt. “The director told me that the style like a golden retriever suits Ji-hoo the best, so I tried to become a ‘human retriever’,” he said. Director Park Hyun-jin said, "I thought that Ji-hoo was portrayed like a large dog in the original work and that it would affect their relationship and chemistry, so I asked for for Jun Young to gain weight. When we first met, he was like a cat or a desert fox, but when filming began, he became big dog Jihoo.” :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I want to watch Love and Leashes because of Jun, but the title of the movie, plus the sexual nature of the romance is putting me off quite a bit. Is there more to the story than that Jun's character likes kinky sex and Seohyun's character accepts that as is? At least it's only a movie and not a drama, so it will be short?

The stills on this thread is making me want to watch the movie just to keep seeing Jun. I miss LMBYK still.

• Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I want to watch Love and Leashes because of Jun, but the title of the movie, plus the sexual nature of the romance is putting me off quite a bit. Is there more to the story than that Jun's character likes kinky sex and Seohyun's character accepts that as is? At least it's only a movie and not a drama, so it will be short?

The stills on this thread is making me want to watch the movie just to keep seeing Jun. I miss LMBYK still.

Hmm well the story is about acceptance - of course there are some kinky bits but nothing that would shock us. This is not like Bridgeton which could be trashy and raunchy. I thought the scenes and the message was done with taste. Plus it has humor too and a decent plot. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...