Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

I officially dislike HM now. Earlier I still give her the benefit of doubts but last night’s episode showed a low her. She scolded YY and blatantly lied to KJ that she was apologizing for her earlier harsh attitude towards YY. And promoted herself as a fair boss who deal with problems objectively and still respect the individual... Not!! She totally belittled YY. Calling her a child needing nanny and pitiful looking. I am so glad YY fought back and called her out on it though, that she has crossed the line with her reprimanding. That’s our girl!! She even raised the question of whether or not HM and KJ are really in a relationship. Unfortunately the end of the episode had her witnessing HM’s arm linking to KJ. The fact that it bothers her means she also cares about KJ and sees him differently now. O yeah!! I hope Eun Ho be the one who quickly answered that he is not YY’s boyfriend. Poor guy. He is such a gentleman. I almost want to ship him with YY, but we know that the heart is what matters. 

Yes to KJ securing his future dates with YY! Good job KJ! 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

officially dislike HM now. Earlier I still give her the benefit of doubts but last night’s episode showed a low her. She scolded YY and blatantly lied to KJ that she was apologizing for her earlier harsh attitude towards YY.

Same here. Was still hoping to see some layers to her character but she's just horrid. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I almost want to ship him with YY, but we know that the heart is what matters. 

This also crossed my mind because I know that dating KJ is gonna be such an uphill task. Plus Eun Ho is such a sweet man. But I do love KJ's personality so I think if YY is committed , he won't let her down. 

On 11/19/2022 at 4:43 AM, Celebrianna said:

High Heels is the character that irks me the most in this drama. HM is spoilt and entitled but I don’t mind her as much since KJ remains adamant in his refusal. 

I still dislike HH the most but after last night,  I might just end up disliking HM more. 

High Heels is pushing SeJun so hard that he's just going to completely break down soon. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:
On 11/19/2022 at 3:43 AM, Celebrianna said:

I still dislike HH the most but after last night,  I might just end up disliking HM more. 

Same here. 😱 Imagine the horror if they join forces. 

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I knew HM was bad news since their first scene together. She looked down on YY from the very start.

Earlier she was still showing some shocked faces at how HH is treating YY, and even try to ask her to change her mind about firing YY after the almost fire incident. She was also nice to Mirinae, although she did try to use her. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Shes so nasty. Apparently YY had on the clothes that was HM old clothes and telling YY to take it off more or less. KJ looks unhappy in preview. Considering how shes becoming worse and worse i think KJ will find out in the next few episodes.

Episode 37 Preview

Kyung-jun rushes somewhere ahead of the start of the intern competition. Left alone, Yeong-i starts her presentation alone, trying to make up her mind.
Meanwhile, back at the big house, Bok-hee sits her Eun-suk down and she starts to tell her story about Do-jin, which she had only kept in her heart...

• Like 3

What happened to the fiesty YY that we know? HaeMi crossed the line reading her phone. Come on YY - she should have snapped back at her for being so rude. I would have kicked up a fuss if I were YY. :pandarage2:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

What happened to the fiesty YY that we know? HaeMi crossed the line reading her phone. Come on YY - she should have snapped back at her for being so rude. I would have kicked up a fuss if I were YY. :pandarage2:

Yup! I was just about to write on HM reading her phone messages too. Like what, it only vibrated once. You couldn't just ignore it, you snooping snob? You claimed it kept ringing??

In YY's defence, she did give a shocked unhappy look that HM looked at her phone, but I guess she still needs to be careful since she needed to become a permanent employee. And I guess we needed that snooping part to move the revelation forward? 

I am now anxious to see what will YY say about the clothes. Petty HM asking her to take off the clothes that she already didn't want and threw away? Pffft.... If I were YY, I'd returned all those clothes asap. I can borrow from Eun Jin if I need to. Such a petty person that cannot think how not dressing up for the presentation is going to hurt her department. I would think that the performance of the interns will reflect on the department they're from. 

One good thing from this episode, it is revealed to us that in the past, Do Jin often helped HM get out of troubles. I hope we get to know soon that HM has some dark ugly past that she is covering up. I wouldn't be surprised that she contributed to Do Jin's accident, like maybe he was at that time on the way trying to help her with her problems.

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yup! I was just about to write on HM reading her phone messages too. Like what, it only vibrated once. You couldn't just ignore it, you snooping snob? You claimed it kept ringing??

My blood was boiling that I had to pause before I could continue. And asking her to remove her clothes at work. Pfttt! HM is of course not being able to separate work from personal stuff anymore. I need KJ to find out more about YY and HM's relationship. 

• Clapping Hands 2

They had to handover the usb. So KJ went somewhere since he predicted it would be sabotaged. He went with Grandpa Secretary help and grabbed a prototype for their idea. A can that blind can read. Prototype in the usb had been deleted during the speech. But KJ arrive in time with the prototype can. KJ dad looked impressed during YY speech. After KJ shows the can and they are asked questions and respond. Everyone clap their hands for their presentation. KJ and YY nod at eachother and smiles. HM looks at them jealous. Also Grandpa watched the entire presentation live on the tv. He was extremely proud of both of them.

Disgusting, during ES yelling with Grandma she blames YY for Dojin death. Shes an awful woman. KJ and YY having a moment and KJ touches YY hand but YY give KJ the documents and the box. HM is having a flashback from her confrontation with YY in the restroom. When YY had enough and talked back and said to go ahead and reveal. Episode ends with HM threatening infront of YY to reveal about her being a mother. 

HM continuing to being trashy during the company outing where they drink (is it called Hweshik? or something like that). KJ meets EH again and they both have a handshake trying to overpower eachother haha both are jealous. I believe its not far off from KJ finding out about Mirinae and then HM loses all leverage.

Episode 38 Preview

The food development team having their first dinner. Se-jun watches with interest the strange atmosphere between Gyeong-jun, Young-i, and Hae-mi. Meanwhile, Chairman Chang and Yoon-hee are talking about the accident of missing samples between Kyung-jun and Young-i during the intern competition. Cold words that hide each other's true feelings come and go, and Yoon-hee grows her antipathy toward Chairman Jang even more...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Urgh! HM is really a small person. I am glad YY stood up for herself and countered HM back with in a cool and rational manner. HM basically called out her own pettiness: 

"so you're saying you didn't do anything and I am misunderstanding you?" ~ YES!

"are you saying I'm threatening you with your weakness?" ~ YES!! (I love that YY just looked at her intently without answering yes/no. Yeah girl, figure the answer out yourself.)

KJ and YY both work together, of course they will be seen walking together, contacting each other. And the weekend meet-up was suggested by KJ, not YY. Also the flower. But of course HM will not hear any of it. It's not KJ's fault, but YY's fault.... Pffft....

I am also glad that Grandma scolded YY's MIL for still crying out about Do Jin's death. Seriously, everyone must be sad but it's almost like she is capitalising on his death for everything that didn't go her way or for things to go her way, whichever is more convenient. What a selfish mother. For me, it's no longer love and pining of a sad mother. It's clear she is blaming YY for his death because YY called him due to pain and he was rushing back. Anyway, we also get new information of how he died - fell into the river.

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Urgh! HM is really a small person. I am glad YY stood up for herself and countered HM back with in a cool and rational manner. HM basically called out her own pettiness: 

"so you're saying you didn't do anything and I am misunderstanding you?" ~ YES!

"are you saying I'm threatening you with your weakness?" ~ YES!! (I love that YY just looked at her intently without answering yes/no. Yeah girl, figure the answer out yourself.)

This was so good. The YY that we have come to love standing up for herself against small minded Hae Mi. So happy that KJ is also making his feeling known to her at the end. KKkkkk

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@ktcjdrama SJ must have hit him with his car or something at a bridge for him t ofall into the river.

