Flower of Evil 악의 꽃 [2020]

It's good to see Kim Ji-hoon again even if he's playing a despicable psychopathic killer. He's doing a darn good job. His best work since Joseon X-Files.

So ridiculously underrated.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 6.08.11 pm

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 6.08.51 pm

• Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Woah!!! Can't wait for the finale!!! I know it will be happy ending.....:wow: Oppa and lady look great in the wedding picture. They need to get marry again because the wedding certificate and pretty much every legal papers were in the wrong name....:Ghastlel:

I will give my thought after the finale (subbed..haha)

Hi, @40somethingahjumma #Waving Fancy seeing you here!! :hearties:

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

@bluepebbles

One thing I find refreshing about LJG is he loves his fans and does great fans service BUT at the same time he isn't afraid to be himself. He is an affectionate person and he shows his affection to all of his co stars (male and female) without worrying about what public will think. He just being himself, he posts everything he wants in his IG including his OTPs in some "compromising" poses (some male K stars avoiding that), he hugs and being touchy feely with them affectionately during filming and can be seen in bts, he isn't acts like a virgin (pun intended..haha). He is different and I appreciate that.....

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Flower Of Evil - Mad Live Cap

I'm nervous OMG i hope the streaming link will not lag ! 

The wedding scene !!

They look so real to me im sorry my joonchae heart is messing my cap lmao

Seems like a pre-nup to me ? 

Flash back to present. Wait what, Hyun Soo is awake?? 

Hyun soo is not wearing the wedding ring. 

"HOw are you?" JIwon asked

Flash back to the cliff scene 

Ok heesung is dead while jiwon is frantic ! Moon Chae Won is nailing this.

Hyunsoo at hospital, with MRI . Doctor is discussing to Ji Won about his health. He's in a coma. Jiwon bring backs the wedding ring to hyunsoo's finger.

Jeosop sunbae came in to give update about the case. 

Screen goes to present, Hyun Soo is awake.

Does he HAS AMNESIA?? 

Spoiler

Hyunsoo tells about his dream (flashing back to when he was shot, when he said im sorry it's my fault to jiwon at the bridge, also at the park , a lot of flashback with montage of docha couple and family) 

Same scene like in episode 6!! 

Hyunsoo walks out from the hospital room, AND THE AMNESIA CARD IS ON.

"JAGIYA"

He can't remember. 

"WHY"

Hyunsoo steps back, frightened to see the ID. is he thinking that it's jiwon 's a ghost??

that smile . 

Spoiler

Chief explained the result of the case, where heesung is the culprit. Police went to see the evidence in Heesung's house.

This are all Hyunsoo's narration while speaking to Jiwon (props to PD /writer on the method of the heesung's case ). 

Haesoo is in jail, visited by Moojin.

Ji won is having high hopes that Hyunsoo remembers. The frame keep on focusing the ring on Hyun Soo's hand. 

Court scene as seen on the tvn stills. 

Seems like the Hyunsoo testimony shocked the audience in the courtroom. 

Back to police station . Jaesop again found something ? 

A crucial evidence that may help hyun soo innocent ? 

Back to courtroom. 

While Hyunsoo is being questioned, seems like he remembers something.

He remembers saying  "I love you" to Ji Won. Why of all times Hyunsoo-yah.

Spoiler

Spoiler

An explanation about the amnesia. Ok writernim, makes sense. 

The hearing is over. Hyun Soo saw Ji Won coming out from the court building . Seems like Hyunsoo is whipped (Moon Chae Won's is walking like it's a shampoo CF )

Hyunsoo and Moojin are talking inside the car. There are mirroring scenes in this drama, this one for example LOL. 

Spoiler

Hyunsoo said seems like he remembers something. 

Ji Won fetched Hyunsoo instead because they need to go back to police station. Jaesop sunbae mentioned about another crucial evidence. 

Ji Won calling him JAGI hahahaha force of habit !

Moojin visited Haesoo. They are going along well. 

DoCha went to the apartment of the probable witness but the person is not available. Hyunsoo wants to go home. But Ji won said they would rather wait. 

IT'S RAINING.

Yes Hyunsoo, you're whipped with a Jiwon being enthralled with the beauty of rain. 

Do you like rain?

Jiwon nods. Then she touch the rain, smiling. 

These pluviophile OMO.

He remembers their first date, but not the entire scene. 

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Eunha and grandma are staying together. Poor Eunha. Don't worry your dad will return soon.

grandma: eunha do you hate appa? 
Eggtart: No
grandma: then why are you not drawing appa?
Eggtart : If i draw appa.. omma will cry!! 

cr @atingngpex

BAck to DoCha. Hyunsoo was caught by Jiwon unknowingly holding his ring. 

HE RETURNS THE RING BECAUSE HE WILL BE WEARING BACK THAT TO YOU WHEN HE REMEMBERS RIGHT? ?

Here comes the person they're waiting for. He is running away ! Hyun soo was able to stop the adjusshi. 

OK COMMERCIAL. Im nervous we only have 30 minutes left!!

DoCha went to talk with the adjusshi. The only prime witness to help Hyun Soo 's name be cleared. But it seems like he is hesitant to do so. 

Hyunsoo and Ji won back in the car. Hyunsoo's tone of speaking is the hyunsoo that Jiwon is not used to know. 

Adjusshi called and said something to Hyunsoo. 

Jiwon is perplexed all the time. 

Jiwon can't take it anymore. She stopped the car and ask Hyunsoo what it's the problem. 

Hyunsoo said everything is a lie while sobbing. Ji Won said how can she forget everything like cutting those 15 years like a scissor. 

These cry babies aigoo  we just want a happy ending. 

Hyunsoo went back to Moojin's house. He's living temporarily there. 

Moojin nags him why there are a lot of EGGTARTS  in the fridge. 

Moojin" did you cry ? 

hyunsoo" no, why would I

Moojin is like Hyunsoo's second nagging wife LOL.

Feel You OST fading in. 

Spoiler

Ji Won reviews her note (Samsung PPL there) and recalls what Hyunsoo mentioned about the evidences. 

Jiwon is in Eggtart 's room. She is asking why Appa is not going home yet. Jiwon is calmly explaining why. 

Jiwon went to visit Hae Soo. Back in the courtroom, Hae Soo and Hyun Soo are cleared. Wooo

Jiwon's team is happy too!

Hyunsoo went to visit Minja in prison, while Baek Man Woo was in mental hospital?? He called Hyunsoo as heesung. OMG then Hee sung shows up I THOUGHT IT WAS A GHOST ! ! (the frames are interchanging from manwoo to minja )

Spoiler

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Moojin goes back to Hae Soo's home.

Flashback to:

Hyunsoo/Moojin/Haesoo dining out.

Seems like HaeSoo will be moving to the countryside?

Moojin was stunned he excused himself. Common moojin tell her what you feel!!

Haesoo  asked hyunsoo to check on moojin who is crying outside LMAO. 

Frame goes back to moojin having a moment at haesoo's flat. Hyunsoo called. 

Is this a time jump or something. 

Hyunsoo and Haesoo are moving together  ? Why leave your love ones ? :letalQQ:

Hyun Soo walking at the alley where he and Ji Won had their first date. In my heart in the background. Yes Hyunsoo your heart remembers. 

He goes to visit their house. Oh it's up for sale?

He scans the room and finds journals (oh him?). 

He has a journal. Okay this gives me The Notebook feels. my heart.

Ji Won is there!

She's getting more formal the way he talks. Hyunsoo asked about the shop as he holds one of the business card. 

It's like they are breaking up for real.

my streaming is gone !:PsyWhat:

• Like 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

A translation of the sad scene @abs-oluteM posted.

BHS: What Detective Cha wants to hear from me… I know well what that is.
CJW: There is nothing that I want.
BHS: No, there is. You keep…wanting to hear those words from me. That I may have lost my memories about you, but my feelings (towards you) are still as they were.  Lies like that.
CJW: When did I ever? When did I ever…say that I wanted to hear such words? (turns to cry and collect herself) How could you forget me?! How could you forget me? How could you do that? We loved each other so much! We went through so much to be here! How could you just, leaving me to be so pitiful, forget me like that?
BHS: Detective. I find myself suspicious. Whether I’m a jerk who actually has any sincerity to him, I can’t trust myself. I haven’t even once…given my feelings properly to anyone. Such a me…the feelings that I’m feeling for you now, Detective, how long will they last?
CJW: Why can’t you trust yourself?
BHS: Do you know what you’re doing, Detective? While looking at me, you’re looking for that someone in my shadow. When you find a similar characteristic, you become hopeful. And when you find a difference, you’re disappointed. However, I don’t like that person. I don’t want to know him even a little bit.
BHS: The two of us, it’s as we’re shackled together and just spinning in place. You just keep chasing me only seeing me from behind. And, because I don’t want to show you my face, I keep running away. Ultimately, we can’t take even one step forward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1