It's Beautiful Now 현재는 아름다워 [2022]

Tofu

Thanks @Mizv I just caught up. I feel so bad for Hyun Jae. I know this is hard for everyone but I wish MR had not unilaterally decided that they should just end their engagement. I understand how she is very empathetic of her mother's situation and given their bond, I can see it happening. But still , I wish she had also considered HJ's feelings. Gosh Yoon Si Yoon was very good in this scene. Generally this drama has not made me cry but it definitely did here. Can I say that Lee appa is such a good man . A great father to his boys. He is so understanding and sensitive to his children & everyone around him - and I like how wise he is. 

Also YJ - Hae Jun - gosh Hae Jun's bro & sis-in-law are just those awful kind of relatives that takes advantage of familial ties just for their own benefit. 

Also I thought that MR's bro and YN's love line should have ended . And I know we were all feeling that he shouldn't be going after her since she still has feelings for Soo Jae. But for me , sometimes I feel she gives him mix signals too. I don't know ...why doesn't the writer just mend things between her and Soo Jae instead of just giving hope for MR's bro & YN? 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Wait till you read @LaLa’s tweets...

Rolling my eyes at what's going on.

I’m disappointed with how the older folks are handling this. And MR , come on. Don’t give in like this 

I like this ending bit because HJ is really fighting hard for this relationship. I am abit annoyed with MR . She’s like nothing can be helped but HJ  is right. How can they just give up without trying . He proposes they live together ? 

Preview - so I think they will live together & so she’s gonna get pregnant? Are we getting trolled again ? 

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

This is a translation just of the conversation between HJ and MR. HJ's father had just told HJ that he was on HJ's side and that HJ should do everything he wants to do. HJ then goes to MR and has this conversation:

HF:  I was going to restrain myself. I thought I could restrain myself. Because I respected you so much, even though I missed you so much, I restrained myself. I held myself back and held myself back even more, but I can’t hold myself back any more. “Let’s just be apart for a little while”? Waiting while being apart just a little while, it’s going to turn into forever!
MR: There’s nothing we can do about it.
HJ: Why have you decided that there is nothing we can? We haven’t even tried anything!
MR: Even if we try, there is nothing we can try.
HJ: If we were both of the same thought, why couldn’t there be something we could do?!
MR: What could we do?
HJ: Let’s live together.

I love HJ.

Ugh. MR is going to break up with HJ again in the next episode.

• Thanks 1
  • Party! 1
5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Ugh. MR is going to break up with HJ again in the next episode

Is she the one pregnant?

I love HJ too and I wonder if MR realises how ridiculous this is to not fight for your own happiness. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

34 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is she the one pregnant?

I love HJ too and I wonder if MR realises how ridiculous this is to not fight for your own happiness.

Tbh I really dislike the idea of her being pregnant if this the way they get to be together. As of rn, MiRae keeps being the one who is giving up without putting up a fight. And tbh, I feel disappointed. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is she the one pregnant?

The implication from the preview was that MR was pregnant. However, I don't think it was because they were living together. That is just too fast. It may have been when they had gone camping and spent the night together? And, then HJ's mother's dream would have purpose since she will have had a birthing dream twice.

HJ seems to think that they can get married, maybe because he learns his father is willing to reverse his own adoption, however, MR is still having second thoughts and may be wiling to give up on the relationship with HJ. Though at the end of the preview, MR complains of stomach pains, so who knows if that is a mechanism where MR's mother learns about her pregnancy? This is all speculation, of course.

24 minutes ago, Min86 said:

Tbh I really dislike the idea of her being pregnant if this the way they get to be together. As of rn, MiRae keeps being the one who is giving up without putting up a fight. And tbh, I feel disappointed. 

I don't think the pregnancy will be the mechanism that directly causes HJ and MR to be together. However, if MR is pregnant, it may make all the adults who are self-absorbed in their own little dramas a wake up call. Other than HJ's father, everyone else seems to think it is just a simple matter of HJ and MR breaking up.

I'm disappointed in MR as well who is so willing to give up on her love albeit for the sake of her mother. There is both a legal question and a social appearance question, rather than a moral question. It seems that the legalities and the social appearance questions are ones that can be tackled so that they are still able to be together. There is no real moral question since they are not mixed by blood or upbringing. So, yes, I'm disappointed in MR. Then again, I haven't been a big fan of MR from the very start, so it's not a huge disappointment.

• Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

Translation of the preview. I think this preview (like so many for this drama) may be misleading?

HJ: I want to spend my life with Mi Rae.
Grandfather: You wanted to tell me that? Is that what you wanted to see me about?
HJ: Yes

Mother: I had another fetal dream.
Father: You had one last time as well, and nothing happened.
Mother: I know as well, that it’s a pointless dream.

Man: The result of the blood test is that you’re pregnant.

HJ: We can get married now!
MR: I don’t know yet.

MR’s Mother: Go safely. I’m sorry. She said that she doesn’t want to see you go.

MR’s Mother: Were you going to give up?
MR: I’m in the middle of giving up.  

MR: Mi Rae, does your stomach hurt?!

• Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Also YJ - Hae Jun - gosh Hae Jun's bro & sis-in-law are just those awful kind of relatives that takes advantage of familial ties just for their own benefit. 

I guess it's good that they don't just expect all the services for free, at least? Still, I'm definitely not a fan of HJ's bro and SIL. I'm especially tired of how know-it-all and smirking the SIL is around HJ.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Also I thought that MR's bro and YN's love line should have ended . And I know we were all feeling that he shouldn't be going after her since she still has feelings for Soo Jae. But for me , sometimes I feel she gives him mix signals too. I don't know ...why doesn't the writer just mend things between her and Soo Jae instead of just giving hope for MR's bro & YN? 

Again, I'm not entirely certain if it's the writing or the delivery, but YN is definitely sending out mixed signals and may have developed some feelings for JH. I'm wondering if perhaps the YN-SJ romance was scrapped because it lacked popular support from the fans, and that somehow JH-YN may have become an end game?

Perhaps the JH-YN-SJ triangle will be the last shocker of this drama if the other plot lines are resolved, or perhaps as the other lines are resolved, if they're going to try to drag it out for the remaining episodes? If only, the whole thing wasn't so blah and boring.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I’m disappointed with how the older folks are handling this.

Totally agree with this. Especially the grandfather, though. He seems to want to claim both on his legal registry, but that seems very selfish, especially given HJ and MR. But even for SJ, while the grandfather is her birth father and may have spent all these years looking for her, it doesn't change the fact that she was raised by another couple who loved her and raised her well. It can't be an easy decision for her to let her adopted family go in favor of claiming her birth father, especially since that would make her beloved adopted parents strangers. The fact that they have both passed away and aren't there to consent probably inculcates more feelings of guilt on SJ's part at "abandoning" them. However, the grandfather doesn't want to acknowledge that at all. He wants what he wants and that's all that he seems to be able to see.

MH and SJ seem to have the clearest idea of what their children are going through, but SJ is immobilized by not being able to resolve how she herself feels about everything. At least MH has a possible course of action, but the grandfather has to agree to it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

This drama is starting to remind me of  Love Twist.  that drama storyline was so messed up! I thought it was impossible to fix everyone’s connection but it unraveled miraculously.  Therefore I think it will probably be same for this drama.  MR and HJ will end up together, going to be a exciting bumpy road.  will make us dizzy watching indeed.

I started FF on Yuna Storyline….not really invested in leading someone around in circles.

The elders aren’t really emotionally connected to this domino affect to MR and HJ.  As Granpa did admit he froze and said nothing. In his defense, some people can’t deal with too many things at one time. 

If MR is preggie, it’s the plot of bringing everyone together and address the issue.  But That is too easy.  I bet it’s Hae Jun.

• Clapping Hands 2

LOL...mum in shock that Yoon Jae's bank account is negative...YJ ahhhh please just stop investing in stocks!

Hyun Jae must have moved MR's mum's heart...just see YSY's acting. :wow:

And the mum tells grandpa , she won't change her family registry  ...so giving way to MR & HJ to be together

Spoiler

Grandpa finally decided to bring HJ & MR together ...

@Mizv you're right about who got preggers....

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

21 minutes ago, Min86 said:

Wait… who’s pregnant? 

And I’m happy to read the spoilers about HyunMi! It’s about time the mess got sorted out!

Hae Jun!....but I saw Lala's tweet that the gynae seem worried...:lettalKWA:

Preview: Happiness for HyunMi but not sure what went wrong for HaeJun...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hae Jun!....but I saw Lala's tweet that the gynae seem worried...:lettalKWA:

Preview: Happiness for HyunMi but not sure what went wrong for HaeJun...

I really hope they won’t make her lose the baby now. 

I can’t believe how they’re still baiting us with this pregnancy!

Omo, so happy for Hyun Mi!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Min86 said:

I can’t believe how they’re still baiting us with this pregnancy!

Exactly. KBS just loves recycling tropes within the drama . LOL

Hyunmi :hearties: hmmm this wedding dress is not my taste. For someone who is a personal shopper & stylist , I should think they need to give her a more beautiful gown. 

0003080619_001_20220821140301381.jpg?typ

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-545637d72e8a58ab99fee7b1adc0bee4-

Export News Reporter Kim Yoo Jin.

'It's Beautiful Now' Yoon Shi Yoon and Bae Da Bin are finally getting married.

Fampc03a-IAAVKj-F.jpg

Photo = SLL, Drama House Studio Content.

Spoiler

Fan-Yq-PZa-QAAW2r-Y.jpg

Fampd-Eca-QAAy-Po-O.jpg

'tap on the link'

source:

https://twitter.com/sungyoliw/status/1560965071383449603

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1620292#_enliple

• Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan