JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

I really love Joon gi and chae won't interactions in both the namoo behind the scenes. I love how affectionate he is towards her all the time. Plus he always speaks so highly of her. I really really like that. 

Are we allowed to share YouTube links in this forum. I wanted to share some edit that I found on YouTube. I was going to be a silent lurker but these two are too cute together and I can't help but ship them. 

Also all the posts on this forum are so precious. I read all of them, I wish I could like them all but I just made my account, I didn't have one before so I couldn't like them. Thanks to @bluepebbles for making this forum. I was so worried I was the only one shipping them because their soompi forum isn't popular. 

Joonchae article 

https://metro.style/culture/film-and-tv/metro-k-drama-round-up-finale-of-flower-of-evil/27462

Edited by Flowerofeviljgmw
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Hello :fam:.. its another lovely JOONCHAE day for us!! its funny how @abovewallsand I were just talking yesterday about another bts since its thursday and normally tvn would drop one.. sepanx is hitting us and we are just imagining but voila!! while i was sleeping namoo dropped a bts...on a chuseok holiday in korea... so here’s the video with eng sub.. 

credit to the uploader 😍

@bluepebbles i cant help but feel :wow: whenever their past interview (about marriage) coincides with each other..

and here’ s another interview of chaewon in 2013  about the possibility of marrying a celebrity...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So i am quite happy just by reading all their past interviews:hearties:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

@battery point taken.. and thank you for that:hearties:.. we wouldnt want chaewon to be harmed in any way esp with that kind of news.. i totally agree with you..

@ungi haha my shipper ❤️ wouldnt take it as a fan service... maybe we can hope/wish for something wonderful right? 

@Flowerofeviljgmw Welcome! Thank you for the article..its always nice to read articles about FOE esp how they praise it for being the best drama of 2020.. 😍

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

just wanna share this song of LEE JOONGI from his Delight Album released on Dec 2018.. 

video credit: namoo 

and the lyrics is just :wow:  

Spoiler

When the faraway pain of the past
Suddenly comes to me one day
Like the sky that became clear from rain
You stand in front of me and shine

Like our held hands
As we walked together
oh~

just be my side
I won’t let go
I will protect you
Just like now

(It’s For us)
Let’s smile more
Like seeing the first snow
On a great winter day

(It’s for you)
Oh this is for you
All the things that shine
Are for you

No one taught me before
How to feel someone’s heart
But you always shine so bright
And you came to me and taught me

Just like how we’re leaning on each other
With our shoulders touching

just be my side
I won’t let go
I will protect you
Just like now

(It’s For us)
Let’s smile more
On a great winter day

(It’s for you)
Oh this is for you
Are for you

I didn’t know before
The reason we’re so precious
(The reason we can’t change)
The truth that’s in your eyes
(The reason I can feel it is probably)
Because of all the time we spent together

(It’s For us)
Let’s smile more
On a great winter day

(It’s for you)
Oh this is for you
Are for you

(It’s for us)
Let’s smile more
Like seeing our memories
Of a great day

(It’s for you)
I live for you
Every part of me that shines
Is because we’re together

so i made this QUOTESFORJOONCHAE because i am once again inspired by their friendship... or whatever precious thing they have going on for each other..:love:

spacer.png

:withu: Have a nice day everyone!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

Woke up today to a very sweet bts video omggg my shipper heart is blessed. How cute does Joon Gi act in front of Chae Won haha he wanted to reshoot the hug-while-protecting Ji Won because he wanted to do melo with her? 

on another note though i know Joon Gi is always aware when the bts camera is on so im not sure if he said that (wanting to fo more melo with Chae Won) in purpose. But no matter what we can deny the way they looked at each other and talked so sweetly. I especially like when Chae Won calmed him down and said she watched many time, now you need to act of getting shot. The way she spoke and how he replies they look flirtatious hahaha omgg happy dayy...  

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

@atingngpex @Lotuzea How many times did JG ask assurance, he really is getting inspiration from Chaewon!

how to calm a baby
tell him you saw the clip
tell him again like a fangirl
tell him and hold his hand :smug:

ImageImage

Spoiler

ImageImage

Here comes Bbong whispering to him that she saw the clip . He only stop asking for a reshoot when Bbong hold her hand :heart: 

Staffnim we want those clips !!  :Ghastlel:

EjXexwTVcAEsNZm?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

From the latest BTS by Namoo, I am amuse by how LJG was literally asking for attention from MCW like a spoiled child.....:wow: Usually he was THE OPPA in all of his previous BTS from all of his previous dramas.....:GrimChamp:

And we find it very unsual for Namoo to release behind the scenes for episode 15 when the show is practically over— clips of an aegi lee joon gi  🤭😆

@ungi two events in a row! Can’t wait for tonight !!  Also he promised he will sing if FOE ends well ! 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

On 10/3/2020 at 6:22 AM, atingngpex said:

Hello :fam:.. its another lovely JOONCHAE day for us!! its funny how @abovewallsand I were just talking yesterday about another bts since its thursday and normally tvn would drop one.. sepanx is hitting us and we are just imagining but voila!! while i was sleeping namoo dropped a bts...on a chuseok holiday in korea... so here’s the video with eng sub.. 

credit to the uploader 😍

@bluepebbles i cant help but feel :wow: whenever their past interview (about marriage) coincides with each other..

and here’ s another interview of chaewon in 2013  about the possibility of marrying a celebrity...

So i am quite happy just by reading all their past interviews:hearties:

😍😍😍 this is the interview were Chae Won sang FATE right? She said it's her favorite song and she even sings it on karaoke... 

then last night JoonGi played this song and said it' his favorite song too!!!! omo omo omo!!!!

these two seems to have a lot more in common than what they think they have...💕💕💕💕

Edited by bluepebbles
Removed quoted images
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

JoonGi sang this song Fate in his fanmeeting last year too right? 

Btw from his IG live last night I think he knows we ship him with Chaewon (and some people who still ship him with his previous costar) lol.. he is also careful and thoughtful when talking about her. He broke eyecontact with camera a lot when thinking of what to say about her.

What's funny is he always end up talking about her and not other casts and how he gives her space, saying she needs to rest (reason why they're not doing photoshoot). 

I hope their friendship grow into something more beautiful and I hope they know it is safe. I think they realise there's a chance for them and having to film as couple intensify the chance of feelings to grow. As I observe they are careful around each other as to not fall for real (haha) or they're both empaths cause they always ended up mirroring each other's movement and stopped as soon as they realised they're doing it.

Edited by mulberry9
additional thoughts
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, jth said:

😍😍😍 this is the interview were Chae Won sang FATE right? She said it's her favorite song and she even sings it on karaoke... 

then last night JoonGi played this song and said it' his favorite song too!!!! omo omo omo!!!!

these two seems to have a lot more in common than what they think they have...💕💕💕💕

They are both "armys" too and that has my army heart swelling.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, 1204 said:

I feel hurt joon gi last night said Chae won is just his little sister but i never heard him saying that to his previous co-star :(

What exactly did he say? Can someone please share the link to the translated IG love once / when they become available at a later stage? 

But i thought he also treated IU as his little sister... aland yeah JG looks like thr little brother in the relationship lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, battery said:

waaaait, he said that?

well, if that is the case then I think Joon Gi is Chae Won's little brother haha. xD

5 minutes ago, Lotuzea said:

What exactly did he say? Can someone please share the link to the translated IG love once / when they become available at a later stage? 

But i thought he also treated IU as his little sister... aland yeah JG looks like thr little brother in the relationship lol

Yeah but he never said he see IU as his dongsaeng but as friend. I think friends could become lovers but if you familyzoned someone the game is over. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, 1204 said:
Yeah but he never said he see IU as his dongsaeng but as friend. I think friends could become lovers but if you familyzoned someone the game is over. 

I just read somewhere he called his ex as dongsaeng as well. Although i can somehow agree (altho heartbroken) that he might she MCW in a non romantic way.. T_T

Edited by abs-oluteM
Remove quoted image
  • Like 2

He also said similar thing to JHJ on his latest interview

그럴 때마다 장희진이라는 배우가 가지고 있는 공력에 감탄하며 '장프로'라고 불렀다. 좋은 동생이자 동료로서 현장을 한층 즐겁게 만들어준 친구다"고 했다.

As dongsaeng and co-worker.. she is a friend who made the filming more enjoyable

It's nothing lol. He also called his ex his brother and also 'beautiful DONGSAENG'.

I think differently. Dongsaeng is somehow closer than chingu. The culture is different. In reality, she is indeed a dongsaeng. She called him oppa. They are not friends as they are not same age. And he didn't say he sees her as dongsaeng. He said 'as a dongsaeng, as a costar, I think Chae won needs to rest'

Edited by Ashes
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
2 hours ago, Ashes said:

He also said similar thing to JHJ on his latest interview

그럴 때마다 장희진이라는 배우가 가지고 있는 공력에 감탄하며 '장프로'라고 불렀다. 좋은 동생이자 동료로서 현장을 한층 즐겁게 만들어준 친구다"고 했다.

As dongsaeng and co-worker.. she is a friend who made the filming more enjoyable

It's nothing lol. He also called his ex his brother and also 'beautiful DONGSAENG'.

I think differently. Dongsaeng is somehow closer than chingu. The culture is different. In reality, she is indeed a dongsaeng. She called him oppa. They are not friends as they are not same age. And he didn't say he sees her as dongsaeng. He said 'as a dongsaeng, as a costar, I think Chae won needs to rest'

2 hours ago, Lotuzea said:

I just read somewhere he called his ex as dongsaeng as well. Although i can somehow agree (altho heartbroken) that he might she MCW in a non romantic way.. T_T

Oh really then we still had a chance for them to be real. 

• Like 2