JoonChae ​🌹​ Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

Helloooo... :fam:... 

@Lotuzea youre welcome...im glad i could help to ease your joonchae ❤️

@Flowerofeviljgmw yes.. joongi really cant help but praise and adore her thru his words.. and that is what i love about him... not shying away from any consequences it might bring him for being so vocal about his co star and even telling the whole world ( in his post FOE interview) that yeah.. they talk and see each other even before FOE and its not just work they talk about but something personal about life and their worries... i mean thats like a big source of news and scandal coz it can be twisted into a very malicious news( though i still cant understand why its a scandal if two People, of age are actually really dating 🙄:lol: i guess its the culture .. so yeah Lee Joongi is the epitome of MANNERS MAKETH MAN! 

Shipping can be really tough at times.. and i get that.. bec i myself get frustrated too at times... but what i learned from shipping (i ship hard ..believe me i dont give up unless one is married😂)  is that.. i focus mainly on THEM.. i dont really focus so much on other things that doesnt really concern them...whether its their past lovelife/relationship with other people doesnt really bother me that much..

though i get hints or read something about it somewhere about their past...but thats about it..after reading that..i will go back and be happy again with my NOW.. my NOW which is joonchae... i know its easier said and done..but i hope in a way ..we dont worry about it too much... lets be happy and enjoy what we see between them... Theyre good friends and very very close at that... and thats all that matters..

And i just wanna share something that i realized last night... :smug:

the news when she signed up for namoo on 2016🤭

spacer.png

Isnt FATE really working for them? Or its just me... yeah i think its just me 😂 i just put too much meaning in everything :lol:

And another realization( ive been realizing a lot of things this past few days so pls bear with me..😂

I always thought that it was joongi who hinted/talked about them calling each other before FOE happened..but i found out(yeah just recently)  that it was actually chaewon who talked about and open up about their phone conversation...

Woahhhhhhhhh my girl is so brave.... i swear there’s so many first for them since FOE happened... and im just here being happy about it.... :love:
spacer.png

Look at his smile..... WHIIIPPPEEEEEEDDDDDDD:1000:

spacer.png

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by atingngpex
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, ungi said:

joonchae shippers must watch it!!!

https://t.co/8IEzZBFTm3

chariot card reading of Joonchae :heart:

Twitter user translated the video below. 

CAVEAT:

This is a tarot reading, thus read this with a roller coaster of emotions and GRAIN OF SALT :Ghastlel: 

Spoiler
Ivy Janneson Profile picture

Ivy Janneson

5h, 36 tweets, 22 min read
yes i have watched this tarot reading about #leejoongi & #moonchaewon relationship in RL. exactly as I thought before, this #joonchae couple really do have feelings toward each other. the different is, #chaewon wants to be with him, but.... (cont.)
she hides her overflowing feelings behind mask😧 she doesn’t want anyone to know bcs #leejoongi has not making any movement at all. what else she can do? she’s not a chaser anyway so she kept it only to herself. even though she already has thoughts about serious relationship...
like making a family of her own. #moonchaewon has fears too that in her age, she doesn’t want temporary relationship or anything with no clear purpose. also, based on the tarot reading, she’s worried about people judgement (maybe fans of #leejoongi or other shipper)
but the clarifyer card said that #moonchaewon also believes that she can go through it all together. the problem lies on the side of #leejoongi 😣 the tarot reading said that JG wants to be with her, but he is NOT SURE and still thinking about it, considering many, many things...
as we know it, based on the MBTI test #leejoongi posted on his ig few days ago, he is an INFP-T (mediator), a deep thinker. which is why on the tarot reading session, the #hermit card was shown. the interpretation of that card is (if single) .... (cont.)
“focus on yourself first. heal the wounds in your heart. (romantic) relationship isn’t your priority right now.” this card literally told u to overcome emptiness first & seek happiness in ur solitude. #hermit card is one of the three #LeeJoonGi’s #majorarcana cards. we’re fckdup
ah, almost forget. if you’re wondering about #moonchaewon’s major arcana cards, it is (in order): the magician, ten of cups, and judgement.
the tarot reader said:
#themagician means she wants something more with #leejoongi because (the 2nd card) is
#tenofcups means she wants...
HAPPINESS. this card literally means belonging, fulfillness, simply because #moonchaewon is happy when she’s with #leejoongi (i’m touched when i heard this srsly😭)
but the third card is #judgement means that she has her own thoughts; afraid that she’s being judged...
not to mention those who are curious about their relationship (i guess i’m included lol😂) but #moonchaewon doesn’t seem to bothered. bcs in the bottom of her heart if both of em are okay (to make this relationship happen) why not try & see how it goes?
next, the clarifyer card..
under the magician card there’s #sevenofsword (tricky card😣). tarot reader said when #moonchaewon loves, she loves hard (since she’s a #scorpio lol just like me, so i can relate haha). she hates betrayal so if #leejoongi wants to make a move, he’d better be serious, not just...
short term desire.
the #tenofcups card shows that #moonchaewon wants serious relationship (a family of her own maybe). clarifyer card is #tenofpentacles means beside #leejoongi’s warmth personality, both are financially capable enough.
so if there’s a chance why not?
under the judgement card is #kingofwand means even though she will be judged by (the old fans of #leejoongi or those who shippers him with his previous co-star) but she’s brave enough to face it.
deep down #moonchaewon hopes for a succes relationship (if possible with him) that
the relationship will be solid (because she seeks for a family in the future).
she’s careful not to take a step forward, play hard to get like hide and seek (it has to be him who approaches first).
her bottom of the deck card is #twoofsword means there’s conflict (since the guy
haven’t officially ask her out even though his gesture clearly shows he is interested in her & she realize this)
#moonchaewon is looking for assurance in him but she hasn’t found it.
next, her remi cards are 10 spade♠️ & 7 club♣️ means she’s worried that #leejoongi isn’t serious
and afraid he will hurt her eventually.
7♣️ shows anxiety in love. uncertain. a lil stress. it’s complicated bcs #moonchaewon doesn’t wanna get her hopes high. she wants to relax, but her feelings already OVERFLOWING towards #leejoongi (my poor bby😭)
it’s like everything she’s
looking for in a guy, she finds it in him. but #leejoongi is in the same agency with her, a co-worker, so it’s not that simple (to have a relationship with). #moonchaewon is a pride person, not a chaser, not a drama queen & doesn’t like showing off feelings. she’s very mature
& that’s why she decided to wait for him to make a move.

(( continue to #leejoongi’s tarot reading ))

his major arcana cards are:
#thehermit means he consider many things in the bottom of his heart, doing self reflection, muse over his own feelings bcs (2nd card) is #fiveofcups
#fiveofcups means #leejoongi doesn’t want to grief about relationship (again😢)
“I don’t wanna see #moonchaewon get sad if I make a move towards her. I won’t suffer from a loss & if I have to make a move, I don’t want to experienced breakup (once again)”
he’s in deep thinking rn.
BUT his 3rd card is #thechariot 😱 HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO MAKE A MOVE (it’s the same card with LMH😭)
*fyi, the tarot reader once read about other k-celebrities such as LMH, KSH, LDW etc.

but it seems like #leejoongi’s past love relationship hurt him so bad that he couldn’t forget
it until now. #leejoongi‘s feeling exhausted, bcs of his ex gf was also in the same agency before she walked out (not continue her contract & now a free agent). how their affair ended left marks on him that makes him has to think harder this time
whether to make a move or not moving at all.

next, clarifyer cards:

under the hermit is #thefool means spontanity. if there’s chance, he’ll take it. if not, he’ll wait. slowly but sure.
(he’s waiting for the right moment & time for both of them. but there’s potential here😉)
under the five of cups is #sixofcups means #leejoongi seems to have beautiful memories with #moonchaewon during filming Flower of Evil. he thinks of her as a great co-worker that has the mutual emotions with him, it’s like they’re connected to each other and he knows that
he has naturally great chemistry with #moonchaewon on & off screen. (it’s no doubt that their chemistry is INSANE😧)

& because of that, #leejoongi seems to hesitate to make a move.
“What if things go wrong? or it turns out we cannot continue this relationship to the next level?”
They will get hurt and of course #leejoongi will feel bad for #moonchaewon 😣
He’s confused bcs he doesn’t want to ruin his good memories he already had with her.