This sounds possible. But I guess we will only find out much later in the series. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

KJ and YY won the competition like expected. Grandpa knows that High Heels sabotaged.

Male Co-worker saw HM and YY when HM lashed out at YY in private at the office. HM being an jerk during their drinking infront of everyone. While KJ and SJ looked annoyed. KJ kept giving YY water and food. HM was so jealous. HM got really drunk. YY injured her hand and was running to meet EH and EJ. KJ ran after to stop her. He had a bag with some cream for wounds and a bandaid. KJ practically invited himself to their meeting with friends :D . KJ and EH was fightning with words regarding YY. KJ was so jealous. Eunjin knew what was going on and she was enjoying it soo much hahaha. SJ brought HM home who is drunk. Episode ends with Dosik outside cleaning trash i think and saw KJ and YY asleep in car with their head on eachother. KJ and YY getting closer in preview and HM is mad as hell.

Episode 39 Preview

Even though the dinner ended after Hae-mi returned home, Hae-mi heard that Gyeong-jun had returned home the next morning and began to suspect what happened between Gyeong-jun and Yeong-yi. Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun goes to the library to volunteer and runs into an unexpected person there...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

For someone supposedly smart and successful, HM is really stupid to keep throwing jabs at YY in front of the two men who care for YY. It’s not difficult to see through what she is trying to do. She is so annoying, but I guess we should be thankful for her stupid moves because they only make KJ be more concerned about YY. I wish I can skip past her scenes, but that means missing on KJ and YY scenes also. 

HH is another difficult scene to watch through. She only knows one way to communicate and interact with her only precious son, ie. yelling and barking. I seriously cannot stand her. Grandpa is too patient towards her. Poor Sejun. If I were him, I would choose to relinquish my position in the company and go live overseas far far away from my toxic mother. 

KJ is taking a lot more initiative to be closer to YY. I love how he encouraged YY to get to know him more, then to insist on inviting himself to meet her friends. Love that confidence 👍🏻 I can only hope he won’t go the noble idiocy route of not being with YY when the secret of SJ harming Do Jin is revealed later. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama YY and KJ scenes were amazing today. I loved when he self-invited himself 😁. Scene with KJ,YY,EH,EJ was great. KJ was so jealous and both tried to show their superiority. YY is completely clueless that both of them like her. EJ liked that someone was interested in her bestie, she pieced it together i guess that KJ was the man YY talked about awhile back. It's getting good and real close to KJ finding out more about YY.

saw from google translating video from the drinking. With YY serving with meat and stuff HM said that YY "like a mother to takes care of children" making YY uncomfortable. This is why i want KJ to find out so HM threats doesn't work anymore.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Out subbed on Kocowa. So nice when KJ tells HM that he will wait for YY to tell him the secret if he needs to know and asking why HM needs to say it. When KJ,YY,EH,EJ was out drinking, that scene was even better subbed i loved it :D . Wonder who KJ will run into at the library tomorrow. Grandpa threatening that if this continues he may return to the company and get rid of people trying to hinder KJ was also amazing

• Heart Eyes 2

- Stupid people... Why KJ and SJ need to compete against each other. They should work together, then a bigger achievement can be gained for the company.

- Pffft... no secret within the team? What about you knowing KJ since a while ago? What about KJ being the son of the owner? 

- HH is so shameless. She actually thought of Grandpa as "old sly weasel"?? Urgh! Can we put her in jail already??

- Sooo glad that SJ overheard the colleagues talking about HM claiming as KJ's girlfriend. And when he said to her "stop staring so intently".... Pffft....

- I think I'm liking the male colleague more than the female colleague now... She is quiet but actively destroying the team. Whereas the male colleague is just an immature self-centered employee, who recently actually showing sincere support and encouragement to the interns. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif