JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

1 hour ago, Ashes said:

These two have so many coincidences. 

This is Criminal Minds Live chat. There was this quiz about 'what is you are playing married couple for many years and have a daughter and later knew that he's a spy' question. That's sooo FOE's plot lol.

Plus another moment where JG said he want to do a romance drama with CW

Yess and he looks so jealous because MC wants Chae won and older guy to act this scenario instead of him and Chae won hahahaha

Guys i would like to ask to any of you who is a fan of joon gi,is he always being like this to his leading lady. He is so clingy and makes it obvious he want us to ship him with Chae won hahahhaa

Edited by abs-oluteM
Removed quoted video
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, 1204 said:

Yess and he looks so jealous because MC wants Chae won and older guy to act this scenario instead of him and Chae won hahahaha

Did you miss the part where he turned off the tv? lol

4 hours ago, 1204 said:

Guys i would like to ask to any of you who is a fan of joon gi,is he always being like this to his leading lady. He is so clingy and makes it obvious he want us to ship him with Chae won hahahhaa

One thing for sure, from his IG activity.. the posts are totally different for FOE and others. The captions too

Edited by Ashes
  • Like 6
11 hours ago, Woozyung said:

🤗🤩🤭❤️

Thank you @bluepebbles for starting this forum 🤭❤️ wishing all of #JoonChae Galaxy members stay healthy and happy during this time 🤗

xoxo, Woozyung😎

YAY  nice to see you here ! Feel free to drop by and share your thoughts :yayaya: 

@Ashes Thank you for the interview , why I missed that one :PsyWhat: 

I like this part :

On having a relationship openly:

I am concerned of the woman because there seem to be more cases that the woman ends up getting hurt while the man is ok in case of the open relationship. On the other hand, if dating in secret, the memories with love will be only limited in the house or in the car. So, I think it will be better to date publicly.

What about the shock the fans will have?

In such sense, I am a bomb. It would be ok if I had been on dates constantly or had such rumors. My agency recommends relationships in the company.

He really considers his other half when it comes to dating publicly, considering that he has the boy-next-door image of him. 

Which reminds me of his IG live, when he mentioned about the image both him and chaewon has. It was one of the major concerns he has during the decision process of the casting. During and after the show , the public has positive reaction on this pairing, even asking for another third project together !

1.”After FoE is over, film a sageuk together. When that’s over get married”

2.”If these 2 do a sageuk it will rlly be a big hit”

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

10 hours ago, 1204 said:

Actually I haven't seen Joongi be like this with his former leading ladies. I have recently checked his IG again to compare and it's a LANDSLIDE in favor of Chaewon. There's so many posts with Chaewon but actually rarely with others  :wow2:

In my opinion Joongi is really genuine person and he can't hide his feelings on SNS. :laugh:

Maybe it's just me...but sometimes I feel hes disguising message like it's for fans but it's actually for "someone". :smug: 

Like his old post

"Hello? My person" post. Fans thought it was them 👀

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
6 hours ago, Aurore said:

l’m more on twitter than forums but I did register here when I saw this site on twitter. 
I saw some guys talking about badge event here. I don’t really understand what is it about but I hope I will get a joonchae badge too, since I ship them so hard 🥰

Congratulations! Check your profile and you will see the Wedding Badge. Hope you enjoy, and welcome to JangHaven. JoonChae are a very beautiful couple. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

yay, namoo published a blog about chae won and they uploaded these cute pics! :heart:

spacer.png

spacer.png

-- 

By the way, sometimes I think it's Lee Joon Gi who's very whipped of Chae Won :smug: Like, in one of their behind the scenes before the last kiss in episode 16, he hugged her out of the blue because she's blinking and he thought she's so cute!  Likeeeeeeee what more if Moon Chae Won does an aegyo around him?! I feel like Lee Joon Gi will really lose it!:MewGiggle:

Edited by battery
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
39 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Hello Lurkers and fellow JoonChae Shippers! :eeeee:

...Out of context but...gosh...he is just giving his all (aka lips) to her...he wants it:smug: His protruding lips! I'm probably Delulu - ing but it's alright. I love it and I bet all of you too!:MewGiggle:

I really really really love this scene so much!!!!!!!! I was already sobbing so bad even before this scene played, so my crying just got worse because of this scene. T-T And my eyes were blurry and I thought the kiss was long but when I rewatched it was actually short T-T

And, yup, he gave his all! T-T I love that scene so much and his gazed on her before the kiss -- like, wow! On to top it all, Moon Chae Won was crying while they were kissing T-T Such magnificent acting from the two, plus, I so love how it was shot then the cinematic music! The kiss was like the combination of their intimate kiss on episode 1 then their desperate kiss on episode 11.

Edited by battery
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
27 minutes ago, battery said:

-- 

By the way, sometimes I think it's Lee Joon Gi who's very whipped of Chae Won :smug: Like, in one of their behind the scenes before the last kiss in episode 16, he hugged her out of the blue because she's blinking and he thought she's so cute!  Likeeeeeeee what more if Moon Chae Won does an aegyo around him?! I feel like Lee Joon Gi will really lose it!

The way to JG’s heart is to blink at him with full of aegyo 😍. How to be a Moon Chae Won 😭

@ungi Yay welcome aboard ! Hope to see you more often! 

