JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

How to vote:m for Asia Star Awards

download Choeaedol Celeb app  
set your My Celeb to Lee Joongi or Moon Chaewon 

- Add up to 300 friends and send&receive hearts daily to your friends (go to Lee Joon Gi or Moon Chae Won name and just add people who post with their name/their fans)

- Give 3 hearts to ALL💥 friends daily immediately after 00.30 (Korean time, check what time it will be in your country please)
- Tap on photos to open heart boxes every 4 hours❤
- Watch 10 video ads every hour 
- Keep adding friends till you have 300 friends
- Retweet the twitter post (+100 hearts)
- Follow Weekly DongA (+100 hearts)
- Do missions (+500 and more hearts)
-Enter the app in hot time (+30 hearts) 

Refill Heart 1 missions are all for koreans. (Or vpn App) Go to Refil Heart 2 to try those. Those are for foreigners 

Edited by Lotuzea
  • Like 2

This is interesting :heiboi:

A korean fortune teller made some interpretations on Joon Chae when it comes to their marriage virtues. Not necessarily the “wife” would pertain directly to Bbong or the “husband “ to JG. But the descriptions fit right with each of them! Also, what was interesting is that the original video in korean was posted a month ago—prior to behind the scenes released by namoo and the press interviews of JG 😍 which means the interpretations were not predetermined by her bias from acquired info ! 

English version 

korean version

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

I love their neeeeew interview so much!!! :love:  

Plus, it is so nice to learn more about how they manage being the pressures of being an actor. They are such amazing humans. I also loved that I got to read more insights about Moon Chae Won's preparation for her role and her acting, since, she didn't have many interviews before. I just want to say that she really did great portraying Cha Ji Won!  :1000: 

I also love how both of them are super fond of Seoyeon—that little egg tart is such a cutie!  :hearties:

And this interview question from metrodotstyle hahahhaha! This question is screaming, ''joonchae shipper!" :MewGiggle:

This is your second collaboration with Moon Chae Won in three years after 'Criminal Minds,' what do you think of your new husband-and-wife relationship? Has the tacit understanding between you two changed? Has your impression of her changed? What changes or growth has she made that make you impressed? Does the spark between you two has any obvious fit or sublimation parts compared to three years ago? What do you think Moon Chae Won’s greatest charm is?

During the shooting of 'Criminal Minds,' I promised Chae Won that we’d play a romance series together in the future. The opportunity came faster than we’d expected, and I was glad that we could work together again. This time we played a couple who had been married for 14 years. We both found the character settings quite fresh, and were also very happy to have the honor to play the characters. Through the cooperation of 'Criminal Minds,' we had fully understood each other’s strengths, which was of great help to the shooting of this series. And we often gave each other performance suggestions. We both put in a lot of effort to portray a couple who had been married for 14 years as naturally as possible. Chae Won’s acting skills are calm and delicate, and I think our cooperation has a synergy effect. We had a great time working together, and the shooting was completed quite smoothly.

Lastly, this too! While Lee Joon Gi kept praising Moon Chae Won on his previous interviews, Chae Won brought back the favor and said these wonderful things about Joon Gi. :love: My joonchae heart is so happy!

This is your second collaboration with Lee Joon Gi in three years after 'Criminal Minds', what do you think of your new husband-and-wife relationship? What’s your impression of him?

Lee Joon Gi is as handsome as ever. He has many different charms, and it’s really difficult to choose if I can only say one. Hahaha. In my opinion, he’s very passionate about acting, and I can see that he very much likes this work. So during the on-site shooting, I could see that he was working hard every moment, doing his best to complete the shooting of each scene. And the professional acting skills Lee Joon Gi showed on the shooting site were also an inspiration and motivation to me. Lee Joon Gi has many reverse charms. Not only would he consider the feelings of other actors carefully, but he also was an expert in livening up the atmosphere of the shooting site. Thanks to Lee Joon Gi, I didn’t feel so nervous during shooting and could concentrate better on performance. I feel very lucky to be able to meet such an excellent partner and such amazing work.

She really kept saying Joon Gi is so handsome in almost every interview of her. T_T My heart is going to explodeeeee <33333333

Edited by battery
  • Heart Eyes 5

@im0202 I really love how fate brings them together, and Moon Chae Won is really a fangirl goals. She was stanning JG since King and the Clown , then later on she partnered with him in a melo-drama. :yee:

Bringing this scene back once again 

@battery definitely , Chae Won is whipped too !  And she did not hesitate to work again with JG since day 1 of their filming schedule :MewGiggle:

• Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Joon Chae is nominated for APAN Popularity award. But I am wishing for them to bag acting awards instead.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Hello JoonChae shippers! 

We are having recruiting fellow forum members as tributes for an upcoming forum event! This event is organised by members, with members, for members and staff to get to know one another better! Check out this thread for more information and to sign up!

Edited by Jane
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

Chaewon radio show is subbed. 

I want to think the sender 5022 (30:27)  is JG :lol:

😂😂😂 maybe yesss... I think about it too since he is a beer lover 😂😂😂

Edited by bluepebbles
please do not quote images. thank you
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, ungi said:

😂😂😂 maybe yesss... I think about it too since he is a beer lover 😂😂😂

Also, JG posted two IG updates before and after the radio show. 

A happy dance of "My Lady" and FOE spoiler 

📽🕺🎞🎬 2020

Isang post na ibinahagi ni 💓배우 이준기 a.k.a Actor JG 李準基 💓 (@actor_jg) noong

#Thankyou 😅🤣😘😘😘😘

Isang post na ibinahagi ni 💓배우 이준기 a.k.a Actor JG 李準基 💓 (@actor_jg) noong

And a Thank You post :smug:

• Heart Eyes 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

This video :Ghastlel:

😘@actor_jg 😍😘 : #repost @claudia1024 🤪🤪🤪 Posted @ cheese_jg 언젠가 그 날이 올 줄은 알았지만 그날이 어제일 줄이야. 시청자 입장에서 보면 전개상 필요한 슬프고 처절한 장면이었는데 준덕입장에서는 지나가다 갑자기 사고 당한 듯 큰 충격이라 뭔가 마음의 정리가 필요해 😆 어제 좋은 장면도 많았음에도 큰 화제였으니 일단 집고 넘어갈게요. ☺️ 제대로 된 첫 베드신이 간질간질한 달콤한 베드신도 아니고 이런 으른 베드신일 줄이야. (어후 감독님 촬감님 🙈) 어빠는 그냥 가만히만 있어도 야한 사람이라서 더 그런 것 같아요. 2012 Reunion fan meeting Video credit to Blackhole. - #이준기 #백희성 #도현수 #leejoongi #tvn드라마 #악의꽃 @actor_jg 내가 너무 유교걸인가? 😅 Thank you for sharing 💗🙏😘

Isang post na ibinahagi ni leejunkigabi (@leejunki.gabi) noong

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...