Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

YY had flashbacks of her late husband. KJ and Dojin are similiar in some aspects. He likes the same drink as Dojin and saying similiar words. YY beginning to be more intrigued by KJ.

Episode 26 Preview

Hae-mi is excited about the necklace she received as a gift from Yoon-hee. Hwa-kyung looks forward to the day when Hae-mi becomes Taeseong-ga's daughter-in-law.
Meanwhile, Young-i and Kyung-jun, who were preparing for the intern competition, are embarrassed to learn that only the food development team did not receive the intern reference book...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some lovely interactions between our OTP in ep.25  :love:

Urgh, I really hate the MIL always go into her own pity-party and use losing her son as an excuse for everything. 

HM's mother is really something. I now need to know how such a decent person like Chang-Yi fell in love and marry her.

17 hours ago, Zoaze said:

only the food development team did not receive the intern reference book...

We wonder why.... intentional, or unintentional....?

• Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

The scenes were nice between them. Hopefully it won't take too long for KJ to find out about Mirinae.

Yeah, I want it to happen faster. But I guess we have to wait for YY to discover her feelings first before that can happen. Also for KJ to be aware of his feelings for YY. 

I feel that recently we’re being shown more and more how close Mirinae and Eun Ho are. I believe that will be something that will get written in, like maybe Mirinae doesn’t like KJ right away but prefers Eun Ho’s company more. 

• Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Yeah. Mirinae like the whole family alot and they seem to have no problem helping out. Often the mother will not like it, but she likes Mirinae a whole lot too. Also YY and Eunjin are best friends so that family will be in her life even after she gets married. Also the mother works for Grandpa.

• Like 2

When KJ and YY talked at the office, he found out that the guy who KJ saw while carrying YY home drunk helped him with computers and such. KJ got jealous. Towards the end HM invited KJ out and KJ looked reluctant and accepted. HM got really happy and is considers it a date lol :D . KJ ran after YY with documents from upcoming competition i guess?. KJ saw YY looking at a stall that had hairclips. YY changed her mind with not having much money and all. But KJ bought it for her while YY rejected at first he insisted. He helped YY putting on the hairclip since her hands were full. Ends with KJ staring at YY. YY is having the hairclip on in the preview. KJ has fallen for YY hard.

Also i think HM sorted it out with the competition, thats why i think KJ accepted HM invitation.

Episode 27 Preview

Changi threatens to suspend all cards except for the basic living expenses card if he doesn't give up 100 million won to Hwa-kyung.
Meanwhile, Eun-suk, who was fighting a hunger strike, was overcome with sadness after a conversation with Bok-hee, so if she likes a small son or daughter-in-law, go to a small house and live...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Look at this :heart:

I was grinning from ear to ear... Can we consider this as their first skinship? No? :lenny:
This is one drama I will watch raw. You know what that means.... hahaaaa 

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Changi threatens to suspend all cards except for the basic living expenses card if he doesn't give up 100 million won to Hwa-kyung.

Yes yes yes!!! Suspend her cards!! Then she will shut her mouth up. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

14 hours ago, Zoaze said:

KJ has fallen for YY hard.

The only thing that I'm not sure that I'm entirely comfortable with is this idea that because KJ has DJ's eyes, that he's also picked up some of DJ's likes and dislikes. It makes you wonder whether it's really KJ who has fallen for YY, or whether it's DJ's spirit living through KJ who is still in love with YY.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@stroppyse There are people with similiar dislikes and likes. This was just one thing. Regarding the drink, sure it's hard to find someone with the exact same reason, but it's not like they don't exist. Would have been more uncomfortable if he fell in love at first sight. But they got to know each other before.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

When HM mentions date, KJ says what date. KJ looks troubled after he hears HM words. KJ looked really happy today seeing YI wearing the hairclip. In the preview HM made her moves finally and i think she said to him to see her as a woman. Episode ends with Grandma is missing.

Episode 28 Preview

Hae-mi rejoices as she goes to dinner with Kyung-joon, whom she was looking forward to. Contrary to Haemi's expectations, however, dinner goes in an unpleasant direction.
Meanwhile, Young-i's family wanders all over the place to find the missing Bok-hee, but in the end, the night goes on without being able to find Bok-hee's whereabouts...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think the grandma is the character I feel most sympathy for. At her age she still has to hold up the family financially and emotionally. I felt sorry that when she was trying to talk to both her daughters-in-law, all they could think of was themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Yeah, she has helped out alot. She is the one that own that restaurant and worked her butt off several decades. I think it said it had a tradition of 30 years. I think she was the one that gave half of the amount for the apartment and ES still whines about small things. DS also has no interest in studying but ES is adamant to push her dreams of higher status onto her son just because DJ did it. If we count away her weak son, YY is the only one who treat her with true respect. No wonder Grandma is Mirinae's favorite after her mom.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Server accidentally spilled something on her hand and HM was really rude. KJ calmed it down. KJ also repeatedly shut down HM while she was telling KJ to see her as a woman. She tried several times but saying he only saw her as a friend now and in the future. HM ran off crying and KJ followed to try to calm her down but she went off in a taxi. During the dinner KJ was thinking about YY lol. YY called KJ when KJ was outside his own house and they talked about the competition i think. KJ arrived home and they asked about date and he said it was not a date. High Heels looked smug since Grandpa asked about her and thought she will succeed.

Ep ends with HK home alone and Grandma arrives saying she will live there hahah. HK panicking in the preview. YY in preview finds out Grandma is at HM house from HK i think.

Episode 29 Preview

Chang-il is getting more and more burdened with taking care of Bok-hee's gomtang house without Bok-hee, and Eun-sook is getting tired of searching for Bok-hee, who has disappeared.

Meanwhile, Hwa-kyung starts living in an uncomfortable house with her mother-in-law Bok-hee, who is suddenly confronted by them...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Server accidentally spilled something on her hand and HM was really rude. KJ calmed it down.

I love that KJ gets to see this side of HM that is so not positive. Gosh, it’s just water, and just on her hand which she can easily wipe dry. Not even on her clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Well, at least she didn’t try to hide herself behind a goody-good person. At this point, I don’t want her to be paired with SJ too... Not until she shows some growth in humanity 😤

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

3 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Considering that SJ did 5 years ago to her cousin.

We still don’t know yet what happened though... I hope SJ is innocent. But it’s also not like HM would care about her cousin, LOL... if that’s what she wants, she probably won’t care. Since she is one of the main roles, I’m sure we’ll see a character growth. Such a spoiled princess. Her confession is rejected and she threw a tantrum by walking out of the dinner. LOLOL....

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama Yeah, we don't know what happened. All we know is that he comitted a crime 5 years ago and he carries guilt from it. But i don't think they would have written that unless he was responsible. SInce they never caught the perpetrator. HM is spoiled,selfish and a snob. With how KJ grew up he would never be able to accept and live with someone like that. YY is more similiar to both him and his grandfather and what he would want in a partner. Kind and Hardworking.

• Like 2

Out on kocowa

So i watched it subbed. KJ made it perfectly clear he would never see her as a woman. When HM ran out and KJ tried to stop her HM said that she worked up to confess and he could atleast said thank you and say that he will think about it but KJ said it's better to be blunt. Later on the phone she said something like just you wait, that she will stand as a cool and confident woman by his side. She's so delusional! .

• Like 2
On 11/8/2022 at 9:55 PM, stroppyse said:

The only thing that I'm not sure that I'm entirely comfortable with is this idea that because KJ has DJ's eyes, that he's also picked up some of DJ's likes and dislikes. It makes you wonder whether it's really KJ who has fallen for YY, or whether it's DJ's spirit living through KJ who is still in love with YY.

choose to believe it is always the spirit’s love who steers the host . Gradually the host does regain their original sense only if they are with loved ones. Their loved one would remind the host of the likes and dislike. The Host does eventually fall in love but the spirits nudged them to that person.  Organ Transplant  always has side effects but I don’t think it can make them fall in love. That is all on the host. 

Pit -a- Pat My love,  Love is drop drop. < - -  Both of these drama has to do with organ transplant 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House