Love In Contract 월수금화목토 [2022]

Love in Contract

MonWedFriTuesThursSat 월수금화목토 

FaPUse2VsAAAX3o?format=jpg&name=medium

Fa0vWxIVUAAytYK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Synopsis

Tells the story of a helper service that provides wives to single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions. The story portrays Choi Sang Eun as she gets entangled with Jung Ji Ho, who is on a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Kang Hae Jin, who signs a new contract for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Choi Sang Eun, is a woman possessing many great qualities and virtues. As the perfect partner, she chooses a career of helping single men who don’t want to get married instead of getting married herself. Jung Ji Ho who has been in a long-term contract with Choi Sang Eun for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for his fifth year. In addition for the reason behind his contract being a secret, Jung Ji Ho is a mysterious character whose occupation, hobbies, and personality are also shrouded in a veil of secrecy.

And Kang Hae Jin, a rich heir as the family’s youngest son and Hallyu star. Kang Hae Jin is Choi Sang Eun’s newest client for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and he will cause a great storm in her heart.

Episodes: 8

Airing Date : TBD

Original Network: tvN

Director: Nam Sung Woo
(My Roommate is a Gumiho, Kkondae Intern, Kill It, 100 Days My Prince, Because This Is My First Life, Weightlifting Fairy KBJ )

Screenwriter: Ha Gu Dam 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Mizv said:

Yah!!!  I hope this drama will be more digestive to watch  for KJY.  No offense Boo,  your last drama wasn’t for me. 

IKR ...the last drama gave me trauma. Anyway our boy here has his hair cut. Received a food truck support from Go Hyung Jung

Spoiler

Someone subbed the script read. I am ready for our Kang Hae Jin....

Rest in spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tagging @Tofu @ktcjdrama

• Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

This Soompi article gives some character write up of the main leads

https://www.soompi.com/article/1540373wpp/watch-park-min-young-go-kyung-pyo-kim-jae-young-and-more-discuss-their-love-in-contract-characters-at-1st-script-reading

“Love in Contract” is about a helper service that provides wives to single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions. The rom-com portrays the story that unfolds as Choi Sang Eun gets entangled with Jung Ji Ho, who is on a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Kang Hae Jin, who signs a new contract for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Park Min Young led the atmosphere with her bright energy and showcased great synchronization with her character Choi Sang Eun, a gorgeous, skilled, and charismatic “master of marriage.” She especially impressed with how quickly she could change her aura depending on the needs of her client.

In the making video, the actress commented, “[The career of Choi Sang Eun] could feel unfamiliar, but I thought of it as a job that could really exist in modern society.” For the drama’s main point, Park Min Young excitedly chose the handsome men and added with a big smile, “I figure this is the charm point.”

On the other hand, Go Kyung Pyo impressed as the calm but mysterious Jung Ji Ho, Choi Sang Eun’s client on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. To introduce his character, Go Kyung Pyo shared, “He’s someone who unintentionally causes mishap in situations around him. He’s mysterious and when he meets Choi Sung Eun, he takes responsibility for her Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.”

Kim Jae Young plays the playful and puppy-like superstar celebrity Kang Hae Jin who Choi Sang Eun works with on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The actor commented, “Kang Hae Jin is a Hallyu star. He’s an incredibly innocent and pure character.” Regarding the drama’s charm, Kim Jae Young shared, “Since [Choi Sang Eun’s] job is very uncommon and peculiar, I think that’s an aspect you can watch enjoyably.”

Park Min Young demonstrated exciting chemistry with both actors, from heart-fluttering vibes with Go Kyung Pyo to a hilarious and unpredictable relationship with Kim Jae Young. Although Choi Sang Eun is technically married to both men, stay tuned to see if and how that marriage evolves into love!

Jin Kyung portrays the charismatic Yoo Mi Ho while Kang Hyung Suk plays Woo Kwang Nam, Choi Sang Eun’s best friend who has zero romantic feelings for her. Park Chul Min plays a senior manager, while Park Kyung Hye plays Kim Yu Mi and Oh Ryoong plays Kang Sun Jin.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

He does which makes this so hard. Who do you root for?! 

Haha true!

Actually watching this for KJY,  knew he's been casted some time ago.

Now GKP has also been added.

Torn between two lovers feeling like a fool...:idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

He does which makes this so hard. Who do you root for?! 

Well after these stills it is a no brainer for me ....:laugh: @Rina see hot ahahahah

image_readtop_2022_755807_16614827375148

Kang Hae Jin's character description

( just throw in all the tropes now, drama! :lmao2:)

The youngest son of a chaebol family, Kang Hae Jin is a former idol who has become one of Korea’s most popular actors. Not only has he stolen hearts across the nation, but he is now a global superstar who is famous abroad as well. However, when a rumor begins to spread that puts the star in a tough spot, Kang Hae Jin turns to Choi Sang Eun looking for a fake marriage.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Kang Hae Jin exudes the aura of a superstar as he goes about his everyday life in fashionable sunglasses. Since he needs to take good care of his skin on a daily basis, he can also be seen using eye masks while heading somewhere in a parking lot.

Finally, the actor seems as relaxed as ever while appearing on the news to promote one of his films in a stylish suit.

The producers of “Love in Contract” teased, “Kim Jae Young will display a wide variety of charms [in the drama]. Not only will he show off his character’s glamorous side as a celebrity, but also his unpredictable and mischievous charm.”

“In particular, Kim Jae Young will make viewers’ hearts flutter by displaying a lethal sexiness and the unexpected charm of a younger man who acts differently only around Park Min Young,” they continued. “Please look forward to his performance.”

Source: Soompi

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Rina He will be looking very pretty !

So she will fall for both of them and is torn. LOL

So my song is apt!

"Torn between two lovers feeling like a fool...." :laugh:

• Haha 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.