BUT AGAIN, under the chariot is the #highpriestess whoaa this is insane, cause the meaning is
#leejoongi’s taking care of everybody’s heart🥺 his fans, his family, colleagues, his own heart, and #moonchaewon’s.
the card itself referred to intuition.
“I WANT to make a move. BUT I will follow my heart which nobody has the right to rule it. Bcs I will rely on my intuition...
on WHEN I should make a move (it’s up to me) and not bcs of other people’s influence (such as shipper or whatsoever). But for my own contemplation.”
it’s back to #leejoongi’s own awareness, because he’s careful not to rush towards an ending just to get out of a feeling.👏🏻👏🏻
The tarot reader then asked #leejoongi “why do you have so much worries in your head? why are you being too careful like you’re going to cross a highway to hell?”

(she pulled JG’s bottom of the deck card, and the answer got me😭)

it’s #threeofpentacles card
“Because #moonchaewon is my co-worker. She’s in the same agency with me & I have to be really SURE that SHE IS THE ONE when my heart is also secure.”
(omg this man😭)

“If my heart is still INSECURE, how am I going to tell her? I don’t want to go to her with half & half heart.”
“I respect #moonchaewon & consider her as my beloved co-worker. We create beautiful chemistry on & off screen. I CARE about her and want to continue to work (professionally) with her.”

#leejoongi’s remi cards are 8 spade♠️ & 7 diamond♦️
means that LJG’s actually feel really sad
that he has to bottle everything up inside his heart. (the tarot reader put emphasis on the word “sad”)😔
“It’s awry. what should I do?”

7 diamond♦️ means “I also want to have a good plan to explain what I feel for her one day. But WAIT, I still have to dig out these feelings.”
“Please don’t push me, I am already feeling complicated rn.”
Well, #leejoongi’s an Aries though & deep down he wanted to hurry (to figure it out) too.

(to be honest I get really stressed out bcs the tarot reader kept repeating that LJG is in deep thoughts, it frustated me😫)
(( back on #moonchaewon’s turn ))

The tarot reader said:

“Ms. Moon, you already heard that #leejoongi is confused bcs you’re a goddess, a queen. You have the energy of (king of wand card) which makes you a woman that he cannot easily approached just like that & run away later
(hit & run). and #leejoongi REALIZE this. what do you have in mind rn Ms. Moon?”

(pulled 2 cards but idk the name of it bcs she didn’t say the name of the card in the video)

“I’m fine with it. I will maintain this (close) friendship I have with him, casually, just make it fun.”
“I don’t want to push anything between me & #leejoongi bcs I am a woman. I‘ll protect our (profesional) relationship as co-workers even though he hasn’t make any movement towards me. It’s okay, I will cultivate my feelings but I WON’T EVER show it to anyone else, especially him.”
(( the tarot reader said #moonchaewon is similar to #yooinna in terms of “excellence at keeping their true feelings hidden”. both are also in the same situation where they already grow feelings but the male isn’t yet making any movement, so MCW & YIN try to just let it flow,
make it fun, while the other hand still keeping those feelings attach to their hearts and only to themselves ))

(( she pulled 1 card and it’s #doortoromance card😳 ))
The reason why #MoonChaeWon does this because she has fallen hard in love. “#LeeJoonGi-ssi, if you want to come 
come to her RIGHT NOW. if you wanna knock on the door to #moonchaewon’s heart, she will open them for you. the #doortoromance card has shown.”

Instead, you’re the one who makes her less sure bcs of ur twisted feelings #leejoongi-ssi. “As a man, you think too much of everything.” 
“I already give you hints, clues, you know that I’m NOT a chaser, right? I am #scorpio & I’m also under jupiter, that’s why I play hard to get. I am not an agressive type of woman. I have pride, even you haven’t made up your mind. What do you expect from me?”
#leejoongi knows her 
very well and that’s another reason of him (doing that deep thinking) but for #moonchaewon it pissed her off actually.

“So, what will you do in this situation (that hasn’t change at all) Ms. Moon?”

(pulled 2 cards again & shockingly all of them are #mask & #behindamask cards😰) 
She looks chill but she covered what she actually feels.
(all of the readings above about #moonchaewon feelings are hidden inside her hearts, it’s a double kill bcs 2 cards of mask shown at the same time)

2nd mask card has something written in it: “not showing my true feeling. 
the tarot reader interpret this card as #moonchaewon doesn’t like if she’s considered to be “too easy” bcs she also responded to #leejoongi’s (with dignity).
but she pretend like “#leejoongi is just my co-worker. let it be this way (when she actually wants more).” 
her priority right now is to play safe and keeping everything’s in their place. a balance. who knows if in the future they’ll get another work together again. a commercial maybe?