BTW I was scanning JG’s past interviews last night and I came across on this one in 2016 by Marie Claire when he mentioned about The King and The Clown.  I was amused to read this. Because FOE is that another mountain that he needs to conquer which eventually he did with flying colors. I am glad that he even declares this drama as one of the unforgettable projects based on his IG caption with the wedding photo with Bbong 😍. What makes FOE so special is again, his casting for this drama was decided with Bbong’s participation as well! 

spacer.png 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

one of my dreams for FOE was to get a scene like this (referring to Screenshot) where they investigate a case together! *cups hands together* 🤩 I got itttttt in FOE even though it doesn’t look like this! But their chemistry is soooo nice even though in CM they don’t have a relationship line! I bet in no way joon gi ever have thought that in 3 years time, he will be kissing the love off Chae won’s mouth:laugh:

1-E546-E15-E3-AD-43-A9-A751-C8-A7-B906-A

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

3 hours ago, battery said:

yay, namoo published a blog about chae won and they uploaded these cute pics! :heart:

-- 

By the way, sometimes I think it's Lee Joon Gi who's very whipped of Chae Won :smug: Like, in one of their behind the scenes before the last kiss in episode 16, he hugged her out of the blue because she's blinking and he thought she's so cute!  Likeeeeeeee what more if Moon Chae Won does an aegyo around him?! I feel like Lee Joon Gi will really lose it!:MewGiggle:

our man is so freakin' whipped by Chae Won... 😅.. like the weddng photoshoot scene was supposedly those times where he fakes his emotions right?.... but like duhhhh!!!... the way he scans Chae won's face before he kisses her?... the way he lovingly stares at her?.... 🥺😭 he looks so inlove! 😍❤❤❤ and I bet that was actually him as Joon Gi and not Hee sung the actor... 😁:hearties:

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi All, 

I never imagined myself joining any thread at any Kdrama, in any kdrama couple but I can't stop thinking about them. :hearties:

My first time posting in a forum for so long.. I've long since have been visiting this thread. 

Back in the days (Nice Guy and Arang days) *had been MCW fan since watching her for the 1st time after seeing her as Yoo Seung-mi in Brillant Legacy and LJG in Arang but I can only boast that I have watched 3 dramas out of his long filmography*

From the on I've wished and yearned for these actors to work together *wishful thinking by then. 

Come 2017 — already detached from KCelebrity news and dramas.. I've read somewhere that they're working together and I was like... Oh, they did work together after all  but I didn't pay much attention then. 

Early 2020 — finally my moment.. 

When I heard the news that shes coming back with LJG while Pd Kim Chul gyu will direct the series. I was somewhat impressed because I always wanted her to work with Director Kim. 

So it was like a Dream Team for me.  And after years of whining on my own finally the only series of MCW that I truly acknowledged over the years as her comeback drama after hitting KBS for 3 consecutive yrs. I've never been this proud watching her showcasing her talent for everyone to see. 

It feels crazy and new at the same time. Had so much Momma moments for these two while watching the series. Both have matured and delicately delivered the emotions enough to make this series really unforgettable, which I will remember for a long time. 

PS. This is a lovely thread btw 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4

@Darkarcana OH MY GHAD!!!! that kiss.. :wow: all the kissing scenes in FOE are just a mixture of all feelings combined..sweet,tenderness,passion,desperation🤭.. its all there...and we are so lucky to get them in one masterpiece of a drama.. Thank u for the gif... 

WELCOME! @Aurore @ungi 😊

@bluepebbles I can see how Joongi is so protective of chaewon..watching that IG live of his.. made me think of how this man is so respectful towards her.. even in that video he would pause and think of the proper words to say/use  about chaewon:wow:.. and with how he moves when he’s around her.. He is still his old playful self but i can see the difference (i watched some of his BTS in old drama with some of his LL) and im just speechless...  and also i want to thank you for always giving us trivias and facts about LJG so we can know him better... chinguyaaaa komowo:heart:

@battery I get giddy with all your giddiness for them haha.. keep it coming:love:

@moonlight glitter Hi.. dont worry about it.. who knows maybe they’ll put it back since everyone wants the joonchae badge...😍

HAVE A NICE JOONCHAE DAY EVERYONE!!!! :hearties:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 hours ago, atingngpex said:

Hi @stroppyse i was thinking about a chaewon badge next time.. though i think it was  @abs-oluteM who replied to my tweet & told me that you're the right person to ask about it ( sorry i cant really remember lol do correct me of im wrong😊) but no pressure.. we can have it in your own time... just getting excited with the thought! Thank you :wow:

Hi @atingngpex, perhaps you want to propose an event for which a MCW badge would be the prize? We'll consider that for a future event. Thank you for the suggestion.

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

Share some parts of JG's interviews from today. 

"Actually, before considering to work on Flower of Evil, we also met several times to shares about our worries and struggles and talks about life stories. There were a lot of pressures before deciding on "Flower of Evil". At the time, Chaewon said, "Oppa can create a character full of charm", so I gained confidence."

“Moon Chae-won’s power of romantic drama is unique. Sometimes it’s really cute, sometimes it’s sad and miserable. Therefore, I was looking forward to working with Chae-won in romance dramas. I have the desire to act in a romance drama with Chae Won. Thankfully, we could reunite in a romance drama through this work. ,, What if we take more scenes of daily life that is as trivial and happy as in love? Because the proportion of real romantic dramas is very large. But the love scene created together made me very satisfied. I think this is a very good cooperation that complements each other's acting skills. "

P.s. also you must have read the part about treating her to a meal so she can gain back her energy :)

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
6 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

So glad that JG had post-drama interview which he didn't do often (last one was during Two Weeks according to JG fans on twitter). 

But he did for Joseon Gunman? The translation I shared on previous page and also for Lawlesa Lawyer. Maybe they meant.. in depth interviews?

Edited by Ashes
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Ashes said:

P.s. also you must have read the part about treating her to a meal so she can gain back her energy :)

Special tteokbokki would be good idea ! :MewGiggle: 

Ah yes, that Gunman in Joseon interview. Maybe they are referring to in depth interview then. 

There are more interviews coming up like this one where in they even went to meet writernim Yoo Jung Hee for story con . 

• Like 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor