Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Also wanted to give headsup about missing episodes. It may not be an episode on friday according to naver chat. World Cup in football starts also this sunday. I checked what time the games are playing. Games will air in korea at 7pm / 10pm / 1 AM / 4 AM until atleast 28/29 November. I don't know if they will broadcast replays or Discussions about WC. So hopefully it will be back to normal schedule at Nov 29th-

• Insightful 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks for the info @Zoaze.  I am bit sad there won't be any episodes. It means we have to wait 3 days. I love this show and always watch it first.

Hae Mi's is being quite low there trying to bring MRN to see YY who's with JK. Clearly she doesn't care about anyone else but herself. I wonder if JK will finally find out that YY is a single mum. Actually don't think it's such a bad idea. The earlier this is discovered the less murky things become. But I think it won't happen. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Not sure yet if it will be cancelled tomorrow. I have to wait and see until tomorrow and then give news. I think the sooner KJ finds out YY is a widow and mother, the better. Would be nice to see him chase after YY before he realize his feelings knowing shes a mother. Usually they always realize their feelings before finding out about the child and react badly. I'm looking forward to today's episode.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

YY got shocked by KJ after he said exact some words as her late husband. YY dropped a glass from chock. YY had a flashback of her when she was pregnant and Dojin stopped to talk to a baby. HM arrived outside the cafe when YY and KJ were working. HM got jealous seeing the flowers. Mirinae asks if YY is on a date. HM trying to say no and they are working. Mirinae don't want to disturb her mother and wants to go home instead. Mirinae says shes hungry i think and forces HM to drag her away. Sigh now HM is telling Mirinae to keep it a secret that they were outside the cafe.

KJ come home and saw High heels snooping around in his room. He arrives and they start having a fake conversation and talk about i think when KJ was blind. High heels touch KJ on the shoulder and then leave. KJ change face and dust his shoulder off like he has dirt there 😂. High Heels catch SJ taking pill and confront him and SJ is in a bad mental state and about loudly to say he killed someone High Heels trying to quiet him and looks like she is going to slap him and KJ enters grab her arm and ask what she is doing.

First off, Mirinae is very mature and sensible. I don't think there will be much problem from her end if YY is going to date someone. Since she never really met her own father. SJ mental state is deteriorating cause of the guilt which causes him to have problem sleeping and bad apetite.

Episode 34 Preview

Upon hearing that Bok-hee has ordered her kimchi-making cabbage, Eun-suk and Chang-il are relieved, thinking that Bok-hee will return soon, using her kim-making as an excuse. However, contrary to the expectations of the two, the bag of cabbage Bok-hee ordered is delivered to a small house, not a large house, and Hwa-gyeong is shocked when Bok-hee tells her that she will make kimchi at the small house...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mirinae appa is handsome guy 😍

I thought they did well in casting someone with similar eyes/gaze. 

9 hours ago, Zoaze said:

We get confirmation that SJ killed someone

Yeah, but he doesn’t seem to know much about it, which explains the trauma. Like he’s never got any closure on it because his mother just swept it under the carpet. I think it was an auto-accident where he hit and killed someone with his car. Does it mean he has to go to jail?

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

With a nice voice too.

Wahhhh it took a 6 year old to teach our HaeMi that she was being so petty. Love the interactions between the leads. KJ has a way of dealing with YY. Every time she pulls back or overthinks, he knows how to make her change her mind. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Love the interactions between the leads. KJ has a way of dealing with YY. Every time she pulls back or overthinks, he knows how to make her change her mind. 

It’s clear he is pursuing her already, although either party might not be aware yet. Aaaah... cannot wait for them to be together! I can guess it will be YY having more resistance to this new relationship. KJ will be the active one drawing the gap closer. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@abs-oluteM Mirinae is such a good,mature and sensible child. She loves her mom and and knows her mom can't spend as much time with her as she wants cause she works really hard for her sake. I think shes my favorite child in a drama since Young Lady and Gentleman. Even HM acknowledged that Mirinae had been taught well.

@ktcjdrama I love their scenes together. Hope we get plenty scenes of just KJ and YY dates in the future. Also dates with them and Mirinae. Hope it won't take too long for KJ to find out about Mirinae. YY will have alot of resistance, atleast until KJ finds out about Mirinae and accept that YY is a mother and a widow. With how Mirinae reacted to YY "date" and how KJ treated the baby, i don't think there will be much issues from their end. Mirinae might feel sad that someone takes her mother away from her thought until KJ reassure her. But since Mirinae never had any experience in having a father i think it would go well.

• Heart Eyes 3

@abs-oluteM According to KBS Schedule and naverchat there doesn't seem to be an issue so i think we will have an episode today. Also warning that we might not have an episode from next week until atleast Nov 29th. Nothing is certain, just giving a warning so there won't be too much disappointment. While i like football and will watch it, i hate when it interrupts my dramas 😒. Waiting for Schedule to show next week.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just like i thought. HM getting more jealous today and being mean towards YY infront of KJ. From the preview shes getting worse. I was doing other stuff at the same time so i might be wrong. But it looked like the female coworker went into High Heels office. I think KJ saw it when he exited his fathers office. Reason HM lashed out at YY in the preview is because it looked like KJ was having nosebleed and YY stopped it with paper and HM saw it.

Episode 35 Preview

Hae-mi continues to get on her nerves when she sees Kyung-joon stepping out whenever it's Young-i's business. Gyeong-jun has a weak heart and is the kind of person who can never overlook poor things, so he gives off a pitiful look in front of Gyeong-jun and hurts Young-yi by telling him not to be smart...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
55 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Title for the preview is the more oppa is like that, the more i have no choice to hate Lee Young Yi. Dumb logic.

I pity HM... for a girl as established as her (smart and capable) she is selling herself short for pining over an uninterested guy to the point of doing all these petty things 😔

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

With a nice voice too.

The actor is the male lead in daily show Brilliant Heritage. There are 120 episodes of him. It’s a similar feel drama to this drama in that it’s not over-the-top and is more family-oriented. The actress who plays HM’s mother is also in that daily. 

High Heels is the character that irks me the most in this drama. HM is spoilt and entitled but I don’t mind her as much since KJ remains adamant in his refusal. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

2 hours ago, Celebrianna said:

High Heels is the character that irks me the most in this drama.

Earlier I couldn’t decide which mother I hate the most. But now I know who the winner is. The other two are just silly immature selfish mothers. This one is evil. I wouldn’t mind seeing her be jailed for the accident she covered up. My guess is that YY’s husband was still alive at time of accident and could’ve been saved if not for her covering up.  

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I pity HM... for a girl as established as her (smart and capable) she is selling herself short for pining over an uninterested guy to the point of doing all these petty things 😔

It is just typical in kdrama where a girl who has everything is jealous of someone who has nothing. A girl who is loved and spoiled rotten by her parents is jealous of an orphan because she herself is just SELFISH in my opinion. smh 

Don't pity her @ktcjdrama she deserves her karma because she is only after KJ because of his status. Status

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Yep, considering how she looks down on others, if KJ had been of a normal working class family she wouldn't have given him the time of the day.... I do believe though that she will redeem herself towards the end just like SFL of Unasked Family. Since it was co-written by same writer and the drama is very similiar. In Unasked Family both villains ended up in prison and wasn't released at the end of the drama. I'm guessing similiar thing will happen to both SJ and High Heels. While SJ isn't evil he still ran away. I hope the punishment is better than Bravo My Life.

• Like 3

I wonder if There is going be a time jump in this drama.  I enjoy this but it’s a little tiny slow.  
as for granma going to eldest son home. I think it was smart thing. It opened the door to discuss things.  

it really would be interesting when YL switches in laws to KJ’s family.  The dynamic would change with her absence and appearance with the old to the new. 

• Like 2

HM continues being awful and just getting worse. YY is not answering KJ calls. At the end of the episode HM shoe broke and was holding KJ arm. While KJ saw YY and EH in a car together and they went out of the car together and all 4 saw eachother and episode ends. HM keeps overstepping her boundaries in the preview. Misunderstanding eachother that they are dating?. I know that KJ is and will continue to be jealous :D

Episode 36 Preview

Bok-hee threatens Eun-suk with all her family, saying that if Eun-suk does not give up 100 million won, she will continue to live in a small house. At that time, Do-sik cautiously spoke in front of her family as if she had made a big decision. Meanwhile, the first internship at TS Retail is finally starting. Kyung-jun holds Young-i's trembling hand and encourages him to do well until the end...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Zoaze!

My gosh ...this scene is pure love! He's securing all his future dates.

If I understand it correctly, he asked her what she planned to do with the $$ , she said it was secret. But he told her that he would let her have the $. She was shocked. Said something about this being her idea. But what he wants is that they must go have meals together as in she'll have to buy him food till he says stop. Smart KJ !!!

• Like 1
  • Party! 1