“why are you behind these masks?”
(pull one card and it’s #trappedinfear card)

#moonchaewon clearly 
has a great fear that she probably will get trapped in a circle if this continues (without any clarity from both side). but if there is clarity between them and happens to be a (romantic) relationship, #moonchaewon still fears that they suddenly end up breaking up (because her 
goal is clear: to make a family). #moonchaewon also seems to put judgement on herself bcs of her age (but not in career). she doesn’t want to rush things, on the contray she’s afraid if she’s getting carried away by fake relationship & only made as temporary lover. 
#moonchaewon also has principles, “Better build my career first, and if anyone (a man) wants to come into my life, I will only accept those who are brave enough & willing to make a commitment to me.”

(suddenly revealed the last card & it’s #commitment card. a marriage maybe?😟) 
otherwise #moonchaewon will refuse. (i was thinking if the reason she never had any dating news prolly bcs most guys that approaches her don’t wanna get attached?)

she doesn’t wanna be the person asking “where are we gonna take this relationship in the future?” and get no answer 
from her partner. “If you wanna come into my life, be SERIOUS man. don’t play around, otherwise I’ll kill you.”
(i laugh my ass off bcs the tarot reader sounds pissed off during the whole reading session😂)

#moonchaewon financially is prosperous person. smooth acting career, 
no question to that.

(( back to #leejoongi’s turn ))

“How about you, Mr. Lee? #moonchaewon-ssi clearly stated that. What are you gonna do?”

Tarot reader pulled a card that (I swear) I got goosebumps when I saw & heard the meaning of the card😟

It’s #queenoflove card. 

• • •

The translation is on going , because the video is an hour long. Will update this post later.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/20/lee-junki-and-moon-chaewon-made-headlines-with-an-intense-bed-scene-in-flower-of-evil-375340

Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon have become the talk of the town for their intense bed scene in the drama. 

The August 19th episode of the ongoing drama 'Flower of Evil' features a bed scene of its lead actors Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon. It was when the two spent the night together. Cha Jiwon (played by Moon Chaewon) and Baek Heesung (played by Lee Junki) are in love. However, Cha Jiwon started to hesitate as she suspects Baek Heesung of being a serial killer in a cold case.

1597903123899-1597903123899.png

1597904068174-1597904068174.png

Image Source: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

Soon after the episode aired, Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon have topped search engines in South Korea and trended on social media and online communities. Several fans' comments read "Lee Junki is so good at bed scenes," "I love their chemistry," "The drama is getting more intense from episode to episode," and more.

Check out the video below to find out more!

'Flower of Evil' drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:50 P.M KST. Are you following the drama, ladies and gentlemen?

Source: [Youtube] tvN DRAMA

Thumbnail Credit: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

Found this in a lee Joon gi forum. 

This bed scene is honestly perfect. I accidentally watched this before watching the drama 😂😂. I was like oh man that is some steamy stuff. I think this was ljg's best bed scene period. 

Edited by Flowerofeviljgmw
  • Haha 2

To be honest, I can care less about the dongsaeng term. As I notice from the BTS and his latest IG live, Lee Joon Gi looks so inlove. When he's talking about Chae Won on his live, that man would suddenly smile wide!! And why was he smiling? :smug:  We don't know! That's one of the signs that a person is inlove!  I know that, because, like Joon Gi I'm also like that when talking about my crush. Lol. Hahahaha. 

For the JHJ case, to be honest, I've also thought of that in the early days of my JoonChae shipping, but notice how caring Lee Joon Gi is to Moon Chae Won in their interactions in the presscon and the tvN games. He was like a friend to his other co-stars but he was showing extra consideration to Chae Won. Those things were proven by his own statements on his own interviews that he and Chae Won met before Flower of Evil and talk about life, and projects they want to take. :cool: Did he do that with his other co-stars? I don't think so.

Spoiler

Also, I just want to share, JHJ has a boyfriend and if we knew, JHJ could be gushing about JoonChae too!! :Ghastlel: 

Sometimes, I wonder why Lee Joon Gi talked about those things about Moon Chae Won in his own interviews. @bluepebbles is 100% right that what Joon Gi shared about he and Chae Won meeting before FOE was a bold move. Not only that he talked about Chae Won, surprisingly, he also talk about marriage. Okay, I am maybe becoming delusional now, but why talk about those things? Why did namoo actors posted those cute BTS? Why Joon Gi's IG is full of Chae Won? He only posted one photo of them with Eun Ha actor. No matter if the reason could be of something romantic or not, the bottom line is he wanted to acknowledge this special project with his co-star and close friend Moon Chae Won who not only worked hard but encouraged a lot him to take that challenge. 

As for the tarrot reading, actually, I don't believe in tarrots. Hahaha. But one thing is for sure so far, Moon Chae Won is special to Lee Joon Gi; and this could also be the same to Moon Chae Won who encourages Lee Joon Gi so much. :hearties:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

By the way, Lee Joon Gi is an INFP-T. I can totally relate, because I'm also that. But I do feel like Moon Chae Won is also an INFP. Although, she could an INFP-A. 

INFP-A is more confident than INFP-T, by the way. 

INFP-T cares about the opinion of others and have big expectations towards themselves, Lee Joon Gi just fits perfectly to this! 

INFP persons are more drawn to emotions, empathy and creative self-expression. They are also reserved people. Lee Joon Gi seems an extrovert to be honest, but he's introvert side according to the test is 51%. 

With that said, I think Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi will be compatible. Both of them have the capacity to understand one another. This is an amazing pair. In that kakao live talk, Chae Won and Joon Gi have the same answer in the question regarding meeting a friend who is wanted, they both want to hear the reasons of person first. ^_^ So kind! Maybe, Lee Joon Gi is right with Chae Won's personality close to Cha Ji Won. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Moon Chaewon shared how her best friend reacted to her kiss scene with Lee Junki. 

The actress talked more about her best friend who is a big fan of Lee Junki. During the 'Live Chatting' session, Moon Chaewon was asked about how her best friend reacted to her kiss scene with Lee Junki in the drama. Moon Chaewon had previously revealed that her friend has been an avid fan of Lee Junki since his hit work 'The King and the Clown' back in 2005.  

The actress said, "My friend said that the kiss scene was fun. We talked for a long time. My friend asked many things about the kiss scene but I don't think I can reveal them here." Hearing this, everyone in the studio burst into laughter, being curious about what kind of questions Moon Chaewon's friend might have asked her.

Image Source: tvN

Watch the video below (starting from 28:18) to find out more!

Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Flower of Evil' will air on tvN on September 23rd at 10:50 P.M KST.

Thumbnail Credit: tvN

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/21/moon-chaewon-talks-about-how-her-best-friend-who-is-a-big-fan-of-lee-junki-reacted-to-her-intense-kiss-scene-with-the-actor-in-flower-of-evil-382045

Another article about joonchae kiss

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/22/watch-tvn-picks-three-drama-couples-with-best-kiss-scenes-in-a-fun-compilation-video-382177

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, Flowerofeviljgmw said:

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/20/lee-junki-and-moon-chaewon-made-headlines-with-an-intense-bed-scene-in-flower-of-evil-375340

Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon have become the talk of the town for their intense bed scene in the drama. 

The August 19th episode of the ongoing drama 'Flower of Evil' features a bed scene of its lead actors Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon. It was when the two spent the night together. Cha Jiwon (played by Moon Chaewon) and Baek Heesung (played by Lee Junki) are in love. However, Cha Jiwon started to hesitate as she suspects Baek Heesung of being a serial killer in a cold case.

Soon after the episode aired, Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon have topped search engines in South Korea and trended on social media and online communities. Several fans' comments read "Lee Junki is so good at bed scenes," "I love their chemistry," "The drama is getting more intense from episode to episode," and more.

Check out the video below to find out more!

'Flower of Evil' drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:50 P.M KST. Are you following the drama, ladies and gentlemen?

Thumbnail Credit: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

Found this in a lee Joon gi forum. 

This bed scene is honestly perfect. I accidentally watched this before watching the drama 😂😂. I was like oh man that is some steamy stuff. I think this was ljg's best bed scene period. 

i honestly don't think it's that sexy or steamy... ahahaha... i mean have you seen What's wrong wth secretary kim?... those are what you call steamy bed scenes and make out sessions... ahaha... i could only hope that I see LJG and MCW doin that together 🤭😅...

but what I love about that scene was the emotions MCW have shown!.. gossh! If I were her.. I don't thnk I can still act that very well.. ahaha.. my whole system would go haywired with LJG on tope of me.... 🤣

what actually makes it look so steamy and hot was not the amount of skin they've shown.. but rather the emotions and feelings perfectly portrayed in here..... 😊

but nevertheless... this made me so delusional about these two considering how crazy their chemistry together is... it makes the whole scene looks so damn hot... 😁

Edited by bluepebbles
Removed quoted images and video
  • Haha 2

https://metro.style/people/celebrities/k-drama-couples-on-screen-weddings-scenes/27550

In Photos: K-Drama Couples And Their Picture-Perfect On-Screen Weddings

We love looking at beautiful weddings. And if you do too, here, we've gathered some wedding scenes from K-Dramas for your inspiration

Another thing that's common in Korean wedding traditions is that the couples typically book photo sessions with a studio, for their wedding portraits. We've seen this in recent K-Dramas The World of the Married and Flower of Evil.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Guysss please help vote for our favorite couple to have chance of winning popularity award in Asia Artist Award.  

- download CHOEAEDOL app 

- collect heart as many you can before the voting period opens (14 oct - 15 nov) but dont use it to vote until the voting period opens

- vote for Moon Chae Won or Lee Joon Gi on the 14 oct to 15 nov 

• Like 2

♥ On Moon Chae Won by Lee Joon Gi

Moon Chaewon’s melodrama is different from any other.

It’s lovely, poignant, and sometimes so heartbreaking it makes you feel so sad.

That’s why as an actor I had always wanted to do a melodrama with Chaewon because I wanted to see what we could create together. 

❞ 

5 Things We Loved About Episodes 14 & 15 Of “Flower Of Evil” | Soompi

❝ We actually had seen each other a few times even before we were offered Flower of Evil.

We’d talk about what projects we’d been considering and what was going on in our lives. ❞ 

🌺

waited* | Tumblr

❝ I remember Chaewon being so happy about it (casting confirmation). 

She said she was so eagerly waiting for me to call and say OK.

I am so grateful to her for toughing it all out with me throughout the whole process. 

🌺

❝ 

𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 

33cf36885bc932b1d8fc7351f9e822bd4bc6e753

Moon Chae Won is an earnest actor. ❞

This competent and beautiful actress

🌺

When Chaewon-ssi shows different emotions it makes me think how to respond with another expression too. 

🌺

I’m so happy..because she is the best of the best. 
(Best) Actress? 
No. 
(Best) ACTOR. 

• Heart Eyes 7

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Last night, Flower of Evil ended for me. I bawled my eyes out, really. Everything was so raw and genuine that Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi did not seem acting at all. They've truly raised the bar with this suspense melodrama masterpiece.

Now what to do with myself after FOE? My feelings are still all over the place I can't even begin to point out the things I want to say. Perhaps I'll just take comfort in knowing that Joon Gi and Chae Woon are good friends lovers behind the rolling cameras. 😅

and/or maybe I'll write a review to ease the sadness out.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

𝔸 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕄𝕍s 𝕠𝕗 𝕁𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕙𝕒𝕖/𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝔼𝕧𝕚𝕝

By YellowkiesSG

Spoiler

by Felicity Queen (she has a bunch of lovely videos )

Spoiler

by Pizzalovershirley

Spoiler

By Crescendo

Spoiler

By Bybyemyblu

Spoiler

Summary of kissing scenes (english subbed)

Spoiler

In My Heart MV 

Spoiler

JoonChae Behind the Scenes

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Throwback: When Moon Chae Won 's news about joining Namoo has the headlines like this 

Moon Chae-won signs with Lee Joon-gi‘s agency

(Namooactors)
Moon Chae-won has signed with Namooactors, home to a number of top Korean actors including Lee Joon-gi, Ji Sung and Chun Woo-hee, according to the agency Thursday.

“Moon will be a great asset to Namooactors in many ways, with her unique charisma and acting skills,” said the press release of Namooactors Thursday.

Moon will join the agency starting Saturday, Namooactors added.

The report came after Moon did not extend her contract with her former agency M Esteem Entertainment earlier in September.

Born in 1986 and having debuted in 2007, Moon‘s recent work includes rom-com “Mood of the Day” in 2015 and MBC’s TV series “Good Bye, Mr. Black” earlier this year.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com

• Heart Eyes 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor