Love In Contract 월수금화목토 [2022]

:wow:

Kim Jae-young of 'Mon-Wednesday, Gold-Tuesday, Mok-Sat' / photo credit=tvN

:lmao2:

Kim Jae Young Dating 2022: Did ‘Love in Contract’ Star Date ‘Business Proposal’ Actress Seol In Ah?

BY Elijah Mully Sep 14, 2022 09:00 AM EDT

Kim Jae Young's comeback drama "Love in Contract" hasn't aired yet but fans are already swooning for him, thanks to his gorgeous visuals.

With this, the public grows curious about his current romantic status. Did she date "A Business Proposal" actress Seol In Ah? Read on to know more!

Truth Behind Kim Jae Young & Seol In Ah's Dating Rumors

In 2019, Kim Jae Young and "Business Proposal" star Seol In Ah met for the first time as lead stars in the romantic comedy series "Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life."

In the series, the two portrayed the role of two strangers who found love amid their own battles in life.

Kim Jae Young and Seol In Ah showcased a swoon worthy chemistry, gaining loyal fans from all over the world, even after the drama concluded.

They grew closer as they filmed the drama together, and soon became friends in spite of their large age gap.

Seol In Ah confessed that she was enamored by Kim Jae Young's beauty during the show, stirring buzz and making hearts flutter with the compliment.

Because of this, many viewers speculated that the two were getting to know one another on a more personal level. However, nothing has been addressed by either of the parties. It is believed that the actors have built a great friendship thanks to the drama project and their closeness on set.

Kim Jae Young Relationship Status in 2022

The 34-year-old star has been in various relationships since his debut, but he has never been seen in public with his significant others.

Kim Jae Young

When asked about his plans in life, and whether he has plans to marry soon, Kim Jae Young stated that he's mostly focused on his career rather than his dating life.

This 2022, he will portray the role of a single man who seeks a fake girlfriend with the help of Park Min Young in the forthcoming romantic comedy series "Love in Contract."

Kim Jae Young

He is expected to showcase his charismatic personality through his new acting role in the series.

Catch Kim Jae Young in "Love in Contract" every Wednesday and Thursday starting from September 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST on tvN!

© 2022 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

@Rina haha. Our ship from those days  I am still hoping they’ll both reunite to do a shorter series drama. BLWL was such a roller coaster 

Woot ! Long highlight video . How can we be Park Min Young ? Both men are handsome with different charms 

Is Jae Young going under cover here to check out the rival ? 😆

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

s this better than Business Proposal?

This isn't quite like BP. :laugh: Yet to start though.

None of the oppas here are Tea's oppas. Both the leads here are my oppa loves but the 2nd lead is in my top tier...so my bias for him is strong but I am sure my other oppa (the first lead) will get the girl ahahahaah

@mademoiselle GKP's character is very interesting. He may be a contract killer ...

And the drama is going all out with the love triangle even the photo shoot is with all three

BUT you know what I think .....

Spoiler

Oh and my fave girl Nana is gonna have a cameo :pandacool:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Ahahahahaha, the tweet in the last spoiler... my answer is a big "no way"! The endgame had to be male lead. It's the law of the drama (99%).

Do we know on which streaming platform this will be on?

Of course ML will get the girl ...you can already see the highlight spoiler who the drama is leaning too. Actually I am hoping that they will have Nana as JaeYoung's love line. But she's just a cameo. My poor baby is gonna be heart broken again. 

Viki is the subber. 

• Like 4

I am so thankful to this account for subbing all the goodies. The 3 seem to have good synergy - the visuals on this one will be very pleasing :D

PMY really worked hard learning so many thing for this drama. Always so impressive.

When asked to describe the role of the other person sitting next to them with 3 words, these guys never put much thought - GKP of PMY's role - pretty, beautiful, very pretty. 

KHJ of PMY's role - beautiful, handsome & a role model

PMY was way more creative. LOL

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Sang Eun's bestie's stills

550282_769344_3817.jpg

Yay ...Nana cameo...she looks so gorgeous. She will be a superstar actress here who's known as Kang Hae Jin's romantic partner in dramas that they act in

115541787.1.jpg

This should be the day that Hae Jin moves in

optimize

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Watched the 1st eps live aahahaahah...yes I am very devoted to Jae Young. It was fun and I am waiting for subs. I recapped it on my twitter.  This is the thread . My stream wasn't the best so I missed quite a bit...but roughly this is what happened

Spoiler

Nana's cameo was a blast! Posting it here. Also note that SE was HJ's first crush

Preview 2

• Like 3

I enjoyed episode 1.

I also like that there are some traumatic or hurtful backstory to Sang Eun's past. Just as I was wondering how she manages fake marrying her clients and was surprised to find out she really did register her marriage with these clients.

I love her friendship with her ex-husband / gay friend / housemate. LOL. For a split second, I almost entertain the idea that maybe he might potentially develop feelings for her too. Hahaha but that was shot down seeing how the show played out.

The show made male lead Ji Ho supremely suspicious, as if he's a psycho serial killer but I think he's someone who works at the funeral service or something. The VIKI translation (I think) I watched was filled with grammar errors and the scene where he said the nature of his work involved people pleading was translated to "listening to mourning" in the long preview I saw on weibo.

First impression of the second male lead isn't great, as I really dislike his fashion and it's the typical full of himself kind of person as he plays a star. We'll see how it goes when we get to know him better.

My conclusion to the reason why Sang Eun can't end her contract with Ji Ho is because... LOL LOL, she fell for his cooking! :lmao2: There's a saying in Chinese that the way to get to a man's heart is to get to his stomach first and I think this quite aptly described Sang Eun.

Pre-release E2

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle I think Ji Ho could be some secret agent . Lol . But someone said that maybe ultimately she’ll choose no one ( but of course this is a kdrama) 

Spoiler

Anyway, I’m just happy to see my sweetie . In the pre-released his chaebol family roots gets exposed. 

New stills 

• Like 2

Hahahaha no way, not secret agent again @abs-oluteM  😆 Wasn't his previous role already a secret agent.

Forgot to say, I'm curious what is up with this Madam Yoo? She calls Sang Eun agassi as if she serves Sang Eun but their relationship doesn't seem that way. Is it perhaps Sang Eun was rich and she used to work for her family but Samg Eun lost her wealth and this Madam tried to raise and groom Sang Eun as to become a daughter in law of Kangjin Group?

I think (from the preview, Ji Ho had already noticed Sang Eun when she divorced her 12th husband client and she was down...there was also a scene of her having a drink with best friend and Ji Ho was sitting behind her listening. I think he approached her knowing her loneliness...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

After watching it live...does Hae Jin even stand a chance when she seems quite in love with JH? 

HJ has moved in and there were alot of interactions among the three. HJ he recognizes SE as Jamie but she doesn't ...or rather she pretends she doesn't. He is certain she is the Jamie he knows. But anyhow he gets suspicious because she would leave at night without her ring. And he sees JH doing weird stuff . He tries to warn SE but she doesn't listen to him. All I can say is that the love triangle will begin in earnest. At this point SE can't seem to let  JH go,  and JH already liked her from the 1st time he saw her. So where does HJ even come in ? LOL  I do hope we get to see more of him and I look forward to him and SE  interacting.

Preview

FdRVfSLUUAAT8O-?format=jpg&name=900x900

@mademoiselle In the last drama he was some spy for a company . Maybe here he is a lawyer?? Or a prosecutor? 

• Like 3

On 9/16/2022 at 7:42 AM, abs-oluteM said:

one of the oppas here are Tea's oppas. Both the leads here are my oppa loves but the 2nd lead is in my top tier...so my bias for him is strong but I am sure my other oppa (the first lead) will get the girl ahahahaah

Who is the ML and who is the 2nd ML in this drama anyway? Both male actors have been in both second lead and leading man territories, so not sure which is which.

Is this drama fun so far?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1