JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

"...It's a dream come true" -LEE JOON GI

After his casting of 'CImageriminal Minds' in 2017,  Joon Gi had been very vocal about his earnest hope to have a romance genre project with Chae Won in the future. Having their first drama together with a crime procedural genre, the loveline arc did not happen in the shImageow.

However, three years after, both were very happy when the casting was decided for the melo-suspense drama 'Flower of Evil' as  married couple .

"I was fated to meet him again"- Moon CHAE WON

Surprisingly, during the production presentation of Flower of Evil, Chae Won revealed that she was a fan of Joon Gi since The King and Clown era when she wa still in highschool. She and her friend would go to pc bang and search for Lee Joon Gi. It is to Imagebe noted that Joon Gi rose to fame thanks to his excellent performance as Gong Gil in the box office movie. Chae Won is very pleased to have Joon Gi again as her male lead in a melodrama which is very much of her forte.

ABOUT LEE JOON GI

Man of the Week: Lee Joon Gi | K-Drama Amino

42nd Baeksang Awards Best New Actor (The King and The Clown)

Birthday: April 17, 1982 (39)

Birthplace: Busan South Korea

Family: Father, Mother, Sister

Famous for:  'The King and The Clown','Time Between Dog and Wolf', 'Iljimae','Joseon Gunman', 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo', 'Criminal Minds', 'Lawless Lawyer'

Hobbies: watching movies, creating videos for fans, taking care of his dogs, jiujitsu

Instagram : actor_jg

Forum Thread

ABOUT Moon CHAE WON

moon chae won pics on Twitter: "black and white ♡ (w korea, 2018)… "

48th Grand Bell Awards Best New Actress(War of the Arrows)

Birthday: November 13, 1986 (34)

Birthplace: Daegu,South Korea

Family: Father, Mother, Brother

Famous for:  'War of the Arrows', 'Painter in the Wind' , 'The Princess' Man', 'The Innocent Man', 'Good Doctor', 'Criminal Minds'

Hobbies: watching movies, painting, reading books

Instagram : moonchaewon_official 

Forum Thread

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

🌹 JoonChae 's Flower Road 🌹

KOREAN CELEBRITIES UPDATES | K-Drama Amino

ABOUT JOONCHAE

(Also known as Fate&Destiny Couple)

▫️ From Namooactors. Lee Joon Gi joined in 2014 while Moon Chae Won signed up in 2016.

▫️ First project kicked off in 2017 with Criminal Minds Kr.

▫️ Certified Armys. Lee Joon Gi 's bias is V and RM. Meanwhile Moon Chae Won did not indicate who but she knows all of the members.tumblr_pcx0trq4H41w2wd5jo1_1280.jpg

▫️ Loves 🐶🐶 Joon Gi's pets are sometimes shown in his IG. Chae Won 's nickname 'Bbong' was made by her Painter of the Wind fans because of her dog's name, Bbong Gu. 

▫️ Catholics 

▫️ Couch potato--watching movies as their past times. ImageChae Won's IG is full of movie recs while JG mentioned in one his interviews that he watches movies when he got time.

▫️ The King and the Clown reference. 

Spoiler

Moon Chae Won mentioned the movie "The King and the Clown" shown when she was a high school student. The actress showed her satisfaction, "At that time, after watching the film, I Imagesearched the name of actor Lee Jun Ki at the PC room. I once told this story when we co-acted in a work 3 years ago. This is the first time I have acted as a married couple with another actor and that one is Lee Jun Ki, so I thought we had a destined reunion. I am acting with him without any regrets."  🌸 source

🌺VIDEOS 

⏺️  'First Meeting' - SBS 2008 Drama Awards

• Spoiler
    • Could fate really worked on them as they both said? Maybe yes ! 
    • Moon Geun Young and Moon Chae Won received the Couple of the Year award because of their fantastic chemistry in the drama "Painter in the Wind'. It was the first in the history of award shows not only by SBS but all broadcast stations to award such to same gender couple. Interestingly, Lee Joon Gi was also present during the award show because of his drama 'Iljimae'. Little did he know that the girl standing in front of him was his fan since 'The King and the Clown'  era two years before. A film with the same premise of same gender arc. (Lee Joon Gi and Kam Woo Sung also received the Best Couple award in Blue Dragon Film Award in 2006).
    •  
    •  
    •  

⏹️ Chaewon singing Fate [The King and The Clown OST]

⏹️ tvN interview

⏹️ Production Presentation

⏹️ Kakao Talk Live Chat with Flower and Evil Cast

⏹️ Namootv: Heeseong-Jiwon were already destined to be together

⏹️tvN: Episode 1-2 Behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️tvN : Episode 3-4 Behind the scenes 

️ “Will you get sick of me when I say this?” 

Spoiler

⏹️tvN : Episode 5-6 behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️tvN : Episode 7-8 behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️tvN : Episode 9-10 behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️tvN : Episode 11 behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️ tvN : Episode 12-13 behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️ tvN : Episode 14-15 behind the scenes

Spoiler

⏹️ Namootv : Final filming

Spoiler

⏹️ Namootv : Chuseok bonus video - Episode 15

Spoiler

⏹️ tvN : Final filming behind the scenes

Spoiler

🌷PHOTOS

⏹️ JoonChae Spreadsheet (Please credit JangHaven if reposted)

Spoiler

b9ceea0259e84ce311e0a146539f059e.jpg004e36773ab58081147d87adeb79e50f.pngc36f703e178dc07e81f21a681fd8a356.jpg

🌸JoonChaeStory

⏹️  The Casting Story

⏹️  Glamorous Sky

⏹️  Instagram Happenings 2019

(Acknowledgment: JoonChae's Twitter friends, you know who you are) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

@atingngpex @Ashes Welcome to the thread ! 

3 hours ago, atingngpex said:

im 

Im just putting it out here.... 

This is CMkr BTS and FOE ep 1... not trying to make a point... just being giddy and all with the “ILL BE GOOD TO YOU”

Destiny? FATE? Molllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... 😍😍😍😍😍

They both love to use the word fate ! 

5 hours ago, Ashes said:

Hello.. a question about the interviews part.. will you add them into that intro post?

P.S love the idea of calling them battery couple or 'destiny' couple 🙃

Some fans randomly call them Battery couple. And yes Destiny or Fated couple that is 🥰

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

I know FOE is not over yet... BUT its not bad to wish for a Third reunion right? Anyways... some wishes do come true.. When FATE & DESTINY collide.... how about a SAGEUK DRAMA for our 2 royalties... oh well for now...lets just feast on this epic,remarkable SAGEUK FMV!!! 😍😍😍

Thank you @abovewallsfor the link... and all credit goes to the uploader...

ENJOY😍

• Heart Eyes 4
4 hours ago, atingngpex said:

I know FOE is not over yet... BUT its not bad to wish for a Third reunion right? Anyways... some wishes do come true.. When FATE & DESTINY collide.... how about a SAGEUK DRAMA for our 2 royalties... oh well for now...lets just feast on this epic,remarkable SAGEUK FMV!!! 😍😍😍

Thank you @abovewallsfor the link... and all credit goes to the uploader...

ENJOY😍

Chaewon reserved the 3 % for them to reunite in the future. They are sageuk royalties visual and acting wise.

An intro made by a korean vlogger about Chaewon. Feat Lee Joon Gi 😍 

• Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

🌷 JoonChae Instagram happenings before Bbongu deleted her account 

The announcement of FOE casting in January 14 created unimaginative squealing from cmkr silent shippers/hopefuls that Joongi and Chaewon will reunite in a romance drama. It did come true but with a twist--the plot is not the typical romcom that Joongi is dreaming of.

However some eagle eyed Hajunses (JG's fans) went back and rechecked JG's IG post as far as October 2019 which was eventually a hint for his Flower of Evil--knife and roses. Also on october 8, Chaewon posted a m ovie poster of 'Helpless', a film with a similar theme to FOE.

It was really cute that they both were really glad to have a comeback project together, and we can saw it through their IG postings, most particularly with chaewon, who loves to post movie recos. 

They were both active last October 😄

Spoiler

January 18, four days after the FOE Casting news with JG's cute 🤭 

c8f88461ce947f97732ade12bb7c63e2.jpg

January 21, JG posted about shinsegae/chosun hotel

meanwhile chaewon had been listening to Camped by Riri

February 2

the same day post on July 4

credit as tagged

And the one of two posts that JG liked

• Heart Eyes 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Hello, everyone! 

Just want to share a screenshot I found in my cloud, from 2019/09/20, around the time Chaewon renewed with Namoo last year, and when she probably already had been casted for Flower of Evil.

She followed Namooactors again, and went around liking a bunch of pictures. Some were CMKR related, JG's stills, their video and photo together, probably trying to give us a hint they were going to work again lol 

u6Pqmwk.jpg

Edited by hazelyeot
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

@hazelyeot wow thank you for this ! Definitely missed this one !

Both are really excited to have FOE project together. And so far the show is receiving praises, with commercial success on ratings ( as they are number on the slot in all kdramas airing despite the broadcast schedule) , and critical acclaims on reviews both in korea and international audience.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

On 8/24/2020 at 11:57 PM, bluepebbles said:

🌷 JoonChae Instagram happenings before Bbongu deleted her account 

The announcement of FOE casting in January 14 created unimaginative squealing from cmkr silent shippers/hopefuls that Joongi and Chaewon will reunite in a romance drama. It did come true but with a twist--the plot is not the typical romcom that Joongi is dreaming of.

However some eagle eyed Hajunses (JG's fans) went back and rechecked JG's IG post as far as October 2019 which was eventually a hint for his Flower of Evil--knife and roses. Also on october 8, Chaewon posted a movie poster of 'Helpless', a film with a similar theme to FOE.

It was really cute that they both were really glad to have a comeback project together, and we can saw it through their IG postings, most particularly with chaewon, who loves to post movie recos. 

They were both active last October 😄

Hide contents

January 18, four days after the FOE Casting news with JG's cute 🤭 

January 21, JG posted about shinsegae/chosun hotel

meanwhile chaewon had been listening to Camped by Riri

February 2

the same day post on July 4

credit as tagged

And the one of two posts that JG liked

Omg we have the best detectives 🙈😂🕵️♂️

17 hours ago, hazelyeot said:

Hello, everyone! 

Just want to share a screenshot I found in my cloud, from 2019/09/20, around the time Chaewon renewed with Namoo last year, and when she probably already had been casted for Flower of Evil.

She followed Namooactors again, and went around liking a bunch of pictures. Some were CMKR related, JG's stills, their video and photo together, probably trying to give us a hint they were going to work again lol 

Anyone has her picture on first row 2nd pic? Is that MCW? 😱 For some reason I can't find it.. 

I didn't know she liked LJG pics 🙈🙈🙈💕

Edited by bluepebbles
Removed quoted images
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

I am really not into shipping them until I watch their cute moment at the prescon :heart:

They are so cute together! I don't know but watching their group videos, I feel like Joon Gi is always taking in consideration of Chae Won. Like for example, the clip where they need to say the lines of their co-stars and Chae Won awkwardly said Joon Gi's line, he did not tease her unlike how he teased his other co-stars. He doesn't joke around her too much (this is not a bad thing) because I think he's trying to make her feel comfortable. It seems like he likes her (to what extent, I don't know >.<, or maybe I'm just being delusional!!!).

Plus, it is really normal in Korea to rub hot pads on their co-star's shoulders? I'm just really wondering. xDDD Because, he's too considerate and sweet and I'm not complaining either haha! :jinbtscry: 

Edited by battery
  • Heart Eyes 3

I really appreciate Joon Gi answering this questions among others during his instalive. He thinks highly of Chaewon as an ACTOR and he was so happy that he was able to work with her. For me this is a very good sign of a deep relationship with his co star and I would say they had become very good ,close friends. 

@battery i like your username ! 😍 

Yes the presscon really speaks a lot about how close they had become since cmkr.  About the hotpack , i guess you wont do that gesture if you are not close with that person :couplehug:

• Heart Eyes 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

On 8/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, bluepebbles said:

I really appreciate Joon Gi answering this questions among others during his instalive. He thinks highly of Chaewon as an ACTOR and he was so happy that he was able to work with her. For me this is a very good sign of a deep relationship with his co star and I would say they had become very good ,close friends. 

@battery i like your username ! 😍 

Yes the presscon really speaks a lot about how close they had become since cmkr.  About the hotpack , i guess you wont do that gesture if you are not close with that person :couplehug:

@battery YES. And also knowing Chaewon’s personality... she wouldnt let anyone get so close to her like that if she’s not comfortable enough with that person... so i could really say that their friendship/closeness is really of a different level now than CMKr days... 😍

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3